[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Give me feasible alternatives
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 50
File: bataille_de_verdun_01_zoom.jpg (157 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
bataille_de_verdun_01_zoom.jpg
157 KB, 900x600
> EU was born because of WW2 clusterfuck
> Only comparatively minor military conflicts in Europe after WW2
> There is never a union of equals. There is always one who is stronger.
> EU as a bloc is an economic heaviyweight
> individuals countries are too small to play a major role in the world
> individual countries can be played against another

So, to me the EU is basically a good idea.

/pol/ now seems to relish the current criss because they want to see the EU fail

Can /pol/ give me a feasible alternative to the EU or ideas of how the EU has to change to be acceptable?

If you want to go back to every little shite country fending for itself, you are obviously an idiot, cause in geopolitics your individual pathetic country doesn't mean shit (that includes Germany).
>>
Easy, we give you to the russians.
The entire point of the EU was to contain You. It hasn't worked, quite the opposite actually. You are probably the only ones coming out ahead in the present EU system, with the exception of some eastern European countries wrt jobs.
>>
>>79076150
At the LEAST it needs to reform.
>>
>>79076150

The correct model is trade inter-dependency.
Germany has the coal, France has the power-stations, UK has the steel mill etc. Then war becomes too expensive and disruptive.

Trying to make the place "1 country" is what CAUSES wars.
>>
>>79076603
A Russian stronhold right in the middle of Europe? You are quite the idiot.

>>79076642
And how would that look like?
>>
>>79076852
So untimately we need to give up sovereignity even more because we need to establish inter-dependency?
>>
>>79076603
How exactly do you want to give us to the Russians? Last time I checked we were a NATO member, which means that the US will destroy Russia if Putin even farts in our direction. Not that Russia is not capable of destroying our country, but Russia with its economy smaller than Mexico would collapse in the process.
>>
>>79076150
>minor conflicts
>140000 deaths in the balkans
>4 million gorillion displaced

it may seem like nothing compared to your 6 gorillion but it's quite a substantial amount.
>>
>>79077260
Yes it is and it was a tragedy. How would we have fared without the EU?
>>
The EU experiment had failed though it's falling apart.
>>
>>79077626
It is falling apart if we let it. You are quite the lethargic fuck or you don't wanna keep it alive.
>>
>>79076150
EU as a trade organisation is a good idea, EU as a political organisation is not.

Unfortunately the EU has fallen into the same trap as many political organisation do; once they have met their original goals, they can't just be satisfied with their achievements. They feel the need to keep pushing boundaries and expanding their power to feel relevant. France and Germany have been pushing more and more towards their new goal: federalisation of Europe. Which is something many in Britain simply do not want.
>>
>>79078001
Yes, I see your point and I agree. Still, what is the alternative?

The problem with /pol/ is that it is very good at whining and bullshitting but I almost never see contructive criticism when it comes to the the EU.
>>
Come on /pol/. Can you be creative?
>>
>>79078271
>Still, what is the alternative?
Well for Europe, it may well be federalisation (but dear God, sort out that parliament first). But I think Britain is happy with just free trade and being left alone.
>>
>>79076150
I have a question about it all.

Who, exactly, does globalism benefit?

I mean, does it benefit Soros? Rosthchild? Bilderbergers? Does it benefit a goat herder in Macedonia? A convenience store owner in the Bronx?

Also, another question. When the whole system catastrophically fails, do we all fall further? Do we have to set up different systems all the time?

I smell a rat
>>
>>79078001
This. The simple fact is that countries that trade with each other are less likely to go to war with each other because it's not economically beneficial and is in fact detrimental. As usual, with anything we have that's nice or that works, Jews exploit it for power and profit before it completely collapses on itself and they look for a scapegoat. I look forward to being labeled the "new Nazis" because Britain leaving will kill the EU.
>>
NATO created stability between Europeans, not the EU.

The EFTA created prosperity and wealth in Europe, not the EU.

The EU has never been a union of equals, it's a dictatorship of Paris and Berlin forcing their laws upon the rest of the continent.

Normal people don't benefit from the vast majority EU legislation, only multinational corporations do.

Small countries can certainly be relevant, if they specialize. See: Switzerland

Fuck off Merkel and jump off a building.
>>
>>79076916
It would somewhat resemble a democracy. Give the parliament more power and allow the people to elect the leaders of the EU.
>>
>>79079161
> who does it benefit
You can ask this question and you can answer it yourself, as you have already done implicitly.

Where does that leave us?

> what happens if the system fails
I think it will fail. I dunno what comes then, but it sure won't be a piece of cake for any ordinary person.
>>
>>79076150

China
Russia
Japan
India

I could go on.
>>
>>79076150
>> EU was born because of WW2 clusterfuck
Germans defeated, Eurocucks feel need to establish German dictatorship over continent once again - Create EU.
>>
>too small to play a major role
Bullshit. Germany or the UK could both be superpowers if they built up their military and chose a more aggressive foreign policy.
>only minor military conflicts after ww2
union just transfers national conflict to inter-group conflict. The total sum of violence will always depend on societies standard of living and ability to contemplate it's destruction, not on some exaggerated "divided we fall" construct. WW1 would not have happened today even without the EU, people would not accept a draft or deaths on that scale.

You Germans always try to play the intellectual, but you never actually have any idea what you are talking about.

t. burger
>>
>>79079161
Globalism benefits the rich and destroys the middleclass.

If goods, money and people flow freely around the globe the ones who owns the means of production is boss(capital ie. the rich).
And since every system designed by humans in the end gets corrupted over time, capital will win over labour.
Nation states have an inherent defence in democracy. it's not perfect but it kinda works. The EE on the other hand does not since it's not democratic in nature.
>>
>>79077082
>Last time I checked we were a NATO member, which means that the US will destroy Russia
Last I checked NATO was a co-operative defensive alliance, not a bunch of kids hiding under Mama America's skirt. It's this exact kind of attitude that has made NATO a joke capable only of expressing deep concern.
>>
>>79079773
EE=EU
>>
>>79079493
> The EU has never been a union of equals
No political union is ever a union of equals. It is naive to think so and a quick look in any history book will tell you so.
> Normal people don't benefit from the vast majority EU legislation, only multinational corporations do.
So, tell me how it would be better
> Fuck off Merkel and jump off a building.
See >>79078271
whining and bullshitting
>>
>>79076150
The UN was the one created because of the WW2, the EU was born due to "potential economical progress".
>>
>>79076150
> EU was born because of WW2 clusterfuck
No, that was NATO. Learn history before commenting on it
> Only comparatively minor military conflicts in Europe after WW2
Thank NATO
> There is never a union of equals. There is always one who is stronger.
Sounds like I love fascism as long as i'm the dictator
Nope, were going to do great, 5th largest economy, nuclear power, permanent member of UN security council, only global power in the world
> individual countries can be played against another
Its called competition

2/10 bait, got me to reply.
>>
>>79079720
Aw, cute little Britain. You wanna play with the big boys?

Let's see how you fare since your economy is already down the drains.

But to clarify: I meant individual EU countries. Germany France UK can maybe have a role in the world, the rest would be footnotes.
>>
>>79079935
>No political union is ever a union of equals. It is naive to think so and a quick look in any history book will tell you so.
Exactly, and no one on this continent want to be ruled by you autistic assholes. Didn't you get the message in the 1940s?

>So, tell me how it would be better
What, nation states with democratically elected representatives legislating with the interest of their people in mind? Are you daft, perhaps? Yeah I wonder how that could be better than multinationals buying legislation in Brussels without anyone really being able to put the responsible authorities under scrutiny.
>>
File: communist-jew-whip.jpg (73 KB, 496x719) Image search: [Google]
communist-jew-whip.jpg
73 KB, 496x719
>>79076150
>EU was born because of WW2 clusterfuck
No, the idea to enslave the people of Europe was born before, read the Coudenhove-Kalergi plan

>Only comparatively minor military conflicts in Europe after WW2
Except endless civil violence in form of assaults, rape, murder and terror against White citizens. Some recent notable examples asides from everyday crime include Paris and Brussel attacks, mass sexual assaults of Cologne, arson attack on trade fair hall.

