[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Based Dad disciplines his kids for trying to be in a gang
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 205
Thread images: 25
File: Screenshot_20160629-085326.jpg (233 KB, 971x796) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160629-085326.jpg
233 KB, 971x796
https://youtu.be/PZ4XUnxupBs

Why can all Trayvon Martin's have parents like these?
>>
>>79085035

Thats how you do it

Based
>>
>>79085035
"you gon' shoot a basketball or sumting?"
>>
>>79085035
Nice.
>>
If all the nogs raised their kids with this kind of respect and values we would be in a different position.
>>
File: laughing.png (192 KB, 393x391) Image search: [Google]
laughing.png
192 KB, 393x391
Even black kids with a father end up as criminals in gangs
>>
File: 1463570487313.jpg (695 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
1463570487313.jpg
695 KB, 1280x1280
>>79085035
>u gangsta?
>nooooo ;____;
poor little tyrone, he actually has a dad and can't be no gangsta
>>
>filming with a fucking toaster
>can you see me clearly
i chuckled a bit.
>>
>>79085035
Now thats a dad, proper usage of slapping the kid aswell.
>>
>>79085035
If only more black kids had dads to show them the light like this.
>>
>tfw the kid actually died in a shooting a few years after this video
>>
Older than the internet brah
>>
>>79088075
source?
>>
I will add this to this thread.

My dad looked at me so mean I stayed out of trouble. He didn't need to do anything else to make me know getting him involved was not worth it.

I'm an American Hispanic. My dad was Puerto Rican so like half civilized but because Hispanic is in him a bit savage also I guess.

I'm not sure how all this played out in my life. I'm not sure if treating your kid with hate and a stranger (as he did) scaring us was a good thing or if it was just that I was a pussy. I was a pussy up until I joined the military.

Anyways, so for that said, I wondered is being a mean dickhead the answer?. I see a bunch of white kids acting proper and shit and yet their parents from what I can tell aren't hadasses. I'm wondering what magic it is that white people just have to make (for the most part, obviously there are exceptions) civilized kids. Is it the money? or the financial stability? the house? the friends? the nice neighborhood?
>>
>>79088852
http://www.wdsu.com/Teen-Whipped-By-Uncle-In-Viral-Video-Shot-To-Death-In-Terrytown/10975454
>>
>>79085035
Ahhh I Remember my teenage years when i told my father that i wasn't going to study anymore bullshit in school and he couldn't tell me what to do.
He beat the shit out of me told me to shut up and If have a problem I could live the house.
after that i got the best notes in my school give me rewards the final year for being a distinguished student and now i am in the university.
>>
>>79088075
>>79088852
>>79089236
wrong kid it seems, oh well it's the same story. Kid's uncle beats him for flashing gang signs on facebook. Kid gets shot few years/months later. Sad.
>>
>>79085035
i think the kid got targeted by a gang after this video and he died

the father shouldnt have uploaded it
>>
>>79089173
It's the intelligence
>>
>>79089236

Ain't even the same person senpai
>>
>>79085035
Based or baked?
>>
>>79085035
Jesus I can't understand half the words he's saying. Nigger English is a very difficult language for me.
>>
>>79089459

Of the kid?

Could you give examples of how to prove whether or not you're an "intelligent" kid?
>>
>>79089767
He meant of whites.
Pretty basic normalized distribution of IQ. Hispanics and blacks have a lower median IQ than white and asians
>>
>>79089767

Obviously, aside from the typical stupid shit like gang activity and nigger behavior.

I know I shouldn't be even telling you this because sounds like you're smart enough to know what I mean.
>>
>>79090004

Sounds legit. I am Hispanic but Hispanics are a complete mess aside from the legal ones here in the US.

But is there an answer to have current living generations of Hispanics and blacks to smarten up?. Seems to me the education system isn't solving this, and no talks in politics about handling this (even though it is a problem) while to make matters worse they're dragging the smarter kids that are forced to attend the same public schooling systems with them down.
>>
>>79089173
I think that the man beating his son was futile. To need to go that far on a teenage boy means he already failed in some way. That boy should have reacted to a single glance like how you described.
The boy's defiance in joining a gang was most likely determined in his infancy, then you could probably connect some dots to his environment. Where's his mom? How old is his dad? He looks to be in his 30's...
>>
>>79089173
well my father just used to lift me and my brother of the ground by the collar of our shirts and shout into our faces about how he could break us in half (which was true obviously). I leaned early to behave and do as I was told.

However he was also a very relaxed father. He never cared if I got a higher education only that I did what I liked. He let me do stuff that I wanted and never used physiological bullshit tricks like grounding me. I knew where he stood and I knew that I could always count on him.

Most other people I know called him an hardass mean bastard who was out of touch with the current year. However whereas their parents got divorced and left each other and the their parents failed and lied to them my father and mother did no such thing. Im 26 now and I am visiting as often as I can because is so damn cozy to see the old farts.

>also this
>>79089459
>>
File: 1463696945268.png (25 KB, 396x400) Image search: [Google]
1463696945268.png
25 KB, 396x400
>>79085035
I reported this to the Child Welfare to help this poor child in his abusive home
>>
>>79090448
What you need is what pol is all about: stop the brainless acceptance of culture, protect and cultivate good culture, reject and shield your kids from poisonous culture.
>>
>>79089711
Did you play gta san Andreas? It's basically all you need to know about nigglish
>>
>>79089173
All studies point to the environment. Even black people in a white suburb don't join gangs.
>>
File: angrystef.jpg (43 KB, 650x442) Image search: [Google]
angrystef.jpg
43 KB, 650x442
>corporal punishment

this doesn't look like universally preferable behaviour to me
>>
>>79091426
they still commit crime at a higher rate though
seems its a combination of the two
same with whites in lower income groups still committing less crime

which would make sense because blacks make their own environment
>>
>>79086365
This might be the point where a dad prevents the kid from joining tho
>>
File: gang violence statistic.png (322 KB, 1035x642) Image search: [Google]
gang violence statistic.png
322 KB, 1035x642
To any liberal pussies who say "This is child abuse" SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Child abuse isn't a joke, but neither is gang violence.

