[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you want to unify? #Loveislove
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
Why don't you want to unify?

#Loveislove
>>
File: Arrogant Orangutan.png (906 KB, 801x623) Image search: [Google]
Arrogant Orangutan.png
906 KB, 801x623
I betcha that kid's abdomen is full of flatworms and roundworms.
>>
>>79096597
C-cut it open.
>>
>>79096171
Because you won't stop having fucking babies and it's unsafe to mix because you'll breed us out.
>>
>>79096171
Because I don't want to have to look at niglets like in your pic when I leave my house.
>>
i would stomp on that lil niggas fat baloon head sheeeit
>>
>>79096171
why does his belly protrude like that
>>
>>79096171
>Fat little belly
>Starvation

That nigga is eating 3 squares a day, while I only get stale hardtack. Fuck niggers
>>
>>79097883
Nigga stoorvin
>>
File: 1466143399938.png (18 KB, 486x485) Image search: [Google]
1466143399938.png
18 KB, 486x485
>>79096171
>We should all love each other! Love not Hate!

I'm so sick of this spineless libtard shit.
>>
>>79096171

I'm willing to love anyone but I'm not gonna lower my guard around a nigger and lose everything I have again.
>>
>>79096171
This kid will undoubtedly commit several rapes and murders in his life, because of the culture he is being brought up in. That's reason enough not to love.
>>
>>79096171
muffuggin whitey bitches be stealin da powafu Black African KANGZ kultur an sheit and killin us

jus kuz we magic don meanz we aint real
>>
>>79096171
what if you got your own fucking food and stopped being a permanent dependent upon the charity of the first world?
>>
>>79096171
Love is a social construct, therefore your argument is invalid
>>
>>79096171
You first
>>
>>79097883
>his
>not it
>>
>>79096171
>commits horrible atrocities to whites on a daily basis and blames them for everything
>AYOO WHITEY YOU SHOULD LOVE US #LOVEISLOVE ALSO SEND MORE GIBS AND RIGHTS
>>
>>79096171
>What if we all love each other?
Yes, what if we all love each other?
What exactly do you think that would accomplish?
>>
>>79096171
Love is finite, and it should be reserved. Ask your wife/gf if it's ok that you love another woman. Keep your love to your nuclear family. Now hate, there is plenty of that
>>
>>79096171
I don't want the burden that comes with unity.

I also kinda like our unique differences.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.