>There is never a union of equals. There is always one who is stronger.
And this is why the principle of equality the EU claims to pursue does not work.

>EU as a bloc is an economic heaviyweight
It collapses under the costs of (((debt))) and mass invasion of low IQ non-Whites who cannot find a job. Also, skilled White people flee the EU.

>Individuals countries are too small to play a major role in the world
Except that some are one of the strongest economies in the world.

>Individual countries can be played against another
Not if you name the Jews.
>>
>>79080222
Why are you so butthurt. If all is true, why do you care if Britain fails? Sounds like Germany is the nervous one.
>>
>>79080174
> NATO
Yes it is the military glue. Still the EU is the political and economic glue.
> 5th largest
I didn't hear you over the pound crashing
> fascism
please stop being an idiot
> competition
You talk about competition and don't see the benefits in alliances?
>>
File: 1gQv4jH.jpg (339 KB, 1199x858) Image search: [Google]
1gQv4jH.jpg
339 KB, 1199x858
>>79080222
Hahahaha, Hans really thinks the EU will not totally collapse financially by accepting millions of low IQ rapefugees. They do not find any jobs because there is already high unemployment, they corrupt neighbourhoods, they cause a lot of crime, they commit terror attacks, they drive skilled Germans away, they need welfare their entire lives, there are expenses for their education, they get medical expenses paid, they take public space, the commit arson attacks on trade fairs etc.
>>
>>79080750
>I didn't hear you over the pound crashing
Pound crashing is good you retard, because then people from other countries will buy their products.
>>
>>79080384
I am not butthurt. I would rather the UK was the strongest econonmy and lead Europe than have it all fall apart. It's just not the case, is it?
>>79080304
> enslavement
go away conspracy theorist. Go get a live.
> endless civil violence
perspective?
> debt
not only a EU problem
> some are the strongest economy
1/10 made me reply
> jews
conspiracy cuck.
>>
>>79080965
see
>>79078271
whining and bullshitting
>>
>>79076150
>Good idea
Like a communism. Not the only thing they have in common too.
Also EU is driven by ideology. The same thing that constantly leads to conflicts with no compromises.
European project is not about peace but about power.
>>
>>79081698
So? It is always about power. Are you naive?
>>
>>79081252
>go away conspracy theorist. Go get a live.
Good Goy

>perspective?
Brexit

>not only a EU problem
True, a Jew problem

>1/10 made me reply
http://www.investopedia.com/articles/investing/022415/worlds-top-10-economies.asp

>conspiracy cuck.
The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: "I've been found out."
>>
>>79080750
THE WEAK SHOULD FEAR THE STRONG
>>
>>79082072
Citing Goebbels and accusing others of falling for propaganda.

How do you justify this?
>>
>>79081252
We don't want to be part of the EU, what don't you understand. There will be no 4th reich and we wont be part of its attempted implementation. Germany is going to suffer in the long term.
>>
>>79082306
And who is strong after the EU has collapsed? The US? China? India?
>>
>>79082425
>How do you justify this?
There is no absolute truth, everyone is doing propaganda, but you are too cucked to see that. Instead you blindly swallow the Jewish propganda and become a cuck.
>>
>>79082586
Individual countries can still enter trade agreements you idiot.
>>
>>79082586
And who is strong after the EU has collapsed? The US? China? India?
None, so its perfect timing for us to leave. We will grow stronger and will have a say with these nations in the decades to come. Can't say Germany will though, mostly bankrupted by the EU.
>>
>>79076150
>in geopolitics your individual pathetic country doesn't mean shit
faggot weakling
go kill yourself

'individual pathetic countries' achievements:
>france conquers all of europe, builds vast colonial empire
>britain builds biggest empire the world has ever seen
>spain and portugal colonize three quarters of the new world on their own
>germany conquerst all of europe on its own

compared to ANY of them, this "union" is a miserable, pathetic failure. IT CANT EVEN CONTROL ITS OWN FUCKING BORDERS! how fucking deluded do you have to be to think this abomination is stronger than the glorious nations that are enslaved by it were on their own?

your whole attitude is that of a cowardly defeatist cuck who is literally begging to be kept down by foreign overlords. gas yourself you filthy traitor.
>>
>>79076150
The modern, dictatorial EU only came into existence in the 1990s and only got really aggressive after the Treaty of Lisbon in 2009. You're thinking of NATO and US hegemony. Those came immediately after WW2.
>>
>>79076150

The EU needs to be a free trade union, not a political and fiscal one. The common currency was a bad idea.

The EU can be salvaged but it needs to be a forum to discuss voluntary agreements stripped of any power to mandate rules over its members. No EUSSR, thanks.

One of many problems is the disparity of member countrie, it has over extended. Regional unions make more sense, Scandi, Baltic, Central and Southern unions make more sense.

Regrouping Southern Europe countries with ~30% youth unemployment and shitty economies shouldn't be in the same Union as countries with strong economies is detrimental to both parties.
>>
>>79076150
NATO kept the peace after WW2.
The EU was formed in 1993 after Mastricht.

A lot of the UK knows this basic history (mainly by living through it) and recognises it as bullshit.
>>
>>79081969
Your post made it seem like you were praising it as a peacekeeping union.

We don't need alternative for EU as you don't need additional layer of bureaucracy. Just let it collapse and pretend it didn't happen.
>>
>>79077066

You don't have to give up sovereignty to establish inter-dependency. You simply need agreement between nations. Think of a land-locked country and one with a port. Or in the middle east, give one the place with the oil fields and the other the refineries.
>>
>wanting peace
>not wanting the shit to hit the fan

Fuck off kike
>>
>>79083305
That could make sense. A cluster of regional unions.

How would you keep any union from getting too much power.

>>79083274
> dictatorial
Could you be a bit more precise. It's hard to take you seriously when you are oversimplistic.
>>79083315
The EU didn't pop up out of nowhere.
>>
>>79083305
>The EU can be salvaged
no it can't. it is designed from the ground up to be resistant to any attempt of reform.
the treaties can only be changed through unanimous decision of ALL member states. that's 28 highly different countries which have to agree on both the fact that reform is necessary and on the particular direction of reform that is needed.

this won't be happening, ever. the member states, their economies and their peoples are far too different for such a widespread consent to be possible on any meaningful issue.
>>
>>79076150
>So, to me the EU is basically a good idea.
I ll give EU 4/10

>>79076916
>And how would that look like?
only europeans of european heritage can be citizens

citizens can own guns

every country gets 1 representative seat with 1 vote - it can decide who will represent it and how will be this person chose

internal workings of the state are out of EU reach, but international relations go through it

every piece of EU legislation concerning internal workings of the state has to be approved in referendum by citizens of this state

one of EU goals should be protection of national identities of member states and upholding classic latina values based on christian faith and roman law -- christian faith is important here, because politicians tend to crazy from power fever the moment they stop fearing inevitable judgement and painful punishment

attacking EU member at EU soil triggers war with all other members, but members do not have to join offensive wars of other member states

every state has to have military task force size of 0.1â„… of its population ready to be deployed in case other member state is being attacked - alternatively if it is not willing or able it can delegate this obligation on a willing member state in return of compensation they will agree to, but of value no lower than 0.5% of GDP of the delegating state

everything else can be decided by elected representatives
>>
>>79083646
How would you bring nations to relinquish vital parts of their economy?

In the current political climate I don't see that happen.
>>
>>79076150
Pretty simple actually.
Some people want to die in 10 years with their butthole untouched while some others want to live for 50 with a huge dick constantly in their ass.
>>
>>79079801
leaf, please.

