[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TREVOR NOAH ON BREXIT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 211
Thread images: 31
File: brexitmonkey.png (531 KB, 872x690) Image search: [Google]
brexitmonkey.png
531 KB, 872x690
/POL/ ABSOLUTELY AND UNEQUIVOCALLY BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNsxCU0glHw&ab_channel=TheDailyShowwithTrevorNoah
>>
>>79088574
>south african on an american show talking about british politics to a primarily american audience

I wonder why his ratings are in the tank?
>>
The new John Olive clip was the best

>United Kingdom is starting to sound a bit sarcastic
>>
BASED TREVOR NOAH

lmao great video
>>
Why are they talking about this after it already happened? They tried their hardest to push propaganda leading up to it and they lost. Now we have to listen to how they're sore losers?
>>
>>79088574
>It's a union about trade and free movement

Why are people acting like that's all it is? And why is Trever Noah so ignorant as to think that?
>>
>>79089310
When liberals lose something major they make sure that the victors get faced with hatred and vitriol. Actually this is what they do no matter the outcome.
>>
File: 14671438014404.png (306 KB, 1800x1080) Image search: [Google]
14671438014404.png
306 KB, 1800x1080
>>79088574
Wew such isolation.
How will the inward looking UK ever recover.
>>
>>79088574
>Great Britain includes Northern Ireland now

He copied the same clips as that fool John Oliver.
>>
>>79088574

It's getting to the point I can not tell the difference between the news montage comedians John Oliver, Seth Meyers, and Trevor Shoah

Are "progressives" that is guy fawkes wearing/may day chimp outers for multinational trade?
>>
>>79088574
i misread his name as " Trevo shoah"
>>
>>79090285
Did you know they went out of their way to find the only black jew on the planet? And they say that (((nepotism))) doesn't exist.
>>
>>79089531
What does that map represent?
>>
This is UNEQUIVOCALLY the most HAPPENING HAPPENING ever.
>>
>>79089025
Oliver's segment was terrible and one of his worst to date. He sounded very bitter and lied the entire time. Very, very sad to see a supposedly edgy comedian be 100% on the side of the establishment, repeat the easily debunked distortions of the MSM and lash out at the Leave voters as ignorant. Never liked the guy too much but fuck him.

It was better than Noah's though, at least Oliver can deliver one or two decent jokes every now and then. Trevor is just awkward while adding no new information.
>>
>>79090490
fuck you're right
>dayswithoutjewishtricks.jpg
>>
>>79090608
Oliver repeats the same jokes over and over again though. It's either him giving an animal a silly human name or terrible, terrible accents.
>>
>>79088574
>some people are willing to vote something crazy because they think it will be better than what they have

Is that what shilling for Hillary Clinton sounds like? That whole sketch is just one big Hillary campaign ad in disguise.
>>
>>79088574
>For those of you who don't pretend to know what's going on...

Does the audience enjoy this type of condescension? Or do they imagine that he's referring to everyone else in the audience except them?

>You ignorant motherfucking Americans don't know jackshit about the goddamn referendum, so let me explain it in a way that even you retarded cunts can understand.
>>
>>79088574
>The uploader has not made this video available in your country
They want to save their comment section from the top quality bants
>>
>>79090608
>>79090801
Noah got 2 tricks upon his sleave, looking like a smug cunt in the camera and poorly faking being surprised
>>
>>79088574
fuck this nigger
>>
>>79089404

Because (((Comedy Central))) wants it's audience to think that's all it is.
>>
>>79088574
Nobody gives an actual fuck what is going on in Northwallaceandgromitshire. This is why his ratings are terrible.
>>
I Wasn't pro brexit but reading some of the comments form the so called "Tolerant" main land Europeans wanting us to suffer is swinging me.

Fucking arrogant self-righteous twats.
>>
>>79091112
You have to love it. "The EU is a harmonious place devoted to peace and goodwill in Europe. What's that? You want out? Get the fuck out of here? Why are you even meeting with us anymore Good luck being doomed.?"
>>
>>79091112
I was good friends with a German and they sent me a load of patronising shit about how I could come and live with them if I wanted to. Told them I had voted to leave and they made a ridiculous Facebook status about how disappointing it is to find out someone is a "racist"
>>
>>79090928
Most Americans that I've spoken to didn't know about it until the day of. Americans that post here far more in tune with global politics than the average.
>>
like omg how can half a country literally be racist

just wow
>>
>>79088574
Oh yeah, the educated political opinions of a fucking nigger. Like anyone with a triple digit IQ gives a fuck what a stupid nigger says.
>>
>Fisherman's livlihood destroyed because of EU
>Rich TV host makes light of working man's accent
>Rich TV host tells working man he didn't vote for the reasons he voted for, but that it was a protest vote.

God I hate them.
>>
>>79088574
So is this guy's shtick that he's a nigger? Why would you watch him instead of current year man or anyone else
>>
>>79091409
If it's any consolation, I am very happy for the leavers, and I can't wait for the day the European Union crumbles entirely.
>>
File: smug_leftie.png (1 MB, 1280x683) Image search: [Google]
smug_leftie.png
1 MB, 1280x683
Also what the fuck, this part was infuriating. It's like liberals completely forget about respect and equality when it comes to low-class whites.

