[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question Time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 34
File: Inside.jpg (9 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
Inside.jpg
9 KB, 275x183
I am here to answer your questions on the messaging behind Donald Trump's speech today.

We have one hour, starting from my first reply. I will answer as quickly as possible to get as many questions answered.
>>
For those supporters concerned with polling:

Manafort has taken control, and Trump hasn't had a bad news cycle since. The messaging will work. The messaging is working. The polls always lag behind public support, and the MSM/pollsters have a vested interest in pushing "Trump losing" story.

> Trust the message. Trust the messenger.
>>
> Phase 1: Define the race as Trump (American Interest) vs Clinton (Special Interest)...Timetable: Now until Conventions

> Phase 2: Conventions. Raise favorables by using free coverage of tightly scripted branding during conventions. Cast Trump as uniquely qualified candidate. Overtly positive.

> Phase 3: Debates. Break Hillary's glass jaw by showing how incompetent she is. Overwhelm her with attacks and distracting claims. Use confirmation bias to show she's weak.

> Phase 4: MAGA

We're currently in Phase One. "American Interest vs Special Interest"
>>
>>79074038

Why didn't Jared remove his name from the title of the word document?

https://assets.donaldjtrump.com/DJT_DeclaringAmericanEconomicIndependence.pdf
>>
Why should I believe you when you refused to answer my question about Trump last time?

Does he actually like Big Macs or not?
>>
>>79074038
Why did Leandowski get fired in the first place? Was it mutual?
>>
>>79074038
First we must verify your identity or affiliation.

Provide proof that you're legit.
>>
>>79074109
>Trump
>American Interest

Top kek m8, he's a confirm narcissist and he is the embodiment of Special Interests.
>>
>>79074601

It was a mistake.
>>
>>79074656

Plausible Deniablility
>>
>>79074601
I thought everyone knew Jared writes a lot of these speeches.
>>
File: 1464813011441.jpg (22 KB, 277x243) Image search: [Google]
1464813011441.jpg
22 KB, 277x243
>>79074771
Cool

It was a good speech

I know Jared is a big player in the speech writing, but how much is Stephen Miller a part of the speech writing process?
>>
>>79074603

Trump trusted Manafort to get the job done more than Lewandowski, and Manafort made an ultimatum. Lewandowski made some tactical messaging mistakes (La Raza) while also losing a key office politic battle.

Manafort said he could keep Trump on message and out of bad news cycles. He's done just that since taking over.
>>
>>79075122
Did he get the "You're fired" finger?
>>
File: 1457520554664.jpg (67 KB, 563x542) Image search: [Google]
1457520554664.jpg
67 KB, 563x542
>>79074083
I am not concerned with or demoralized by polls, they have revealed themselves to be largely shams at this point. Thanks for you guys hard work and such.
>>
>>79075038

Stephen Miller is a great attack dog, someone you can trust to charge headlong into a messaging battle and stem the tide. He's a great "performer", but Trump trusts a different group to help formulate his own messaging.

Everyone with a great idea can contribute though.
>>
File: Q&A Highlights 6-23-16.png (2 MB, 2416x7008) Image search: [Google]
Q&A Highlights 6-23-16.png
2 MB, 2416x7008
>>79074913
Acceptable. Checks out.

Reposting the highlights from the the last thread for anyone who didn't collect it or get a chance to see.
>>
>>79075404
cool
I just know that Stephen has some really great rhetorical skills. I just assumed he was part of the policy speech circle. He's brilliant

Thanks for the insight
>>
>>79075571
I don't use the term "performer" disparagingly, Miller is truly talented. Not many can do what he does.
>>
>>79075404
One last chance you filthy infiltrator, does Trump honestly enjoy Big Macs or not?
>>
>>79075803

Yes.
>>
File: 14813537618117.jpg (41 KB, 496x537) Image search: [Google]
14813537618117.jpg
41 KB, 496x537
>>79074038
>>79074038
How are the rallies going to change in the post-Corey era?
I've attended quite a few, and Corey excel at running the rallies

Should we expect a different Trump Rally format going forward into the Manafort era?
>>
File: jebswagdothashtag.jpg (24 KB, 600x315) Image search: [Google]
jebswagdothashtag.jpg
24 KB, 600x315
>>79074038
Has Trump ever been inside your anus?
>>
>>79075866

Lewandowski held great events. The concern was with the messaging during the events.