Just have a look at the defense budgets. Then come back here. You fell for the "we need more military or the russians invade" meme.
>>
>>79076150
Easy, get rid of jews, they started ww1 & ww2.
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/10613133/r

non-cucks only
>>
>>79083956
> 1 country 1 vote
fine by me
> referendums
Might be a bit too much for every country. Will also lead to a highly complex system of legislature. Doesn't that defeat the purpose?
> national identities
fine by me
> religion
I have a hard time accepting this. I know Poland is very religious but many other countries aren't
> army
I think a European army would be badass.
>>
File: 1465942485576.png (524 KB, 991x549) Image search: [Google]
1465942485576.png
524 KB, 991x549
>Kraut
>Thinks the EU is a good idea

Who would have guessed?
>>
File: shekel.jpg (56 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
shekel.jpg
56 KB, 400x400
>>79076150
>> EU was born because of WW2 clusterfuck
Hell no. In 1957, the Treaty of Rome creates the European Economic Community (EEC), or ‘Common Market’.

>> Only comparatively minor military conflicts in Europe after WW2
As in the rest of the world, hence "World War"

>> There is never a union of equals. There is always one who is stronger.
Gutes Werk, SHLOMO, take some shkelim now

>> EU as a bloc is an economic heaviyweight
that's just JEWrmany on economical steroid

>> individuals countries are too small to play a major role in the world
Nice propaganda, CHAIM. Remember to point the gullible goym to Jerusalem as Capital of the World under a Pax Judaica.

>> individual countries can be played against another
When finance control politics and Soros, Rothschild, Rockenfeld can and will create Ad Hoc crisis...
>>
>>79084173
I don't like how the EU has treated you. Especially Germany.

Do you see any future in the EU if the rules would change?
>>
>>79084294
>shitposting while ahmed takes my wife

it'd be a good idea to kill yourself man. only useful thing you'll do.
>>
>>79084656
Fuck off, conspiracy cuck
>>
>>79084006
Leave the union to get rid of regulations and euro zone.
If everything crashes it's exactly what needs to happen for us to rebuild.
>>
>>79084773
> cuck fetish
> cuck fetish
> cuck fetish

Have you ever spoken to a woman?
>>
File: kalergi.jpg (76 KB, 682x354) Image search: [Google]
kalergi.jpg
76 KB, 682x354
>>79076150
You have absolutely no clue what you're talking about, or why the EU came to be.

Pic related, the founder of the EU.
>>
>>79076603
>You are probably the only ones coming out ahead in the present EU system,
Birth rates lower than replacement level, big business jews making massive profits to the detriment of the german worker, with millions upon millions of non-whites flooding the country, is NOT "coming out ahead" in the present EU system, you fucking anti-white capitalist scumbag.
>>
>>79076150

Therefore the right of sovereignty and self-determination are undermined?

This is the product of German self-hatred, instilled within your culture and education. But not an appropriate response, even to the biggest conflict in human history.

>Only comparatively minor military conflicts in Europe after WW2

Democratic-peace thesis, as well as NATO and the UN can take account for this.

>There is never a union of equals. There is always one who is stronger.

How is this an argument for the EU?

Why should great nations (e.g. Germany) be thwarted by their lesser neighbours?

>EU as a bloc is an economic heavyweight

...in severe decline since its creation, with a bleak economic outlook for the future.

>individuals countries are too small to play a major role in the world

Who's interests are you trying to represent? The further power moves from the people, the more easily it can be misdirected.

>individual countries can be played against another

Rather entire continents?

No thanks. Europe is great, but I cannot see the value in playing us against America or the Soviet Union or vice versa.
>>
>>79084957
So you would favor a reset and start from zero?

I don't see how this would bring any country to part with major economic branches to ensure a stable union.
>>
>>79083786
>A cluster of regional unions. How would you keep any union from getting too much power.

You don't, the Baltic states should be free decide to form their own union if they think they share the same interests, which they do, just don't force Portugal or Ireland in the mix.

There shouldn't be layer upon layers of government. The EU should be a toothless free trade union to ratify specific agreements between countries with no legislative or executive power per se.
>>
>>79077082
NATO exists to oppress the german people and ensure that they do not rise up against their american occupants.
>>
>>79079801
>Last I checked NATO was a co-operative defensive alliance
NATO is a terrorist organization which is facilitating White Genocide.
>>
>>79085277
>>79085033
Conspiracy cucks kys
>>
>>79084579
You fell for the "the germans benefit from the EU" -meme, which is just rhetoric for the plebs.

"The germans" don't benefit from... being exterminated.
>>
>>79084521
>I have a hard time accepting this. I know Poland is very religious but many other countries aren't
I understand your concern, my point is that God as an absolute could not be disputed - so if we say for example that the right of a nation to decide about the inner workings of its state comes directly from God, then politicians will not be able to dispute it or even question it

and we can be sure that they will try

and on top of that christianity is acknowledged as official religion of europe will protect us from islam - and maybe even jews
>>
>>79085582
>that christianity is acknowledged
if acknowledged
>>
>>79085510
Hello Anti-White.

Why do you want to Exterminate the White Race through Massmigration of Non-Whites into White Countries?

What are you doing on /pol/ if you do not even recognize the fact that the primary organizers of the ongoing agenda of White Genocide, are the U.S, EU and NATO?
>>
>>79083956
>1 country 1 vote

so you're saying a country the size of Luxembourg will has as much political clout as Germany? That's silly, it should be based upon population size, otherwise nations might be tempted to secede from each other in hopes of gaining a vote in the EU
>>
>>79085156
> Therefore the right of sovereignty and self-determination are undermined?
Yes, exactly. Because the European balance of power needed to have a bigger framework.
> lesser nations
because we should acknowledge that we share a common culture and heritage and use that for the good of every country
> decline
As every ohter power in the world. That is not a EU problem but of our economic system
> power midirection
simple choice: be alone and weak or work togehter and be strong
> playing out continents
its easier to play out countries. as a continent we would at least have leverage.
>>
>>79084006

One way would be to agree to only fund certain types of project in certain countries, so for example primary industry only gets "EU" money in Germany and some other industry only in France. You cannot STOP different things getting funded, but you can make strong incentives (money, tax, etc) to steer capital investment to the centres you determine will create inter-dependency and stability. Business will obey this "market".
>>
>>79085203
Salvaging EU is like renovating house built on a sand. You need strong foundations otherwise it's going to collapse.

It's time to escape this idea that we need unions to cooperate. We can act like a unite Europe without tyrants and leeches telling us what to do.
>>
>>79085698
> What are you doing on /pol/
I voice my opinion. This it the board for this isn't it? Just because you think you own it won't stop me from using it.

btw I will recognize shit-all of your idiotic conspiracy theories. Get a life.
>>
>>79076150

Wrong, the ECSC,EEC and EAEC were born from that anything past those 3 was a mistake.
>>
File: Europe-1914.png (184 KB, 3223x2324) Image search: [Google]
Europe-1914.png
184 KB, 3223x2324
>>79080222

That's why we recreate this map (minus the roaches).
>>
eu was a good idea. the problem yurop has always had was that it wasn't united and you have constantly made war with your neighbors. i have no problem with the eu trying to prevent this. the issue is that the eu isn't a representative government. it's simply a dictatorship with little transparency that's run by unelected bureaucrats and gives blanket laws that may not be applicable to to every member state
>>
>>79086222
>idiotic conspiracy theories.
Which idiotic conspriacy theories? Are you retarded?

The U.S, EU and NATO are ALL anti-white.

Did you already forget the image I posted earlier in the thread? Don't worry, I will make sure you know what the FOUNDER OF THE EU said about the EU and the future of the white race.

