[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rhodesians, Afrikaners and other White Africans thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 35
Casual discussion between the former masters of the dark continent, our political views and daily lives at home or abroad.
>>
>>79072814
Were you there when Apartheid ended?
>>
>>79072814
how is your progressive society working out for you?
>>
>>79072964
No I wasn't, was born a couple of years after.

I'm paying for it though.
>>
Fuck this world
>>
How often do you meet your Chink masters in daily life? How do you have to greet them? Have you met any real cannibals?
>>
>>79072814
Is it true that nignogs go on killing sprees and then take the lands of Afrikaners they kill?
>>
>>79073156
Was ok-ish first 15 odd years, but not looking too good now.
>>
>>79072814
Tell us Refugee
>>
>>79072814
What's your quality of life like down there? do nice white suburbs still exist in SA? Do you think you'll have to a fight a war of survival in your life time?
>>
>>79073232
Never seen one.

They aren't as numerous at all like in Zimbabwe for example.
>>
>>79073180
In what way?
>>
In all seriousness man, what are you going to do?
your country is falling apart, and there isn't really anything you can do about
the next chimpout is soon
>>
Someday we're going to need to fight back against this madness.
>>
>>79073633
Some neighbourhoods have deteriorated, pot holes and trash everywhere.

But many rich white suburbs are still good.

I live rurally in the Cape though, no Bantu here.

Also, if the EFF come to power the country might balkanise. It's too big to become as centralised as for instance Zimbabwe.
>>
>>79073804
Get blamed for random stuff cus "the sin of Apartheid transcends generations"
>>
>>79072814
Germans in Namibia really hate the South for not making German an official language in Namibia and ignoring them in general.
>>
>>79073890
Balkanise and hope for an independent Cape. No Bantu here.

Transvaal and Orange Freestate is screwed though, unless they move here en masse
>>
>>79074213
Um, my understanding is that during Apartheid SA, German was an official regional language in Namibia (Suid-Wes)
>>
>>79073633
If youve got money you can carve out a little white-ish utopia and minimise contact with the ruling majority. Also high unemployment means most white people have atleast a maid and a gardener.

2 years ago i would have said no way to a race war. Now im not so certain anymore. The youth were promised a wonderful new future and the corrupt goverment has just flushed the country down the drain. We're literally lower than Iranon die HDI scale
>>
>>79074213
isn't german an official language though?
>>
>>79075098
*in namibia
>>
>>79074689
you're still welcome in the netherlands. but we're probably gonna be blacker than south africa soon so i don't think you would want to be here.
>>
File: zulu.webm (2 MB, 710x350) Image search: [Google]
zulu.webm
2 MB, 710x350
>>79072814
>other white africans

fuck you Kobus, how dare you brush the mighty Anglo aside like that!
>>
>>79075351
What do you think Rhodesians are Edward?
>>
>>79073890
And we're doing much better m8?
>>
RIP in peace white south africa
>>
Maternal grandfather's whole family were colonists in British Colony of Southern Rhodesia and then in Ian Smith's Rhodesia till 1978. They were owners of Shamva farm and the village beside it, 50 miles south of Salisbury (Harare). Grandpa's brother (now living in Brisbane, Australia like a rich fuck at 81 years old) took part in the Bush War and was stationed as a machine-gun gunner on a boat patrolling Mazowe river in the valley of the same name. When he visited us 3 years ago in Warsaw he said he said he that he killed at least 4 insurgents because they discovered half eaten corpses on the bank of the river the next day after only skirmish he took active part in
>>
South Africa should have remained under Dutch control until transition to the natives, that was inevitable really.
>>
>>79076922
Yeah, the communist insurgents employed gruesome tactics to try and scare the blacks into supporting their war effort.
>>
>>79077121
Should have, could have, meh
>>
>>79076631
So English South Africans are all Zimbos now? Ok Meneer
>>
>>79077512
I didn't imply that.

It's just most will click if they see Rhodesians/Boers rather than a lengthy "English speaking South Africans"
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gU6eudd9nu8

I always feel bad for what the European nations did to the south of Africa. It was the one part of the continent that was stable, safe and developed. Heck South Africa might have even developed a nuke, something the North Koreans still have trouble doing.
And through our stupidity to try and seem virtuous towards the communist we fucked over everyone there, by putting the blacks in charge.

And now you are being systematically murdered and having your property taken from you. It is part of the reason I am getting my fat ass in shape so I can help my glorious fellow colonists in a possible Third Boer War.

Stay strong and stay proud you glorious whites.
>>
>>79074445
The official language was Afrikaans/English. German was not acknowledged up untill 1984 and even the, it was not an official language
>>79075098
It is one of the officially recognized languages of Namibia, as far as I know.
>>
Seriously Africans don't understand how time works.

Try asking an African how long it takes to get somewhere and see if they can answer it. No understanding
>>
>>79078213
>And now you are being systematically murdered and having your property taken from you

Is this real why does every european and american say this shit?
>>
>>79077842
Fair enough m8 just yanking ur chain
>>
>>79076922
so you're not pure polish? /heem/ will need to hear this...
>>
>>79078609
Because it's what's actually happening.
>>
>>79078609
Sort of true. Farm murders are racially motivated imho, no matter what the gov says.