>>79090801
It's tired routine but I can have a chuckle every now and then. I laughed at the "ice cream from a dead kid" analogy. Still worthless as political comment though.
>>
Go fuck yourself, you dumb nigger. I'll do what I want in my country and I know perfectly well what the consequences are. Why would I listen to some coon that had to leave his shithole of a country after people like him ruined it? Fucking apes need to reconsider how lucky they are.
>>
>>79088574
who?
>>
>>79088574
People taking the shit that comes out of his mouth seriously when he couldn't even make it as a comedian/presenter here.
>>
>>79089404
what else is it?
would be great to know for when i argue against lefties on /sp/
>>
>>79090608
You think you could point out any lies he said? I'm genuinely curious as I don't know a whole lot regarding this brexit stuff.
>>
>>79091434

This. /pol/ is really the only place where I saw an active conversation about in my internet media consumption. Also, for much of the campaign it looked as though remain would win, and if that was the case it would have meant nothing to Americans, so no real hype on this side of the pond.
>>
>>79090801
Dude, it's the 21st century... Let's not classify organisms using biological reference names generated by White men...
>>
>>79088574
Not giving that dumb nigger a view. fuck off.
>>
>>79088574
>""""""""""""comedy"""""""""""" central
>>
File: 1467128781280.png (1 MB, 2197x1463) Image search: [Google]
1467128781280.png
1 MB, 2197x1463
>>79088574
>his map graphic says "great britain"
>it actually shows "the united kingdom"
That's why I won't watch it.
>>
>>79091772
TBF I dont think anyone understood what that fellow was saying. Did you?
>>
>>79088574
Colbert's was also pretty bad,basically called ALL Brits uneducated idiots. I used to really enjoy him,feelsbad.
>>
>>79088574
>taking comedians seriously about foreign affairs
>>
>>79090538
Countries that have proposed trade agreements post-Brexit within the first week of the vote.
>>
no one watches this cuck, not even pol, pol rage watches john oliver now, the jews chose wrong with this nigger
>>
I think you need to re-assess what being """BLOWN THE FUCK OUT""" entails, and then you probably need to drown yourself.
>>
wow, really makes you think

/pol/ BTFO!

>>79091772
>Also what the fuck, this part was infuriating. It's like liberals completely forget about respect and equality when it comes to low-class whites.

liberals have for decades been quite open about their hatred of lower class whites
>>
I find it hilarious how the UK goes against the establishment for the first time ever and everybody hates us even more than normal for it
>>
>>79088574
Can someone post the ratings of the daily show?
>>
>>79089404
He's not.
He's just paid to say that.
Duh.
>>
>>79088574
>le fearmongering out of context pound graph
>implying it implies actually a "crisis" for a country with a good economy
>nevermind everyone went down that week and not all of it was caused by the EU referendum and right now the pount is almost back on track already
>just the usual jewish "rating" meddling keeps it down

>look jewish media propganda claims everyone who voted leave is stooopid and regrets it so it must be true none of them are valid opinions!
>its just protest votes none of them are valid opinions!

>hehehe this man has an accent heheh lolololol :^)

People watch this shit?
>>
this that unfunny little fuck that is on Q.I and other panel shows?
is he in america now ? good dont come back
>>
I love the ignorance in these types of people that just talk of brexit as a 'getting rid of those bloody foreigners!!' thing. They have little understanding about areas in the UK in which british feel like a stranger in their own country.
I'm all for controlled immigration but no british person should be a minority in their own country, with imported labour shrinking wages and having polish in some areas taught in schools.

These people are so fucking naive to the issues a lot of working class people in poor areas go through
>>
>>79090490

I don't think you know what nepotism is.
>>
>>79088574
>Serves you right

What about the people that voted against it? Fuck this cunt, people are going to suffer and it's out of their control yet it should serve them right yeah fucking smug clown.
>>
>>79088574
literally who?
>>
File: ayyayyayyayyagee.png (35 KB, 632x309) Image search: [Google]
ayyayyayyayyagee.png
35 KB, 632x309
Yeah, just point it out, doesn't make it any less true.
>>
>>79088574
haha love trevor noah ;)
>>
Couldn't watch for more than 2 minutes. The nigger isn't funny and he's putting out pure one-sided biased drivel.
>>
>>79088574
Wow, now I hate /pol/

I guess I'm a #DailyStormtrooper now
>>
FUCKING WORKING CLASS EH

LMAO

STUPID POOR PEOPLE

HAHA

I thought lefty comedy was all about punching up? Jesus christ.
>>
>>79089404
because if they where honest the world would seem like a complicated and confusing place, much easier and more fun to pretend the English are just a bunch of dense assholes.
>>
You can really understand why liberals will use the word "hate speech",its projection, Noah is oozing with hatred. When he mocked that working class white man's accent I could not contain my disgust at him. How fucking dare he. What an utter piece of shit. This just shows the social signalling and elitism inherent to the left, he relies less on reasoning and more on assertions of superiority over people not sophisticated enough to enter their fucked up cult of insecurity.
>>
>>79090538
map of blue countries
>>
File: MSxjL9K - Imgur.jpg (69 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
MSxjL9K - Imgur.jpg
69 KB, 800x533
>All these buttblasted liberal media spokesmen