>>79085033
PIC RELATED FOUNDER OF THE EU
>>79085033
>>79085033
>>79085033
>>
>>79085911
>>79085033
>>79085033
>>79085033
>>79085033
>>79085033
>>79085033
>>79085033
>>79085033
>>
>>79076642
Merkel and Schulz have done everything in their power to push EU reforms since they assumed office, what the fuck is your problem? Why are you siding with Brits instead of us? What have they ever done for you?
>>
>>79085510
>>79085033
>>79085033
>>79085033
>>79085033
>>79085033
>>79085033
>>79085033
>>79085033
>>
>>79085203
>>79085033
>>79085033
>>79085033
>>79085033
>>79085033
>>79085033
>>79085033
>>79085033
>>
>>79084866
>Fuck off, conspiracy cuck
OY VEY
>>
File: 1372268609842.jpg (25 KB, 428x469) Image search: [Google]
1372268609842.jpg
25 KB, 428x469
>>79086473
Oh Christ you're still spamming this shit.

Bub, it's not Obama's fault you got cucked.
>>
>>79085901
I think the problem is that Germany is too powerful. We need a way to mitigate this.

>>79085956
Alright. But this means using member's money and a parliament / government to alot it to different regions.
>>
>>79086663
>>Oh Christ you're still spamming this shit.
>ugh, stop spreading the truth about the european union, ugh i can't even
Try harder Schlomo.
>>
>>79085901
>secede from each other in hopes of gaining a vote in the EU
no political leader will just let part of his country secede just to get additional vote, because this will always lead to competition between those two entities

and bigger nations will still have more sway due to their economy - but their domination will be less total due to one vote policy

in the long run it will strengthen the cohesion and feeling of unity in the EU
>>
File: 1464456872312.jpg (142 KB, 694x770) Image search: [Google]
1464456872312.jpg
142 KB, 694x770
>>79085911
>Yes, exactly. Because the European balance of power needed to have a bigger framework.
Yes we need to combat an undemocratic bureaucracy with more undemocratic bureaucracy.
>because we should acknowledge that we share a common culture and heritage and use that for the good of every country
Your right the Uk has so much heritage and culture in common with Latvia, Greece, Estonia, Bulgaria.
>simple choice: be alone and weak or work togehter and be strong
Simple choice be part of 4th reich or be powerful democratic nation
>its easier to play out countries. as a continent we would at least have leverage.
We aren't going to be played by anyone

Are you just trolling? Your opinions are at odds with everyone here, don't you think you may have been influenced by EU propaganda?
>>
>>79085033
>hapa

jesus these fucks are a danger to mankind

racemixing not even once
>>
>>79076150
The bigest issue with EU is that nobody really gives a shite about it. Nobody knows people the politicians that vote that, nobody cares about electing their representatives, nobody even knows how that thing work. At best poeple spit on laws from EU, that seem like punctualist beaurocracy.

And any democratic institution without its citizens watching it, will eventually degenerate. So the two alternatives are either step up education and awareness on EU or reform it into more liberal union of free trade and common standards. Third way is to continue in our apathy which´ll lead into death of this ambitios institution
>>
Daily reminder that "discussing how we can improve the EU" is a completely meaningless discussion from a pro-white perspective. The EU needs to crash and burn.

The status-quo is anti-white and will only lead to white genocide, nothing else. Large scale change needs to happen, and anti-white institutions, organizations, unions and countries need to be annahilated.
>>
>>79086473
>>79086509
>>79086543
>>79086579
>>79086608
It doesn't make it more real if you spam the thread.
>>
>>79086888
See >>79083956
>>
File: Rabbi.jpg (82 KB, 468x633) Image search: [Google]
Rabbi.jpg
82 KB, 468x633
>>79086663
>I-it's just a conspiracy theory, Jews are pro-White
Good Goy
>>
File: 1465509566407.jpg (73 KB, 793x558) Image search: [Google]
1465509566407.jpg
73 KB, 793x558
>>79086222
> conspiracy theory

>>79076150
I would support the EU if it was pro-white, pro Native European and anti-Islam which is very clearly incompatible with classic liberalism post-war Europe was built upon.
>>
File: well excuuuse me princess.jpg (36 KB, 339x258) Image search: [Google]
well excuuuse me princess.jpg
36 KB, 339x258
>>79086752
Swedish immigration was called for by the Swedish government, elected and financed by the Swedish taxpayer, not Brussels.

You have fucktons of third worlders because your women preferred letting them enter the country to having more kids again.

That's not Juncker's or Merkel's doing, you ridiculous manbaby.
>>
>>79086394
>the problem yurop has always had was that it wasn't united and you have constantly made war with your neighbors. i have no problem with the eu trying to prevent this.

war is the way of men, and has been throughout history.
through war, nations compete. for resources, for land, for supremacy of ideals. through war, the strong thrive and the weak are culled. through war, the mass of human societies keeps evolving.

war is necessary for humanity to function as it always has, war is necessary for competition between societies, war is necessary for men to uphold the natural order of the world.

a society deprived of war for too long will sink into decadence and rot away, growing weaker and weaker with every passing day, until a rival society takes over by force and gets rid of the old, weak society. that's what you see happening in the west today, and that's why you ONLY see it in the west, and not in the east where brutal wars have happened as recent as a few decades ago.
>>
File: 1356671331968.jpg (24 KB, 201x240) Image search: [Google]
1356671331968.jpg
24 KB, 201x240
>>79087022
Jews are suffering a low birth rate and have no choice but to substitute it with immigration as well. If your white genocide memes were real, Jews wouldn't be affected by the same phenomenon that "genocides" us.
>>
>>79086811
> heritage
Yes, more than with the rest of the world
> 4th Reich
I explicitly asked for constructive criticism. You fail to provide it.
> UK is not played by anyone
Black Wednesday, my little friend.
>>
>>79087002
Why are you an Anti-White? Why do you want to Exterminate the White Race through Massmigration of Non-Whites into White countries?
>>
File: the mysterious entity.png (9 KB, 274x290) Image search: [Google]
the mysterious entity.png
9 KB, 274x290
>>79087234
>If your white genocide memes were real,
HAHAHHA OY VEY I WONDER WHO COULD BE BEHIND THIS POST
>>
>>79087142
so the solution is to war with your neighbors like a bunch of tribals?
>>
This thread was created by german intelligence service (or american, using german proxies or american military officers posting from their occupation bases in Germany), to try to make /pol/ seem like a place to "discuss how to improve the EU", as if to imply that "the EU is good from /pol/s perspective and we need to preserve it".

This is becoming abundantly clear considering some of the replies we're receiving now

>conspiracy theorists
>there's no white genocide going on
>>
>>79079453
Holy fucking shit, your autism is astounding.
>>
Brexit probably wouldn't have happened if you idiots hadn't had invited the entire Middle East to Europe, while undermining Eastern Europes right to uphold their borders. God, I hate Germans.
>>
>>79085582
I believe God and religion can be a good compass. But I fear the consequences because I am an atheist.