I wouldn't expect someone from a safe, functioning country to understand.

How do you guys do it Namibro?
>>
>>79078609
Rare?
>>
>>79072814
>kaapland
>stellaland

Fuck off greedy Dutchman. The Cape was British clay and Stellaland is a meme
>>
>>79073633
Very comfy suburbs, but crime is still fucked up. Everybody knows someone someone who got murdered, or at least a family where someone was killed. Not worth it, will leave after studies.
>>
>>79072814
bump
>>
Are white Africans also able to benefit from 12" African cocks?
>>
Is South Africa really as bad as /pol/ claims? Also, I knew a South African guy a while back who said traffic lights in his country are called robots, is that true?
>>
>>79078609
Because we don't live in based Namibia.

Still don't understand why we had to let you go.

Windhoek is literally the only place with real infrastructure there but it's a meme capital of a humongous semi desert.

Kom terug seuna. Kom terug huis toe.
>>
>>79079364
Only in jail
>>
You whiteys will pay for your crimes
>>
>>79079584
>Abbo Emu mongrol detected
>>
>>79079547
You mean you call your robots traffic lights? Weird
>>
>>79078529
Might be a better approach? "You've got the watches, we've got the time."

But yeah, can't deal with Africa time myself.
>>
>>79079547
Um yeah :P
>>
friendly reminder to not fall for the "leave southafrica" meme. if you help each other you will be fine
>>
>>79079108
I'm not white, crime isn't really a big problem in nam. Is the SA gov really confiscating land from white farmers up there like that guy said?
>>
>>79079547
It's bad, but I'd still take it over USA.
>>
why have you not re-instituted the commando to protect white farms?
>>
>>79079815
Und was weiß ein Grabenkacker von Südafrika?
>>
>>79079815
You post this shit everytime. I swear you come on /pol/ just to look for SA threads so you can post your one liner
>>
File: 1466106772354.jpg (72 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
1466106772354.jpg
72 KB, 604x453
Zimbabwean here. Born in 1995. Fled in 98.
FRANCISTOWN REPRESENT
>>
>>79078664

don't expect anyone there to remember me desu, besides pure polish, but grandda's side of familia escaped to Rhodesia after WW2 before commies rolled in
>>
>>79080113
>2016
>whites instituting or making any political decisions

Our fate isn't in our hands anymore burger
>>
>>79079815
Hate it when people post that.

"Just leave your country of birth m8 and let your culture and people die out in the global melting pot of degeneracy"

How about "no" m8
>>
File: GermanyBTFO.jpg (53 KB, 615x378) Image search: [Google]
GermanyBTFO.jpg
53 KB, 615x378
>>79078306
Rekt
>>
>>79075132
>but we're probably gonna be blacker than south africa soon

>this level of absolute delusion

Get out of the Randstad you dumb ape
>>
not sure how to phrase this eloquently so ill just come out and say it.

How the fuck do you exist in an area with so many fucking niggers.
>>
>>79079200
Yes, not incredibly rare, but nonetheless pretty rare
>>
>>79079848
Not at this stage. They have a willing buyer willing seller policy.

However, the black youth is fed up because the government half arsed all their promises the past 20 years and so a radical leftist party, the EFF, are gaining momentum.

The EFF seek taking farms without compensation like in Zimbabwe.
>>
>>79072814
Union of South Africa worst day of my life. Would have stayed if we could have had an independent cape.
>>
>>79080520
Fun fact: they (vast majority) still have affirmative action against us (minority)
>>
>>79079963
That's a very dumb thing to say.
>>
>>79078609
Yes. Yes it has http://www.dailymaverick.co.za/article/2016-06-28-op-ed-expropriation-bill-a-step-forward/#.V3LaSaKNCng

http://www.iol.co.za/news/politics/political-leaders-agree-on-land-reform-differ-on-how-2035999

And those are just the two most recent news stories on land reclamation in South Africa.
And we all know what followed land reclamation in Zimbabwe to know that it is not a good thing.
>>
>>79080520
I'd ask Americans in Detroit, Mississippi, South Carolina etc the same thing. Don't pretend as if we're in the shitters when things aren't looking too rosy for you either
>>
File: 1356810457765.jpg (80 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1356810457765.jpg
80 KB, 500x667
>>79079848
I have a friend who moved here after his father was killed and his farm taken. Dude's been depressed for 3 years straight since it happened.

As far as I know, from him, though, they only did the land confiscation in Zimbabwe. Maybe they tried in Bantuland South Africa?
>>
>>79080772
Why? I'd prefer to live in my home country over your home country. They both have their issues, and the negatives of USA to me outweigh those of SA. That's all.
>>
>>79080403
Kek.
>>
>>79074285
>Balkanise and hope for an independent Cape. No Bantu here.
have you seen cape town lately m80?
>>
>>79080248

What is your accent like?

