[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Attack of the unwashed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 10
File: 19518_Farage-laughing.jpg (49 KB, 462x347) Image search: [Google]
19518_Farage-laughing.jpg
49 KB, 462x347
>WHEN LEFTISTS PROTEST FOR THE THIRD TIME THIS WEEK BECAUSE OF EU REFERENDUM LOOL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yR1bDpfBnA
>>
>>79072532
>waving a giant Google sign

Why? Are they implying that Google is pro-EU?

I would never suspect such a kosher corporation as being in favor of globalism!
>>
File: people.gif (2 MB, 500x209) Image search: [Google]
people.gif
2 MB, 500x209
these """people"""
>>
File: medicalmedium-11a.jpg (131 KB, 550x411) Image search: [Google]
medicalmedium-11a.jpg
131 KB, 550x411
those are some sweat sweet sweet tears
>>
>Britain holds a referendum on whether or not to leave the EU
>There are ads, debates and media coverage for months
>They wouldn't care if remain wins with 51% so everyone is happy with how the referendum is laid out
>Suddenly leave wins because remain voters don't even bother to vote
>People protest because they literally just aren't happy with the result and think that leave should have to win by 60%
>It is only now that they are upset by how the referendum was set up because they lost
>>
Christ, Crusties never went away, did they?

Manky filth
>>
You know what, we should have a referendum to decide whether or not to stay in the EU. Oh wait.
>>
File: 1466737647982.jpg (77 KB, 841x466) Image search: [Google]
1466737647982.jpg
77 KB, 841x466
>we only want democracy when our side wins
leftists everyone.

really makes you think though.. how hard do you think BLM and various other groups will chimp out if/when Trump becomes president?
>>
>get given a referendum
>referendum is voted for democratically
>lose referendum
>throw a shitfit and blame the guy who gave you a referendum and OAPs
>Still consider yourself progressive and freedom minded

I could not make the left up in Britain if I was writing a dystopian novel, lads. The salt from Brexit has given so much salt filled banter that I don't think I can even find anything funny anymore, like that episode of southpark where Cartman sees the people with bums for faces. My kek muscle has burnt out, what do?
>>
File: 1457557651844.png (278 KB, 389x469) Image search: [Google]
1457557651844.png
278 KB, 389x469
>>79072532
>Londonistan
>English
>>
>>79074007
They were chanting "we are European"
I doubt they realize what the referendum was actually about.
>>
Meh, they will calm down eventually.
Same shit happened when ukip got lots of votes and no seats.
HURR DURR CHANGE THE SYSTEM!!! DEMOCRACY DIDN'T WORK FOR US!!!!
Ukippers eventually stfu'd, so will remainers.
>>
File: pinochet2.jpg (52 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
pinochet2.jpg
52 KB, 400x300
>>79073793
>how hard do you think BLM and various other groups will chimp out if/when Trump becomes president?

I expect riots even before the election if it looks close. These people are psychotic and the left is enabling them.

Sometimes I wish we'd just Pinochet the libs. Put them on barges and send it to the middle of the Atlantic then sink the fucking barge.
>>
>we are all immigrants
Amazing how clear it is that they just googled "protest signs"
>>
File: br.gif (503 KB, 500x223) Image search: [Google]
br.gif
503 KB, 500x223
>>79072532
What's it like to feel so strongly about something?
>>
>>79072532
>people literally going out and protesting for the rights of bureaucratic foreign autists in the EU to control their lives

It's really silly when you think about it.

"I DEMAND THAT A BANK CLERK FROM FINLAND BE ABLE TO RAISE THE TAXES ON A SPECIFIC TEA BRAND I LIKE BY 20%!!!"
>>
>>79072532
It looks like it's gonna start raining heavily soon, look at the clouds
I'm so fucking ready to watch these cocksuckers scramble for the bus stop like soaked rats
>>
FUCKING SUUUUBHUUUMANS

This makes me so sad. Why are they allowed to be so close to such a beautiful building?
>>
File: pinochet.jpg (373 KB, 850x1197) Image search: [Google]
pinochet.jpg
373 KB, 850x1197
>>79074516
>>
>>79075557
traitors in our governments
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/10613133/r

Rule Britannia
>>
>>79074007

I wish Orwell were around to write a new book.
>>
File: georgelemaitre.jpg (71 KB, 600x898) Image search: [Google]
georgelemaitre.jpg
71 KB, 600x898
>>79072532
What exactly are they protesting against? It's like the trump protests. A lot of these people would claim to be for things like free elections and referenda, but the moment it churns out a result they don't like they demand it be disrespected. There's no desire for integrity. I've voted against the majority before but I'd never dream against protesting a fully democractic result.
>>
They are protesting against anything and everything, including overruling democracy.
>>
Say it loud say it clear?
What is this shit protest about?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.