[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Instead of jailing criminals, why don't we deport them, guys?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7 KB, 275x183
>>
What a great idea, it totaly wont result in a country full of shitposters this time
>>
>>79081131
That's pretty much what every shit out of control country does. Muslims been doing that forever.
>>
>>79081379
>ID: wq4gQVCK
>QVCK
>>
File: Flag_of_Germany.svg.png (21 KB, 3996x1196) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Germany.svg.png
21 KB, 3996x1196
>>79081131
which country on earth with a minimum of common sense will take criminals, killers, pedophiles, rapist or psychopaths?
....maybe someone
>>
>>79081283
fpbp
>>
Onizuka is a great teacher.
>>
>>79081131
Why not just another Prison Island like Australia?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7IZDKk89M0
>>
>>79081131
Yeah, Australia is a big country whats the worst that could happen besides abos and rave music already exist there. Hey op is that guy the teacher from gto?
>>
>>79082471
Island prisons are less relevant today than they were 500 years ago. I was thinking just sending them to Africa or Mexico.
>>
>>79082552
Yes it is paki-man.
>>
>>79081131
Mexico tried that. doesn't work.
>>
>>79082759
Senpai do you think Mexicans can do anything right? Our British ancestors had some luck though.
>>
>Put criminals on boats
>Sail boats to international waters
>Throw criminals overboard
>>
>>79083073
I guess you could do that with criminals without citizenship.
>>
*Cough*

Oz proving that white criminals end up making better civilization that blacks, arabs, wogs and chinks
>>
>>79081131
Put them on a barge in the middle of the ocean.
>>
>>79082759
Indonesia has one too, but it sounds impossibe to escape the island ithttp://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2015-11-13/tigers-piranhas-may-join-crocodiles-to-guard-indonesian-jail/6940508

Noice.
>>
File: pepesmiling.png (171 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
pepesmiling.png
171 KB, 1280x1280
>>79081515
Wagecuck.
>>
>>79081131
This was the entire idea behind Australia

Now you see why nobody ever goes down the route again
>>
>>79083523
Was happenin, Rock?
>>
>>79081131
We used to do that during antiquity and all.

>>79081781
Shitposting aside, we could send them to "countries" that might as well not exist. Somalia seems like a good target for exile.
>>
>>79083435
i think we could send all the niggers to an abandoned island and let them figure it all out. Never mind if they are criminals yet or not. And give them a supply of fresh water. That's the least we can do. I wouldn't be opposed to giving them some bug spray too. Maybe give them some primitive hand tools that they could use if they wanted to.
>>
>>79084038
If you're gonna go that route just send them all back to africa.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.