[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Daddy, why are those men wearing such silly clothes?"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 220
Thread images: 21
File: 1435378361876.jpg (86 KB, 400x377) Image search: [Google]
1435378361876.jpg
86 KB, 400x377
>"Daddy, why are those men wearing such silly clothes?"

What do you say to your offspring?
>>
File: product_thumbnail.jpg (37 KB, 245x320) Image search: [Google]
product_thumbnail.jpg
37 KB, 245x320
>>79088673
>.t united states of israel
>>
Their parents didn't love them.
>>
are you KIDDING ME? I DIDN'T RAISE A BIGOT
>>
>implying they are men

Check your privilege, shitson
>>
"It's a mental illness, kiddo. Ignore from a safe distance and it'll be fine"
>>
>>79088673
Those are white people. These white "people" lack morals and dignity. Don't be like them.
>>
They've been lead off the path of integrity my son. Brainwashed by men who want nothing else but to see our society crumble into ruin and unconditional submission.
>>
My daughters already know they are faggots
>>
>>79088673
they are faggots
know check this dubs
>>
Because they have nothing better to do.
Stay in school and work hard or you'll have to wear silly clothes.
>>
those are faggots son, nothing like a normal gay person, but a retarded faggot.

>w-whats gay daddy

well son, that's when you, a dude, wants to suck another dudes dick. Nothing wrong with that, just don't be a faggot
>>
>>79088673
Those are beautiful lesbians, son. They scissor their hairy fist holes with baseball bats and small animals. We have to accept their way of life.
>>
They are mentally ill
>>
>>79088673
Because those gay don't have the decency to dress well in public and keep the kinky shit to the bedroom, unlike your dads.
>>
File: whatsthatbitch.jpg (40 KB, 388x348) Image search: [Google]
whatsthatbitch.jpg
40 KB, 388x348
"Some people are gay son"

That was hard. Why is this board so hateful toward gay people? Hate to repeat the cliche but generally people who really hate gay people have a complex because they are gay or bi themselves. I'm 100% straight and this just doesn't bother me besides being a little gross.
>>
>>79088673
How hard is it to say "Because they are dressed up for a parade"
>>
>>79090020
"but daddy why is he naked, are all gay people like that?"
>>
>Let me tell you about the Jews...
>>
Allahu Akbar
>>
>>79088673
They're faggots son. . .
>>
>>79088673
>taking your children to the 18+ leather/bdsm portion of pride
why
>>
>>79090177
Then you just explain to them that a lot of people like being naked and that it's a pride parade to celebrate their sexuality. Maybe you guys need to get out more.
>>
>>79088673
>/pol/
>offspring

pick one
>>
They don't have money for clothes and you won't either if you keep asking stupid questions instead of doing your homework!
>>
>>79088673
That's what evil people wear
>>
>>79088673
They are provocateurs who aren't championing homosexuality as much as they are protesting masculinity and decency.
>>
>>79090177
"No."

Fuck, you're right, that was brutal.
>>
>>79090020
I'm gay though, pride parades are regressive and degenerate.
>>
>>79090331
This

a majority of pride parades are sanctioned to certain areas with A LOT of protection around them. If you still take your kid to that, it's on you.
>>
>>79090419

Decency is pretty fucking overrated
>>
>>79088673
That those men need to work out, they got no ass.

This anaconda dont want none unless YOU GOT BUNS, HUN!
>>
>>79090333
Only nihilists would want to be naked in public. There's a reason they would only do this is a protest, as they are protesting decency and humility. They have as much reason to do this as Neo-Nazis have to brandish swasticas, or klansmen have to burn crosses.
>>
>>79088673
"won't someone think of the children" argument.
tell your child they like to take it up the ass and suck dick, who gives a fuck about what your ugly sack of shit child thinks anyway
>>
File: 1452404405747.jpg (42 KB, 480x600) Image search: [Google]
1452404405747.jpg
42 KB, 480x600
>>79090333
cucklord confirmed.
>>
>>79088673
try to think of ways to explain it to a child
black van pulls up
takes him to the re-education center
problem solved! thanks goverment
>>
>>79090697
What does cuck even mean anymore?
>>
>>79090582
So is senseless provocativity.
>>
>>79090536
Good for you.

