[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you don't support Israel, you are a mudslime. Oh yes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: 1446474_original.jpg (213 KB, 960x911) Image search: [Google]
1446474_original.jpg
213 KB, 960x911
If you don't support Israel, you are a mudslime. Oh yes you are. You are bowing to mudslime propaganda and intimidation, and your country deserves to become the next France

Any kiwis who hate Israel, please report yourself to the nearest mosque and have a halal somali beheading
>>
>>79089077
Fuck the Jews. I want their gold. It's my mountain.
>>
>>79089077
>supporting the people whom invented muslims
>>
>>79089077

If you don't support Israel, you are a Jew. Oh yes you are. You are bowing to globalist propaganda and intimidation, and your country deserves to become the next British Empire.

Any Americans who hate Israel, please report yourself to the nearest synagogue and have a bris.
>>
Can we support Israel and have all Jews depor...errr...repatriated to Israel?
>>
>>79089860
*Liberal Ashkenazim Jew
>>
i don't support little boy penis mutilators
>>
>>79090044
then by default you support goatfucking penis mutilators. Enjoy your caliphate
>>
>>79089077
I don't even support myself. I'll ask my mom if she supports Israel and let you know in like 10 minutes.
BRB
>>
>>79089077
Both mudslimes and kikes are the same shit and the world could be an utopia without them.
>>
no country wants mudslimes or kikes
Why do we have to choose between shit and piss?
>>
Stop this Goyim...it isn't /pol/ite.
>>
>supporting Israel or Palestine
>supporting any country that isn't your own
I want out of this nightmare
>>
>>79090576
This
>Choose a side goy
>>
File: NlZjWLS.jpg (128 KB, 1057x740) Image search: [Google]
NlZjWLS.jpg
128 KB, 1057x740
>>79090576
>>79091057
>>79091063

You cry about muh jooos as muslims are in your cities, right now, plotting to kill you. In no Synagogue in your entire nation are Rabbis talking about how their congregation could murder you and go to heaven.

> this pic triggers you
>>
I respect Judaism so I cannot respect zionists.
Zionism is a secular and evil ideology born from secular 'jews'. They aren't supposed to have their own land until the mashiach comes back.
>>
>>79091487
>You cry about muh joos
What makes you think I want Muslims? There's only one Islamic centre in my country and it's a tiny council house
> In no Synagogue in your entire nation are Rabbis talking about how their congregation could murder you and go to heaven.
No they do it in Israel instead, where kikes send legions of Muslim invaders to Europe while banning them from entering their own nation. Kikes know no loyalty to anything but money, Shlomo.

Sometimes I forget that the "alt-right" that infests this board loves faggots, trannies and kikes.
>>
>>79089077
I'd shoot every Palestinian child in order to sniff her panties.
>>
Jews are master race in the qouran
>>
>>79092942
.t Abdul Mohammad, product of incest
>>
>>79093684
>I have no argument
Kill yourself kike
>>
File: bidf.jpg (126 KB, 969x624) Image search: [Google]
bidf.jpg
126 KB, 969x624
>>79089077
Hey, Shimonjello, isn't that the bitch you and DarSmuuelius spit-roasted in Basic?

Sheee-it
>>
A rabbi here said that Islam is the "broom" of the Juice.
He said Frenchmen would pay for all the evil they did to Israelites (?...).
Besides, Muslims don't control my banks, my media, my laws, or restrain my free speech ("antiracist" foundations are ALWAYS controlled by Juice).
So fuck Israel. As for the Muslims, what can I say, I despise their backwardness but those who do any harm are but puppets in a game greater than them... much like we all are.
>>
Fuck both the kikes and mudslimes.

Retake Jerusalem now.
>>
>>79089077
Wipe that red off your stars Australia, you look ridiculous.
>>
File: download (12).jpg (9 KB, 220x229) Image search: [Google]
download (12).jpg
9 KB, 220x229
>>79093920
> makes up sum sheeeit
> argument

get triggered, nigger
>>
>>79097059
>Sum shiet
>nigger

You can't fucking read yet you have the audicity to call me a nigger? Wow get fucked kike.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.