Are you a white man speaking nigger jabber or is there some fancy white african (not Afrikaner) accent I dont know about
>>
>>79080720

Jesus Christ

How do they justify it?
>>
>>79080520
Well, niggers in Africa never left their homeland, so they don't have that illusion that DEY WUZ KANGZ N SHIIIIIET NIGGA, so maybe that's the reason the best race of Africa didn't go mad.
>>
>>79080798
South Carolina here. The South is still mostly white.
>>
>>79079560
Hoe zien Afrikaanse meisies eruit?
>>
>>79079848
No not yet, gov still have to compensate farmers (willing buyer willing seller), but EFF are campaigning on a "Land without Compensation"ticket, so its a bit worrying. No Zim style farm invasions to report yet though

Nam seems super chill, I must visit one day
>>
>>79080716
Me too. Worst decision in SA history. Unfortunately the colonial government were trying to govern a country that they had 0 experience in, and the modern British government now wants nothing to do with Anglos. See how many Anglo threads there are, I'll guarantee you that every single one of them exlcudes us when we have nearly as many Anglos as NZ
>>
>>79078213
We actually did develop nukes. 3 of them. We were the first country to voluntarily disarm them (before the majority rule took over).

The cold war was an actual war down here fought by proxys. The border wars were fought by swapo and fnla(i think) and were supported by russians and cubans. No one supported us though. Infact america stabbed us in the back even after we helped USA in korea and during the berlin airlift.

HELP US BROS were experiencing genocide. Tell your friends and family make the people aware
>>
>>79075132
Welcome according to who? Afrikaners / Boers have a hard time emigrating and The Netherlands isn't doing shit for them, as usual. Meanwhile the average Dutch thinks whites from ZA are racists and whine about apartheid.
>>
White nationalists will never retake any part of South Africa. The black population of Sub-Saharan Africa is projected by the UN to fucking OCTUPLE in this century. Against those numbers and with no outside support it's hopeless, and obviously cucked Western governments, China, Islamists, etc. will be aiding and abetting the black hordes against whites.

SA's only hope is Chinese takeover. Second to that is a Mugabe-style strongman, but like someone else in the thread said, SA is probably too big to successfully do that. Most likely future is constant civil war with no place for whites: those who don't flee will be genocided.
>>
>>79080798

America is a pretty big place, I know my town is 95% White.
>>
>>79080928
Urban shithole don't count, especially if they're nearly all concentrated in illegal squattercamps. You could justify removing them from the area, nobody has the balls to do it now though.
>>
>>79081031
The holocaust is to the Jews as the apartheid and "racism" is to the blacks. They use it to justify everything, from what I've seen.
>>
>>79072814
>White
>Africans
you can choose one
>>
>>79081031
MUH APARTHEID
>>
>>79080248
>FRANCISTOWN REPRESENT
but thats in botswana you spack
>>
>>79080151
*Schluchtenscheißer

Don't listen to those south germans. I would recommend staying though, also. Unless you have some possibility to get a european passport europe won't do shit for you. Niggers and Jihadists are more important than racist white africans.
Europe will be like ZA in a few decades, so you guys have an advantage in resilience
>>
>>79080798
Ours are only 12.4% of the population, and are like 70% of abortions and 60% of the homicide victims (and 50% of the homicide perpetrators)

Everything West of the Mississippi (except Missouri and New Sweden) is relatively Black free, and the ones that do move out here are the good ones that don't commit crime. Though their children invariably do. Recently had a scare when my mother phoned me saying the windshield of her car was smashed in for shits and giggles by 2 black teens. They're in juvie now, though.
>>
>>79081293
And so is SA. One half of the country isn't even majority black. It's just that the areas that are majority black are heavily populated because they breed like rabbits
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 657x370) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 657x370
>>79081120
Disgusting m8
>>
>>79081145
didn't israel help you?
>>
>>79081031
>Apartheid fucked us and still does
>You white pricks owe us
>Fuck you we're not paying taxes, whites must pay taxes

etc etc They will never let us forget
>>
>>79081476
Hab Pass und Abi. Also alles kein Problem.
>>
>>79081062
No no they love their kings... Still have a few on the giverment dole....
Many believe whites truly fucked RSAup... Like our president saying there werent any forest fires before the white man landed in the cape
>>
File: reel_austrayans.jpg (1 MB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
reel_austrayans.jpg
1 MB, 1280x1280
Alright expat Zambian here.
>tfw you're old enough to give Southern Rhodesians shit...
>>
>>79081310
>You could justify removing them from the area, nobody has the balls to do it now though.
honestly if the cape got independence you could very easily get everyone behind that, just have the coloureds do all the actual removing so nobody can shout racist. its not like the rest of the world knows they aren't black.
>>
>>79072964
i was 3
>>
>>79080787
R A R E
A
R
E

What is that blue shit made of? The alcoholic one. Is it made from the crushed blood of your countrymen?
>>
>>79081509
This is essentially what apartheid was meant to achieve for us. Blacks living with blacks, White's living with whites. Unfortunately the NP are just about as dimwitted as the ANC and their militant approach failed
>>
>>79081511
It's more like 75% of the country here doesn't have Blacks, 50% doesn't have Mexicans, and a quarter doesn't have either (but a lot of those areas have Snowniggers, IE Swedes and Germanistanis)
>>
Family has a house in Avondale, north salisbury. Can I post?
>>
>>79081584
While you mention taxes...are we still on only 6 million tax payers?
>>
>>79081240

Ironic isn't it, D66, PVDA and Groenlinks want Africans in this country who literally shit next to the toilet. While they don't want Afrikaners which don't even need to be integrated.
>>
>>79078609
Sup bru
>>
>>79081511