>>79090693
If you can't see why Klansmen and Neo-Nazis are worse than a gay pride parade there's no hope for you.
>>
>gay pride parade
>everyone naked, almost naked, or wearing inappropriate sexual clothing

>any other parade
>normal clothes, or uniforms, or costumes appropriate to the parade

is sex and promiscuity all that matters to these people?
>>
>>79090697
Damn
>>
>>79090847
it means 'i disagree' at this point
>>
>>79090697
Some people are different than you, it's a basic aspect of our reality and you're going to have to learn to deal with it.
>>
>>79090882
I didn't say they weren't, but that's not an argument. If you try to defend provocativity merely on the basis of free speech, you'll find your arguments stem from an untenable premise.
>>
>>79090867
I don't see how this counts as 'senseless provocativity'. They're just having fun at an 18+ parade/party that happens once a year.
>>
>>79090912
Considering it's about their sex lives and orientation, it makes sense that there is a sexual aspect to it. I can't believe I have to explain that.

>>79091083
And what is your argument against it?
>>
>>79090697
I still think bronies are worse.
>>
File: 1462059961998.png (231 KB, 643x537) Image search: [Google]
1462059961998.png
231 KB, 643x537
>>79089562
This
>>
>>79088673
I don't have offspring because I'm gay, but I'd tell the child 'They're upset because they were bullied and nobody liked them - don't replicate them but pity them, they won't be around much longer because it doesn't happen anymore. Stay sensible, stay in school.'
>>
These pride parades would be great as they are if they just did them in Muslim neighborhoods. That's where they need to do them.
>>
>>79088673
>because they're adults now mind your fucking manners and stay out of grown folks' business

White people coddle their kids too much. Now we have a whole generation of lazy, shiftless millenials.
>>
>>79091037
You seem to be doing a grand job yourself there niggie mcderple fuck.
>>
>>79088673
To scare kids like you
>>
>>79088673

My kids will know what a faggot is. The words only disappear from tv and social media. They are still used in my world.
>>
>>79091199
>And what is your argument against it?

It's the same augment against cross-burning and showing racial epithets: it doesn't amount to an argument and you're deliberately acting in an anti-social manner to offend people by violating societal norms.
>>
>>79088673
they're faggots
>>
>>79091199
so if there was a straight pride parade, you'd see naked, semi-naked, sexual outfits?
>>
>>79091399
The difference is that they're not telling other people how to live their lives or implying that they shouldn't be doing what they're doing. They're doing their own thing, live and let live.
>>
File: stirner.jpg (47 KB, 501x525) Image search: [Google]
stirner.jpg
47 KB, 501x525
>>79088673
I don't care.
>>
File: pepe whore.png (52 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
pepe whore.png
52 KB, 300x250
>>79091519
no such thing shut the fuck up bitch there is no point speaking hypothetically stupid assbitch
>>
>>79091519
Straight people don't have pride parades because they don't have a history of being an oppressed minority. Why do I have to keep explaining basic things like this? Is this board just full of stupid kids or what?
>>
>>79088673
Be quiet son. We must show how tolerant we are. Please just smile and wave! :)
>>
>>79090867
Based
>>
>>79090847
it's morphed like gay and fag to mean a broad spectrum of degenerative and beta behavior.
>>
>>79091192
There's no inherent need to dress in that way other than as a nihilistic attack on societal standards. It's the same in essence as burning crosses or dawning clothing resembling that used by Nazis. It's not an argument, it's not persuasive, it has no other purpose but to provoke.
>>
>>79091519
There are thousands of 'straight pride' events where you see this shit. Mardi Gras, spring break.....these ring any fucking bells retard?

Hell they have fucking half-naked chicks dancing during every sports game, and you're supposed to take your kids there. Ever seen a beer commercial? Seriously how fucking blind are you?
>>
>>79090331
>>79090561
That'll be just about enough rational logic for today. Are you trying to get banned?
>>
>>79091831
the standards they are attacking should be fucking attacked.
>>
>>79091519
You've never been to Mardi Gras.
>>
>>79088673
just ask your other Dad.
>>
>>79091699
Again, gay here, pride parades are regressive and derogatory. They are bureaucratic liberal shit that helps no one. They throw them in the most liberated cities ever, why don't you PROTEST in places that need pride parades and defensive oppositions. They are supposed to represent my sexuality? well shit, it doesnt represent me one bit.
>>
>>79091831
>if someone doesn't share the same values as me then there is no need to express them

It's like real autism, are you on the spectrum?
>>
>>79088673
I wouldn't bring my child to a gay pride parade. I don't hate gays, but a pride parade isn't a place for children.