Yes, he slapped the fuck out of his kid. No, it isn't a valid form of discipline. But this is a special circumstance, he had to do this. Better the kid has a slap mark on his face than a bullet through his head.

Fuck liberal pussies, This dad is a good dad.
>>
>>79090647

Your dad sounds kind of like my dad. My dad by the way never hid me. He used to (RARELY) pull my ears. Not sure where he got that from but when I got in seriously deep shit I would get yanked by an ear and I would cry like crazy.

Seems we obviously have our similarities but also adding to the mystery of the magic ingredient is our differences.

My parents divorced after 16 years of marriage when my mom cheated on him. My mom told us over and over again about how she hated hit GUTS but married him anyways for her own reasons.

He was literally a stranger to us though. I would call him by his first name because I wasn't sure what to make of him half the time. He seemed a bit selfish so as to not show us affection. Me and my sister would go fishing with him but me and my sister would hang out but almost like with a babysitter guy.

It was weird.

>>79091179

I hear that. I want good culture but don't want "too good" where Nazi type people are killing everybody that isn't Aryan in order to achieve an extreme form of this.

>>79091426

Environment is definitely a factor. Even if studies said it wasn't a factor I would know it does factor in. I enjoy seeing ya black person in a group with white people because it reminds me that black people can and are beating the stereotype of "blacks = niggers" mentality.
>>
>>79085035
Grand Theft Auto is getting a bit too realistic.
>>
>>79091810
I'd suspect so. Since blacks are at a higher poverty rate that means their family members are more likely to be a "bad influence" , if you will.

You can live in the whitest neighborhood ever, but you can still go see Cousin Jamal on the South side.
>>
>>79090586

>To need to go that far on a teenage boy means he already failed in some way

I agree with that. If his son got this far it means his son showed some sign of mischievous behavior/mentality earlier on and his father missed it somehow meaning the father should slap himself in the fucking face also.
>>
Youtube led me to a couple other videos of black fathers

>father sees his son's killer in court
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJtIjupffDk&ab_channel=TheCenterforInvestigativeReporting

>father sees his kid in a fight, drives in, stops the fight, and gets his boy in the car
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiVp2CFOqmE&ab_channel=RealAskandar

They may seem like ghetto trash, but idk, maybe they're at least TRYING to make their kid not into a nigger.
>>
>>79091917

It's all the fault of white people and the racist police.
>>
>>79090448
It's very hard to increase IQ as it's mostly genetic
It's like height; good nutrition will ensure that you reach your potential and bad nutrition might set you below your potential, but your potential is determined by genetics regardless
>>
>>79092657
I never got this because Asians were treated just as badly but look at them now.
>>
>>79091917
>one pansy ass slap
>Yes, he slapped the fuck out of his kid.
wew
>>
>>79092073
Its almost like the game was designed with blacks in mind
>>
nigger using ghetto ebonics and threat of violence to force his chimp son out of gang banging.
bet the ape was in a gang or still is.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
7 KB, 225x225
>>79092628
>get your bitch ass in the car hoe
>>
>>79091955
sounds like a shitty father to me if I where to judge him on that one post.
>>
>>79092987
Getting hit by your dad as a teen is much different than getting punched by one of your friends/some random faggot you want to fight.

It's much more powerful because it's your dad. Even a little slap across the face will make you sit down and think about your life.
>>
>>79092721

Physical factors so far have been proven to be servery by genetics but IQ?.

You may be right if nutrition and environment were to taken into account, but I'm curious. Are you saying that a random black or Hispanic person chosen and kept at optimal nutritional and environmental states would most likely end up still degenerate?.

I need to clarify that when I say "random person" (Hispanic or black) would come from as clean a family as any typical white person.

I've seen the movie "Trading Places" and it's funny as fuck but not certain it can be taken serious into the defense of a ghetto black person converted into a civilized black person.
>>
Good job to that man.
>>
>>79089173
it's iq pablo. it's genetic.
you will always be a savage beaner.
you will be deported by november.
>>
>>79092987
you had a weak dad I can tell.
>>
>>79085035

>how to make a criminal in three easy steps

this is the fucking reason that black people will lag for centuries, if your dad hasn't baled on you he's kicking your fucking ass
>>
>>79093931
I think he means everyone has a potential.
If a random nigger had a potential for 80 IQ no matter the nutrition or education he can only get so far
give him only fried chicken and keep him out of school and he obviously won't get as far
its hard to say if his intelligence would fall or just not reach his potential but that is the idea

it fits in with people doing better in higher income brackets no matter the race
>>
>>79093751

I do think my father was a shitty father as was my mother, but trying to stay away from that as to keep within the context of this thread.

They did their best to provide for me and my sister as they could, I guess.
>>
File: respect-thumb.jpg.png (128 KB, 305x303) Image search: [Google]
respect-thumb.jpg.png
128 KB, 305x303
>>79085035
i dont support social media punishment like this, but the father hopefully just saved that kid's life by smacking some sense into him
>>
>>79093960

My father is Puerto Rican as I said earlier. I can't be deported.

lern2read Rum
>>
>>79085035
Because they're in jail.
>>
>>79085035
beat that young blood and buy him a book.

he might be the next future black science man
>>
Based
>>
>>79085035
This child abuse is what probably lead him to joining a gang in the first place.
>>
At least he has his father, mine isn't here with us anymore. Used to get beat like that by my mom growing up. Turned out alright but now I have a resentment towards black women because of it.
>>
>>79092628
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZHVfNATxwk&ab_channel=TheAdviseShowTV#t=1m

black father boxes his son for skipping class and being rude to his teacher

he tells him everytime he comes home from doing that, he will come how to this.
>>
>>79087205
85% of black households use corporal punishment.
>>
>>79094383

pay denbts
>>
>>79094787

>voted out of EU

>still not out
>>
>>79091917
>Better the kid has a slap mark on his face than a bullet through his head.