Trump will focus less on day-to-day political skirmishes and will stick to the overarching theme of the current Phase. For now, he will continue to out Hillary Clinton as a lying politician (which she is) who will say anything to get elected (which she will) in order to get rich doing the bidding of her special interest donors.

He will champion himself as the champion of the American People. Anything not related to those two points will be discarded.
>>
I think its best to take these things with a grain of salt, but optimistically accept that with anonymity in this digital age, its not all that unlikely for us -huge Trump supporters- to hear from an insider.

So my question since Ive been distracted with work and Brexit lately:

How are they dealing with the semi recent increase in negative perceptions and trump goofs? I normally love the shit he says but in the past few months hes made me cringe a few times. Are we seeing a turnaround in his speech tactics? If he would talk policy and specifics more, and show inclusiveness (target hispanic votes) more overtly, I think it would help.
>>
>>79075850
Okay, good. Serious question now:

Will Trump make any effort in MA? We have the same drug problem NH had and it resonated with folks in central/west MA. We also have a crippled and near dead industry. People are unable to afford basic housing near their jobs.

Boston is essentially a technocratic monstrosity of a college town... yet those people were heavily for Bernie.

People here absolutely hate Hillary Clinton but feel like Trump is too much of a risk. Is there any effort to change that perception?
>>
>>79076322
I like it

Can't wait to see Trump speak again soon

There's nowhere safer, and nothing more fun than being at a Trump rally
>>
>>79076357
Also: If he loses, can we all go to work for him in conjunction with the Seasteading Institute to Make Seasteading Great The First Time? We have carbonfiber, advanced polycarbonates, and aquaponics. We can do this shit and tell America to fuck off if we need to.
>>
>>79074038
What are you doing to win over College-Educated Voters? What narratives will you be crafting? Globalism has produced winners, and right now, some of those winners need to get on board the Trump train and out of Globalism if victory is to be achieved.

Also. Clinton hasn't treated the professional class very well, but I feel like there is more to be done on that angle. (Think of the Secret Service agent coming out.)
>>
Has Trump done any internal polling yet? I remember he hired Fabrizio, has he utilized him?
>>
Regarding Dilbert-man's latest article on persuasion - the Clinton than has pinned it down with the public that Trump is a crazy racist.

Will Trump change the tone to diversity etc? What's his counter measure for this?
>>
File: JohnGTrumpRetired.png (80 KB, 220x309) Image search: [Google]
JohnGTrumpRetired.png
80 KB, 220x309
>>79074038
Last question from me

Donald's uncle, John Trump, was an esteemed physicist and electrical engineer. Very talented scientist and inventor. So I know Trump has a respect for the Sciences

What are Trump's science policies going to be? Does he have a scientific policy advisor?

Obama has destroyed NASA, and really, the whole of our nation's scientific effort. If you can't link your research to "global warming" "climate change" nonsense you go nowhere.

America is at risk on multiple levels as pure research is stymied by political agendas. Other nations are pulling far ahead of this

Will Trump be doing any speeches or anything along these lines?

It's so very important
>>
>>79076357

Great question. This is my area of "expertise".

> How are they dealing with the semi recent increase in negative perceptions and trump goofs?

Perception always lags behind reality. With Lewandowski at the head of daily messaging, Trump got bogged down in a string of high-risk low reward political skirmishes. The MSM spent multiple weeks savaging him, distorting his words and refusing to do their investigative duties. Trump wasn't able to get ahead of the news cycle.

Manafort took complete control over every aspect of the campaign.

The polling shows that Trump still has a large core of die-hard supporters who believe in him. The recent drop off in support has come from attrition of low-information voters who are swayed by daily news cycles. By staying ahead of news cycles, Trump will win them back the same way he got their support in the first place... favoring policies which are in their economic and social interest.

> If he would talk policy and specifics more

Agreed. That is currently happening... but perception lags behind reality. Rewatch the last few speeches, rallies, and press conferences Trump has had since Manafort took over. He's been on message, talking policy (especially today) and appearing more presidential.

> and show inclusiveness

That will happen as well.
>>
>>79077128
Dilbert lost control over his own audience and is now pandering to them. But then again, you cannot both be a pundit and a consultant at the same time.
>>
What's Trump's plan to turn more millennial support to his camp? Bernie is finished and a good chunk won't support Hillary, while an estimated 20-30% will vote for Trump. Is there a plan to draw bigger numbers from the younger college goer crowd? Or is that simply not worth the effort / considered too "off-topic" for the current and future phases of the campaign strategy?
>>
>>79076405
>Is there any effort to change that perception?