Well that explains it.

but if my town was 80-90% black i would either

>flee

>build a castle with job applications littered around to keep them at bay.
>>
>>79081980
depends, have you entered that house in the last 20 years?
>>
>>79072814
Soon to be "former master" of continent populated by blacks reporting in.
Do you hate niggers?
Do you get along with them well?
Are they worth being considered somehow equal?
>>
>>79080798

America's problems with blacks are NOTHING like the former African colonies. If you actually think it's worse in the USA -- or even close to being as bad as in SA -- then you know nothing. Obongo doesn't mean we're fucking ruled by blacks like you are, and blacks are only 13% of the country's population.
>>
>>79082101
Yeah we go there every summer
>>
>>79081541
Not as disgusting as yolandi
>>
>>79081796
The key to Cape independence lies within the coloureds. Trust me, they're fed up with blacks settling illegally in Cape Town too. Unfortunately it's an unpopular opinion because of muh apartheid
>>
>>79082022
combined total of white and indian population?
>>
There's one upside to living in RSA -- the white women must be racially pretty redpilled, right? So you can actually date one without getting SJW stories about them poor racially oppressed blacks...

Here where the black population is around 1-2% all the women seem bluepilled as fugg.
>>
>>79082074
>build a castle with job applications littered around to keep them at bay.
wouldnt work in SA. the blacks would just accept the jobs and then turn up, do nothing, burn your castle down and murder you for not paying them enough for doing nothing.
>>
>>79081766
Würde ich wohl trotzdem erstmal dableiben. Lebenshaltungskosten sind zumindest für Singles in ZA deutlich günstiger, mit Kindern sieht es dann wieder anders aus, aber auch in Deutschland sind Privatschulen teuer. Ein Safe-Haven für Weiße ist Deutschland in einigen Jahren auch nicht mehr, in ZA ist es zumindest günstiger sich Sicherheit zu verschaffen.
>>
File: 1-Boycott-Guerlain-Paris.jpg (129 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1-Boycott-Guerlain-Paris.jpg
129 KB, 720x480
The Apartheid was pragmatism to it's fullest.

Society should be based around pragmatism and not feels
>>
>>79081883
It's more or less because blacks live in the states with the most gibsmedats. Aside from California, Hawaii, New Sweden, and Oregon, there really isn't much handouts out West. You actually have to work for a living out here.

Even back out East, we have states like West Virginia that are like 94% White because they're too poor to afford gibsmedats, so no blacks ever move there.
>>
>>79082261
coloureds in Nam mostly dislikes blacks and like whites
>>79082281
Indians are more black than white
>>
>>79081581
Before stabbing us right in the back, yes, they did.
>>
>>79082261
good lord its got so much worse since we left... will blacks stop at nothing until they turn the whole world to shit?
>>
>>79082492
>Indians are more black than white
yes but they actually have jobs that pay enough for them to be able to pay some form of tax
>>
>>79081541
What is this hideous thing? Negro bones with Caucasian everything else is giving me that creepy uncanny valley vibe.
>>
>>79082399

that's an aggressive form of nigger you got there sir.
>>
>>79082670
It's just the haircut m8, she does not have negro bones wtf, clearly European skull
>>
>>79082297
Plenty of blue pills to go around, despite everything. Yes, many women are redpilled but it isn't anything special, you kind of expect it. Same as with e.g. driving, here everyone drives a manual car, where a girl doing that in America will get petrolheads drooling from miles away.
>>
>>79082814
Tell her I hate her.
>>
>>79082169
I'm not comparing or saying that USA is worse, of course that's wrong. I'm just saying that many parts of USA are degenerating just like SA has, so to act surprised at our situation when it's happening right on your doorstep is interesting. USA needs to wake up and realise it's going to take an entire regime change to make America great again (I guess you see where this is going)
>>
>>79082844

So how are interracial relationships looked at from both sides? And is it common?
>>
White Kenyan here

My parents weren't the crazy cocaine swigging mountain cabin people, just teachers

I got on fairly well with black people

Indians not so much

I hope to return once I finish my degree

No, the novelty of confusing Brits by telling them I'm Kenyan doesn't wear off, it's always great
>>
>>79082022
>>79082281
Yeah whites and Indians pay something crazy like 95% of tax. 50 mil poulation with 6 mil tax payers. fuuuuck
>>
>>79083153

That shit isn't sustainable.
>>
>>79083153
I'm pretty sure there's a bigger black middle class than white middle class these days. Sandton has more blacks than whites
>>
File: ohbaby.jpg (7 KB, 177x278) Image search: [Google]
ohbaby.jpg
7 KB, 177x278
>EFF instigates a civil war just as Mugabe's regime crumbles due to the food crisis
>chink investors flee
>border war 2.0
>Zuma goes down for corruption while his wife (now PM) begs America for help

I'd leave and join my family in Australia, but I wouldn't be able to bring my handguns.
>>
>>79083130
More common, very heavily pushed by the media. Still frowned upon by many.
>>
>>79083374
That would surprise me, would surprise me more if the black diamonds were legitimately paying their taxes
>>
>>79082038

Well, Afrikaaners are white, that's the issue.
>>
File: Knipsel.png (276 KB, 982x724) Image search: [Google]
Knipsel.png
276 KB, 982x724
>>79072814
This is a beautiful map, but the southern border of North Mozambique triggers my autism. Just look at an actual map, and imagina what North Mozambique would look like if that river were a border.
>>
>>79083007
she sucks great cock
>>
>>79083130
It's still very much a social taboo on both sides.