Word.
>>
>having a black father
That's where he fucked up desu senpai
>>
>>79092628
>2nd video
that looks like a nice neighborhood. what are all those niggers doing there?
>>
File: 1467057127122.jpg (390 KB, 1835x3000) Image search: [Google]
1467057127122.jpg
390 KB, 1835x3000
>>79094787
Not in your lifetime bong.
>>
>>79092628

Whitey BTFO
>>
>>79094249
>>79094249
70% genetic
30% environment
>There are aspects of environments that family members have in common (for example, characteristics of the home). This shared family environment accounts for 0.25-0.35 of the variation in IQ in childhood. By late adolescence it is quite low (zero in some studies). There is a similar effect for several other psychological traits. These studies have not looked into the effects of extreme environments such as in abusive families.[6][22][24][25]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heritability_of_IQ

But liberals and other (((scientists))) claim that the ratio is 50/50
>>
>>79094739

Boxing is underrated.

I like to challenge fags to a fight but they never come
>>
File: 1459383609530.jpg (7 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1459383609530.jpg
7 KB, 250x241
>>79094218
>>79094525
>implying that kids shouldn't get their asses beat every once in a while

Thoughts like this are the reason why men in the western world are such man child pussies. My dad beat the shit out of me when I got arrested as a teen and I'm a respectable member of society now.
>>
>>79095217
liberals say genetics has nothing to do with it and its all evil white men keeping them down
>>
>>79085035
ya'll don't understand black people at all

if he was a good father his son never would have tried to join a fucking gang in the first place

terrible black parents always act like they're so strict on their kids, but only in public or when they get in trouble.

you'll see mothers and grandmothers of murders crying their eyes out in court.

where was this dedication before their child fucked up?

it was nowhere because they don't really give a shit.
>>
>>79085035

That was pretty based 2bh
>>
>>79093975
how come?
>>
>>79085035
Most blacks don't have dads to guide them. That's the cold hard truth. if blacks actually care about their own they should actually stick around and raise their kids.

A father in the household can completely change the course of somebodies life. Even the white kids with single moms are mostly trash with no since of real morals unless they had some other male role model.

Women can't raise kids by themselves, they only know how to nurture. Discipline is a fathers job and niggers refusing to be fathers is why their kids are undisciplined little criminals who get shot by police.

Fathers who abandon their children should be executed because it's negatively impacts society so much it should be considered on par with murder.
>>
>>79086614
Life is hard when you arnt the Alpha Ape
>>
My Dad was always more of a peace maker with me. I feared my mom more, and then when dad would get home he'd talk to me and I'd feel bad that I made mom mad and he had to deal with her. He would guilt me and mom would punish.

But on the rare occasion that I REALLY fucked up and mom had to call dad at work? Yea it'd get ugly.

But I love the way they raised me. They were tough but fair.
>>
>>79094249

I can buy that. but is that to say (and this may jump into /sci/ territory) that white kids for the most part inherit the ability to retain and learn as part of their DNA than blacks or Hispanics do?
>>
>>79094781
Yeah and most of those house holds are single mothers who put zero fear into their children hearts. You can punish a kid all you want but if you don't have authority or strength like a man your kids won't care after a certain age because they are going to be stronger than you.
>>
File: 1352410717979.jpg (32 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1352410717979.jpg
32 KB, 500x500
>>79085035
>implying wanting to feel tough and be respected from having a violent home life isnt the main motivation for joining a gang
>>
>>79086365
Of course, their gene set is still prone to primitive and tribalist behavior.
>>
>>79095767
all races inherit that ability
blacks and hispanics are just shittier at it
>>
>>79092628
Damn, that first video actually got me to shed a tear. Heart-breaking stuff.
>>
>>79095792

The say I see it the more you hit the more tolerant a kid gets to hitting.

I use any sort of punishment before I resort to ANY sort of corporal punishment.
>>
File: 0035 - vkRsjGU.jpg (17 KB, 364x350) Image search: [Google]
0035 - vkRsjGU.jpg
17 KB, 364x350
He's got the right idea of doing whatever it takes, but stuff like this doesn't work efficiently. If this was a white kid he would change schools, move, or have occupied his time before this occurred with extracurriculars or free shit like church groups. The reality for this kid is the vast majority of his day is with his peers, and do you seriously think they sit down for family dinner every night? This is after years of fending for yourself. This kid's world didn't change, he just has one less person to turn to.
>>
>>79093931
There's a couple big problems with this, in my reckoning.

Firstly, most of the large arguments I've heard for strict genetic basis to intelligence disparity among ethnic groups is that one trans-racial adoption study. I'd be much more likely to support such an outlook if objective study could be focused on it. But good fucking luck gaining funding and a platform for potentially coming to a conclusion that is, to put it mildly, unsavory to most folks. I can't even begin to imagine a serious academic undertaking solely involving race/ethnicity occurring.

Secondly, we would be much better served by a new measure of intelligence unattached to IQ. Unfortunately, again, the "culture" of psychology/neurology is likely to prevent objective study of this.

I'm a pseudoscience undergraduate and goddamn is there a lip-service given to "well just because this guy learned Xhosa, a language with no written component and not even a reference to or way to describe TIME in bumfuck Africa with god-awful nutrition and intellectually-starving culture, DOESNT MEAN HE ISNT SMART IN HIS OWN WAY :^)"

Sure, you could consider a professional athlete to exhibit a certain sort of kinesthetic intelligence related to "game-sense", but goddamn.