I just feel that secularism offers more freedom.
>>
>>79087505
of course it is. to ensure the survival and prosperity of your own people and society, you must fight those who oppose it.
>>
File: 1393280566671.gif (3 MB, 200x134) Image search: [Google]
1393280566671.gif
3 MB, 200x134
>>79087523
>This thread was created by german intelligence service (or american, using german proxies or american military officers posting from their occupation bases in Germany), to try to make /pol/ seem like a place to "discuss how to improve the EU", as if to imply that "the EU is good from /pol/s perspective and we need to preserve it".
>>
>>79087674
so go fight the sand niggers and jews then
>>
File: this is why.jpg (52 KB, 399x316) Image search: [Google]
this is why.jpg
52 KB, 399x316
>>79087577
The British government, commissioned and financed by the British taxpayer, is responsible for every single Arab immigrant residing in Britain, with 0% of the blame resting on the shoulders of Merkel, the EU, or any Germans affiliated with the aforementioned.
And Brexit was a really stupid move, you've made enemies many many many times more powerful than us Germans.
>>
>white genocide is not real
>you stupid conspiracy theorist
>kys :^)
just a regular /pol/ lad everyone
>>
>>79087523
> Halp. He won't agree with me. He is a bad man.
> He must be jewish-muslim-nigger-gay
> kill him

Please go away you are dum.
>>
>>79088047
>And Brexit was a really stupid move
Of course you'd say this, anti-white capitalist.
>>
>>79087879
that is exactly what must be done for europe's peoples to survive.
they have two options - either start fighting the invaders and pushing them back out of european lands, or continue bowing down and watch as europe is being taken over by the enemy.
>>
>>79087523
Nah. They are testing their new shitpost bots in polite mode.
>>
The fact that /pol/ has sunk so low that the anti-whites have the balls to come to /pol/, write shit like: "Brexit was bad", and get away with it, is astonishing.
>>
>>79087290
>Yes, more than with the rest of the world
No, we had an empire and wehave more in common we Australia, new Zealand, Canada, US, Singapore, Hong Kong, India, Nigeria. Than any of those countries, get real.

>I explicitly asked for constructive criticism. You fail to provide it.
If you cannot see how this isn't a 4th reich objectively, you are delusional.

>Black Wednesday, my little friend.
That was because the bank of England wasn't apolitical and independent of government policy. Now it is a civil service, so will not be repeated.
>>
>>79087234
>substitute it with immigration
Nice euphemism for genocide.

Jews have blood laws, take no refugees, sterilze Blacks and have an apartheid government. Also, they are probably too greedy to share what they rob from White people, so they keep their own numbers low.

What we need is more births from Whites and eugenics to preserve our race and not mass invasion of low IQ non-Whites.
>>
>>79088137
You call the ongoing white genocide agenda a "conspiracy theory" that doesn't actually exist, you support the EU, both those things means you're an anti-white.

And no, you are dumb, and that will unfortunately never be clear to you, because you are dumb. When you die, your genes will die with you. And you will have died after contributing to more pain and suffering for your own race, because you are dumb.

The rest of us will go on though, without the traitorous likes of you.
>>
>>79087234
Israel's birth rate is 3.04
>>
File: chimp wars.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
chimp wars.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>79088105
If you cannot prove beyond all doubts that white genocide is real, there's no reason to assume it is.
>>
>>79088237
> muh empire
> muh struggle against 4th reich
> muh strong national and patriotic economy

I see a pattern here
>>
>>79088245
Saying Jews and Israel are the same is saying Germany and Norway are the same.

>>79088433
American Jewish birth rate is the lowest out of all demographics in the USA. There are more American Jews than there are Jewish Israeli citizens.
>>
>>79076150
you can let Moscow and Washington DC run your continent again. that worked better than having any of you fucks run it.
>>
>>79076150
Make it about EUROPE, as in European people, European culture, history, tradition. Yes, I'm basically saying, European supremacism. And Christianity.
Then it has a chance of working.
This thing right now it's a neoliberal Frankenstein's monster designed to destroy Europe.
>>
>>79088437
It's not like only last year we proved that gravity exists. Intentional or not anti-white tendencies are real.
If accepted that any social movement was engineered then it indeed is a planed white genocide.
>>
>>79088733
No. There are about 5 million Jews in the US and 8 million Israelis
>>
>>79088328
White genocide exists in your paranoid little mind.
Please don't reproduce. Our genepool will be much better off without you.
>>
>>79088245
Also
>What we need is more births from Whites

Go tell your gf to stop contracepting and knock her up several times, then. I trust this should pose no problem for you. Oh, let me guess, the Jews won't let you.
>>
>>79088437
Maybe the fact that birth rates of White people is extremely low (especially for educated ones), that there are schools and districts with no Whites? That millions of non-Whites are invading Germany who have a high birth rate? Probably you cannot do the math.

This is due to social engineering, (((feminism))) and (((open border policy))).
>>
>>79088870
> implying the US is not staggering into a crisis itself.
Russia? Are you serious? Russia is not as strong as they want us to believe.
>>
>>79089000
Civil war it is. I hope you're ready.
>>
>>79087655
>But I fear the consequences because I am an atheist.
>I just feel that secularism offers more freedom.
it may be my inner scepticism showing, but I simply do not believe that with all this power EU politicians would stay uncorrupted for long

and I believe that we should take every possible precaution since as the 4th economic revolution unravels their power will only grow - at the same time common people will become more and more obsolete as robots replace them

at some point fear of God may be the only thing keeping us, lowly peasants, from being exterminated or forcibly relocate to less aesthetically pleasing parts of the planet so the nobility may better enjoy the view
>>
>>79088977
There are more than 6 million Jewish US citizens and less than 6 millon Jews in Israel, you lying Austrian shit.
>>
>>79089261
You can always count on a positive contribution from Austria :^)
>>
>>79089000
What exists though is destruction of white cultures and slow replacement with immigrants.
What's the end goal? Making Europe like shittier America.
Yes, I can see why someone would call this "white genocide", even though it's an exageration.
>>
>>79089281
No, propagandist fucktard. Go and look it up.
>>
>>79088437
>prove beyond all doubts
by what standards?
you see it happening
you have people openly demanding for it to happen and continue for over 100 years now. the same pan-europeanists that run the shitshow that is the EU today.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi#Pan-European_political_activist

>In his book Praktischer Idealismus (Practical Idealism), he wrote:[42]
>The man of the future will be of mixed race. Today's races and classes will gradually disappear owing to the vanishing of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals. ...
>Instead of destroying European Jewry, Europe, against its own will, refined and educated this people into a future leader-nation through this artificial selection process. No wonder that this people, that escaped Ghetto-Prison, developed into a spiritual nobility of Europe. Therefore a gracious Providence provided Europe with a new race of nobility by the Grace of Spirit. This happened at the moment when Europe's feudal aristocracy became dilapidated, and thanks to Jewish emancipation.
>>
>>79082648
Your autism is fucking astounding. I'm surprised someone with your lack of intelligence is able to operate a modern technological device, or even to write in order to spread your racist bile.
>>
File: 1463854986191.png (351 KB, 542x542) Image search: [Google]
1463854986191.png
351 KB, 542x542
>>79089238
>Maybe the fact that birth rates of White people is extremely low (especially for educated ones), that there are schools and districts with no Whites?
refer to >>79089031
>millions of non-Whites are invading Germany who have a high birth rate
Our immigrant birth rates are constantly dropping to native levels within less than a generation, no matter which ethnicity, no matter how high the birth rate was originally, further proving that the phenomenon of a socio-economic nature and has little to do with race.
>Probably you cannot do the math.
That's not the case. In reality, you're too proud that no woman will bear several of your children unless forced. Maybe you should convert to Islam and go to a country in which people don't believe in granting women freedom of choice. You'll enjoy those splendid birth rates, I'm sure.
>>
>>79088561
This is you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sacn_bCj8tQ

Go to bed Angela you've got lots of work to do. Reminder the EU will die before we even evoke article 50
>>
File: 1361235792799.gif (2 MB, 500x230) Image search: [Google]
1361235792799.gif
2 MB, 500x230
>>79089680
>Coudenhove-Kalergi
>>
>>79089277
Dark times ahead my Polish friends. Dark times indeed. Religion is no safeguard for corruption, the catholic church is a prime example. But a surge in religiousness may indeed forge a union in Europe. The question is for how long.

Let's see. I think the religious renaissance could be not far away and I my worldview will be lost in time.
>>
>>79089718
>you're too proud that no woman
*too proud to admit
>>
>>79089031
You are an idiot. Women want to study first, then work, make a career and maybe with 35 years have one child. This is because the idea of a woman as a mother and housewife was destroyed by (((feminism))).

My girlfriend finishes her university early when she is 23 years old, it was a really hard battle to convince her to start a family after that. But many women are hopeless victims of (((feminism))) and it's almost impossible to convince them that it is fine to be a mother and have a large family.

