[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would Trump do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: thedon.jpg (38 KB, 700x425) Image search: [Google]
thedon.jpg
38 KB, 700x425
>be me
>19
>no high school diploma
>work local big box retailer job
>have awesome qt gf who's kinda redpilled due to terrorism and shit
>don't really care about her politics anyway cause sex
>miss a lot of work due to hanging out with gf
>lose job
>lose gf
>officially neet loser

idk /pol/ I've been kind of a mess the past two weeks since I lost my gf

everything was going well, she gave me the motivation to apply at a ton of places for a new job, to want to get my diploma and get in college, etc. But out of nowhere she broke it off and hasn't spoken to me since.

would really like to become an hero but it leaves me wondering..

What would Trump do in this situation?
>>
>>79079175
Start winning. And don't stop until you get TIRED of it.

Then:

KEEP WINNING
>>
>19

>buttmad to anhero over missing slut

wewlad
>>
>>79079175
Trump wouldn't have dropped out of high school dumbass.

>>>/trash/
>>
>>79079175
pay the ex to say you were the best sex shes ever had
>>
File: 27849635934.jpg (53 KB, 197x190) Image search: [Google]
27849635934.jpg
53 KB, 197x190
>>79079341
>thinking everything you read is 100% literal
>>
>>79079464
Yeah? well it fucking happened. What would Trump do if he did get kicked out of school? Which maybe would have happened if he didn't get sent to a military academy.
>>
>>79079175
Sounds like you became far too reliant on your ex. If you base your identity around someone or something like you did then when that person or thing is gone then your identity is essentially lost in the process. What you should do now is take a look at what skills you have or skills you would like to have that can be used towards working a decently paying job. You're out of school so you likely don't have any skills that can be used to get a good job so for the time being you should work lower skilled jobs until you have the means to go back to school and get the skills required for a better job that you would like to have. Avoid unnecessary/expensive pleasures and just focus on saving money so you can make a future for yourself.
>>
File: 1467038358463.png (287 KB, 600x440) Image search: [Google]
1467038358463.png
287 KB, 600x440
>>79079175
>What would Trump do in this situation?
Ask for a small loan of a million dollars from his daddy to bribe his school to take him back.
>>
>Go get your GED
>Find a new job
>Stop missing work for petty reasons

Your gf dumped you because her friends finally convinced her of how much of a loser you were.
>>
>>79079175
>What would Trump do in this situation?
Trump would have never prioritized a woman over his job. Children > Job > Wife should be your priorities if you want to even approach god emperor tier.
>>
File: 1457944412535.gif (2 MB, 226x200) Image search: [Google]
1457944412535.gif
2 MB, 226x200
>>79079175
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPOvePioFF0
or this if you prefer without shitty background stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhDPrIyOF7g

Trump would know that this is just a blip. he would not give up, not lose his focus but work hard and move forward

being a neet makes you depressed. and if you are depressed, it is more difficult to get out of neet status. it's a vicious cycle. you can only break it through work, building a momentum and keeping it

get a job immediately. start with weight lifting. fix your diet and daily schedule. forget about women, you don't need them. and when you have built yourself a nice career you will get much better women in 10 years

but don't just stay there. always look for opportunities to grow
>>
>>79079175
Well for starters he sure as fuck wouldn't be you. You have to seriously be retarded to not have your high school diploma.
Like Lenny from Of Mice and Men level retarded. Your best bet is to an hero by blowing up shitskins. This would appease Trump and save your eternal soul.
TL;DR you're a fucking loser an hero
>>
>under 20

literally fuck off
>>
>>79079175
>19
>thinks of an hero because he lost his job and his girlfriend
You fucking shitty kid.
Cry when you lose your $33/h and can't get another job in your domain because of the slow crumbling of your economy and your current government's hatred towards your job.
>>
File: url.jpg (8 KB, 204x247) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
8 KB, 204x247
>Get GED
>after ged go to your local community college and study STEM
>If you are a poorfag they will practically pay you to go to college
>Your welcome
>>
>>79083469

This is it, OP Listen to this guy.

adapt to your classes and avoid brain washing classes.

Get ur math credits and save easy classes to go with math.

Study some biology and if you know how to download torrents, lookup "the great courses" to supplement what you study. All their vids are posted on piratebay.

Use quizlet on minor courses, also the great courses, or TTC videos has highschool math videos.
>>
>>79083469
This, mexicans get free associate degrees and maybe even bs degrees if they don't fuck up. like 6k a semester i think
>>
>>79083897
Not counting scholarships, just the free grants
>>
>>79083897

Yep poorfag here, I just got two associate degrees and zero student debt.

I got all A's and B's, with a General Assocaites Degree and Associate of Science focusing on Bio major.

Finished with 3.8 GPA.

Never failed a class, I am used to teachers telling me I am operating at post graduate level.
>>
Just study up for the GED test OP.

Google TTC torrents.

like "TTC high school math"

Pass it then Jump on the college entrance testing.
>>
>>79082676
Nah I'm not retarded, I got in trouble and got sent to an alternative school aka nigger school so of course I dropped out
>>
>>79084236
Ye i got my AS in systems tech for free, i fucked up quite a bit tho cuz i was an idiot n wasnt sure wut i wanted to do, so guess il be working for my bs
>>
>>79079175
trump loves the uneducated
>>
>>79084512

Damn that sucks OP.

Follow advice above man. Pass that shit, study up. Become the person you want to be, and don't put it off or give up.
>>
>>79079175
Get a small loan of a million dollars from daddy
>>
>>79084543

I am going to wait till after the election before I go after my BS.

Trump wins, i'll take loans and finish school for forensics.

Hillary wins, i'll tag on criminal justice and become a cop.

Either way I am waiting and working full time, untill I know the economy is gonna be ok after the elections.
>>
>>79079175
ask his dad for a small loan of 1 million dollars
>>
>>79079175

You let yourself become NEET. It's easy to crawl out of it though and your still a pup. I'd focus on working if I were you. It's easy to get laid at work
>>
>>79079175
Trump would build a wall that separates the Mess from the Order of his mind, like a true Christian.
>>
Get into blue collar work like welding or carpentry or plumbing it is redpill as fuck and you feel like you acheive something good every day, i was like you when i was 18-19 until i found my true calling.
t. Happy Welder
>>
>>79079175
trump would dismiss 3dpd and operate operationally
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.