If it does occur it's usually a really really really really SJW white woman or a white guy who grew up in a bad neighbourhood.
>>
>>79083130
I very rarely see races mixing beyond coworkers and friends
>>
>>79083506
>common

You must be from Cape Town
>>
>>79083603
The problem is that for every 1 million blacks that make it to the middle class, you have 10 million more who are dirt poor (not a real stat,but you catch my drift)
>>
>>79082038
Of course they need to integrate as well; despite having much similarities there are also many differences. But yeah, I get your point and it's really pathetic. Fun fact is that The Netherlands played a major role in destroying the apartheid, with Amsterdam being dubbed the 'anti-apartheid capital'. The leftists demonized white Africans.
>>
>>79073890

independent cape isn't too unlikely, if whites/not stupid blacks opt for a new state then it will have to be on the coast where it could become a US naval base (ala Guantanamo Bay)

really it depends on:

1. how big the EFF get
2. how badly Zimbabwe collapses
3. how badly the ANC want to remain in power

Most importantly: now that Mugabe's country is crumbling the vultures (China) are cashing out and leaving because they don't want to pay for a military operation (which will be necessary if he ends up being killed or coup'd). Down here in SA, the Chinese loathe the EFF because the EFF wants to kick all the evil foreigners out and nationalize everything (including all natural resources).

In other words, the EFF are causing a huge shitstorm and we'll either end up with Apartheid 2.0 courtesy of the ANC, or a Yugoslavia style breakup. Most of the violence will be on the border, mostly instigated by Zimbabwean refugees.
>>
>>79083714
Top kek.
>>
>>79083648
>white guy who grew up in a bad neighbourhood.
my cousin (white) has 3 children with a coloured girl
he is 22
>>
>>79073180

>1994
>"born a couple of years after"

underage b&
>>
>>79083992
Exactly, and its those poor bastards who will bring us all down. They are understandably desperate (honestly can you imagine living in a township? jesus fuck) easily radicalized and the biggest voting bloc. Hence i predict EFF victory in two elections time if shit isnt sorted out
>>
>>79083998
The Eternal Dutch
>>
>>79081767
>Like our president saying there werent any forest fires before the white man landed in the cape
Well they are still dumb niggers regardless of their title.
>>
>>79082492
>Indians are more black than white
If by "more black" you mean doing all the things blacks tend not to do
-work/study hard
-focus on family
-run business well
-make money
-pay taxes/debnts

then yeah, way "more black".
>>
>>79084001
Very good summary.
>>
>>79084533

>EFF victory

what do you mean by that? They're never going to get 51%. Zuma will straight up rig the ballot to prevent it, and would suddenly become very friendly to DA in order to ensure that his gravy train doesn't stop. We will sooner have a civil war and Apartheid again than an EFF takeover.
>>
>>79084001
>must be on coast

Cape Town is a literal harbour burger
>>
>>79079963
You're delusional mate.
>>
>>79084613
What the blacks seem to forget is that they never lives in the Western Cape. It was only the Khoisan and then the whites. They have no claim whatsoever to the Western Cape. I would welcome independance, but think it is highly unlikely right now.
>>
>>79084417
Coloureds are a wild card because many of them are Afrikaans anyway.

We were referring more to black and white.
>>
>>79084533
The ANC is already factionalising and fighting as a result. Townships have been left to rot for far too long because the tactic of keeping the masses uneducated is slowly biting them in the ass. Zuma's days are numbered
>>
>>79085012
Coloureds are mulatos right?
>>
>>79084531
Apartheid ended in 1990 when Mandela was released. Dismantling started in late 80s.

>Gotta love EU education.
>>
>>79084797
>They're never going to get 51%. Zuma will straight up rig the ballot to prevent i
are we sure Zuma is actually smart enough to pull that off. dont get me wrong im 99% sure he would to it, but the mans a fucking idiot there is no way he wouldnt get caught. then again julius malema and friends arent the smartest bunch...
>>
>>79085005
>Khoisan
Hottentots?
>>
>>79084797
I dunno, definitely not in 2019 but after that I think they might get enough votes in the next one. The amount of young black ''''''''''''''''intellectuals'''''''''''''''who support EFF worries me, not to mention their pull with the masses
>>
>>79080798

American who had been to Cape Town,

That's a completely different animal

You have turbo niggers in shacks and they outnumber you

You're also not allowed to own guns and the niggers control the government

Remember when I was there and he yahoo South Africa had articles pushing to "make theft a non crime if a person needed it"

I grew up in St. Louis which is Detroit tier and it's still not even close

Stay strong though, I admire you holding out for your forefathers, they would be proud

You need to verbally push back and do so pubically against the commie blacks
>>
>>79084797
You underestimate how desperate the youth are.

Also, they may very well enter a coalition with the ANC once the ANC drops below 50%. With the condition that Malema be head.