In addition, because many women now also work outside the family it has become hard to support a family with just one income. This is just another measure to cripple the birth rate.
>>
>>79089923
Well I think some give a fuck since the man is celebrated as a visionary of new Europe.
>>
>>79089765
Triggered the Brit :^)
>>
>>79084731
For me it's bigger than the EU.
It's the whole continent that's going in a direction I can't handle.
I'm not staying here to make a family where my kids will have a classroom half of mohameds and half fags.
I'm moving to Asia in a couple of years and as long as I can find a job washing dishes I won't be coming back.
I can't live in a place with no morals and family values. That's what's most important to me and eu has thrown them down the drain.
It has nothing to do with the crisis and austerity. This is actually good because Greeks used to have 4 cars for a 3 person family.
Itshe the values.
>>
File: 1444138311945.gif (811 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
1444138311945.gif
811 KB, 160x160
>>79090054
>I'd totally do my part in producing more Whites, but the Jews won't let me
>it's them! they used their Jewish magic on all the White women. if it weren't for feminism, my gf would start getting pregnant six times this instant
>>
>>79090151
Fuck off Ahmed
>>
File: 1459093099652.gif (3 MB, 400x362) Image search: [Google]
1459093099652.gif
3 MB, 400x362
>>79090066
>>
File: ismww9t.jpg (85 KB, 666x628) Image search: [Google]
ismww9t.jpg
85 KB, 666x628
All this hate between EU nations. It was only last week we were all bros. What the fuck happened?
>>
>The EU is the reason Europe has no wars

Most retarded meme ever, the reason Wars between big nations in generall ceased almost entirely after WW2 is Nukes
>>
>>79090151
Why would I be triggered? My country just got its sovereignty back. I've never been so happy. Enjoy being responsible for destroying a continent
>>
>>79089765
Die how? The UK is going down the toilet, Scotland will leave, the tories will fuck the renegotiations, ukip will take control of the shithole that used to be England, EU will laugh. Add to that the fact that refugees will still be arriving by their truckload. How does it feel being retarded? When did you notice you were different from all the other kids?
>>
File: White Family.png (283 KB, 474x313) Image search: [Google]
White Family.png
283 KB, 474x313
(((>>79090535)))
First, I succeeded to convince her to have a large White family that we will raise to be National Socialists. But as I said it was a battle to cure her (((feminism))).

Second, yes (((feminism))) is obviously the reason why woman prefer a career over a family and start to have children late. This is mostly because of cultural changes and peer pressure. Mothers are demonised by the Jewish media.

Also, it is a fact that it is much more difficult to support a family with just one income.
>>
File: 1358731204999.jpg (95 KB, 852x851) Image search: [Google]
1358731204999.jpg
95 KB, 852x851
God it feels good to be the biggest and most powerful superpower in the world.
>>
>>79090851
/pol/ seems to be a playground for the lost and hateful.

It's not real life, just the dark side of it. Carry on, it well may be fine in the end. I have my doubts though.
>>
>>79090972
this.
nukes deter aggression like crazy.
the fact that nearly all european nations are part of a common military alliance also helps with preventing euro wars.
>>
>>79091161
Come on, burger. Your time is running out as well. Don't be smug, it won't help you.
>>
>>79091153
I feel for your girlfriend lol. What an enormous cunt you are.
>>
>>79076150
All you have to do is destroy the EU, because it's set on the belief of a superstate and IS TURNING INTO ONE NOW
And remake it so that it is PURELY economic and not political.
http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/683739/EU-referendum-German-French-European-superstate-Brexit
>>
>>79090972
/thread

Nukes took the fun out of war. It's why America and Russia give guns to shitty third world countries to fight shitty guerilla wars.
>>
>>79076150
>No say in laws and policies that EU overlords push
>complete disregard of sovereignty
>Immigration demands
>Relies on a core group of nations to keep the sagging economies and absolute economic meltdown manageable.
>>79079801
The reality is, NATO's bill and military strength is footed by the US, not Europe. Which will hopefully change when Emperor Trump ascends the throne.
>>
>>79077751
I absolutely want the EU to crumble
I want the countries to survive, but the EU union to disappear in failure.
>>
>>79091455
yes, having a large and stable family sure is a horrible fate! that poor womyn!
>>
>>79091177
Well shit I hope so. Met some cool as fuck people round Europe. I'm happy our country has our sovereignty back but I'm sad eurobros might now hate us.
>>
File: 2_05.jpg (42 KB, 320x450) Image search: [Google]
2_05.jpg
42 KB, 320x450
>>79091455
Hahaha, triggered kike. I will have plenty of White children who will be raised to become National Socialists and there is nothing you can do!
>>
>>79076150
>EU is only good for stopping Germans from being assholes
>>
>>79080965
I love the way he downsizes us after losing two world wars to us.
We have a 100% success rate in world wars and he has 0% success rate.
Big boys kek
>>
>>79076150
A Right-Wing European Union would be a good idea. Hitler tried it. As it stands now, the European Union is just a vehicle for destroying White culture. If any White nation in the world ever starts killing Leftists - I'll be on the first plane and I'll bring my own lunch.
>>
>>79091427
The mighty US can never fail.
>>
File: 1466088856486.png (456 KB, 4496x4328) Image search: [Google]
1466088856486.png
456 KB, 4496x4328
>>79091041
Scotland won't leave. Nicola Sturgeon is a glorified councillor, she has to get permission from Westminster to call a referendum, which she won't get. UKIP will not control anything.

>How does it feel being retarded?
You tell me you clearly have some anecdotal experience.

>Add to that the fact that refugees will still be arriving by their truckload.
Do you know what refugees are?

>When did you notice you were different from all the other kids?
When I was the only twenty year old in the changing room
>>
>>79089955
If only Pope saint John Paul II was still here - he would have lead us through the crisis with steady hand but without unnecessary fanaticism, but we have the current year pope instead.

IMO he is our main problem right now. Politicians despise common people, only a religious figure could speak to them from a position of authority. But Francis can not even make a coherent statement.
>>
>WW1
>League of Nations is born
>Hilarious failure
>WW2
>UN is born
>Hilariously useless
>Countries don't even follow the rules they've agreed to unless they're pathetically weak
>1999
>EU is born
>Now it's crumbling and the only stable economy is Germany
WOW IT'S LIKE ANY UNION OF SOVEREIGN STATES IS A FUCKING JOKE
>>
File: Merica.jpg (353 KB, 3000x2208) Image search: [Google]
Merica.jpg
353 KB, 3000x2208
>>79090972
>>79091234
>>79091559
You're dumb. What keeps a European nation with nukes from annexing the ones without nukes? The answer is financial interdependence, i.e. trade, i.e. the EU.
>>79091153
So what if I told you bearing and raising children is one of the most debilitating things a human being can do?
Have you ever allowed yourself the thought that you're just making all this up to avoid facing the fact that your woman doesn't share your dreams?
>>79091599
The opposite will happen.
>>79091905
Amen. Here, take this Merica.
>>
>>79091826
Maybe your parents should have taught you some manners. You don't talk about somebody who is present.

Also, from your post I understand you don't have any real comeback or anything substantial to contribute. Amirite?
>>
>>79088047
You capped us at the very minimum FORCING US TO HAVE "20000" AT THE LEAST AFTER NEGOTIATIONS OF THE FUCKERS.
FUCK YOU,
WE SAID NONE, THE EU SAID FUCK YOU, HAVE THEM OR FUCK OFF.
SO WE FUCKED OFF.
>>
>>79091621
Fair enough if that's what she wants dude. Being a marital slave/baby machine to an edgelord nazi faggot is a different story to a "large stable family". You should join Isis, that's how they treat their woman. You sound like jihad material, backwards, uneducated and full of bullshit ideology.
>>
>>79090851
We still are senpai, it's just the left wing pro EU cucks are out in full force today.
True /pol/ites that hate the EU union are still a band of brothers
>>
>>79092075
>So what if I told you bearing and raising children is one of the most debilitating things a human being can do?
And this is why having children is nothing for weak pathetic cucks like you.

