[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw eu immigrant >tfw pro-leave >tfw actually feel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
>tfw eu immigrant
>tfw pro-leave
>tfw actually feel good about not being in that disgusting union anymore
>tfw living legally and comfy in the UK
>tfw now i will get a permanent residence as UK citizen
>>
>>79079882
>tfw now i will get a permanent residence as UK citizen

Well ACTUALLY.......
>>
>>79079882
Out of curiosity, where did you move from?
>>
>>79079882
Excuse me, excuse me

Thats utter rubbish
>>
>>79080257
Argentina, then spain. And by experience i can tell you, i finally feel that im living in a country that is not going to crash anytime soon despite of what remaintards say.
>>
>>79079882
If the EU refuses to do a deal (likely)
and the 2 years run out (possible)
and there isn't a vote to extend the 2 years..
On that day, you'll automatically lose all rights to live/work/travel in the UK; and visa-versa.
>>
BREXIT Anime OP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XYBIUGJvzs
>>
>>79081202
So?, you can't expel me either, you can't turn a legal citizen illegal without going full nazi mode, and if you do so, public opinion around the world will fucking destroy you.
I mean even if you try to expel an illegal citizen, the media would make a huge fuss about it, thinking about expelling or turning illegal a legal citizen is madness.
>>
>>79082005
>you can't turn a legal citizen illegal

It would be legal to revoke your right to live and work in the UK. EU migrants that are not UK citizens are effectively now here on a combined work/tourist visa.
>>
>>79080854
By 2040 the majority of the fighting-age males in the UK will be Muslim. Don't get too comfortable.
>>
>>79082325
you can't revoke my right to work if im already employed and i've been paying taxes same as any other citizen. It's retarded, it's a right i've already achieved and can't be denied just because you want.
Things cannot turn back without being completely radical and nobody is going to risk its reputation by going full hitler and expelling 3 million legal european residents
>>
>>79081202
What if one applies to dual citizenship?
>>
it would be better for the memes if your flag was Pakistan or Iraq
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.