[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MANCHESTER RACISTS BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
They caught the guys finally!!! Swift work and want to thank anyone from here who helped in catching them! Well done together we can stop the racism and show them how Awesome the UK really is. I have some faith in humanity now seeing the great reactions in the video, specially the "disgusting" shouting lady.
>>
>>79081835

kill yourself
>>
>>79081835

>be British
>say words
>get arrested
>>
>leave the EU
>still get jailed for hate crimes
>>
>>79081946
Nah mate we need to stand up to people like this, I grew up in London and we dont tolerate the vindication of another race just out of ignorance. Had the guy done something fair enough the boys would be allowed to say something but they just raging over guys ethnicity, thats racist.
>>
>>79081835
have the leftists who said they wanted to kill farage been arrested yet?
>>
>>79082203
Thats different they weren't in his face acting violent, these retards splashed a baby with beer, you cant possibly say you agree with that.
>>
>>79081835
You guys fought the Germans so you can be cucked by shit skins and have no free speech. Worth it.
>>
>>79082148
You're a regular master baiter aren't you m8?
>>
>>79082301
Was the baby British or shitskin?
>>
>>79082301
babies are annoying
lil fucker deserved it
>>
>>79082396
what does it matter? also shitskin is deragotary refrain from using that
>>
>>79081835

Moonman is coming for all of you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNZxfNeXiYc
>>
>>79082885
reported
>>
>>79082674

Answer the question
>>
>>79083926
white
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.