Simply too much effort taken to fund studies likely to further the narrative of "everyone's equally gifted in their own way!", and a real effort to display results that appear to further that narrative.
>>
The "kid" was about to become member of a gang and probably get shot or be a drug addict in a few years. I think corporeal punishment showed in OP video is the least of the worries here...
>>
>>79095908

Obviously they all inherit that ability or babies wouldn't be able to do more than shit or eat and cry making them pretty much retarded. And I mean REAL retarded, not stupid people that can still kill and act stupid for fun.
>>
>>79093931
IQ is estimated to be 50% - 80% genetic, and it's starting to learn more in favour of nature rather than nurture
IQ seems to be "physical" in the sense it correlates quite strongly with brain size
IQ on its own just seems to be a measurement of your brain speed / capacity
But high IQ also equals peaceful people it seems, if we look at crime stats that is
Also, regardless of race people with the same IQ fare pretty much the same - so an IQ 100 white man vs. IQ 100 nignog will tend to both fare pretty much the same in society
The issue however seems to be that there is a pretty big base difference between ethnicities, which is roughly as follows
>african black: 70
>american black: 85
>"hispanic" group: 90
>whites: 100
>sotheast asian: 105
>ashkenazi jews: 120
Keep in mind these are just the mean IQs but you get the idea why different ethnicities would behave differently based on (in part) genetics
>>
>>79095996
You don't have to hit your kid, just make them fearful of consequences for their actions. Kids can't go through life thinking they can get away with everything.

My dad rarely hit me but the fear of him going off on me was enough to make me rethink my choices. Your dad can be the nicest guy ever but you know, as a kid, that he is stronger, bigger and capable of beating the shit out of you.

I agree hitting should be a last resort but it should always be in the back of your child's mind. I rarely spank my son but he knows that if he fucks up it's a possibility so he doesn't fuck up.

You owe it to your child to steer them right in life.
>>
>>79096492
isn't it better to measure IQ by median?
>>
File: 1403478457790.jpg (9 KB, 250x243) Image search: [Google]
1403478457790.jpg
9 KB, 250x243
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4JML4iR9HI
>>
>>79094739
>Keeps throwing advice about eyes closed, why you jab, explaining why a jab fuckin' hurts
Honestly, seems like he's using this as a proper boxing lesson for the kid.
>>
>>79096177
Dude, it's already being looked into.
Check out Helmuth Nyborg's research on IQ.
He works at my university and recently got a lawsuit filed against him because his findings were as you said, "unsavory"
He was found not guilty and given compensation though :^)
>>
>>79095103
>thicc
>cooks
Goddess
>>
>>79096177

That's a good point. Do people even adopt much outside of their own race?. I've honestly never even freaking thought of that.

As far as studies go, one big problem is that there is a severe contradiction of perspectives between the people intelligent enough to go through a lifetime of schooling and working for a profit being too far away from the poorest of the poor that go through things these people may not ever know of.
>>
>>79097240
>Do people even adopt much outside of their own race?

White people do. Nobody else is that cucked though.
>>
>>79097021
Oh, nice!

I'll write that down and take a look at it later.

It is intellectually abhorrent to place restriction or censure on research, so long as that research does not violate common ethics. Shit's in the same ballpark as stringing folks up because they didn't subscribe to a geo-centric view of the solar system.

I suppose "common ethics" is a bit too subjective.
>>
>>79096613

One of the almost meaningless statements made to me made to a friend of mine back when I was about 15 or 16 or so (around that age) that I had never even THOUGH ABOUT was when he said he shouldn't his his kid with his hand because the kid starts to fear a hand, whereas he would rather use a belt like most common folk so in the psychology of someone they will fear the belt rather than the person.

Even that makes a gigantic difference in the mind of the person under the whipping.
>>
>>79096091
>thinks someone who lives in the ghetto has the intelligence or money to just jump up and get out of it like nothing

lol
>>
>>79095410

hitting your kid and going "yeah you little bitch, what the fuck are you gonna do? now look in the camera and say my name you little cunt!" while you smack the shit out of him are two different things

disciple good, dominance bad, all im saying
>>
>>79096634
why would that be better than the average of a race/ethnicity?
>>
>>79085035
based
if all blacks had fathers there would be way less crime
>>
>>79085035
My dad slapped the shit out of me for using my money to buy a video game. He got pissed off Everytime I buy something. My family is upper middle class but live well the fuck beyond our means. Good lesson tbqh.
>>
>>79097780

It's people in the ghetto man with the intelligence to avoid being prosecuted and choosing a group of friends with low life expectations that cause the problems we all face.
>>
>>79097240
>As far as studies go, one big problem is that there is a severe contradiction of perspectives between the people intelligent enough to go through a lifetime of schooling and working for a profit being too far away from the poorest of the poor that go through things these people may not ever know of.

Ideally, this would be a non-issue, and research would be purely objective. Unfortunately, this is almost never the case. And no, not solely because of "well, we're just human, we're ALL biased :^)"

Regrettably, it is because so gat-dang many people in academia are quite passionate about their own (in my opinion) harmful worldview, they'll both refrain from conducting studies with a possibility of contradicting the feel-good narrative, and they'll seek out studies that will verify/"""prove"""" their own pre-constructed theories.

Proper researchers should seek to actively disprove their own theories, for fuck sake. It is intended to be a rigorous examination for flaws; not a goddamn scavenger-hunt for confirming pieces of pseudo-evidence.

Sometimes it is taxing on the old brain-box to have more traditionalist/right-wing views within such an overtly (and even PROUDLY, I'll never quite get it) leftist and ostensibly egalitarian ideology.

I'll do my damndest to conduct Soviet-tier subversion from within.

