[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright, /pol/ I've come to the conclusion we cannot win
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8
File: brown pill.png (229 KB, 407x796) Image search: [Google]
brown pill.png
229 KB, 407x796
Alright, /pol/

I've come to the conclusion we cannot win and it is better to better my own self and enlighten passively.

Hillary will be president, the EU will become one, and after that there is no stopping a Globalist-Elders of Zion controlled world.

Even within this world they wish, chaos always claws herself right to the top, and humanity must begin anew as the cycle continues.

I was saddened for a good few minutes when I realized that there is nothing going to stop the impending future. Even with Trump he has no power as president.

All I wished for was a group of national societies and cultures affiliated to location, working together in humanity to better the future. One Giant Neighbourhood. Our future now leans on the pedestal of a Giant Prison.

Either way, I have no plans to be imprisoned by the common populace. In either world, the pendulum of left or right, my existance as a half-black, half-white, will be used as either the form of slavery, or on the end of a rope. The pendulum does not favor me. I am going to look up how to live off the land. Canada is vast, the winters may be cold but somewhere down my white genetic line, my ancestors had to survive the cold.

I believe this is the only path available. I'll meditate day in and out til I experience physical harmony, and maybe, if the so-called magic the pagan Rothschilds and Ultra-Elite believe in, I can meld into the the fabrics of life itself.

Peace my friends. I will linger the commoners life for a little bit, but soon I'll disconnect from this urban lifestyle I've grown reliable on. It was exciting while it lasted.. While hope lasted.
>>
File: 1466806824756.jpg (85 KB, 640x566) Image search: [Google]
1466806824756.jpg
85 KB, 640x566
pretty much, the struggle is real but seems pointless as days go by
>>
>>79091463
Good luck with that, sincerely.

F
>>
>>79091463
This is why I'm moving to China and hedging my bets. Race, culture, religion, and theories of governance are shifting beyond the control of individuals. I reject the Great Man Theory of history. The East is rising, the West is in terminal decline, and must start over as something new. Whigish progressivism cannot be reformed. It has to run its course. Meanwhile, Confucius is making a comeback. East Asians currently seem more aligned with eternal reality than Westerners, and it's going to start to pay dividends for them.
>>
>>79092996
I would move to China but the problem is their racism.

Again, maybe a white man can move there, but I am mixed with more traits from my African side.
>>
>>79093402
Funny enough my mom's side is part black, but I'm Wentworth Miller mode. I've been there once already, got treated as white. You might want to consider the Philippines. It's extremely underrated. They're going to be another Asian Tiger, albeit not ever corner of the country. You'd probably be accepted there, and be able to teach English. Hell, I'd consider moving there eventually.
>>
File: 1457301858138.jpg (1 MB, 3051x1633) Image search: [Google]
1457301858138.jpg
1 MB, 3051x1633
I wish this could be sticky'd

I've been thinking something like this for some time now and I think everyone should see this. when i try and talk about it people think I'm a pessimist or they are confused.
>>
>>79091463
so be a hermit

don't dress it up or anything just say you've quit
>>
>>79094396
Pessimism is the default way of life.

To expect the worst and be rewarded with joy when the worst doesn't happen.
>>
>>79094396
When I talk politics with people, I slide into stoic mode. Pepper in some dark humor and people seem to respond better. I even got a positive work review that explicitly mentioned my attitude as a positive.

Instead of arguing for a position, I'm content to throw out factoids but make it hard for people to know exactly where I stand on any given issue. Appearing apolitical but cynically aware builds implicit trust and interest from others I find.
>>
>>79094599
you dont need to be physically close to everyone to have an impact anymore. if OP goes OFFGRID he could still be connected and make a difference. we all could have that option
>>
File: 1449865809620.png (80 KB, 226x233) Image search: [Google]
1449865809620.png
80 KB, 226x233
>>79094937
same, unless I'm with my very closest friend, my father
>>
File: 1400843886737.jpg (115 KB, 858x720) Image search: [Google]
1400843886737.jpg
115 KB, 858x720
>>79094937
I'm much the same, but more bitter and angry when I talk with those closest to me that I can trust to not go completely bonkers if I offend them.
>>
File: penguin.jpg (6 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
penguin.jpg
6 KB, 480x360
>>79094937
I've been living like that since 2012.

I'm just done with people.
Their goal to be popular by attempting to follow the same script news, and at worst celebrities spits at them.

The common people don't want to be saved, they want to fall in line.

I have respect this function in life because it is not in their nature to care. They have been raised to be cattle.

Some of us who are bound to question the narrative, and to know and question all variables of life, this is the path to enlightment.

In our own notions it is not our nature to be tamed. But to them, those who follow the crowd, to them it's their means of survival. They'll live blindly and die ignorant, but at least they'll be content.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Y-hfG-6OFA

But like the stray penguin, we who seek enlightment need to leave the colony. Why? Because we aren't content.
>>
>>79096716
Grind your charisma stats

People only get "offending" in front of people they think they can influence with their outrage. If you act right, people (lets be honest: mostly women) will never bother pulling the 'offended' card in the first place. If/when an autistic leftist misses the social cues and does, just walk away, go get another drink, or start talking to someone else.

Never engage. Only someone with an agenda would engage, and you don't have an agenda, you'd beyond agendas.
>>
Canadian cuck shitposters. EU is an illegitimate Trade Union without the UK.
Germany, Poland, France, and Sweden are the shittiest countries of the 21st century.
Trump is gonna win because Hillary is only bolstered by a PR campaign that falsifies public support, and the democratic convention has failed it's voting base with it's super delegates vouching for Hillary, whilst most democratic voters were in favor of Bernie.

Once Trump Takes office, he's gonna allow greater economic prosperity and put forth initiatives for a greater free-market. Allowing for greater competition and down-sizing economic regulation to a state discretion.

Business owners are gonna have more options where and how they set up shop. Industries in the states are gonna grow and benefit our generation of people to be able to earn an honest living, allowing opportunities to invest our money in a free market.

By policing our borders, we remove the burden on intelligence agencies in keeping us safe, and also secure job security from migrants who go untaxed and underpaid which drains both the states of revenue and united states citizens of jobs. Trump is gonna kick those cartels back to shit-smelling, south america, and make muslims loving the american way.
>>
File: 1372726996114.png (33 KB, 775x591) Image search: [Google]
1372726996114.png
33 KB, 775x591
>>79097511
Nobody has ever actually been outraged at what I've said though. I play my cards right to avoid it and I'm sociable enough to get a good idea of whether a person will react based on his/her emotions or logically after talking for a while.
If the subject is important enough and if they're emotional dimwits, I just try to manipulate them by appealing to their emotions.
>>
>>79098250
Then you're already doing it right, and have nothing to worry about. The only one who can defeat you is you. I only have bad interactions when I start to care, and allow emotion to enter.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.