[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seriously, the bullying against Salvadoran members of this community
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: 4chanElSalvadorFlag.gif (32 KB, 1181x788) Image search: [Google]
4chanElSalvadorFlag.gif
32 KB, 1181x788
Seriously, the bullying against Salvadoran members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Salvadorans are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.
Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only Salvadoran man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Mexicans or Venezuelans? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful little country? Bolivians get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest white minority in Latin America.
Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful !
Would you call an Salvadoran man a "subhuman guanaco"(disgusting word) to his face? Would you say to a kind,peaceful and hard working salt of the earth Salvadoran man that they are a "Subhuman guanaco"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?
Your destroying national pride, your dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.
>>
>>79091079
Bump
>>
File: 4chanElSalvadorGirls.jpg (62 KB, 585x645) Image search: [Google]
4chanElSalvadorGirls.jpg
62 KB, 585x645
>>79091079
Whitest genes in Latin America
>>
>>79091253
Nordic-tier but un-cucked
>>
The last bastion of whiteness in a nigger-torn continent.
God-speed brother.
>>
>>79091253
Why are there many whites in latinamerica?
I always thought you where all brown, short natives with low IQs...
>>
>>79092501
Thank you Potat... Celtic-bro! Hugs!

>>79092726
>Why are there many whites in latinamerica?
Well... Europe wasn't always a sea of peacefulness and a nanny-lifeguard-state taking care of you 24/7 you know
>>
>>79091079
3 pupusas and a pan con pavo por favor
>>
hi
>>
>>79095960
>>79094179
Would you like to join a right-wing patriotic movement?
>>
Are you the same salv anon that i told that i was Spaniard decent but my family moved to el salvador so now i have some of that as well?

Or are you a different anon? Anyway don't worry about it, most US fags that say that shit are chicano or had a bad experience when going over there.

Forgive my typing, i'm groggy.
>>
>>79091079
I like Guatemalans better desu
>>
>>79091079
You don't really browse this board that much?

Gib me some nice coffee pls.
>>
I will say it kind of surprised me to see a "no blacks allowed" sign in a bar in El Salvador. Underrated racism.
>>
>>79091079
Tell me about Salvadorans, I want to hate you, too, but you have to let me know why you suck, we didn't learn about Salvador in school. Except that he made some cool paintings and had a funky mustache.
>>
>>79098444

Salvadorans are like level 3 Mexicans
>>
Salvadoran waifu
>>
El Salvador is whiteee :DDDDDD
>>
>>79099290

Brown shirt has some nice tits
>>
>>79091079
I remember one autist on cripplechan started a neo nazi party in El Salvador.
>>
>>79091079
>bring cocaine into one's nation to prevent from being a communist shithole
>how do they repay it?
they become a shithole
>>
>>79098780
Oh, Fuck them then, just a bunch of filthy fucking spics. Goddamn, I hate Salvadorans SO MUCH. Just a bunch of subhuman cocksuckers.
>>
man why the fuck are your pupusas so fucking delicious? love that shit with the pink stuff on it.
>>
Can I have some pupusas with curtido porfavor?
>>
>>79091079
Because you're a maricon de puto who sells out his Latino brothers. Man up you conchita and if you're white then I hope you get beheaded and have your body buried in the outskirts of Comayagua

T. Anishnaabe patriot
>>
File: 4chanPandeGallina.jpg (45 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
4chanPandeGallina.jpg
45 KB, 600x450
>>79099664
I warn you, our patience has it's limits. One day we will shut your dirty lying mexican mouth!

>>79100680
>>79100840
Pupusas is one of the greatest gifts from the gods, but there are many other nice things, such as turkey sandwiches, have you tried?
>>
>>79103239
>you're actually scared of El Salvadorians cause they are rabid animals
>>
where is your fucking sun bro
>>
1. How do you feel about Communism?
2. Did you or your family fight in the civil war? Which side?
3. How do you and your countrymen see American involvement under the Reagan administration?
4. What measures does your country take to fight the influx of gangs/drug trafficking?
>>
Spent some time in El Salvador between age 3-10 as a kidnapped child soldier. Did some fucked up shit and got raped. Thank god I came back to America.

I like Pupusas. Only nice thing I can say.
>>
>>79104890
>1. How do you feel about Communism?
It's like opium to the lazy and weakminded
>2. Did you or your family fight in the civil war?Which side?
Government-Side until the murder of the Colonel Monterrosa and the kidnap of my grandfather, both by gracefully planned thanks to the merchant traitors inside the government and army high command. After that, neutral.
>3. How do you and your countrymen see American involvement under the Reagan administration?
Thanks for the help, but it was a waste of money. The war would still be going on if americans were still willing to pay for it. Our Merchants love free shekels.
>4. What measures does your country take to fight the influx of gangs/drug trafficking?
American and European funded "Pro-Human rights" NGO's make sure to push for the "everybody deserves a second chance" meme, and the government happily accepts since they get to distribute the shekels among gangmember families, that later support them politically.
>>
>>79092726
>i thought you were all brown, short natives with low IQs

Bolivians and Peruvians are, the other countries all have at least 1 (one) white person in them
>>
My roomate was from El Salvador. He was pretty cool and had strong math skills.

I actually been to El Slavador before, and it was nice.
>>
>>79105353
Well... I'm sorry about it anon. Fortunately you're in America now.
>>79104215
Our flag is better desu
>>79102776
You're a fucking disgrace you wetback scum
>>79099290
This makes me sad
>>79098167
Actually it was illegal for blacks, gypsies and filipinos to enter el salvador since colonial times til like 1997
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.