The English chose freedom to chose to forge their own destiny, rather than have their fates tied to shit-tier countries like Greece & Sweden.
>>
File: kys.png (129 KB, 500x478) Image search: [Google]
kys.png
129 KB, 500x478
>>79093485

lefties have no problem punching down when it's directed at racists, xenophobes, and the typical inbred that shoots himself in the foot while fumbling with a gun meant to kill a presumed attacker.
>>
>>79088574
>they come round here scrounging for your vote and then they get down to London and forget us
>>
>>79093079
Hahaha old people totally shouldn't get the right to vote ha
>>
File: 1466470296108.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1466470296108.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>79088574
>>
File: antrim-crest.png (27 KB, 140x158) Image search: [Google]
antrim-crest.png
27 KB, 140x158
>>79088574
This vid is total shit.
I voted to leave the EU for a simple reason:
I don't want the laws of my country made by another country.
Is that easy enough to understand?

I love Europe. But hate the EU.
I'm Northern Irish, my wife is Scottish. Kids were born here in NI.I have three kids. My eldest is 19 years old and she voted to leave.
What really pisses me off is the perception that voting to leave the EU is somehow racist or xenophobic. The media have been pulling this shit all the time.

The EU is an undemocratic political entity. Europe is a continent. But the media conflates the two.
I live in a Union. That's why it's called the "United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland". The key word is "United".
England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland are distinct nations.
I love my country. Northern Ireland is a wonderful place to live. And so is the Republic of Ireland. Maybe the Republic will be the next to leave the EU?
I hope so.
>>
Man the propaganda machine is in full swing
>>
>>79093901
>lefties have no problem punching down when it's directed at racists, xenophobes, and the typical inbred that shoots himself in the foot while fumbling with a gun meant to kill a presumed attacker.

That man was none of those things
>>
> I'm gonna assume that none of my viewers know what the fuck even happened and are just here to find out the trendy, socially popular narrative
seems about accurate
>>
>>79093896

the english chose to undo a lot of hard work that was meant to keep the peace between a bunch a faggots that can't seem to get a long too well with calamitous infighting every 100 yrs or so.

typical eternal anglo. what won't you ruin next?
>>
>>79088574
>The Daily Show
Trash.
>>
and remainers simply voted for the status quo because change is scary. wowee what an intelligent and weighted decision.
>>
>>79094265
k.
keep me posted
>>
>Great Britain
Has the UK countries highlighted.
>>
>>79092113
>Leave side lied about funding the NHS with EU money
This is based on Nigel Farage saying that the can't promise that 350 million will go to the NHS. In reality, what he meant was that the real figure was lower, about 220 million, and he has no power in the government so he has no say over how that money is spent anyway. Nigel wasn't even involved in making that ad, and he even said the figure was off BEFORE the referendum took place. Oliver's attack makes no sense.
>Lots of leave voters regret it!
Polls show the opposite, that actually more Remainers are happy with the result than Leavers unhappy with it (which is about 1%)
>They didn't even know what they were voting for!
The google trends "news" corresponds to about 1000 people searching for "what is the EU". Completely irrelevant but he pushes it to pretend Leave voters are stupid and the decision was ill-thought. Also he points out to the bus with the 350M claim again as if people didn't know their vote long before the campaign even started.
>EU will be tough and the UK will lose in trade
If UK loses money tons of other european countries also do, he is pushing the worst case scenario (which I doubt it will happen) for no reason.

And then there's just liberal bullshit like bringing up colonialism, insulting ideological opponents physically, and pro-establishment rotten rethoric about not rocking the boat coupled with a video of a poor immigrant who might just have a bad time after Brexit (but let's ignore the entirety of low-middle class whites with poor education who have been fucked up by immigration and globalization, who cares about those fools).
>>
>>79091112
Well reading the vile comments on sites like the daily mail also says quite a lot how you feel about europeans and not forgetting all the xenophobic attacks on europeans aswell.
>>
File: Poland-US.jpg (9 KB, 284x160) Image search: [Google]
Poland-US.jpg
9 KB, 284x160
>>79093278

>Based Polacks still fighting against communist scum

I love those guys
>>
>>79094286
>That man was none of those things

i'm pretty sure i heard the words 'nigger settlements' in his incoherent statement.
>>
>>79088574
Unwatchable
>>
>>79094330

They shouldn't have to sacrifice the future & wellbeing of their own country because half of Europe is just a bunch of lazy fucks

Seriously what the fuck is a siesta
>>
File: classism.png (78 KB, 871x318) Image search: [Google]
classism.png
78 KB, 871x318
>>79091772
>It's like liberals completely forget about respect and equality when it comes to low-class whites.
>>
>>79094624

>unwatchable

it's was actually quite succinct and entertaining. your feelings can't be that hurt by a negroid that speaks english better than you, can it?
>>
>>79088742

It's gotta be because he's black though, because when have 'Murricans ever cared about media personalities going on and on about shit they know nothing about?
>>
DUDE WE'RE GONNA FIGHT THE GLOBAL ELITE AND BANKING FIRMS
JK THE EU IS GREAT, POOR PEOPLE LMAO
I hate these snobs so much
>>
>>79088574
How can he make a joke about everyone becoming an armchair expert on european politics and straight after do the same thing?