>Have you ever allowed yourself the thought that you're just making all this up to avoid facing the fact that your woman doesn't share your dreams?
As I said, it was hard to convince her to start having children early and to strive for a large family. But I believe that despite the brainwashing by (((feminism))), women still love in their inside to be mothers and to raise children.
>>
>>79092282
Manners
on 4chan
Do you know where the fuck you are?
Probably not, EU shill get the fuck out lol
Fucking newfags
>>
>>79092015
I don't agree. Francis is not an idiot. He has an agenda and firm beliefs. He wouldn't be able to do as he does if he was an imbecile. He has to handle the whole complex and mighty catholic church.

If he is the right pope I can't say. But isn't he the vicar of Christ and therefore you should acknowledge him as your superior?
>>
>>79091427
/pol/ seems to be a playground for the lost and hateful.

>It's not real life, just the dark side of it. Carry on, it well may be fine in the end. I have my doubts though.
>newfag
Leave
>>
>>79092971
I was right. Nothing to contribute.
>>
>>79085033
Man, and nobody is paying attention to this? What a shill thread.
>>
>>79093125
That is because nobody wants to admit they are paranoid basement dwellers.
>>
>>79092367
Bollocks.
>>
File: 1464193357107.gif (548 KB, 255x184) Image search: [Google]
1464193357107.gif
548 KB, 255x184
>>79092585
Just fuck off you're a shit troll. Throughout this thread you have just called people names like autistic, stupid, racist, retarded, cunt, jihad material. Try have a well throughout point or think of a clever and witty response if you want to troll people. All you are doing with your asinine posts bumping this thread to limit. Also being an adult you realise people who call people names are usually externalising their inner demons. So what your problem Daddy touch you or something?!
>>
File: Johannes_Ponader.jpg (81 KB, 510x292) Image search: [Google]
Johannes_Ponader.jpg
81 KB, 510x292
>>79093110
>>79093236
>>79093246
Johannes Ponader, please kill yourself.
>>
>>79093043
He is like a child. Just because he aware of what he is doing doesn't make him competent.

His agenda should center around faith not leftist ideologies.
>>
>>79093489
I don't even know who that is. Does he live in your basement?
>>
>>79093587
Again: Doesn't your faith command you to follow him?
>>
>>79092075
>You're dumb. What keeps a European nation with nukes from annexing the ones without nukes?
the fact that they're all part of fucking NATO, and invading a NATO member state would put the offender at war with the rest of NATO - that includes multiple nuclear powers and the entire rest of europe. that's literally what deters any military ambition between NATO members.
eurocucks claiming MUH UNION OF PEACE are a fucking joke who try to claim NATO's success for their pathetic brussels overlords.
>>
File: Plakat-Mutt-+-Kind-NS-Zeit.jpg (39 KB, 320x450) Image search: [Google]
Plakat-Mutt-+-Kind-NS-Zeit.jpg
39 KB, 320x450
>>79092585
>Being a marital slave/baby machine to an edgelord nazi faggot is a different story to a "large stable family". You should join Isis, that's how they treat their woman. You sound like jihad material, backwards, uneducated and full of bullshit ideology.
Typical communist thinking. This is why I choose National Socialism - it favours beauty, reason and nature!
>>
>>79093626
Stop being in full denial, Johannes!
>>
>>79091949
I anticipate a surge in ukip support next election, Boris is already talking about remaining in the single market/keeping freedom of movement. Though that may not happen, any compromise at all will turn the xenophobic little Englanders, who voted leave, to the worm Farage in their droves. Scotland has it own parliament, and the SNP have an overwhelming majority, so can hold a referendum whenever they like. Westminster would be stupid to deny the legitimacy of such a vote. Enjoy living in the United "Kingdom" of England and Wales.
>>
>>79092585
>traditional family roles are "bullshit ideology"
no. they're a tried and tested model of success throughout centuries. meanwhile your modernist alternatives have a disastrous track record and only achieve weakness and failure.
>>
>>79083786
The EU popped out of an economic union that was more than enough, that is why we're against the EU, it began playing a role in forcing legislation onto nations, instead of being the free trade union it used to be.
>>
>>79080287
This
>>
File: 1466939324818.jpg (726 KB, 1088x1515) Image search: [Google]
1466939324818.jpg
726 KB, 1088x1515
>>79092805
I can almost guarantee you'll never have as many kids as me. That's because you lot usually end up dirt poor living somewhere in the sticks while people like me have a much easier time acquainting fellow reasonable folk and amassing wealth.
>>79093773
NATO is an aggregation of strategic interests that formed due to an overlap in financial and economic interests. Trade wins yet again.
>>
>>79093876
Go raise your children as national socialists. If that is the amount of imagination you are capable of, good riddance.
>>
>>79093725
>Doesn't your faith command you to follow him?
it doesn't work like that - if there is any disagreement between pope and God's teachings we should follow God

so if pope does something heretical we should condemn him

Problem with Francis is the lack of clear strong statements concerning serious problems we are facing - what we get through media looks like PR speeches figurehead politicians give eg german president
>>
>>79084521
"I think a European army would be badass"

This is your reasoning, after complaining that people aren't constructive on /pol/
>>
They wanted to make Europe without any racial ideology , more , they made "Europe" to destroy racial ideology.

The only thing which can assamble a Scottish , a Greek , a Swede , a French and a Polish it's that we are all white.
>>
>>79093725
Only if he represents his faith and it's followers. He clearly fails in this aspect.
>>
>>79094142
And that brings us back to my original question: What remedy do you suggest.

After all the banter, maybe we can get back in track.
>>
>>79094345
He comented on my idea here >>79083956
>>
>>79093429
I'm obviously an effective troll, your responding. I wasn't calling people names to be hurtful though, just highlighting fact. What a laugh, being lectured about name calling by low-life nazi vermin.
>>
>>79094345
How is this contradictory?
>>
File: 1466957388995.jpg (78 KB, 419x344) Image search: [Google]
1466957388995.jpg
78 KB, 419x344
>>79080287
>nation states with democratically elected representatives legislating with the interest of their people in mind

That sounds really financially unfeasible.

You owe your relative wealth to the EU.

There are more important things than liberty and identity. You know, like fresh water, nourishment, medicine, shelter, electric power and education. You would not give these things away for anything in the world. You may think you would, but that's bullshit.
>>
>>79094485
Thanks bro :^)
>>
File: 1466430048917.png (143 KB, 437x599) Image search: [Google]
1466430048917.png
143 KB, 437x599
I would support a federalized EU.... if it wasn't so full of niggers and run by jews
>>
File: 1466619517904.gif (937 KB, 474x272) Image search: [Google]
1466619517904.gif
937 KB, 474x272
>>79085510
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi#Views_on_race_and_religion

It's not too difficult to search things up, you should try it some time.

Hans, what you are doing is a waste of everyones time. You appereantly know nothing about the EU, try to make quality posts by saying people should be constructive but fail miserably at being reasonable. Please go lay your head on your pillow.
>>
>>79094254
nigger your jewry won't fool anybody here.
NATO is a military alliance. NATO members mutually protect each other from being militarily aggressed upon, thus ensuring security and peace for its member states. plain and simple.

thus, all NATO members are already 100% secured against war. therefor your pathetic "peace project" is worthless and useless, since the purpose of securing peace has already been achieved by another, much older organisation. this renders the entire argument for the EU as a guarantee of peace null and void.
>>
>>79076150
Just keep it as common market like 1975. Not hard, retard.
>>
>>79093806
Communism is an equally retarded ideology. Only some who's political views belong in the 1930s would assume that taking a contrary option to fascism must mean I'm a communist.
>>
>>79094254
>I can almost guarantee you'll never have as many kids as me.
Posts anime. Unfortunately all your children are 2D, as well as your weifu.