I also wouldn't bring my child to Marde Gras in NO. There are just some places children don't belong.
>>
>>79091699

i would think they would be marching and demonstrating like any respectable citizen would. it's taboo in america to dress like that in public regardless of your orientation.
>>
>>79092019
I don't know man, I don't get involved in gay pride parades. I'm just saying there's nothing wrong with them. No I don't think that just because you're gay you speak for all gay people.
>>
>>79092019

Nobody cares what you have to say. Not everyone is interested in fitting in at church potlucks in flyover land. Fuck your stupid respectability politics.
>>
>>79092149
>it's taboo in america to dress like that in public

That's probably why it's a closed event, these aren't flashmobs through random areas.
>>
>>79091858
>There are thousands of 'straight pride' events where you see this shit. Mardi Gras, spring break
>Implying

How are those remotely straight pride events? Most of those people there are straight, but by that logic, virtually every event is straight because most events are composed of people with a composition of sexual orientations resembling society.

>Hell they have fucking half-naked chicks dancing during every sports game,

I don't approve of those either, but at least in that case, you have people with skills and qualifications entertaining people. There's no political or implicit message. Here, there's nothing being displayed except a willingness to expose yourself, which requires no talent.
>>
>>79092019
Same. They should be trying to show that gay people aren't that different from everyone else.
>>
>>79088673
"well son, 70 years ago there was a world war and a ((((certain tribe)))) was victorious".
>>
>>79092329
Just curious, what do you do on weekends?
>>
Eugh, their fucking bodies are gross.
>>
>>79088673
white ppl
>>
>>79092180
You don't know the history behind them, stop acting like you do.

>>79092198
I give two shits about organized religion. Pride events have gone from progressive statements to fetish sex fest. It's retarded
>>
>>79092329
How hard do you have to work to miss the point this much?
>>
>>79088673
>I can't really answer that question, ask your wifes husband
>>
>>79091938
I guess I should burn a cross next time and call everyone around me by a racial epithet because political correctness has gone too far. You disagree? I suppose you can, but since decency must be subverted to political messages, my opportunity to offend must be respected.
>>
>>79092376
>They should be trying to show that gay people aren't that different from everyone else.

Why?
>>
>>79092490
I didn't pretend to know the history behind them. Gay people want to have a pride to celebrate their sexuality, go for it. Our country is too fucking prudish about sex.
>>
>>79092641
Because that brings people together instead of being divisive?
>>
>>79092064
Again, this would justify any neo-Nazi and klansmen rally. You might want to avoid making personal attacks and try qualifying your straw men arguments, lest they lead to your opponent showing clear absurd conclusions.
>>
>>79092572
You are stupid and not worth talking to.
>>
>>79089333

Came to post this. Thanks SENPAI
>>
>>79092676
Celebrate your sexuality in a way that isn't so...bland, boring, repulsive and sometimes straight up gross. That's why we have art, speeches, and our own bedrooms. I'm pro-sex, I think celebrating sex is good. But walking down the street in leather singing ymca every other month doesnt do shit
>>
>>79092789
Once again, back to you not seeing the difference between Nazis and the Klan and gay people.
>>
>>79092490
>Pride events have gone from progressive statements to fetish sex fest. It's retarded

This was pretty much what I was going for. I remember seeing photos and hearing stories about gay pride marches and events in the 60s and 70s from my friends and they don't look anything like they are today.
>>
>>79092723
not everyone wants to be white-married-2 kids-monogamous-khakis, friend
>>
>>79088673

>They are silly men
>>
>>79092505
You called Mardi Gras and spring break "straight pride" events, which is absolutely asinine and something virtually nobody would agree with. You compared people walking naked in the street with cheerleaders. I got the point and addressed it, it's just wrong.
>>
>>79092676
>our country is too prudish about sex

Top kek. What reality do you live in? You must be gay and your idea of being prudish about sex means we don't allow fags to openly have sex in public
>>
>>79088673
Why the fuck would I let my children anywhere near such degeneracy?
>>
>>79088673