>the value of the pound dropped because all the immigrants have been chased out along with their money
>>
>>79088574
Look at this, a nigger who thinks he's relevant.
>>
>>79088574
good lord trevor noah is an annoying cunt.
>>
>>79088574
Trevor Noah isn't even remotely relevant. Even liberals don't watch his shitty show.
>>
>>79094826

>willingly choosing to watch a nigger

Whatever makes you happy
>>
>>79088574
This guy is so unfunny I can't laugh at his "jokes" even if I try.
So painful.
I think he should get a job as a regular news anchor.
>>
>>79092435
>they come around screwing [for the campaign?]
>but then get down to it and forget the rest
It was mostly the disdain he showed towards him, the obvious "look at this ignorant idiot" narrative he had building up to, and the subsequent speech which boiled down to "you voted for the wrong reasons and will suffer for it".
>>
>HAHAHAHAHAHA LOOK AT THE POOR MAN WITH THE FUNNY ACCENT I BET THAT CUNT DIDN'T HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT HE VOTED FOR
how progressive
>>
>>79088574
>>
File: 05353545.jpg (60 KB, 640x215) Image search: [Google]
05353545.jpg
60 KB, 640x215
The left is being allowed to just run wild with this sort of narrative. It's very frustrating.
>>
am i supposed to listen to this funny-talking nigger?
>>
File: 1467041244166.jpg (216 KB, 819x912) Image search: [Google]
1467041244166.jpg
216 KB, 819x912
>>79088574
The only thing absolutely and unequivocally blown the fuck out is this halal butchers.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3664412/Halal-butchers-destroyed-thugs-throw-petrol-bomb-it.html
>>
>>79090538
Britain's Empire from when it was white, Mehmet
>>
Britain leaving the EU is like a kid leaving its parents home. First he will be worse off but if he handels it right he will get his own succesfull life in which he can make his own decisions.
>>
>>79095578
>Obama
>60%
Silence Juarez bin Liquideshia.
>>
>>79094826
>entertaining
Your post is more entertaining than Trevor Noah.
>>
>>79090965
And being black. Replace white looking Jew with a black. The Jewish executives/Brahmin of Viacom just want to minimize Vaisya culture and relevance.
>>
File: 4chan837666930.jpg (316 KB, 885x778) Image search: [Google]
4chan837666930.jpg
316 KB, 885x778
>>79088574

Holy fuck that was cringeworthy to watch. He's a belittling prick. Trevor Noah and John Oliver remind me of pompus snobs laughing and jeering about the stinky poor.

Also I didn't realise that Northern Ireland was part of Great Britain now...
>>
File: HUUUUURRRRRRRR.jpg (176 KB, 1080x1349) Image search: [Google]
HUUUUURRRRRRRR.jpg
176 KB, 1080x1349
>>79094707

to some degree, i actually agree with the characterization that there are white people who are simply too centric to care about the well being of their supposed white brethren if he can't, for whatever reason, be the circumstances internal or external, carry his weight by dealing with his own problems.

let brexit symbolize the true illusion of white/european/caucasoid solidarity. it's NEVER existed and it NEVER will. when all the browns, niggers, poo in loos, and shitstains of the world are ultimately obliterated, those that remain will never be too far behind.

you'll always degrade into name calling, xenophobia, and nationalism for the mere sake of showing support for the superficial over the substantial and things you barely even understand.
>>
wtf I hate britain now
>>
>>79088574

>4.16

The liberals never learn, they insist they are for the working man, then they mock the peasant for talking differently.

Was that canned laughter btw?
>>
>>79088574
>mfw they play a clip of some old man who's fed up with lying politicians
>clip is played repeatedly so this man's opinion and accent can be repeatedly mocked
>literally being attacked for being an average guy fed up with the system

Historically, when the working underclasses begin to feel powerless and not in control of their own fates and the response of the elites is to publicly mock them, it tends to end poorly.
>>
>>79088574
does it come with subtitles? i can hardly understand this mushmouth blathering idiot.
>>
>>79089404
because he's a fucking liar who is lying to his audience to promote an (((agenda))).
>>
>>79094505
You're one of the most based Spanish people. We won't let you have Gibraltar though sorry.
>>
>>79094356
>people voted for my side
>enlightened intellectuals, clearly some of the smartest people around

>people voted against my side
>ignorant fools, clearly some of the most stupid people around