>That's because you lot usually end up dirt poor living somewhere in the sticks while people like me have a much easier time acquainting fellow reasonable folk and amassing wealth.
Hahaha, Norway is one of the richest countries in the world and one of the highest educated.

>That's because you lot usually end up dirt poor living somewhere in the sticks while people like me have a much easier time acquainting fellow reasonable folk and amassing wealth.
Now you proved how really dumb you are, because it is the poor who have the highest birth rates.
>>
>>79094584
>There are more important things than liberty and identity.
no.

>You know, like fresh water, nourishment, medicine, shelter, electric power and education.
none of this is provided by the EU. all of those are provided by the national governments or the private market. all of those are equally available in non-EU countries.

god damn why am i even wasting my time arguing with morons who literally think that
>but you need the EU because you need fresh water and electricity!
is an actual argument? im done, enjoy shilling to yourself
>>
>>79093974
Your family values are not what I was referring too, you stated you would raise your kiddies national socialists. That's the bullshit I was referring too.
>>
There's the big issue: there is never a union of equals.

Why should a country like say Italy give up it's sovereignty so the Germans can tell them what to do? Why should Britain pay any attention to what the French demand of them?

The reason the USA works so well is because the various states and the federal government are forced to compromise, both with each other and with their peoples. In the EU there was never compromise, there was what the EU said would go.

A good example of this is the migrant crisis: Merkel said let them in while completely ignoring what the rest of the EU thought. It doesn't even look like the thought that the rest of the EU might think differently crossed her mind to be honest.
>>
File: 1352083839723.png (348 KB, 550x361) Image search: [Google]
1352083839723.png
348 KB, 550x361
>>79094809
Several millennia of history all prove beyond any doubt that financial interdependence is the ultimate recipe for peace, and there's nothing you can say to prove otherwise.

And if you hate our plans so much that you're going to start a war, here's a spoiler: You're going to lose that war, and either die or watch for the rest of your life as the world of our dreams comes to fruition.
>>
>>79094470
There will be no reform because the EU is unwilling to give up the power it has build up since 2009. That is why the EU should collapse, and regional unions that don't force legislation down member states' throats should appear. We were forced to drop the guilders and get the euro because the guilders was tied to the deutsch mark, it was a terrible mistake because not all Euro countries are on the same wavelength. Less dependency on overall Europe by regional trade unions that dont'have handpicked officials behind close doors is the way to go as it'll reduce the hunger for power.

The answer has been mentioned multiple times, this thread should stop being alive.
>>
>>79095305
Lurk here
>>79083956
>>
File: 1461514090781.jpg (23 KB, 320x348) Image search: [Google]
1461514090781.jpg
23 KB, 320x348
>>79093885
>I anticipate a surge in ukip support next election, Boris is already talking about remaining in the single market/keeping freedom of movement. Though that may not happen, any compromise at all will turn the xenophobic little Englanders, who voted leave, to the worm Farage in their droves.

Yet again due to first past the post they won't gain more than a couple of seats in parliament. So you're knocking Boris for free movement or supporting him? Clarify your position, because we would have had open borders if we remained, so are you in support or against it? .The xenophobic little Englanders are less dangerous than the Marxist open borders citizens of the world people who supported remain. Both sides had loonies on it. Westminster will let Nicola Sturgeon and the SNP overplay their hand as they already have this past week. As in them being denied meeting with the EU, saying they will call a referendum when they have no authority to do so and claiming they will not leave the Eu when the EU said they will. They will run out of steam by the end of the month.

>Enjoy living in the United "Kingdom" of England and Wales.
Will do I hope you don't live here.

>>79094516
>Tries to justify name calling by name calling. So you are autistic?! You left wing c ucks don't do yourselves any favours. I am definitely not a Nazi.
>>
>>79094936
If you value the White race and favour eugenics then you are alright.
>>
Sure is, OP. Union make people stronger when they are made by the people for the people. The EU is more of a financial union for the finance people.
>>
File: listen dipshit.png (182 KB, 442x341) Image search: [Google]
listen dipshit.png
182 KB, 442x341
>>79095305
>Why should a country like say Italy give up it's sovereignty so the Germans can tell them what to do? Why should Britain pay any attention to what the French demand of them?

Why should Europe consist of 50 countries that keep stepping on each other's toes?
>>
>>79083956
>>79095485
your 'reform' ideas are good, but 100% incompatible with all existing EU law and most of the existing EU institutions.
they aren't as much reforms as they are the idea of completely abolishing the existing union and then start anew from the ground up. which i could get behind, but we both know the existing EU would never ever allow any of your ideas to happen.
>>
>>79087142
This theory is great except all the wars in Africa and the middle east have just made them a shit hole, whilst peace in the west has made it prosper
>>
>>79086517
kek. They have been reforming it into an autocratic superstate though and the worst appears yet to come. Germany, you're scaring us!
>>
>>79095613
Because of 50 different peoples that want self-determination.

You can't stop European peoples from wanting self-determination. It has been tried.
>>
>>79095305
It wasn't like Merkel opened the door for them, they were already here and weren't going anywhere. Germany took the vast majority of them. UK took about 20000, which considering we have a population of about 70 million, is nothing really. Nobody forced anything. Various member states kicked up fuss and refused to take any, and got their way.
>>
>>79095713
current polish gov share some of those ideas and will try to push them forward
they also want heads of the current brussels bureaucracy to roll

I hope they succeed
>>
>>79094796
Please stop shitposting conspiracy cuck. Thank you.
>>
>>79096238
>Someone provides proof everyone can check
>I-it's a c-conspiracy
>>
>>79095971
>50 different peoples

Sentimental nonsense. Let the Tatars leave Russia if you're so inclined. What's that, you won't? Hypocrite.
>>
>>79096391
A wikipedia article doesn't mean his views are part of official European doctrine.

Get a grip on reality.
>>
>>79096468
>tatars
>European
I never said it was for the conqueror, just impossible and unsustainable. Your little union will fall apart completely, and you will once again become the pariah of the world for causing the damage that comes with it.
>>
>>79095740
>This theory is great except all the wars in Africa and the middle east have just made them a shit hole, whilst peace in the west has made it prosper

the obvious answer is that none of them are fit to rule and succeed. aggressive expansion into their territory by superior foreign powers would be preferred. however, due to the prevailing doctrines of globalism and anticolonialism, this doesn't happen, so they are stuck in perpetual infighting until one of them figures out a way to beat the rest and dominate.

US policy of intentionally intervening and disrupting their infighting doesn't help either - take libya for example. it was pretty neat and functional under gaddhafi. then US came in and stomped hom - which would be ok if the US had then annexed libya and made it part of their empire. but they didn't, they just fucked off and left a vacuum, so now it's an anarchist shithole full of warlords and militants.

the anticolonialist and globalist ideas that started in the 20th century have done immense damage - the breakup of the ottoman empire for example was a disaster, for example.

some societies are not functional enough to be independent. they depend on an overlord ruling over them - but nowadays, the anti-imperialist world police prevents any form of empire or colonial nation to form, thus those nations are no longer taken care of and just become failed states full of anarchy.
>>
>>79096468
Ok, we can have a EU, but only if it is National Socialist and favours White people.If not then fuck off, you Jew shill.
>>
>>79095305
I think it works well because every state had a lot of freedom. They seem like different countries in every way.
Every since you can see country wide legislation in USA there is only growing chaos and distrust in government.
It's this attempt to force people into one shape that drives it.

>>79095613
Why should it consist of one union? Why Yugoslavia didn't work out so well? Burden of proof is on your side.
Keeping different people separated prevents them stepping on each others toes.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 50

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.