"They're silly people, but it's OK to be silly, especially in a parade for silly people."
>>
>>79093077
>if being prudish about sex means we don't allow fags to openly have sex in public

That's not legal and is not a regular aspect of gay pride parades.
>>
>>79088673
its 2016 son
>>
>>79092964
They were done in towns that hated gays, they fought for the freedoms we have now. They had speeches that were thought out, ideas that were outlandish but worked. It was a way to have a community when it was hard to. Now, because we have freedoms, it's a fucking safe space sex orgy.
>>
>>79093053
It's because the whole fucking world is covered with the sort of shit they do at pride events, its just that it is invisible to you because it involves straight people. You are fucking retarded if you can't get that point.
>>
>>79092832
Oh come on, you were this close to attempting to distinguish Neo-Nazi rallies and gay pride rallies. I'll start you off: Neo-Nazi rallies advocate for violence against Jews and other minorities. There, now you go next, at which point I'll address the fact that these events would still be senselessly provocative even if they didn't advocate violent means.
>>
>>79093274
It's like these people don't live in reality, what the fuck is wrong with this board?
>>
>>79093403
The sheer amount of shit wrong with this board is mind boggling, and way above my pay grade to figure out what is wrong with these kids.
>>
>>79093274
And I wouldn't approve of those either. Also, they aren't doing it for any message. It doesn't amount to an argument and nobody feels "pride" merely because they dress ridiculously or get drunk in the middle of a street.

You could have made a comparison between Mardi Gras and Straight Pride, which has some ostensible validity, but you actually called them "straight pride" events, thinking that if there's anything sexual to an event that's mostly composed of heterosexuals, it must be for "straight pride," so you might want to backpedal. Or not, and keep being demonstrably wrong.

This is a straight pride event
http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2015/07/26/man-organises-straight-pride-parade-blames-gays-when-no-one-turns-up/
>>
>>79093403
>>79093527
>what's wrong with this board
>continues to post here

feel free to move to the dozens social media sites where you retards would fit right in
>>
>>79093527
It's like the edgiest kids from /b/ and /r9k/ came here to make a political philosophy. It's fuckin cringey.
>>
>>79093713
>being this dense

Sorry kid, I can't help you get a point you are actively trying not to get.
>>
>>79093028
Do you understand that this is the symptom of societal collapse?
>>
>>79092918
I was talking about their methods, not their ideas. I could create a group that opposed political correctness by shouting racial epithets on one day at everyone, and it would still be just as offensive. Please, explain how I'm wrong. I would love to be BTFO by an actual argument instead of you making personal remarks on what I apparently don't see.
>>
>>79090847
Not standing your ground. Be it moral, social, physical etc
>>
>raising your children in a liberal shithole urban area

There's a reason God mad suburbs, it's so we don't have to deal with shitheads.
>>
>>79093891
I just come here sometimes out of morbid curiosity

>>79093936
yes, but unfortunately they are making inroads into more mainstream places
>>
>>79093940
It's actually quite easy to not see something when you refuse to make an argument, but please keep using my inability to see as an excuse or your inability to make an argument.
>>
>>79093891
I just found this board actually. Probably will leave it because none of you are open to actual discussion without strawmen and other logical fallacies.
>>
>>79088673
Death people walking, son
>>
>>79094090
That doesn't excuse posting. If you're "morbidly curious," there's no reason at all to bitch when people don't automatically agree with you once you stop short of actually making a coherent argument.
>>
>>79090020
>"some people think they are gay"
>"why do they think that?"
>"Juden"
this is how you raise your kids correctly
>>
>>79088673
>50s
>gay advocates are white men who march in suits peacefully while holding inoffensive signs
>get murdered and terrorized by nig-tier "christians" for decades
>80s
>gays decide fuck conformity because what is the point if you are going to get murdered anyway
>today
>WOW CAN YOU BELIEVE THEY ACT LIKE THAT WE WOULD JUST ACCEPT THEM IF THEY ACTED NORMAL
>>
>>79094131
What are you faggots arguing about?

Fags have a huge amount of STD/AIDS. They make up 2%of the population yet do 30% of child rape.