That effort is on going, including with today's speech.

After the favorability bump that comes with the convention, the campaign will reassess which states are battleground states. If MA goes for Trump, it'll happen because his message is resonating so well with the middle class that he will win an electoral landslide.
>>
>>79074038
Has the trump camp seriously considered this guy as a VP candidate?
>>
>>79077275
Interesting. Could be also why he turned his comments off. But you're still not answering the question of what's Trump's gonna do about the publics perception of crazy racist.

If I had to guess though I'd say he's not gonna do anything about it. He'll probably bring on a stronger message that trancends races?
>>
>>79076641

In a lot of ways the Working Class voter is more pragmatic than CE voters. They have to be, the working class is more susceptible to job volatility due to government intervention.

If you have an engineering degree, you can find work anywhere. If you don't, you better hope your home town plant doesn't shut down.

Accurately portraying Hillary Clinton as a criminal lying politician resonates more with college educated voters because they want to feel good about who they are voting for. Also, accurately portraying her foreign policy as ineffective, incompetent, and un-American cuts across all socio-economic classes.
>>
>>79077251
Thanks for answering, I like it. I took some sick leave so I have some time to go watch some recent stuff.

Good luck anon, hopefully this time next year were setting specific rates on our new Mexican import tarrifs.
>>
>>79076929

Yes. Trump doesn't trust MSM polling, and neither should you.

Pollsters know exactly what demographics to poll to get the polling they want.
>>
>>79077713
He should hire Omarosa. After all, I think this is his secret crush, and he shouldn't hide it anymore. Out it now and nominate her before the Trumpgate forces him in front of Congress.
>>
File: 1460953410254.jpg (7 KB, 274x184) Image search: [Google]
1460953410254.jpg
7 KB, 274x184
>>79074664
Pic related
>>79075122
So long as Manafort can avoid news cycle blunders, sounds like a good move. Has Manafort pr anyone else in the campaign sought to get that ex-secret service guy onboard? The one who wrote 'crisis of character'
>>
>>79077933

Alright. I'm 100% with you now. Remember, Bernie ran on college students who hated 'the system' and felt good about taking on special interests. Making Clinton into a Special interest, should recreate those same feelings in others. If done right, people should feel 'guilty' about supporting such a candidate.

Gary Johnson in a way helps Trump more than Clinton, because Libertarians are highly skewed to college educated, and given this option, alot of guilty people may throw their vote to him.

Keep on the fight.
>>
>>79077128

Clinton knows she has no hope of having her favorability rise, unless she wins. She only gets bandwagon support.

> She has to portray Trump as evil in order to win. It's the only way.

Donald Trump is playing defense in a way. The natural inclination of the voter is to vote for him. Manafort is helping Trump to avoid playing into the MSM's hands and providing confirmation bias on these attacks.

If he stays positive until the election, no one is going to vote for a lying do-nothing politician because Trump called a Mexican judge "Mexican" way back in June. Also, the more he can get his "America First" message out there the quicker people will forget. It's a two-fold strategy.
>>
>>79074038
>>79077713

Silence can be taken as consensus. I'll ask a less pointed question:

Can we make certain the narrative remains that the ban on individuals from entering the country has to do with Islamist Extremism? Saying "war torn countries" is, I'm afraid, a bit much of a shift in semantics.
>>
>>79077222

Trump believes in the ingenuity of the American people and the profit motive of capitalism. He doesn't want other countries to have the scientific upper hand.

America First.
>>
>>79078703
That's all I need to hear

Our nation's prosperity and security depends on robust scientific research and engineering.

We've been getting our asses kicked under Obama
>>
>>79074038
Exactly how redpilled is Trump?
>>
>>79077312

Staying on message. Millennials are smart enough to see the current economic landscape and know that the deck has been stacked against them by Hillary Clinton's donors.

At first, they went with Bernie. He wasn't strong enough to kill the queen. Now they are seeing her surrogates refuse to condemn the TPP at the DNC platform meetings.

