[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
2 Genders
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: faggotry.jpg (276 KB, 927x485) Image search: [Google]
faggotry.jpg
276 KB, 927x485
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3trJe1U-vRU

So /pol/, another buzzfeed video telling us how the world is being taken over by degeneracy. What do you think about this one.
>>
>>79095939

More like the machine makes blue toys that are dysfunctional and want to be red toys. They're not actually different from the red toys or the blue toys, they just want to be a different color toy.

I'm actually in favor of not treating trans people like subhuman scum, but let's not act like the machine is actually making trans people as some fundamental element of the design that we just never understood before.

Trans people have a mental disorder. But hey, as long as they're not hurting anyone, I don't give a shit.
>>
>>79095939
when the machine makes a purple toy, it is an error and it is thrown away.
>>
https://www.acpeds.org/the-college-speaks/position-statements/gender-ideology-harms-children

The American College of Pediatricians urges educators and legislators to reject all policies that condition children to accept as normal a life of chemical and surgical impersonation of the opposite sex. Facts – not ideology – determine reality.

1. Human sexuality is an objective biological binary trait: “XY” and “XX” are genetic markers of health – not genetic markers of a disorder. The norm for human design is to be conceived either male or female. Human sexuality is binary by design with the obvious purpose being the reproduction and flourishing of our species. This principle is self-evident. The exceedingly rare disorders of sex development (DSDs), including but not limited to testicular feminization and congenital adrenal hyperplasia, are all medically identifiable deviations from the sexual binary norm, and are rightly recognized as disorders of human design. Individuals with DSDs do not constitute a third sex.
>>
>>79098343
3. A person’s belief that he or she is something they are not is, at best, a sign of confused thinking. When an otherwise healthy biological boy believes he is a girl, or an otherwise healthy biological girl believes she is a boy, an objective psychological problem exists that lies in the mind not the body, and it should be treated as such. These children suffer from gender dysphoria. Gender dysphoria (GD), formerly listed as Gender Identity Disorder (GID), is a recognized mental disorder in the most recent edition of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of the American Psychiatric Association (DSM-V). The psychodynamic and social learning theories of GD/GID have never been disproved.
>>
>>79096893
But what if they're hurting themselves? Genital mutilation? Hormone "therapy"? Don't even get me started on those crazy transhandicapped people holy fucking shit.
>>
>>79098486
7. Rates of suicide are twenty times greater among adults who use cross-sex hormones and undergo sex reassignment surgery, even in Sweden which is among the most LGBTQ – affirming countries.11 What compassionate and reasonable person would condemn young children to this fate knowing that after puberty as many as 88% of girls and 98% of boys will eventually accept reality and achieve a state of mental and physical health?

8. Conditioning children into believing that a lifetime of chemical and surgical impersonation of the opposite sex is normal and healthful is child abuse. Endorsing gender discordance as normal via public education and legal policies will confuse children and parents, leading more children to present to “gender clinics” where they will be given puberty-blocking drugs. This, in turn, virtually ensures that they will “choose” a lifetime of carcinogenic and otherwise toxic cross-sex hormones, and likely consider unnecessary surgical mutilation of their healthy body parts as young adults.
>>
>>79095939

Stop giving views to the buzzfeed kikes

sage
>>
>>79098611

I believe people have a right to do what they want to their body, up to and including cutting off their own head. In fact, there's plenty of people who I wish would.
>>
>>79095939
This analogy is utter trash.

If a machine makes 2 things but a third case occurs, the third is isolated and scrapped because it is an error that does not fill a purpose.

Source? I FUCKING BUILD MACHINES THAT MAKE THINGS.
>>
>>79095939
buzzfeed needs to learn.
>>
File: The_Holy_Bible.jpg (52 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
The_Holy_Bible.jpg
52 KB, 600x450
>>79095939
the only cure to atheist degeneracy is through JESUS CHRIST, WHO IS THE ROCK UPON WHICH GOD BUILT HIS CHURCH

THERE ARE ONLY TWO GENDERS ACCORDING TO GOD! (Genesis 5:2)

IF ANYONE DISAGREES WITH YOU, DO NOT ENGAGE THEM, SIMPLY THROW A FUCKING BIBLE IN THEIR FACE AND TELL THEM THEY'RE GOING TO HELL
>>
>>79099911
>they'll burn in something in which they don't believe

That doesn't sound really convincing, Jimmy-Bob.
>>
>>79095939
Im more confused going out then into it.
am i a panfried homoselxal or a grill?
>>
>>79095939
really the machine makes blue and red toys, and occasionally red toys think that they are blue and blue think they are red.

Blue toys paint themselves red, but they are still blue and will always be blue beneath the red.

Toys that paint themselves other colors also have an incredibly high suicide rate
>>
>>79095939
The purple toys are obviously defects and need to be thrown in the trash where they belong.
>>
>>79099045
>>79096893
I like you.
>>
>>79099911
>the heeb handbook will surely cure behavior that is older then its stories that haven't actually fixed anything despite having thousands of years to do so
>but it'll totally pay off any day now
>>
I see buzzfeed failed biology class

What is chromosomes, for 500?
>>
>>79099911
God doesn't exist, and a majority of normal people aren't bigots to LTBTQ+ people. Too bad you don't have a time machine to return to the 1800's, you're just going to have to deal with it.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.