Fags should be confined or worked to death for the the good of society
>>
File: 1450561762032.jpg (21 KB, 257x279) Image search: [Google]
1450561762032.jpg
21 KB, 257x279
>tfw I just like cute boys, but I get lumped in with these degenerates
>>
>>79094131
Lol this guy is by far the cringiest. Equates gay pride parades with Nazi and Klan rallies, then asserts that because people don't have the same values as him, expressing themselves is provocative and pointless. I'm not trying to insult you, but are you on the spectrum? This complete inability to see from others' perspectives is very reminiscent of an autistic kid.
>>
>>79094193
If people like you leave it, that's fine with everyone else. Feel free to point out what straw man and "other logical fallacies" I actually employed, though you really shouldn't be unable to see the irony that you're complaining about unable to have a rational discussion when you're the one ending it.
>>
>>79094377
>gay people aren't real and homosexuality itself is actually a jewish conspiracy

You really should seek help. This is insanely delusional if you're not trolling.
>>
File: 1416865238766.png (198 KB, 550x535) Image search: [Google]
1416865238766.png
198 KB, 550x535
>>79088673
>>>>>>>>>>>>>offspring
>>
>>79094465
I deliberately chose an extreme counter-example to show that you couldn't possibly qualify your argument on the basis of free expression. I never once equated gay pride parades with Nazi and Klan rallies, only that you provided no qualification whatsoever as to why one is a valid expression and the other is not.
>>
>>79088673
Ohoho my boy! Why that's a good question. Those men have mental illnessss and must be exterminated. DEUS VULT.
>>
>>79090912
They have absolutely no dignity.

You can be a faggot for all I care, I do shit in my own home that other people wouldn't like, but what business is it of anyone else?

Wouldn't dress up like a weirdo and parade it in the street though. This lot are sick in the head. Pride parades are just showcases of how little moral fiber they have. I'm surprised upstanding faggots aren't insulted by this lot.
>>
File: 1352378380050.png (285 KB, 491x491) Image search: [Google]
1352378380050.png
285 KB, 491x491
>>79094603
>>
>>79088673
They are mentally ill.
>>
>>79094750
Because I want you to try it as the answer is so obvious to any neurotypical person. What is the difference between Nazis and the Klan as opposed to gay pride activists.

I want you to try your hardest to figure out why these groups are different. If you can't see the huge difference it's going to confirm my suspicions that you have a serious social disorder.
>>
>>79088673

"they want to get noticed in their parade"

there, easy
>>
>>79088673

They hadn't a daddy and mean people abused them, they are ill and dangerous to us all.
>>
>>79088673
http://www.theonion.com/article/gay-pride-parade-sets-mainstream-acceptance-of-gay-351
>>
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 674x756) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 674x756
>>79090331
Plenty do
>>
>>79094845
>>79094603
This is about the best response you can expect from this place. It's mostly a safe-space for sexually frustrated, underachieving racists.

One of the more humorous and ironic things I know of is the fact that they have a list of common argument fallacies stickied on the front page
>>
File: rr.gif (1001 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
rr.gif
1001 KB, 640x480
>>79088673
>my offspring
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 436x286) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 436x286
>>79090912
Yes.
>>
>>79095261
Holy shit right? Is the logical fallacies sticky sarcasm or are these people really just mentally incapable of adhering to it?
>>
> Toronto pride this weekend
I fucking hate this, on Canada weekend too. It completely limits my freedom of movement.
>>
>>79095025
I never once said they were equivalent. You were the one who posted the single justification that they were different from you, without the qualification of why this would excuse some forms of expression and not others. If you have to keep asking asinine personal questions, instead consider actually addressing my criticisms of my arguments. I could make the same personal attack on your ability to not automatically sympathize with the homophobia on this board, but that would be fucking retarded. You didn't make a coherent argument and however autistic I am, I'm in the right to criticize your stance. Be a fucking man and admit you can't defend your position or actually elaborate on it. Don't call people autistic when they don't feel hard enough.
>>
>>79095625

>Gay people existing limits muh freedom
>>
>>79095651
So you are autistic then. Anon it's not your fault but we simply aren't on the same page. We're talking about social issues and you are literally socially retarded. It's like trying to explain colors to a blind person. Learn your strengths and weaknesses, discussing social issues is not your strength.
>>
I wouldn't need to tell my son anything. He'd understand how to treat them because I'll be shouting at them to PUT SOME FUCKING CLOTHES ON.