Instant two thirds in parliament and thus can change the constitution. Which ofcourse has been made clear is the ultimate goal of the EFF.
>>
>>79080953

He came to Britain when he was 3
>>
>>79084895

yeah I know, I live there. I'm saying that if a new state ever forms it will be on the coast. Western Cape lends itself to it the best. I only bring this up because going full Rhodesia (or similar) makes or breaks itself on having direct ocean access. Money floats.

That is even assuming such a thing is possible. I personally think the ANC will do anything to prevent a breakup or allow an EFF takeover.
>>
>>79085453
Julius gets any kind of real power and its pretty much all over.
>>
>>79085005
Are Khoisans not considered to be black?
>>
>>79085095
Yes.
>>
>>79085258
Yes.
>>
>>79085095
Yes
>>79085258
Yes
>>79085442
I clarified my statement here >>79083118. You can agree or disagree on that, but I personally don't see USA improving with the status quo
>>
>>79085709
>Are Khoisans not considered to be black?
completely different, just google image search them (might want to google black south africans while your at it, its not like america where anyone more than 1/4 black is considered 'black')
>>
>>79085584
ah my bad bru, misread your post
>>
>>79085453

And then the EFF would go ahead and demand a tax on all foreign deposits, as well as export duties on all raw materials and wire transfers out of the country. If they don't get it, they riot and if they do get it than foreign investors (money) runs because they'd be getting fucked over. China (and to a lesser extent the US) aren't in SA for charity, they are there to make money. The EFF won't allow it on an ideological basis.

Zimbabwe going down is a big deal here because if regimes are unstable (and an EFF regime would be unstable) then they require cash (either in the form of cash, food aid, or military assistance) to keep goods flowing. If Zim fully flops then the tolerance for the EFF's idiocy will be very low.
>>
>>79085709
As far as I know, their language, appearance, genetics, culture and identity are completely different. I also believe that they used to dominate the southern half of Africa before they were "replaced" by black people.
>>
>>79085709
They aren't black.

Blacks are Bantu.

Coloureds /Khoisan /mixed race / hottentots ect ect are mostly half Caucasian half Capoids.

They hate blacks and up until Apartheid had voting rights, unlike blacks.

Most identify more with whites due to getting shorthanded by blacks "cus Apartheid wasn't as bad for them" some do try to ride the gravy train as "political blacks" but they aren't the majority.
>>
I romanticise colonisation of Africa, is it possible to emigrate there and find a decent job? Which country would be Best?
I've never seen a black in my life, are they really as bad as /pol/ makes them out to be?
>>
>tfw went to sandton city and got coked out on cheap cocaine

It was actually pretty good stuff too

Feels good man
>>
>>79072814

My father was white rhodie/zimbabwean he came to USA and married a fine southern woman. I think this is why i'm so racist.

who /salisbury/ here?

What term do we use for commie fags now? Zloppy? Flappy? Zannnies? fok jy
>>
>>79086238
*Replaced by blacks and whites really to be fair.
>>
File: jz.jpg (35 KB, 650x433) Image search: [Google]
jz.jpg
35 KB, 650x433
>>79085073
Yeah I dont think he'll make it to 2019. Thank fuck, cheers and good riddance
>>
>>79086269
Try /Namibia/
>>
>>79086238
They """conveniently""" ended up in the desert because of invasions from other tribes. Xhosa people also """"conveniently"""" contain some Khoisan genes.

Coincidence? I think not
>>
>>79086269
>I romanticise colonisation of Africa, is it possible to emigrate there and find a decent job? Which country would be Best?
i hear the former portugese ones can be good (moz/angola)
>I've never seen a black in my life, are they really as bad as /pol/ makes them out to be?
yes, the ones in the us/western europe/southern africa are the worst though
>>
>>79086269
They are pretty lazy to a huge extent and don't grasp many basic concepts. Some are very friendly though and pretty thankful if you treat them right.
That is from my own experience in ZA, in Germany I don't socialise with Blacks since there are solemly drug dealers.
>>
>>79086430
Well we civilised them and they pretty much now have the privalidge to consider themselves superior to blacks.
>>
>>79086130

additionally: let's say the ANC and EFF do enter into a coalition. In which case all foreigners get fucked over and suddenly both the west and China have a gold-plated reason to fund an independent western cape. Black or white, all the people with the money aren't in SA and thus SA's future is predicated on whether or not these people get pissed on.

The only way the EFF could remain in power is if they didn't fuck with international business or foreginers in SA, but their raison d'être is fucking with international business or foreginers in SA.
>>
>>79086500
I wonder if those khoisan genes "happen" to be on the maternal side...

Genocide is the one thing that unites us all really.
>>
>>79086269
>never seen a black
>wants to emigrate to Africa

Holy shit Piotr my sides
>>
>>79086269
>>79086467
Seconded, keep an eye out for /Namibia/ on /pol/, it's a thread that appears on occasion. You might be very interested.
>>
>>79086531
Mozambique is great, South Africa's Mexico
>>
>>79085709
>>79085995
>>79086740
interestingly enough, i believe the most current 'out of africa' model posits that the earliest anatomically modern humans were closer to the Khoisan than any other population around today and they were the ones who left africa and mixed with neanderthal in the levant for ~50,000 years before spreading to europe and asia (where they mixed further with neanderthal there). blacks/bantus/niggers are a much later development.
>>
>>79086740
You can't deny European's role in the destruction of the Khoisan race, but to simply pass the buck and only blame whites wouldn't do justice to the history of SA prior to European arrival. They don't like to admit it, but Bantu tribes were just as territorial as Europeans. The only difference is that one is documented and marked by borders and politics while the other is not because the concept of borders and politics didn't exist
>>
>>79073232
Cannibals? What?
>>
>>79087241
How so?
>>
>>79086657
But that's the thing.