It's funny how little difference there is between the left and right. Just two groups of fools, shouting to drown anyone else out.
>>
>>79091670
These people are always claiming to stand up for the working class yet they love to mock them and ignore the issues they are most worried about because they are just stupid racist poor people who don't know what's good for themselves. Who cares if you can't support your family because we flooded your town with slave labour? If you were more intelligent you would be able to get a better job than that anyway : ^ )
>>
>>79095304
"They come round scrounging (begging) for your vote, then they get down to London and forget the rest."
And he's fucking right.
>>
>>79088574
Well he is the expert on criticizing countries he's not from.
>>
When can we ban these propaganda pieces masquerading as comedy?
>>
>>79095361
TREV, MY MAN! HOW ABOUT THEM RATINGS?
>>
>>79096220
What kind of narcissist posts pictures of their face with their posts.
>>
>>79094505
Thanks Spain. Not surprising that he's lies about this since he was such a little cunt about gun control.
>>
>>79088574
>Not realizing they are getting what they want
>the votes count
>the politicians might listen now
>the majority is awakeish
>>
>>79096788
what about malvinas? please...
>>
>>79099545
Even if we let you have it, then what? Chile nabs it from you immediately because your force projection doesn't even cover your own waters?
>>
>>79099811
We have a shit navy and a shit army, but now we are friends with Chile, so no, they wont take the islands. But who gives a fuck? Malvinas/Falklands are worthless, we keep claiming it so we have some resemblance of nationalism and unity
>>
>>79088574
Woah wait! The media think leaving the EU was a bad idea? Who knew!
>>
>>79095385
No, it's a good thing.

The boy who cried wolf effect is clearly hammering away at their "BIGOT!" squealing, and they haven't even noticed.

More people are publicly supporting ideas and parties that would previously make one a social pariah, and it's all because they've cottoned on to the fact that the screams of racism are all bollocks.

The left just don't seem to grasp that, while calling tiny minority factions racist cows people for a while, it loses its effect when you start applying it to larger swathes of the population; they know for a fact that they aren't racist, so they just ignore it.
Then, when it keeps happening, they stop viewing it as a dirty word because to them it's meaningless.

If we give this a few more years, it will have utterly lost all meaning among even the normies.
I've seen it shared publicly on social media plenty of times now, despite the fact that previous leanings that way would get you called literally worse than Hitler.
>>
File: 1466892002168.gif (912 KB, 397x312) Image search: [Google]
1466892002168.gif
912 KB, 397x312
>>79099545
Sure. It's right here. Come and take it.
>>
>>79089104
Did you watch till the end? He laughs at the ordinary fisherman for his accent with the condesending power of a 1000 smug upper class liberals.

Fuck you traitor
>>
File: 1461082040622.png (137 KB, 904x864) Image search: [Google]
1461082040622.png
137 KB, 904x864
Where the fuck are there so many of these "political comedy" shows in America? And why the fuck do they all seem to be pro-liberal? It's sad and scary that many people actually get their political information solely from crap like this
>>
>>79091772
When do white people realize that they are your enemy? Chivalry means nothing to the other races. They will piss over your lifeless corpses and call it justice.
>>
>>79104222
>And why the fuck do they all seem to be pro-liberal?
Because the producers are too spineless to tell liberals to fuck off when they whine about getting triggered
>>
>>79088574

Why is this 15 year old boy lecturing me on Brexit? And how does he have his own television show?
>>
>>79104222
Liberals cry the hardest, and nothing can be anti-liberal by law or its hate speech.
>>
File: 1425835175605.gif (3 MB, 378x225) Image search: [Google]
1425835175605.gif
3 MB, 378x225
>>79094505
leave side lied either way because 350 million is a factually incorrect figure, and most of the money they "save" will flow back into the EU either way if they sincerely consider making business with the EU. Oliver also never claimed that faggot LIED, but pointed out the sudden change of undertone Farage displays
>>Lots of leave voters regret it!
I can't remember him having said that.
>>They didn't even know what they were voting for!
same, also, OF COURSE people didn't KNOW what they were voting for, do you honestly believe people being that well informed about economics and politics?
>EU will be tough and the UK will lose in trade
your argument is "my baseless speculations > his"

Also no, his entire episode is riddled with ad homs, ridiculous comparisons, etc. But honestly I never got why people would criticize a show that is all about the gross simplification of things in a comedic fashion that much.

wow bro you took apart his nonexistant line of reasoning! You really impressed me, what's next? Win a race against a kid with no legs?
/pol/ is full of shitters like you and you all belong in an oven
>>
>>79088574
Wow whatever this shit comedy show is, it has one single underlying message:

"We know america is angry with politics/economy/everything, but DO NOT VOTE FOR TRUMP - IT WOULD BE CRAZY"

What fucking shillery shit. Brainwashing in action lads. Comedy Central is pure globalist bankster evil.
>>
>>79095361
>>
>>79092435

I did, he is from North East where I am originally from.

The fishing industry has been completely destroyed there due to EU Regulations.

First the mining industry, then the shipbuilding industry, then the fishing industry - and they wonder why the North East voted leave despite being a Labour stronghold.