Oh, and the one always-cited study is the Minnesota trans-racial adoption study, if I recall. Done some decades ago.
>>
>>79096492
Can I see your sources for this?
>>
>>79085035
Nice. I wish my dad had slapped me around about some shitty decision in my life too.
>>
>>79097842

Word man. I've give you credit. You know the difference between discipline and dominance.

That's a complicated one though. Many other people unless psychologically educated might not know the difference.
>>
>>79097618
That's actually a pretty solid philosophy. They have to fear something though. Authority is great when it's not abused.
>>
Anyone else finding black parenting videos on youtube?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyeDlQmCYlY&ab_channel=WSHH
>>
>>79089173

It's literacy.

When you can read, and you do so voraciously, you learn of mistakes and stupid decisions made by people for thousands of years before you make them yourself.

My family is a mess. My mother's second husband, though, is a badass. She moved on to another dude, but we stayed friends. He still considers me his first son. He worked on the railroad doing manual labor his whole life. Fucking jacked. Taught me to box. Would never let me outside until my homework was done. Made sure I had something to eat at every meal. Not the brightest bulb, and fucked up in his own ways, but he knew that if you didn't get an education and keep your nose straight, you were fucked. Happened to a lot of his friends growing up. I have lots of relatives who are in or have been in jail.

Another asset that I had was that my grandmother made sure I knew how to read by age 3. She read to me constantly and always had a new book for me.

We were poor. Went from shit neighborhood to shit neighborhood. Plenty of abuse. Plenty of violence. Plenty of alcoholism. But there wasn't a culture that glorified gun violence and spitting in the face of everyone and everything. There was nobody telling me that the best chance I had was to be a criminal. Plenty of people telling me that my best chance was cracking my books and getting a job.
>>
>>79089173
mate white people are reserved until provoked.

never piss off a german or irish mother, you will feel their wrath. but in front of the guests and your friends theyre very homey and nice.
>>
>>79098114
My dad didn't slap the shit out of me for my spending habits and I'm still financially sound for my age.

Beating your kid for buying a video game is stupid as shit if they buy it with their own money. Your dad sounds like he just didn't like you or you were more of handful than most. My old man just let me grow out of video games and spanked me when I actually fucked up lmao.

Spankings for videos games though, that's hilarious.
>>
>>79089173
>. Is it the money? or the financial stability? the house? the friends? the nice neighborhood?

Also. But it's family. A strong united family is hugely imporstant to raise healthy balanced kids
>>
File: 1466686375030.jpg (30 KB, 403x497) Image search: [Google]
1466686375030.jpg
30 KB, 403x497
I'd rather have a nigger for a dad than my current dad. I'd rather have no dad at all.
>>
>>79091917
Damn. This post pretty much sums up how I feel about this whole thread.
>>
>>79094739
>complain when black kids dont have their dads around to dicipline them
>arrest a dad when he tries to discipline his black kid
>>
It's one thing to slap your kid in the face, but the "Go the fuck upstairs before I break your jaw." is fucked up and going too far. It's one thing to slap your kid, that's a fucking slap. But threatening to break your kids jaw? Absolutely retarded and disgusting.
>>
>>79098327
I pulled them from my recollection but it's the same numbers cited by various IQ researchers that I've looked into
It should be pretty easy to find with google, though I am reffering to a bunch of different studies. I just tried to condense the points as much as possible
>>
>>79097978
idea it just tells where the peak of the bell curve is instead whose variance skews more to the upper IQ levels

they are similar but sounds like it would be more useful to see what the most common IQ is
but then again average should be pretty close to median
>>
>>79098509

>That's actually a pretty solid philosophy

Yeah, I know. I thought but in my lifetime I haven't have enough time to prove him right or wrong. Makes sense to me thought so that's one of the reasons I take it into consideration.

>>79098771

>>79098978

That makes sense. Americans can afford to spend their childhoods with their electronic devices so don't interact with nieces, nephews, cousins, shiat, even mothers and fathers most of the time because they'e glued to glass screens and don't realize that any sort of true friendship or relationship takes more than digital/electronic signals.
>>
>>79098992
What's wrong with your dad?
>>
>>79094218
>Smacks the fuck out of his son for being in a gang
>"This is why black people join gangs guise!"

Do the human race a favor and kill yourself. If every black dad was doing this then there would be no gangs. There is a huge difference between child abuse and a smack upside the head for being a dumbass.
>>
>>79096613
>just make them fearful of consequences for their actions.
This stops working after like age 5. Eventually a kid is going to reach the point where they aren't afraid of any consequence, because they're already used to it all. You teach your kid to avoid negative consequences when they are very young because they don't understand anything, but when they are old enough to understand, you teach why they shouldn't want to form bad behavior in the first place, not just trying to inhibit it with punishment.

>I rarely spank my son but he knows that if he fucks up it's a possibility so he doesn't fuck up.
And what happens when your son is old enough to realize that you won't always be there to spank him? What's going to happen when your son grows old enough to realize that bad behavior almost always goes totally unpunished in the real world? That he can get away with doing whatever he wants as long as he's at least a little bit smart about it?

>You owe it to your child to steer them right in life.
All you have done is cultivated a fleeting fear of physical pain.
>>
>>79093975
This. On point.
>>
>>79099477
its like lefties and islam
>>
>>79096613
>You don't have to hit your kid, just make them fearful of consequences for their actions.