There's a thing called decency and if you can't separate indecency with homosexuality, maybe there's something wrong with it. I don't have a problem with homos, but I do have a problem with degenerates.

Act like a human being and put some fucking clothes on. There are religious people and you're only proving them right. You won't gain acceptance by acting completely savage.
>>
>>79095025
Also
>Complain about logical fallacies
>Make a literal appeal to emotion
>>
>>79095770
I have a desire to go downtown without having a willyswashbuckler waving around in public, thanks.
>>
>>79095942
>none of you are open to actual discussion without strawmen and other logical fallacies.
>So you are autistic then.

lel
>>
>>79088673
>Raising children in a city
>Any year
I seriously hope none of you do this
>>
>>79096107
Then go anytime other than the 6 hours a year they are there
>>
>>79096212
It really is like trying to explain colors to someone who has been blind their whole life, you just don't get it and you never will. It's not your fault buddy.
>>
>>79096219
Currently raising one on the south side of chicago with a queer girl who marched in the dyke parade this weekend.

Hope that doesn't trigger you
>>
>>79096376
You already said that.
>>
>>79096227
What do you think the autism rate is on this board? I already found one in this thread.
>>
File: pol6.jpg (170 KB, 654x862) Image search: [Google]
pol6.jpg
170 KB, 654x862
>>79096212
It's a troll or someone so indoctrinated with majority=bad that they are incapable of changing their mind, let it go.

Gay people are just allowed to be degenerates because in the eyes of liberals, they are better than straight people because of oppression points.
>>
>>79096491
Really an absurd strawman.
>>
>>79096480
I dunno, whatever these people are it gives autism a bad name. They really are a rotten group though.
>>
>>79096491

>Gay people are just allowed to be degenerates because in the eyes of liberals, they are better than straight people because of oppression points.

This part.
>>
>>79096227
what part of TORONTO didn't you understand?
>>
File: gay jewish unicorn.jpg (38 KB, 633x421) Image search: [Google]
gay jewish unicorn.jpg
38 KB, 633x421
>>79088673

Because Jews, that's why. It's always been why.
>>
>>79088673
>What do you say to your offspring?
You mean your children? Can you speak like a human please?
>>
>>79096714
none? if you can't stand being around people who don't look and act exactly like you just don't go outside.
>>
They got fed up with female bullshit, who don't know their place as cum dumpsters and housemaids. That's why I left your mom for my sex slave Jae'Quan little billy.
>>
>>79096415
May God have mercy on your soul
>>
>>79088673
Who said I identify as male, you little shitlord? Mind my pronouns
>>
>>79096605
Liberalism in a nutshell
>>
>>79096897
Lol keep up the good work man, I'm out.
>>
>>79096415
Does she look normal or does she have dyed hair and shit?
>>
>>79096922
thanks!
>>
>>79096491
Well, this also someone applies to blacks, in the sense that they can destroy and loot property, all because they're protesting some social injustice, and you'll have people outright defending them because of said injustice. This also applies to liberal and their violent attacks on Trump rallies, because Trump is fascist or literally Hitler, so the best response is to physically attack people there as a protest against fascism or something.
>>
File: 1465768577826s.jpg (10 KB, 250x249) Image search: [Google]
1465768577826s.jpg
10 KB, 250x249
>>79088673
ignore the atheists, son.
>>
>>79097028
she doesn't have dyed hair or piercings or whatever
>>
>>79090020
>besides being a little gross.
>a little
you are not a homosexual yourself, can you explain why? Imagine yourself in the position to receive or give anal to another man. It's disgusting beyond belief and any person who will tell you otherwise is either delusional or mentally ill. It is not a hatred of faggots, it is an understanding of their instability. They are freaks who should not be around children and others, they deserve to be put to death
>>
What >>79089562 said

>>79090020
Fuck off

t. Bi
>>
>>79097239
>Imagine yourself in the position to receive or give anal to another man.

