[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pregnant White Beaten Over Straws
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2
File: EFFIN STRAWS WHITEY.jpg (87 KB, 662x474) Image search: [Google]
EFFIN STRAWS WHITEY.jpg
87 KB, 662x474
http://www.ksla.com/story/32318535/pregnant-teen-beaten-by-customer-over-straws-while-working-at-wendys

Looks like another white is getting the beat down over 'perceived' insult. When can we admit that there is a problem in the black community? Should this white girl have been checking her privilege in the workplace?

Reddit has already shut down the thread--it did not fit their narration:

https://www.reddit.com/r/news/comments/4q8w73/a_pregnant_teenager_was_brutally_beaten_by_two/

>inb4 coalburner
>>
>>79075526
It's your customer culture. Never have I seen such entitlement, grief and general bad behaviour between human beings. I know you want me to point and scream 'niggers!', but they use the system you have provided.
>>
>>79075904

Keep importing those shitskins, Hans.

You'll understand soon enough.
>>
>>79075904
This is exactly right. Niggers act this way because white men are allowing them too.
>>
>>79075904
This.
Last week it was a story about a nigger who threatened to stab cops at a taco bell, and the DA released her over a possible chimp out.
Until we stand up to them, they will continue to terrorize working people over straws and catsup.
>>
>>79075526
Yeah, Independence is a fucking nigger ghetto, not even the least bit shocking.
>>
>>79076492
>You'll understand soon enough.
Do you think that Arabs behave any different? No, they are just as bad, but I have yet to hear a report of an Arabs who assaults a pregnant woman at some fast food joint.
>>
>>79075526
BAN ASSAULT SPORKS
>>
>>79075904
Go back to prepping your Turkish bull. Your 'girl' needs more time to get wet after taking that enormous shaft.
>>
>>79077279
Habla espaƱol?
>>
File: 1466988101516.gif (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1466988101516.gif
2 MB, 640x360
>>79076628

>Catsup

Edge.
>>
>>79077455
i understand you are a faggot.
>>
>>79077846
Are you mad that your signs are bilingual now? That you get replaced without any struggle by people with half your intelligence?
>>
Whites won't do shit. (That's coming from a white guy)

I stand up to niggers and spics all the time out in public. Other white people just look at me like I'm crazy
>>
>>79076529
>>79075904
I personally fucking promise you that if I ever see niggers act up in public like this around me I will knock them out.

No questions asked I will wheel on those niggers and knock some teeth out.

No I'm not that big, but my fists hit like cinderblocks and I will make some niggers bleed.
>>
>>79078130
Correct.

Most whites have tried to "tone police" me when talking to niggers / border-jumpers.
>>
>>79078525

Yep. Whites are there own worst enemy

I just don't give a fuck anymore tbqh
>>
>>79075526
Bix nood dindu nuffin dey rassis keel whitey
>>
>>79075526
God i love reading about this kind of shit. It really provides a motivation to go workout. Thanks /pol/ !
>>
>>79078345
Good man, I hope it's more than talk.
>>
>>79078345
Niggers are animals. They only respect strength. If you look like a bitch, you're going to get treated like one. Even a willingness to fight will come through in your personality and the nogs will be less likely to attack

Source: Very tall & skinny during early teenage years, got into dozens of fights with niggers / wetbacks. Once I started packing on weight I got into less & less fights.
>>
I'll never understand why people don't carry at least pocket knives on them at all times. I've had one in my right pocket every day since I was 8 years old. At the very least (assuming you'd be able to pull it out and open it, which might have been tough in this instance), you can inflict a little bit of pain back and make them realize that you can fight back. Getting pulled outta the drive through window means your face first and if you could get your knife out you could just stab and stab at their faces, arms, whatever until they let go. Even if you're on the ground being beaten, I would try and slash ankles, achilles, shins, anything to dissuade them.

Jesus christ, fucking animals I swear. Easy to say about the knife stuff obviously, but damn, have some way to protect yourself at all times. Also, knives are super useful in every day life anyways. I started carrying one for fishing and being /out/, but it's a multi-use tool. Works just as well for stabbin' darkies.
>>
> white

It deserves it
>>
>>79079431

What state are you from?
>>
Bring back Jim Crow and lynching
>>
>>79075526
how does one get pulled through a drive thru window
>>
>>79080189

The niggers pulled her out . Probably grabbed her hair and pulled
>>
>>79080005
Texas
>>
>>79077491
I know you had a shitty burger education, but that's a correct spelling, you dumb turbo roody poo.

Ketchup
Sauce
Ketchup, or catsup, is a table sauce. Traditionally, different recipes feature ketchup made of egg white, mushrooms, oysters, mussels, walnuts, or other foods, but in modern times the term without ... Wikipedia
>>
>>79078084
... said the german.
>>
>>79079431
I don't look like a bitch. I'm a cold motherfucker.

Didn't grow up a racist. Grew up around racists, but stayed silent and watched for many years. Never even defended blacks or pushed a sjw peacenick agenda either. But now my country has been pushed too far.

I am a fucking COBRA. I will knock niggers teeth out WITH NO REGARD FOR H ONOR OR SPORTSMANSHIP. I WILL BE BOTH SAVAGE AND SURGICAL
>>
>>79080692
obligatory nothin personnel, kid.

But tbqh famalams that's the only way to fight. You bring honor to a street fight and you are going to get beaten to a pulp.
>>
>>79080692
Yeah, my "look like a bitch" comment was more a general warning.
>>
>>79080873

Spics and niggers are never alone.. Usually at least 1 other to back them up in a fight.

That in itself is cowardly.
>>
It's okay to kill niggers
>>
>>79078084
I haven't seen any mexcrement signs. Wouldn't be surprised if it's a Cuckifornia thing though.

And Mexicans don't replace white workers, the most intelligent ones make it up to drywall work where they struggle to compete with whites. The majority are too stupid for anything but food processing and fruit/vegetable pickers, positions that will probably be automated within a decade.
>>
>>79079839
>not carrying at all times
Niggers travel in packs, nobody wins in a knife fight. I'll stab them with some fast moving lead.
>>
>>79075526

>Pregnant Teen

Disregarded.
>>
>>79075526

> salcedo
> white
>>
still on front page reddit, but locked ;^) muh internet freedom muhcnet neutrality
>>
But not even republicans would have the courage to admit that the only cause of that is anti-white hatred out of blacks
>>
>>79081650

Probably a coal burner anyways..

If it's true the nigresses did us all a favor.
>>
>>79082722
>inb4 coalburner
>>
>>79081632
Not everyone is gonna pack heat at a fast food job dude, be realistic. That's why I brought up knives. Some random chick at Wendy's isn't gonna conceal carry.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.