If the EFF gain enough momentum, they need only reduce the ANC's majority to less than 50%. They literally only need 20% of the vote.

Now they'll try their economic plans, fuck up, because communism doesn't work, especially if tried by Africans and due to the sheer size of South Africa and how the EFF surely don't have much control over the armed forces the country collapses.

They'll try to keep most of the North East under control due to the mineral resources there and Malema himself being Sepedi (tribe in that region)

The Zulus go rogue.
Xhosa break up into tiny clans

Meanwhile with a big desert and large rivers separating the Cape from the chaos we don't fuck up. We're surprisingly homogeneous, coloureds and whites all speaking majority Afrikaans. Cape Town and Port Elizabeth being the only exceptions.
>>
>>79087566
Illegal immigrants
>>
>>79087756
kek
>>
>>79086998
Not my fault there's no blacks here
>>
>>79084531
Even if it did end in 1994, people born in 1996 are 20 years old now, dumbass.
>>
>>79076658
If you dont live in a city you're good, where do you live?
>>
>>79087320
I'm not blaming only whites, I'm saying that all of us probably owe our existence to genocide and every ethnicity is probably guilty of it. Afrikaaners are no exception, neither are Xhosa. In the case of the Khoisan, most of the blame is probably on the shoulders of Black Africans but they were lucky enough that they couldn't record it.
>>
>>79087804
They are subhumans.
>>
>>79082022
13.7 Million pay 100% of the tax
3.3 Million pay 99% of the tax
>>
What will you guys do if EFF actually wins? Pack your bags or fight to the death?
>>
>>79087566
Like how burgers go to Mexico for holidays and party, same for Saffas and Mozambique.

>>79087756
Fucking kek
>>
>>79081878
They tried growing oranges here, but the soil isn't right so they taste too bitter. But they found they could ferment the peels for a good alcoholic drink. They simply added blue food colouring to get dumb white chicks to drink it.
>>
>>79088330
See
>>79087581
>>
>>79087938
Yep, I agree with you. We all want to point fingers, with the finger mostly being pointed at whites these days, but all races/ethnicities are guilty. There's much more to SA history than just black and white, English and Afrikaans, Xhosa and Zulu.
>>
File: d5c.jpg (55 KB, 297x365) Image search: [Google]
d5c.jpg
55 KB, 297x365
>>79081145

USA Always stabs you in the back after you are no longer useful...
>>
>>79088502
Nice one mate. It's an interesting history and I wish I knew more about it. Good luck mate hope you don't get Zim'd.
>>
>>79087581

Or the ANC realizes what is happening, and then solicits bids from the US, France and China on who wants to help them fight a civil war. Winner gets an exclusive free-trade agreement. The ANC are not, and will not ever, enter into a coalition with them because foreigners will drop their money and run. So it'll be Apartheid 2.

I wouldn't discount a full-on breakup though, but the ANC aren't going to walk away from their money machine. SA breaking up means everyone looses money, and nobody wants that. Realistically, a breakup only happens if the EFF storm the ANC headquarters and kill everyone.
>>
>>79082038
Wanna know the sad thing? It was the SP (socialist party) that wanted to recognise the murder of white farmers in South Africa as genocide. It was the VVD (conservatives for you yanks) that shot it down.

You know shit is bad when socialists want to protect whites.
>>
>>79088330

It'll be a shitstorm because the EFF won't ever get the consent of a majority of South Africans (nobody can, except the ANC since they were there when the whole democracy thing started).
>>
>>79088823

>and nobody wants that.

*except the EFF
>>
>>79088738
Thanks. I hope brexit means stronger relationships between SA and UK, and the rekindling of the relationship between Anglos here and our forefathers there, which coincidently was taken away from us by a referendum in the 60's
>>
File: dayum.jpg (169 KB, 635x928) Image search: [Google]
dayum.jpg
169 KB, 635x928
>>79087804
I'll tell you what, let's trade places then? I'll take qt polish girls over 50 million bantus any day
>>
>>79089351

hate to shit on your parade but we'd more likely ally with France, since France still retains influence in their former colonies. Britain's focus will remain on europe unless they get someone that isn't a twat leading them. Even then, a neo-colonial UK would focus on Australia and NZ before bothering with SA.
>>
File: ClW4e5YXEAQf2Ei.jpg large.jpg (120 KB, 623x864) Image search: [Google]
ClW4e5YXEAQf2Ei.jpg large.jpg
120 KB, 623x864
after brexit could brits go back to africa? they have those aircraft carriers too now
>>
File: images_4.jpg (22 KB, 481x305) Image search: [Google]
images_4.jpg
22 KB, 481x305
>>79089733
I know. Europe doesn't want anything to do with us because they feel as if they must include blacks too. Once again leaving whites over here in far more of a predicament than the other major Anglosphere colonies. But a man can dream, right?
>>
>>79090034

For the past 50 years the UK has been reliably anti-colonial, due to their empire ending. This is why SA and Zimbabwe are in the shape they are today: if the UK cared about our security they would be subsidizing us (like rich US states do to poor ones). The only country willing to do that is France, because France didn't really give up their colonies.

