[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Russia doing it right ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 79249831.jpg (73 KB, 468x352) Image search: [Google]
79249831.jpg
73 KB, 468x352
/pol tell me. Why are numbers of attacks in Russia decreasing while attacks in Turkey and Europe increasing.There have been attacks in Russia literally every season.
What is Russia doing differently to counter terrorism than Europe and Turkey.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents,_January–June_2016
>>
Up
>>
>>79088750
Turkey switched side and fold to Putin, so they have to pay the treason's price for that
>>
File: Grozny.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
Grozny.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1200
>>79088750
On the Russian side, they've kicked a lot of radical muslim associations from the country.

You do that by rebuilding what you've destroyed, quick
>>
Apparently the major Russian cities are absolutely full of police that look like military and metal detectors. They don't give a shit about muh racism and search anyone that looks arab or from the Caucasus.
>>
>>79088750

Russia is not afraid to do "unconstitutional" surveillance and racial profiling.

Even Turkroaches are having cuckish "muh privacy" and "muh racism" problems. Russians simply don't give a shit.

>>79091375

This.
>>
>>79088750
Europian police/military comes to happening scene:
>negotiations
>"please dear sir. fighter of peace, be kind and stop" "we will give you kibsmedats, hot chocolate, our women and be slaves for you, just dont be angry, for we are sorry that we exist."

Ruskie comes to the scene:
>"da da, tjats the plan, Jevgeni: drive the tank there, and shoot the building, we go and throw few granades from dja window. Boys go in trough the wall and shoot everybodjy then, ok?
>ok
>if thjat wont work, i call an airstike to the whole neighbourhood, ok
>ok
>>
Putin learned along time ago that its better to have the muslim population under a very STRONG grip, the savages like chechens get crushed or expelled

so its the iron fist that keeps the lunnies at bay, and the rest can adore their god in peace

The long run is another matter, muslims generally have more babies and priorities and political demands may change...but that will take a while, russia is a huge country
>>
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 728x507) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 728x507
Was in Russia last summer. Can confirm. Metal detectors everywhere. I set off almost every one of them. But I'm white so I was never stopped.
>>
Coz we are the terrorists m8
>>
>>79088750
Russia is pretty hardcore.

Hell, they killed millions of their own people just to keep the rest in line with fear.
>>
>>79088750
because it was us all the time XAXAXAXA
THE ETERNAL RUSKIE

HE STARTS THE TERROR
HE FUELS THE TERROR
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.