If they don't support Trump, they'll support Johnson though. Johnson is attacking her from the left (on social issues) and is a net positive for Trump.
>>
>>79074038
How is the fundraising going? Is Trump really getting the amount he says?
>>
>>79074038
How much does Trump know about his "internet people"?
>>
>>79074038
Does Trump have an official opinion on Finland? If so, what is it?
>>
File: SS Convention Speech.png (320 KB, 1129x509) Image search: [Google]
SS Convention Speech.png
320 KB, 1129x509
>>79078220
>Has Manafort pr anyone else in the campaign sought to get that ex-secret service guy onboard? The one who wrote 'crisis of character'

Potentially.
>>
>>79074038
Will Dons campaign start pushing Crooked Hillary Clintons campaign as one that promotes fear and possibly war?

Because that's been her career agenda
>>
>>79078985
PLEASE

WILL TRUMP RETURN TO TEXAS OR LOUISIANA

I **NEED** MY HAT SIGNED BY MR. TRUMP
>>
>>79078355

Exactly. You have good political instincts. See below.

>>79078985
>>
Thoughts?

http://blog.dilbert.com/post/146605145036/persuasion-update-clinton-vs-trump
>>
>>79076322
Great plan.
>>
>>79078949

Enough to risk everything and run for office. Trump believes this is a "last chance" campaign, just like Brexit was.

Soon, the demographics will prevent democracy from saving America. A new politics of "American interest vs Special interest" (aka Nationalism vs Globalism) is needed to change the political equation.
>>
>>79074664
>Top kek m8, he's a confirm narcissist and he is the embodiment of Special Interests.
Look at the things Trump does. Trump Towers. Pretty nice towers, eh? People like them? His golf courses are phenomenal. His TV show was very entertaining. Highly rated. You'll notice that's how he makes his money. By making good things people like. Not by raiding and destroying things other people made, like Mitt Romney.

It's almost as if he likes making good stuff, and putting his name on it. Do you honestly think that man would want "The Trump Administration" to be remembered in history as anything other than the best, classiest, most successful administration of all time?

We know exactly what Trump's agenda is. To Make America Great Again.
what could you offer a man with $10 billion, his own popular show and tons of assets? How about the title of the man who saved America?
>>
>>79074038
If the elites try to undo Brexit and take back control, would the God Emperor help us in our fight to keep Western Civilisation secure and prosperous or will he only act in America's short term economic interests and allow us to be ruined by the NWO?
>>
File: image.png (791 KB, 1031x2397) Image search: [Google]
image.png
791 KB, 1031x2397
I imagine there is still time for one more: you guys are certainly paying attention on the polls and, based on Trump's recent tweet, can discern between good and bad polls.

How are you guys planning to counter that message and how are you guys planning to sink Hillary in the polls?
>>
>>79079102

Trump would love to see Finland join NATO, but only if Finland is willing to pay their fair share.

Trump is always looking for new military and economic allies.
>>
File: 1461198213023.jpg (32 KB, 750x781) Image search: [Google]
1461198213023.jpg
32 KB, 750x781
>>79079409
WE'RE
BREAKING
THE
CONDITIONING

NO MORE LEFT/RIGHT PARADIGM
>>
Will TRUMP utilize anything from the Benghazi report from today? The MSM and Dems think it is only a Republican hit piece.
>>
>>79079061

Clinton will not buy her way into the White House. Trump will go bankrupt before he lets that happen.

Although that won't be necessary. You can't buy your way into the White House anymore.
>>
File: 1466924045265.gif (3 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
1466924045265.gif
3 MB, 720x404
All good stuff, OP
>>
Does Trump have contingencies for assassination attempts on his life?

Do you realize how desperate the machine you are fighting will get as any chance of victory (or their loss) becomes more likely?

Plenty of smart people work for Trump but please take into consideration the juggernaut you are taking on and make plans to keep him safe.

It is my number one worry about this movement.
>>
>>79079409
>(aka Nationalism vs Globalism)

How does Trump plan to better inform the public on Globalism and what it represents?
I don't think many people really know.
>>
>>79079409
God it really is America's last chance. The alternative is just going to destroy this country possibly irreversibly
>>
>>79079100

Enough to be willing to pay me a salary.
>>
>>79079173

Yes.

It is not in American Interest to be in perpetual war (although it is in Blomenthal's)
>>
does trump know about rare pepes
>>
>>79079568
And, assuming there is still one for another great job on today's speech.

Economy and jobs is a great message. People sometimes shill that there is no lag to victory without pandering to minorities (and the Brexit proved that wrong).