LOL.
>>
>>79099457
He beat my Mom a lot and tried to rape my sister, then threatened to kill himself and all of us if we ever told the cops or anyone. He hit in me so hard in my chest when I was a kid a rib put a small hole in my heart and as a result I can't do heavy exercise without feinting.
Because my Mom went blind in an eye from him beating her I never had anyone who could teach me how to drive so I had to take a bus everywhere which severely limited what jobs I could get and I ended up having to survive off freelance work online.
My life is permanently fucked up for all the rest of it thanks to him, my Mom's and sister's too. It would have been better if he had died or disappeared like most nigger's dads. I would prefer to have been an uneducated thug criminal than this.
>>
>>79090448

you need the Hero's Journey

it all comes from myth.
>>
>>79095624
How do the blacks magic themselves out of paying child support when I keep seeing mudshark and alimony threads. Do they just skip town or what? I need to know their ways
>>
>>79099858
Also I misspelled a lot of shit because I'm fairly high on painkillers a lot of the time and it disorientates me. Without them I have a constant pain in my left pectoral that feels like the muscle is being ripped.

My doctor said it's nerve tissue damage and the surgery to fix it isn't covered by my insurance.
>>
>>79099440
>Americans can afford to spend their childhoods with their electronic devices so don't interact with nieces, nephews, cousins, shiat, even mothers and fathers most of the time because they'e glued to glass screens and don't realize that any sort of true friendship or relationship takes more than digital/electronic signals.

Not true. Families can still be united even with electronic devices. This is simply a scapegoat bad parents use.

>>79099457
He is posting anime. His father probably molested him
>>
>>79100251
Damn. That's mega fucked up broby. You still live with him or no?
>>
>>79099667
>muh this is the right educatio guise

You just have to be a man your kid looks up too. Use force when needed, be kind and understandeble when needed.
>>
>>79100476
No, we fucking left and I've never seen him again.
I'm pretty sure he would have eventually killed my family.
>>
>>79100251
How much does it cost?
>>
>>79099667
>Eventually a kid is going to reach the point where they aren't afraid of any consequence, because they're already used to it all.

Yes because being spanked is equivalent to being anally raped in prison for the rest of your life.

> What's going to happen when your son grows old enough to realize that bad behavior almost always goes totally unpunished in the real world?

Then he's a shitty human being if he engages in it.

>All you have done is cultivated a fleeting fear of physical pain.

Positive reinforcement is better than negative reinforcement. This does not mean negative reinforcement doesn't work.
>>
>>79100686
I was told $90,000-$160,000.
>>
>>79100251
>it isn't covered by my insurance.
See if you can do the surgery in another country. Not in Portugal, GTFO
>>
File: 12.png (132 KB, 483x442) Image search: [Google]
12.png
132 KB, 483x442
>>79089173
>tfw jewish Puerto rican

When will the ride end?
>>
>>79097618
Yeah, that's shite; might work with dogs but not really humans.

I feared the belt more than a slap simply because it hurt a bit more.

The real trauma lies in being a helpless child getting beaten by a fully grown adult, the feeling of helplessness is what you carry into adulthood rather than phobias of objects and that helpless feeling can pop up again under similarly stressful situations.
>>
>>79099477
If they even had dads in the first place
>>
File: e-6300-maische-kochloeffel-holz.jpg (59 KB, 1920x1315) Image search: [Google]
e-6300-maische-kochloeffel-holz.jpg
59 KB, 1920x1315
Was raised by a single mom with 2 siblings. When one of us fucked up she used to beat us with Picture Related, and all three of us turned out alright.
>>
>>79099858
Little or no consolation, but I hope that man is publicly hung and gibbeted.
>>
>>79101264
>single mom
>beat all three of you
>turned out alright

What kind of bullshit are you trying to peddle here?
>>
>>79100848
>Then he's a shitty human being if he engages in it.

And this is how you know you're a cuckold.

>muh integrity
>muh dignity
>muh self-respect
>muh being a civilized humble tax payer
>muh mind your own business
>muh niggers amirite? we tha tru rebels cuz we hate and say niggers
>muh you need to suffer before you're allowed to smile otherwise degeneracy
>muh obedient submissive well-behaved patriot who PAYS HIS TAXES SO NO ONE CAN SAY ANYTHING ABOUT ME

I can see why kids rebel...
>>
>>79101539
2 Sons 1 Daughter.
No one of us dared to fight back, who in their right mind would hit their mother. Especially when you dun goof'd and deserved every bit of punishment.
>>
>>79100943
Are you planning something to raise that money? I wish I could help you and I may be able to someday
>>
File: 1465509669481.jpg (51 KB, 539x539) Image search: [Google]
1465509669481.jpg
51 KB, 539x539
>the kid this whole video is pic related
>>
>>79101539
You hit your mother?
>>
File: 1465570378720.jpg (81 KB, 660x548) Image search: [Google]
1465570378720.jpg
81 KB, 660x548
>>79101206
>The real trauma lies in being a helpless child getting beaten by a fully grown adult, the feeling of helplessness is what you carry into adulthood rather than phobias of objects and that helpless feeling can pop up again under similarly stressful situations.

Yup. I get triggered in situations of violence. In my teens I would freeze and subconsciously fear hitting the other kid because it meant "hitting my dad back = more pain".

Then I became a wolverine and now I just want to bash hammers on people's face, rip their faces with my teeth, castrate them with my hands... Not even joking or trying to be edgy.

I hate that my father only hit me and scream at me and say I'm worthless, even though he "always paid the bills". I don't know... If this is life... being born, being beaten into submission to be a cog in the machine, grow up, find a woman, have kids, repeat....

If this is what you conservative traditionalists faggots defends (and IT IS) count me out.
>>
>>79085035
Blackers can either be the best parents in the world because they won't hesitate to beat some common sense into their kid or they're the worst parents imaginable. No real inbetween.
>>
>>79085035

how do these people understand each other? how do regular americans understand these people talking?
>>
>>79085035
BASED BLACK FATHER
>>
>>79101699
I find it hard to believe there were no side effects.
>>
When I was twelve, I hit a teacher at school. She had caught me and some friends smoking behind the sixth form room and she came toward me. For reasons I don't understand I cracked her on the side of the head and she fell over. I was secluded from school for a month.