Then hurr durr his native accent, which has been spoken there for thousands of years and is a mix of Anglo-Saxon English and Norse is funny because I am a Jewish half-Swiss nigger commenting to the lowest common denominator.

Why doesn't he mention his father's country of Switzerland is not in the EU and is doing fine?

Nigger-kike trying to shame Anglos because his nig-mother was treated bad by his massas in South Africa.

>Trevor Noah was born in Johannesburg, South Africa. His mother, Patricia Nombuyiselo Noah, is of mixed Xhosa and Jewish ancestry, and his father, Robert, is white and of Swiss German ethnicity.
>mixed Xhosa and Jewish ancestry
>Jewish ancestry
>>
>>79093901
>lefties have no problem punching down when its against a white person
>>
File: marxtf.jpg (59 KB, 400x502) Image search: [Google]
marxtf.jpg
59 KB, 400x502
>globalist leftists are now the bourgeois somehow despite being a breeding ground for (faux) Marxist scum

>the nationalist right are not the closest thing to (actual) Marxists in the country

I don't even know what the fuck anymore.
>>
File: ugh.jpg (148 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
ugh.jpg
148 KB, 400x400
>>79106151

Whoops I meant to say "are now the closest thing"

Sorry folks.
>>
Both this guy and and Oliver mentioned the immigrants as Portuguese.

What the heck? Are we relevant? I thought most Portuguese in the UK were nurses.
>>
>>79092036
Political Union that's not really democratic. Elected Parliament is a sham. All laws/policy made by an out of touch elite that seem to hate the average European. Elites are appointed so almost impossible to get rid of.

Theres a reason why Brexit has just happened.
>>
File: CURRENT.jpg (162 KB, 800x651) Image search: [Google]
CURRENT.jpg
162 KB, 800x651
>>79098083

John "2015" Oliver was filling in for Jon "Stuart" Liebowitz during the Trayvon trial.

When based Zimzam was found not guilty, several days after it was confirmed by ballistics experts in the (TELEVISED) trial that Traytray could not possibly have been shot in the back, Oliver said on the Daily Shoah:
>"In Florida, you can shoot an unarmed black teenager in the back and you won't go to prison for it!"

That was when I realized I was never going to watch TDS again.
>>
>>79095361

>>
File: Average Canadian Before Weed.jpg (159 KB, 700x758) Image search: [Google]
Average Canadian Before Weed.jpg
159 KB, 700x758
>>79096220

The reverse is true. When nonwhites successfully cleanse a country of whites (see: all decolonization anywhere ever) the very next thing they do is start hacking one another to pieces with machetes.

So what you're really saying is "BAWWW why can't white people fundamentally change human nature??!"

The fact is, nationalism/the nation-state (like decentralization within a state) enables peace by allowing different peoples to move to whichever country or region best reflects their preferences, and different cultures to govern themselves in accordance with their own unique natures, instead of a having a "one-size-fits-all" civilization stamped onto them.
>>
>>79088574
did we start the term Brexit?
>>
>>79093095
Come on, mate. It's anything you don't understand and sounds scary.
>>
>>79108551
This guy gets it
>>
Why the fuck would anybody watch the daily echo? It's an hour long sjw jerk fest
>>
>>79108551
>their own unique natures
>>
I'm so glad no one watches the Nigger Power Hour. Stewart and Colbert actually got big ratings and influenced the political landscape. These shows are drops in the toilet and no one talks about them or gives a shit.
>>
I'm not meme'ing, why hasn't this show been cancelled yet?
>>
I can see both sides to this issue (though if i was british i would have voted Brexit).

I can see why Brexit people are emotionally inovled (its there country)

but literally why would you be upset (outside of passing economic issues) that Bremain side lost?
Did people really love a giant faceless bureaucracy ?
>>
>>79108551
/ thread
/election
/truth
>>
>>79109571

Yes, for example, Indians can swim freely in the great Poo-Rivers of Pooryabajagat, while Germans can have nude swimming pools, and Americans can eat burgers at bible-study groups.
>>
>>79088574
Who watches the Daily Shoah??? I mean, come on, its (((current year)))...
>>
>>79105281
>your argument is "my baseless speculations > his"

It's not really baseless. The eu is in a bad spot and would suffer even more if it hindered trade with the uk.
>>
>>79109940
It's because they are uniformed lefties who are letting their emotional drive to help others override their logic and reasoning. Most of them are worried about fear mongering, and are bought into the idea that an undemocratic council of fuck heads knows what's good for them.
>>
>people are angry with the elites putting them down, so let's tell them why they're wrong and stupid and don't know what's good for them
I hope these people realize they're the ones that caused Brexit. A wily commodity broker tricked the media into fanning the flames of global tension so that he could make his dream of getting out of the toxic, monstrous, coercive trade agreement that Britain stepped its foot into in order to stand united against Soviet and then later found out they had no influence over. Good on him.
>>
I dont remember Jon Stewart being this bad, but maybe I just have nostalgia filters
>>
>>79092113
>>79090608
POST VIDS
>>
File: G8-protest-010.jpg (38 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
G8-protest-010.jpg
38 KB, 460x276
>>79088574

This poor guy. No one watches his show.