How are you guys planning to swing enough states from Romney last election?

Also, do you guys hire internet people? I'm for sale right now lol.
>>
>>79079173
This- she wants to get us into a war with Iran for her puppet masters, and the deck is stacked so that such a war could draw in Russia on Iran's side. We need to not rush into wars that benefit Clinton's donors, and Trump could easily say it's not a winning deal. Calling out her connections to neocon meddling in other countries could win over lots of people, as these wars do not benefit the majority of Americans.
>>
File: 1464808324337.png (207 KB, 480x468) Image search: [Google]
1464808324337.png
207 KB, 480x468
>>79079936
very nice
>>
File: hillarysminion.jpg (125 KB, 600x776) Image search: [Google]
hillarysminion.jpg
125 KB, 600x776
>>79074038
How will trump exploit the fact that the Clinton campaign is literally committing voter fraud by using dead people as voters?

This is a serious crime

pic related
>>
How are the donations coming along? Are you guys getting the results you've anticipated?
>>
>>79074038
If elected,
1. How will relations be with Russia, China, and the EU?
2. Will he still hold firm on his Muslim immigration ban?
3. Obviously he truly wants the wall, but will Mexico pay for it?
4. What will he do about Syria?
5. What's his policies on black and latino violence in America?
>>
>>79079524

Trump truly views the UK as America's greatest ally. He'll do whatever he can to see it fall to Globalists.
>>
File: Ethical Calculus.jpg (64 KB, 548x599) Image search: [Google]
Ethical Calculus.jpg
64 KB, 548x599
>>79079221
Politics is the art of understanding the feelings of others. When you know what people WOULD do, rather than what they SHOULD do, you begin to have fundamental insights in control.

Unfortunately, I'm stuck in NEET-land, otherwise I could open the pandora's box of power for the Republicans.
>>
File: Clown Maga.png (78 KB, 400x325) Image search: [Google]
Clown Maga.png
78 KB, 400x325
>>79079936
>HE DOES IT FOR A SALARY
>HE DOESN'T GET PAID THE (YOU)S
Trump confirmed for better for internet people
>>
>>79074602
Not him, but he's written in his books that he loves Big Macs.
>>
>>79080183
>He'll do whatever he can to see it fall to Globalists.

S-surely, you mean NOT FALL to Globalists, no?
>>
>>79079665

Benghazi is a good thing to throw out there whenever you want to disrupt the Clinton message.

The best thing to do is have Trump stay on message while well placed allies attack Clinton to get her off track.
>>
File: composite_14445122191640.jpg (54 KB, 500x499) Image search: [Google]
composite_14445122191640.jpg
54 KB, 500x499
>>79074038
Will Trump ally with Putin and New UK and Crusade 2.0 the ME? God willing!
>>
File: NotAFUCKINGARGUMENT.jpg (87 KB, 720x529) Image search: [Google]
NotAFUCKINGARGUMENT.jpg
87 KB, 720x529
>>79078220
>>
>>79074602
I'd like to know this too... For support purposes
>>
>>79080183
>fall to Globalists

???what did he mean by this?
>>
>>79080320

op answer me pls time is growing short >>79080114
>>
>>79079753

We don't ever, ever talk about that.

Trump is a courageous man.
>>
File: 1466655048899.jpg (25 KB, 394x458) Image search: [Google]
1466655048899.jpg
25 KB, 394x458
>>79080302
no, he means fall

good bye britcucks
>>
File: image.png (8 KB, 305x341) Image search: [Google]
image.png
8 KB, 305x341
>>79080200
> ywn be paid to do post on 4chan

Why live
>>
>>79080362

>>79080183

OP accidentally a "not" in that response
>>
>>79079759

Trump won't try to be the "Globalism Professor". Instead he'll paint Globalists as greedy Special Interests who are buying the country.

It's more succinct messaging.
>>
How will he help states like NJ, NY and CA get their gun rights back? There's so much crime and people can't defend themselves legally.
>>
>>79080320
also, what can we do to help Trump?

we will do it for hotpockets
>>
>>79080357
it was answered itt: YES
>>
>>79074109

Solid plan. Take it from me, I am here from the other place.
>>
>>79079836
I hope at some point we can start talking about the political consequences of immigration. I don't think it's acceptable to pretend that there are none, because to do so is to accept a future of permanent Democrat majorities.
>>
File: 5a7.png (650 KB, 1450x877) Image search: [Google]
5a7.png
650 KB, 1450x877
>>79080325
nice job ignoring my post, leaf
>>
>>79080579
will he redpill the people once he's president?
>>
File: 1467086837989.png (54 KB, 200x322) Image search: [Google]
1467086837989.png
54 KB, 200x322
>>79080302
>>
>>79080631

> How will he help states like NJ, NY and CA get their gun rights back?