My dad found out and didn't say a word. Turned the television off, went upstairs and emptied the contents of my room into some bags; my football boots, my ball, my tapes (it was 1991) and even the poster of a Ferrari I had on the wall. Gone too was the Leeds shirt, the framed photo of Elland Road and the air gun I used to shoot pigeons with in the back street. It was a good one, a Crosman with nice furniture. He broke that over his knee. The rest was packed into the bin liners and he told me to pick them up and go outside. We walked down the street to the charity shop, he made me go inside and donate it all. For two years I had a room with nothing but a bed, some books and a desk. Not only did he make me apologise to the teacher, he told me that if I did something like that again he'd make me live on the streets.

I don't know if that "sorted me out" but it certainly didn't harm me. He'd probably go to prison for that now.
>>
File: 1447800915881.jpg (54 KB, 660x433) Image search: [Google]
1447800915881.jpg
54 KB, 660x433
>>79095808
Damn, nig. That's some top tier pussy, u got there.
>>
>>79102126
The truth is you must not trust completely even your family... You have to build something yourself and no one will help you much
>>
>>79085035
>tfw fist fought my dad twice

I'd say it ended amicably.

That black dad did a good job of straightening that kid out, instead of leaving him to just be another crime statistic.
>>
>>79102126

You're flag says you're from Portugal. Environment affects people's decisions and actions.

Let me ask. Where do you live? If you lived in an American suburb where acting in such a way would take away from your lifestyle, would you still do it?
>>
ITT:

People who never read Alice Miller and are unaware of the effects infant corporal punishment has on adult life.
>>
>>79102126
You can stop the cycle bro. You obviously remember how you felt when you were a kid, now just make sure you don't do the same to your kids.
>>
>>79102246
You get used to it. That's not even all that bad, it sounds like the dude knows more than a few hundred words. The worst of the worst nigger trash can't even be understood by professionals.
>>
>>79102266
Respect for your parents, strong family ties and a finished education & became a Mason are the side effects in my case. My sister married into a good family and has a bunch of kids now. My bro started his own little company and is mgtow.

I'd say we turned out alright.
>>
>>79085035
this is a year or two old. wondering why its on /pol/ also wondering how that kid is doing with life
>>
>>79091917
>a slap was better than a bullet to the head

Respect, man.
>>
>>79102246
>How do chimps understand eachother
Its in their genes.
>>
>>79101574
I'm a cuck because I believe most criminals are shitty people?
>>
>>79100615
That's horrible anon.
>>
>>79095996
I don't hit my kids, but they are sure as fuck scared of upsetting me.

You can scare the shit out of your kids without hurting them, as long as you aren't a total beta
>>
File: 1466804750784.jpg (43 KB, 352x417) Image search: [Google]
1466804750784.jpg
43 KB, 352x417
>>79100251
Just keep your faith in Kek anon

Praise be his name
>>
File: game over.gif (3 MB, 749x395) Image search: [Google]
game over.gif
3 MB, 749x395
>>79098771
My Father is Catholic from New York 2nd Generation Czech's and my mother is Israeli and I'm 1st in the US from her side.

When you hear the native tongue come out in the mall, train, bus, plane... GG. You knew a boundary was crossed when English turned to Hebrew. She did it once in my sophomore year of high school and even now almost a decade later I'll never forget what my counselor said, "Oh, a foreign language, my mom used to do that for one reason, somebody messed up. Good luck."
>>
>>79089173
It's putting the responsibilities on the kid. My dad raised me like this:
>These are values
>Follow the values
>If you do wrong knowingly, you get spanked
>I won't hit you out of anger
>Accidents are ok

I got spanked a bit as a kid, but not too much. I sorta just learned not to be awful
>>
>>79091917
How is this not a valid form of discipline? >>79095076
That's section 9 housing in california
>>
>>79101182
Damn nigga you must be angry as shit when you spend money.
>>
>>79102344
Your dad turned you from a wannabee chav into a respectable person I guess.
>>
>>79102440
>>79102548
The truth is a lot of hatred I used to feel towards degeneracy was coming from a place of envy that I'm not free to be myself, like I used to be before being "brainwashed" by /pol/'s narrative.

Just because I hate the AUTHORITARIAN left it doesn't mean I have to accept the AUTHORITARIAN right-wingers who want to see me dead because I am different.

>>79102607

Afraid as fuck to have kids, bro. Just being honest.

I'm 6'1, my pa was 5'7 so I intimidate people just with my stature. It wasn't just the fact that my father used corporal punishment (a few of those slaps were well deserved), it was the fact that it was completely UNNECESSARY and he never explained things or showed ANY affection.

It's always FEAR! FEAR! FEAR!

"We know what you're doing, someone is telling us what you do at school!" and then they act surprised when the only people I trusted were the stoners and the mischiefs?
>>
>>79094383

A spic is a spic

You are going back to Mexico
>>
>>79089173
Here is the magic formula:

-Reading to your little kids every single night essentially without exception
-intact parents who shield you from trauma, but not suffering or discipline
-lots of rough house play
-eating together
-having God in your life
-having some extended family or friends who take a sincere interest in the kid

With those things in place, parents can get away with drill instructor level melt downs and a very occasional beating behind closed doors. The kids are able to shrug that off with little problem then.

Niggers have this habit of ignoring their kids and then beating them when they fuck up.

That you cannot shrug off very easily. There needs to be a foundation of s positive relationship.

I guarantee chunks and Hindus light their kids asses on fire too. But they aren't savage apes who do it in public. Plus they have that foundational relationship.
>>
>>79085035
Respect for that nigga dad.
>>
I can't thank enough my father for raising me properly. It disgusts me how we have these "my child can do whatever he wants" parents now who think any kind of physical punishment is abuse. When I got caught for stealing shit from school my father made me go pick some sticks from the woods and then whipped me with them. He wasn't afraid of giving me a slap or two if it was unnecessary, once got whipped with a belt though that kind of went overboard and he apologized while crying and I felt that he loved me. And I became a good person who respects law and other people.
>>
>>79103425

From this same thread I was posting frequently on earlier I have to say I transcend the boundary between normal nice kid and shitty faggot that wanted to be part of a gang.