Also, when did the left go from pic related, to sucking on corporate dick? Weird right?

Not 15 years ago they were protesting and rioting against the E.U. and corporate governance, and now they're worshiping it.

The same people screaming "BRING DOWN THE BANKS!" in '08 are now screaming "PROTECT THE BANKS!"

Weird times.
>>
File: Jew stage 2 evolution.png (58 KB, 899x725) Image search: [Google]
Jew stage 2 evolution.png
58 KB, 899x725
>>79088574
>Daily Show
>oy vey goyim, opposition to our global hegemony is a big no-no!!!

Sounds par for the course.
>>
>>79089404

Because his owners pay him to say that because that's the angle they want pushed.
>>
>>79088574
FUCK THESE PEOPLE ARE SO FUCKING ANNOYING

why did I ever grow up
>>
>>79091092
This, Comedy Central is kosher as fuck.
>>
>>79093642
not to mention scary
>>
>>79093721
german humor bantz
>>
>>79093721

For what it's worth I chuckled.
>>
>>79091772

They also conveniently ignore the low cast "Asians" that voted for Brexit because they too hate the poles - Not because they're polish but because of WAGE DEPRESSION.

Which no MSM outlet like this will ever touch on, because then people get the real picture.

Colbert's was better;

>The working class of England are human scum who should not be allowed to vote because they need to learn their place in the world and deserve nothing but scraps
>>
This normalization of immigration is the most disgusting part of all this

You think a white could go anywhere in the world and claim to be "egyptian" or "arab" or "indian" or "chinese"?

But we get these shitskins coming to the west, voting, being involved in media/politics
All of them obviously have insane bias's
Trump calls an anchor baby mexican judge on his bias, and even republicans are calling him a racist...
>>
>>79093278
fucking niggers

they are the race baiters

it is so easy to see now

nobody would talk about race

if leftists didn't do it

they are on the offensive
>>
>>79110848
finally someone gets it. the left is obsessed now with identity bullshit and ignores the real problem of growing inequality. the right can now easily exploit this.its disgusting the lefts current contempt for the working class
>>
>>79093093

Obama's latest interview with NPR on the subject was baffling.

>It's not a big deal
>It'll blow over
>Most of the people voting leave are doing so because they just can't accept the fact that large amounts of foreigners are coming to their country and changing the basic structure of their societies. They won't say this. It's the subtext though.

No, it's literally the text. It's literally one of the key, fundamental complaints loudly voiced by them.
>>
>>79088574
>>
File: 03b042a.png (15 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
03b042a.png
15 KB, 500x282
>>79095361

Trev, my man! How about them RATINGS!?
>>
>>79096220
Seems like nationalism is extremely high in nigger Marxist regions that expelled whites after the Cold War, though.

Africans have been fighting genocidal wars ever since whites left, and democracy is a rare comodity there.

The Arabs/Persians are bombing the shit out of each-other over who can be the most Islamic.

Hell, even the Marxist Chinese, Vietnamese, and Cambodians all went to war with each-other after the US and NATO left the region. Not to mention the fact that China and North Korea are Orwellian hell holes for most of the citizens that live there.

So really, show me a place where it's safer than white countries. The concept of globalist, cosmopolitan cuckery and anti-nationalism (AKA libshit ideology) only seems to exist among pampered whites who have a huge military to keep them safe from foreigners. Now that Sweden, Germany, and the UK got a taste of "cultural enrichment", they're starting to vote for nationalist parties.
>>
>>79107762
yup, that killed it for me to.
>>
>>79097273
I picked up on that right off the bat and you have to believe that there was someone in their writer's room who could have sussed this out.

Noah and TDS team deliberately misrepresented him to make a joke that appeals to their anti-white SJW audience. They did the same thing to Gavin.

They aren't even trying to be funny for everyone. They just want to be funny for SJWs who don't care about what's true. Worst thing, the political establishment is using his show and SJW beliefs to get their way. These idiots watching and laughing don't even realize it.
>>
>>79111698

Trev, my man! How about them RATINGS!?
>>
>>79104222

Colbert was probably one of the better show host, who is a Christian and more center got kicked off his show because he made an Asian joke.
>>
>>79104222

because there's a lot of money being pushed around to make sure every channel has a propaganda 'comedy news' hour, which equates to some c or d list comedian apeing jon stewart halfassedly

problem is theyre unwatchable because they are neither humorous nor informative
>>
File: reign-of-terror-hero-AB.jpg (98 KB, 334x250) Image search: [Google]
reign-of-terror-hero-AB.jpg
98 KB, 334x250
>>79093485

Not anymore. It's literally about crushing the dissenting working class and poor, or pitting them against each other, so they can reap the rewards of a fractured, weak society and low wages.

If you're a middle class "progressive" living on your father's dime (who is profiting for globalism and oppressing the poor), you've gotta make sure you have the latest iPhone or Airbook to properly fight for the struggle at your local university where some white guy yawned during a speech by a Muslim chick talking about the virtue of honor killings.