I can answer that: by appointing the current Supreme Court judges when that time come.

There is no reason a marriage certificate is accepted across state lines but a concealed carry permit isn't and I bet that will be the Supreme Court battle that will finish the 2nd amendment detractors forever.
>>
>>79080114

Trump isn't Sanders. He won't let Clinton fraud her way into the White House. He cares about the country too much.

If need be, he'll fight fire with fire.
>>
>>79080131

Sanders will be impressed by the time this is all over.
>>
>>79074038
make Trump repost the 2004 Warren video in which she explains the crooked ways of Hillary
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12mJ-U76nfg
>>
>>79074038
Most of the polls right now are very rigged , +10, +12, 7/10 unfavorability, etc. Is it an actual concern that they are rigging the polls right now, so that they can rig the election in November and it wont be suspicious? Is it basically a landslide or a rigged Clinton win?
>>
What does Miller think of the recent profile article about him and his speeches?
>>
File: image.png (255 KB, 634x689) Image search: [Google]
image.png
255 KB, 634x689
God Bless Trump
>>
>>79080423
>tick tock britcucks
>>
>>79074038

Does the campaign HQ know about the /pol/ memes like Can't Stump the Trump and awoo? What about reddit?
>>
With Clinton supporting women being drafted and a possibility of WW3, what position does Trump take on drafts and Selective Service?
>>
>>79080183
>Trump truly views the UK as America's greatest ally. He'll do whatever he can to see it fall to Globalists.

It's good of you to give us this insight but if this is about 'messaging' then you really have to make clear statements and avoid errors which can change the entire emphasis of your message.

For example your answer to me, while MUCH appreciated causes more anxiety than security if one assumes you have not made an error. It's this kind of thing that the Sleazy Media picks up on and runs with.

For example there were also a few errors on the 50 things about Hilary pdf doc which I noticed, small ones but still.

Is this something deliberate to get us/MSM talking about the error or just errors?
>>
>>79079568
Wow I just did the math using the real percentages.
> Trump 37%
> Clinton 35%
>>
so what if hillary does get in? is that? do we just let a criminal who has recklessly endangered our national security be president? the only reason she's probably not going to get prosecuted is because of obama. that's not justice
>>
>>79074038
Idk if you're here anymore, but I'll give it a shot
Whenever you do these, maybe you should at least give a shout-out to Trump Generals here on the board. Also, thanks for doing God's work, buddy
>>
My time is up. I am sorry if I didn't get to your question.

> There will be time for questions later.

Trump knows that "meme" magic is real. Getting his message out to the people needs to be done from the top down, as well as from the bottom up. "Certain corners of the internet" can help create the type of political climate that is favorable to Trump's messaging. Parallel Messaging will win this election. When someone hears something from a friend, a neighbor, a coworker and then hear the same thing from Trump... they'll buy in.

Please, keep doing great work and educate the people on the choice in this election. American Interests vs Special Interests. Nationalism vs Globalism. Honesty and Truth vs Lies and Political Correctness.

Don't trust the MSM. Don't trust the pollsters. Don't trust the pundits.

Trust your neighbors.
>>
>>79081158
This. Actually I would make plenty of attack videos simply by finding their current allies of opportunity badmouthing her
>>
>>79081585
That's even without considering voter turnout, My guess is that democraps will have a very low one and republicans a much higher one (see the primaries for proof)
>>
File: CertainCorners.png (2 MB, 1330x1412) Image search: [Google]
CertainCorners.png
2 MB, 1330x1412
>>79081843

>Certain corners
>>
>>79081486
I think Trump being Unstumpable is much more easily mainstreamed than anime memes- I might pay money for a Can't Stump The Trump T-shirt
>>
File: 1460504231167.jpg (802 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1460504231167.jpg
802 KB, 1000x1000
>>79081843
Thank you for your time. We appreciate it and we thank him. MAGA!
>>
>>79081843
BASED, thank you for your time
>>
>>79081158
btw I'm saying this because I'm tired of the whole Pocahontas thing, I think Trump is trying to milk it too hard, it's starting to sound like that's all he's got on Warren and it's wearing thin. With all the accusations going on back and forth in this campaign the whole "she lied about having Indian heritage a long time ago" pales in comparison with the rest.