The problem was in me or at least there was AT LEAST one problem in me that lead to my idiocy.

Something in my brain told me I wanted to "battle" or fight someone even though I was a weak shit. I would have gotten killed easily. I had no friends no gang, but I wanted to fuck shit up. This was at like age 7 or 8 or so.
>>
>>79102266
He has a mommy complex.
>>
>>79089173
It's money man. I live in rural Colorado and there are plenty of poor whites who are just shit at life. But also you don't get money by being stupid so yea...
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (98 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
98 KB, 1280x720
>>79085035
His father was a freemason instead, and it's just another coincidence.
>>
>>79090448
It's common core, my dude. Schools need to accept that not everyone's gonna be a rocket scientist, and start focusing more on helping kids succeed at what they're good at.

For example, I'm mixed. I can't begin to comprehend or retain higher math, but I'm above average at communicating. If I'd been able to take (if they'd existed in my public school) higher writing and speaking courses, I'm pretty sure I'd be better off; More satisfied, at the very least.

It's not like higher education in public schools is impossible, either- I had two notable teachers who were so far above the bar for their positions, and they were stifled by common core. If you wanted to learn what they could really teach you, you had to do it privately, outside of school. That's fine, but why should you limit people by the status quo?

I'm a little bitter about having to go to college to get a better education, but even then, it's not THAT much better. I learned more from a high school teacher after school- for free- than I have from this asshat professor, who I'm paying for.

I hope that was easy to read. I sorta went all over the place
>>
File: 1465565812677.jpg (27 KB, 604x472) Image search: [Google]
1465565812677.jpg
27 KB, 604x472
>>79099858
I thank life everyday i had a dad who knew how to raise a son to be a man and not be overtly abusive at the same time, also curse life for taking him when i was only 16. Im terribly sorry anon life isn't fair to the best of us
>>
>>79086242
The problem is that hardly any of them have fathers around to teach this kinda stuff.
>>
>>79104715

I remember in one of my English/Grammar classes in 7th grade or so where I didn't give a fuck about anything dealing with school (I just didn't care about it), Our classes assignment was to choose our favorite poem.

Everyone in the class chose some stupid random short stupid shit for a grade.

I chose "The Raven" by Edgar Allen Poe and read it aloud even though tiny bit embarrassed how long it was and trying to speak it correctly.

I did finish even though ever kid showed the opposite of enthusiasm because it was so long and boring.

The teacher stood up and made them all clap for me and explained that I was the only person that actually took the project seriously.

I am a failure. I am a loser and the majority drives a stake into my heart when I try. This is what happens to kids a lot I would guess. I am guessing because as an adult I can't think things have gotten better.
>>
File: 1465200924089.jpg (115 KB, 531x471) Image search: [Google]
1465200924089.jpg
115 KB, 531x471
last time this was posted someone posted an article showing that the dudes dad was shot in a drive through...
>>
>>79105380
>in a drive through
What did he order? Ketchup in a Crip area?
>>
>>79100229
You might be gone, but this is how alimony works (from a financial, not a legal perspective).
>divorce occurs
>wages of the former husband are garnished
>every time he changes jobs, paperwork needs to be done to garnish his wages
>blacks, if they are working, switch jobs frequently
>blacks also don't file taxes as frequently, and the IRS doesn't care as much if they aren't making very much in a year because it costs more to collect than the blacks owe

I've also heard that the black women don't force the men to pay alimony, in return for the men giving them cash/banging them again and pumping out another welfare child. After all, the single black mother can collect plenty in welfare, she doesn't need alimony.

Also, alimony calculations are retarded. If there are more than a certain number of children (varies between state), and ESPECIALLY if there are multiple mothers (common among blacks), alimony owed can be more than 100% of wages.
>>
>>79095624

Much of the case is some slut mother fucking around with several dudes and instead of tanking birth control or actually aborting the kid she ends up keeping up and leeches the welfare off of him by having a kid he never wanted or never knew was actually coming.

By this seeing as most nigs don't have jobs or barely make ends meet they end up either going to jail, paying the child support for the mother to spend on weaves, or simply saying fuck it and killing her plus the kid.

A mother should've just aborted the kid or actually had some form of protection if she knew she was going down to the club to fuck Jamal knowing full well that he isn't the type of guy to stick around and raise kids with.
>>
>>79085035
>based
>black
pic one
>>
>>79098738
>grandmother read to me at 3

Never went to day care. Spent the days with my grandmother, who read with me, looked at bugs with magnifying glasses with me, took me to parks and practiced tennis with me.

If everyone had a good, loving grandmother who valued health and education, the world would be better off.
>>
>>79105732
The term "based" as it's known now came from a black guy, anon.
>>
R A R E D A D
A
R
E
D
A
D
>>
>>79100848
>Yes because being spanked is equivalent to being anally raped in prison for the rest of your life.

Do you realize that's just a punch line to a joke? Next to no one in prison is actually afraid of being in prison. People are willing to do shit that will put them in prison because they don't care about going to prison.

>Then he's a shitty human being if he engages in it.
All you did is teach him to be afraid of being hit, how is he not going to end up a shitty human being? Fear doesn't teach someone how to not be shitty, being a shitty human being isn't illegal.

>Positive reinforcement is better than negative reinforcement. This does not mean negative reinforcement doesn't work.
I literally never said it didn't and you are completely agreeing with what I've already said. Congratulations, you played yourself.
Thread replies: 205
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.