>>79093648

They're treading a very dangerous path right now. The open condescension of mocking of the lower classes is going to come back to bite them in the ass. Before it was a veiled contempt, even an attempt to pretend they were on the same side, and it still resulted in Brexit.

Right now they're openly deriding and attacking the lower classes for trying to preserve their dignity and a modicum of living standards.

They probably hope they'll just square off against the Blacks or the Latinos or the Polish or the Irish. But they might be in for a rude awakening.

Have some memes;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=De2VJBmXExw

They better hope that Farage and Trump are the worst agitators that come onto the scene.
>>
>>79104222
They're all owned by Jews from Hollywood. Not exaggerating.
>>
>>79111748
>Seems like nationalism is extremely high in nigger Marxist regions that expelled whites after the Cold War, though.

Really it should be called Tribalism, at least in Africa, Asia, and the Mid-East. In Latin America it's too mixed-race for full tribalism (still divide on race though, indio v. mestizo v. """"white"""", vs black/mullato), but in the old world, first they kill each other based on race, then religion/sect, then tribe.

>>79111782

The fact I hadn't watched it for almost two years made it quite a shock when I heard here about Jon Liebowitz going full SJW in late 2014 talking about white privilege and shit that used to be tumbler memes before then, and had fired every white male cast member to replace with equal-opportunities hires
>>
>>79111346
I keep being amazed by this. If this were to occur 10-15 years ago, leftist would be cheering for people getting their independence. But now, leftism (actually SJW bullshit in most cases) has become so intertwined with the globalist bureaucracy; that even when working-class people oppose it, the left attacks them. It's unreal.
>>
>>79109940
Its mainly because all the promises from the leave side turned out to be weapons grade bullshit less then 48 hours after the vote.

The 350million to be spent on the public instead of the EU was bullshit,. Having controlled borders/points system isn't going to happen, it will still be freedom of movement. Even regaining fishing rights and quotas back for the UK turned out to be a lie - the quotas are determined by the UK government who have given about 76% of the fishing rights to 3 corporations.

And for added salt, the areas that generally voted leave are the poorest areas that actually got EU funding because the government neglected them, which is now also lost. Areas of wales are going to be so fucked it's actually pretty impressive - they had over £600m from the EU over the years which is now gone, and the deal to save the steel industry and 15,000 plus jobs in wales has pretty much fallen through due to Brexit.

In short the areas that voted leave are going to get economically raped.
>>
>>79111257

>tfw the British Labour party decided that tell the working man to go and get fucked and that they would suck corporate dick so they could spend all day trying to get a black guy cast as James Bond then woke up to find their base absolutely hates them and is fleeing to the far right

Good work "liberals".
>>
File: 1458870679509.jpg (41 KB, 348x367) Image search: [Google]
1458870679509.jpg
41 KB, 348x367
>>79112592
>"We do not even steal for a living. There is nothing to steal anymore"
>>
>>79111257
The ageism is unbelievable as well.

The sheer unbridled hatred of other generations, they view huge swaths of society as wholly lesser beings.

It's the kind of attitude that doesn't grow overnight. It forms over years.

Once again, they've simply found an excuse to let their bigotry soar.
>>
>>79112619

...And that's what the "left" doesn't understand. They already were economically raped. Then on top of that they were being culturally raped.

They don't care.

They're sinking their own ship and taking down everyone else with them out of spite.

The rulers and those that benefited from globalism forgot to switch off democracy, so now they will reap what they sowed.
>>
File: this.png (40 KB, 392x200) Image search: [Google]
this.png
40 KB, 392x200
>>79110848
THIS.
>>
>>79094265
with that png i thought you wood call it the 'north of ireland'?
>>
>>79113064
Yes thats disgusting too. the arrogance of this most unexceptional generation is amazing. All their culture, music , critical theory etc has come from previous generations but they know best. amazing
>>
>>79095361
>>
>>79112480
Marxist has never been brought by farmers or workers, but invariably by bourgeoisie who think themselves better than their bourgeoisie peers because only they can save poor people from their own stupidity that enslaved them.
>>
>>79088574
I hate this faggot more than bernie
>>
>>79117422
fair point. on the other hand what should they do for themselves?
>>
>>79117947
Look at Mondragon. If everyone was taught about mondragon and the way it manages itself, the world would be much better. Distributism is the best way for man.
>>
>>79105281

I would feel mad about your insults but eventually the soviets will roll through again, kill you, then rape all the women in your life to delute your failed german blood.
>>
>>79088574
this guy is a fucking faggot. at least jon stewart was occasionally funny
>>
>>79094505

Someone tell the le not an argument man to make a video debunking le current year cuck's Brexit rant.
>>
>>79088574
America needs to control their niggers and jews, lest they get the short end of the stick.
I'm not going to allow some uppity yanks shit-talk my country and people, who have successfully saved this world from the threat of globalism.
>>
>>79095361
TREV MY MAN! HOW ABOUT THEM RATINGS?
>>
>>79090538
Countries that want to sign trade agreements with UK after Brexit. Anglosphere sticking together.
Thread replies: 211
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.