I will, thanks. Man, I think I have to call my buddy over for a quicky.....or should I wait until my girlfriend gets home and see if she's up for a threesome?
>>
>>79089627

and your song ain't so very far from wrong.
>>
>>79088673
Why did I bring my son to a gay pride parade would be my first concern.
>>
File: lgbtchildexposure.jpg (59 KB, 485x468) Image search: [Google]
lgbtchildexposure.jpg
59 KB, 485x468
>>79090331

So they can learn about diversity.
>>
>>79088673
"Well son, what do you know about Jews?"
>>
>>79097450
That's not what your asshole is for. If you keep getting poopdicked you'll have trouble maintaining bowel control.
>>
>>79088673
Their minds are no good. They have a mental illness. You should feel sorry for them.
>>
File: (((OYY))).jpg (129 KB, 723x506) Image search: [Google]
(((OYY))).jpg
129 KB, 723x506
Why are they always Jews?
>>
>>79098124
My asshole isn't 'for' anything, friend. You need to learn a little bit of biology.
>>
>>79098124
And also t. catholic-argument-from-proper-functions holds no sway with me. But you didn't answer my question: call up my male fuck buddy now or wait for girlfriend and have a threesome?
>>
Normal white behavior
>>
>>79088673
It's their civilized and respectful way of telling the world that they like people from their same gender
>>
File: van gough edit.png (1 MB, 1600x630) Image search: [Google]
van gough edit.png
1 MB, 1600x630
Fucking Sodomites
>>
>>79088673
Cover your eyes, don't let those filthy fags fool you into "accenting them".
>>
>>79089562
t. faggot
>>
>>79088673
>be gay
>want people to stop treating me like some weird sexual pervert
>need to show people that I am a normal person just like them
>only difference is a sexual preference which is my own business
>decide to wear a suit made out of dildos, that'll show them
>>
>>79097923
Miring the arm of her mother
>>
>>79088673
lol their asses aren't even nice looking.
>>
>>79099997
they aren't dressed up for you, faggot
>>
>>79088673
Because they're proud of being something they did not choose, let alone struggle, to be, they see their status as an excuse to gather attention while complaining about drawing attention and claim to be normal despite doing all they can to seem otherwise.

That, or they're too poor to afford a full BDSM bondage suit.
>>
>>79100472
Italy, your failed education system is showing.
>>
>>79097923
>exposing yourself to children is a Class A felony

>unless you're a faggot at some faggy pride event

Hate this country.

[spoiler]not really, but you get the drift[/spoiler]
>>
>>79089627
Ebin meme
>>
>>79088673
First of all son, those aren't men. Secondly, that's not clothes they have on.
>>
>>79100103
They are disgusting slobs, showing off their Hank Hill cosplay.
>>
>>79101767
cool dude
>>
Well son, this is called a faggot. They deserve to be killed, with all the trannies, non-hot lesbians and mudslimes.
>>
>>79090697
no get away from the faggot poland
>>
>>79100103
You would think they if they chose a life dedicated to sodomy they would at least do some squats first. Just sayin.
>>
For the two failed normies in this thread trying to defend their preening faggot friends, here's the difference between gay pride parades and what you're referring to as "straight pride" events:

The straight people aren't wearing BDSM gear and dildo hats.

If you want respect and acceptance, start behaving in a respectable and acceptable manner.
>>
>>79088673
we're moving to Russia.
>>
>>79089562
>t.faggot who probably doesn't even have any kids
>>
>>79089333
This is the correct answer.
>>
>>79089333
Fifth post best post
>>
>>79089562
awesome
>>
>>79089562
>nothing wrong
>>
Get your dildo, Jimmy, you're staying the night with them.
>>
File: dung-beetle_novolyze.jpg (261 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
dung-beetle_novolyze.jpg
261 KB, 1600x1200
>>79090536
Years and years ago they weren't this bad. Once the gays achieved their goals and many of them lost interest in activism, the freaks who piggybacked on their movement piled in to vie for attention.

They are following the old template of aiming for shock in order to make a point. The difference is that back then gay equality meant shocking the public by doing things like holding hands and kissing. These new superfags are straight up shock art retards, out to defile everything around them through behavior that has never been considered acceptable among straights or anybody.
>>
>>79088673
They're not silly clothes you cishet shitlord. Disowned!
>>
>>79107853
RARE ERAR
A RARE A
R R
ERAR RARE
>>
>>79088673
Why would you be anywhere near this tho?
>>
>>79089333
Trips of truth!!!
Thread replies: 220
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.