[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
First baby with Zika-related birth defect microcephaly born in Florida
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: trumpanchorbaby.jpg (73 KB, 540x706) Image search: [Google]
trumpanchorbaby.jpg
73 KB, 540x706
http://www.foxnews.com/health/2016/06/28/first-baby-with-zika-related-birth-defect-microcephaly-born-in-florida-464317416.html

>The mother contracted the mosquito-borne virus in her home country and traveled to Florida to give birth, state officials said in statements.

>her home country and traveled to Florida to give birth

>traveled to Florida to give birth

Trump should also ban pregnant women from traveling to the US.
>>
>>79094741

>came here to waste millions of tax dollars on her trash can child that won't make it to 12

>will most assuredly become a resident
>>
>>79094741
>Haiti
Of fucking course.
>>
File: 1368338361683.jpg (74 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
1368338361683.jpg
74 KB, 240x240
>>79094741
>Haiti
Those niggers are going to keep infesting other countries until there's no one left at that fucking island, aren't they?
>>
>>79095752
Remember the planet tried getting rid of them with that earthquake?
>>
File: Dad.jpg (53 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Dad.jpg
53 KB, 1024x768
>Florida

How could they tell?
>>
>>79094741
Ahh how cute jesus let this baby survive this is a sign god actually exists! since he lets this miracle live this is another reason to ban abortion.
>>79095752
Don't be a hypocrite brazil.
>>
How big of a threat is Zika right now? I just knocked up my girlfriend and I'm thinking of locking her inside until the winter.
>>
File: 2006-2010_imm_rate.png (55 KB, 1357x624) Image search: [Google]
2006-2010_imm_rate.png
55 KB, 1357x624
>>79095931
We're not sending you a shitload of immigrants every year, take your complaints to Mexishits.
>>
Pregnant women from third world countries should not be allowed in the country. Fucking anchor babies.
>>
>>79096655
yes you are

you go through mexico, and we count you as mexicans
>>
Why the fuck are anchor babies in the US a thing again?

As far as I'm aware it isn't a thing in almost every other country.
>>
>>79097337
>Brazilians cross the Amazon rain forest and Central America on foot to enter the US illegally
>t. immigration expert
Yeah, you keep believing that shit, Cletus.
>>
Execute the mother.
>>
>>79097337
>You go through mexico
>>
>>79095843
And a lot of them came here, there is A LOT of them in the city where I live, but I am not complaining, honestly I feel sorry for them
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.