At any rate, for the UK to be friendly with SA means that the government would have to be Tory, and be willing to part with money that they will never see a direct benefit from (and be willing to deal with bitching from the left, like they do with their friendliness towards Israel). Also the current Labour leader, Jeremy Corbyn, was big in the anti-Apartheid movement so he has to go too.
>>
>>79086269
São Tome is probably your best bet, but if you want to be on the mainland go Mozambique or /Namibia/
>>
>>79073890
that nigga got a vuvu in his pocket wtf
>>
>>79090308

if you want to dream then dream in French or Hebrew. Because those are the two languages that matter when it comes to 21st century european imperialism
>>
File: FalComplete.jpg (823 KB, 3120x4160) Image search: [Google]
FalComplete.jpg
823 KB, 3120x4160
>>79072814
In
>>
>>79090563
Labour is a joke, Corbyn is a commie and the Tories lost their sense of British legacy. Are Nige has repeatedly said he's pro commonwealth
>>
>>79078529
Apparently their native languages don't have words to describe time. Unless they learn another language, they could go their entire life without knowing what time is, and by the time you teach them when they're older, they'll never understand it
>>
File: 1465927670319.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1465927670319.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>79091545
are they even aware of death then? that things come to an end? kinda creepy
>>
File: tumblr_nnn5nzstxd1s8a8vjo1_500.jpg (113 KB, 500x396) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnn5nzstxd1s8a8vjo1_500.jpg
113 KB, 500x396
Let's share Boer folk music.

https://youtu.be/0wdIiT16LV4

Must be sad seeing your homeland destroyed because the world sided with savages against you. How do you feel about the Afrikaner Weerstandsbeweging?
>>
>>79078529
It is amazing. Make Youtube videos for the love of Satan. You would be a hero.
>>
>>79080248
>Identifying as Zimbabwean
>>
File: awb.jpg (2 MB, 4160x3120) Image search: [Google]
awb.jpg
2 MB, 4160x3120
>>79091919
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlHqKJyo3GQ
>>
an african thread? wtf
>>
>>79081509
>New Sweden

Don't fall for the memes desu, Minnesota is still pretty white.
>>
>>79091919
Could be worse. At least boers still exist. Unlike Rhodesians
>>
File: 1435206306105.jpg (1 MB, 1152x1008) Image search: [Google]
1435206306105.jpg
1 MB, 1152x1008
>>79080892
I can't see how you can objectively say the USA is worse when we have statistics that show murder rates, rapes, robberies, etc., side-by-side and not hard to find...

But I do respect, greatly respect, your pride in your homeland.
>>
File: 178.jpg (306 KB, 2272x1704) Image search: [Google]
178.jpg
306 KB, 2272x1704
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khH0f4umbDk

Let me introduce you to rome. Official thread soundtrack
>>
>>79092476
Damn it! Already have you.
>>
>>79091336

Notice how Farange isn't in charge. The Conservatives are. Even with a fully pro CW government, it would be difficult to justify spending money in SA that could go farther in Australia or Canada.
>>
>>79092476
you're going in my no cheaterino map
>>
>>79088943
VVD isn't conservative, despite being more on the right side of our political spectrum.
And yeah, SP can take surprising stances on some subjects at times. I'm very much against socialism and therefore I will never vote for them, but at least I can appreciate them for not being like the pvda.
>>
File: rhodesien.png (297 KB, 604x390) Image search: [Google]
rhodesien.png
297 KB, 604x390
Dumping some rhodesian banter. Funny how this is over two decades old and people still play it cool.
>>
>>79091919
>>79091919
The AWB is a group of fucknuts with narrow eyes. Its always the loner washouts that flock to this group. They were responsible for a lot of deaths back in the day. My dad used to be a policeman and he was one of the first responders to a bomb blast in the East Rand area. AWB's work. He was greeted with total chaos. Saw a piece of what looked like a piece of fabric hanging over a traffic light, turned out to be human skin. Told me after he saw a woman franticly searching and screaming for her lost son , told him he was on a little bike just outside her shop where the blast happened. He came upon a damaged shoe with the little foot still in it. He told me he got back into the van and just drove.
>>
>>79094189
>The AWB is a group of fucknuts with narrow eyes.
They did end up fucking up negotiations quite a bit with their whole driving through the wall
>>
>>79094189
I talked to a lady who was a police crime scene photographer in the 80ies. Not very amusing to be honest.
>>
>>79094616
And this shit isnt even half of it. Not all AWB related but now I understand why he has this severe PTSD. Fucking things our farthers had to do/see during apartheid. Could write a book.
>>
>>79093696
I don't understand this "London isn't white" meme. I've been there. There are plenty of white people, even if they aren't all British whites. They should come to Los Angeles if they want to see non-whites.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 35

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.