Whereas the video shows using Warren's own words and outrage what is wrong with Hillary, but also it makes it look like Warren is willing to sellout to be the running mate of someone whom she knows is in Wall Street's pockets.
>>
I understand that Trump uses simple convepts and language as messaging tools. But why not have lengthier essays on the website which go into more detail?

For example you answered about the Globalists earlier, why not have a lengthy essay explaining exactly who they are and why they're dangerous? The electorate isn't just the uneducated.
>>
>>79081535

Typos happen. That's why Plausible Deniability is important.
>>
>>79081486
of course they do, they took the glitched text for lyingcrookedhillary.com from a fullpol poster
t. crossposter masterrace
>>
>>79081970

Someone once mentioned that the Jeb and Cruz campaigns were worried about how popular these videos became.
>>
>>79081843
MAGA, friend
>>
>>79081585
You can't get good results out of a bad poll. The real difference should be around 4 at the time, not bad for polls with MoE of 3% at best
>>
>>79081843
He truly must browse /pol/, or at least someone is informing him about the hottest and spiciest memes. The Hungry Kasich meme started on /pol/, and Trump picked it up the next day at one of his rallies and then MSM made it viral.
>>
File: CANYOUFEELITMRKRABS.png (143 KB, 332x394) Image search: [Google]
CANYOUFEELITMRKRABS.png
143 KB, 332x394
>>79081843
>Trump knows that "meme" magic is real
Fucking amazing. MAGA
>>
>>79082633
that meme wrote itself

a pig eating from a trough has more table manners
>>
File: image.jpg (313 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
313 KB, 1440x1080
>>79081843
Trump gives us hope, anon. So do you. As sad as it sounds, /pol/ is the only source of news I truly trust anymore; with a grain of salt, of course.

Continue fighting the good fight; you have my memes.
>>
File: aloha.webm (1 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
aloha.webm
1 MB, 720x404
>>79081843
history in the making, anons

and we're a part of it, feels good
>>
>>79082073
He's already done with Pocahontas. He ended it saying that calling her that was an insult to Pocahontas, and then proceeded to apologize to Pocahontas
Keks were had.
>>
Its not my wedge issue but it helps: is Trump actually a religious guy?
>>
Also: Farage at RNC?
>>
File: 2016-06-28 22.49.18.png (12 KB, 481x110) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-28 22.49.18.png
12 KB, 481x110
>>79084151
Maybe he's done with the epithet but he mentioned the issue again just yesterday
>>
>>79082131
thanks for coming here. Keep a distance from Reddit, please.
>>
>>79084472
Well, but that is a big issue on Warren (or at least seen in a persuasion point of view)
In the moment people knows she lied on her heritage, people will question her every move because "if she lied on something like that, what will she not lie about?"
It may be cheap, but Warren doesn't deserve much more effort.
>>
>>79085061
I think it's weak, and given that she's positioning herself as top attack dog in hopes of being VP pick and that she's also there to be the "true liberal" on the ticket that Bernouts don't see in Hillary she is a big deal.
>>
>>79079753
I've got 90% odds he's packing at every one of his rallies.

I'm looking forward to the day when someone tries it and he puts them in the ground in the most Andrew Jackson way possible.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 480x270
>>79087549
I want him in a Trump gundam ironman suit so that it doesn't matter wether they snipe him in the head or shoot him in a crowd. The Trump Cannot Be Stumped.
>>
File: TRUMPLORDKEK.png (224 KB, 337x412) Image search: [Google]
TRUMPLORDKEK.png
224 KB, 337x412
>>79074038
ok I have a question, just for confirmation

Does Trump understand the power of KEK?
Does he understand the subversive power of Trump memes?
Does he love his memers?

Does he also know that if he screws us the tides of fate will arrive?
>>
File: Jordanmaxwell.jpg (37 KB, 720x544) Image search: [Google]
Jordanmaxwell.jpg
37 KB, 720x544
>>79074038
Also did Trump lose a large amount of friends in the 9/11 attacks?

Does he really know (((who))) is controlling the events?

Is he a real person?
Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 34

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.