[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You have ten seconds to explain to me why the US government doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: image.gif (682 KB, 265x258) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
682 KB, 265x258
You have ten seconds to explain to me why the US government doesn't owe me reparations for the inhuman and disgusting treatment of my forebears.
>>
>>79070109
They do owe you. Also, sorry from white Canada too. We were just as bad.
>>
>>79070109
You still haven't received your full punishment for the heinous acts you committed against the Jews in Egypt.
>>
If we pay, we win
>>
File: blackcunt.png (29 KB, 741x649) Image search: [Google]
blackcunt.png
29 KB, 741x649
>>79070109
>>
>>79070407
You can't hold the son accountable for the actions of the father.

However the US government as an entity has existed uninterrupted for near 250 years. It can be held accountable.
>>
>>79070109

Because the American government emancipated you, you fucking dumbass

>muh ancestors

By that rhetoric I should be able to demand reparations from Italy because of what the Romans did to the Scots
>>
>>79070630
If the same Roman government existed - you could.
>>
>>79070725

Why would they have to pay anything to him tho? Who would force them to?
>>
>>79070868
Moral law impels it - the same way if my father is killed by a drunk driver I can sue for damages and am rightly entitled to compensation.

Obviously no one can force they US government to pay me, but they are morally obligated to.
>>
>>79071003

> moral law

lol
>>
>>79071480
Third world anteater dick degenerates would be unfamiliar, I know
>>
>>79070338
Spoken like a true cuck.

[spoiler]It's true though, Americans were much worse[spoiler]
>>
Never ever
>>
>>79070630
Or I could make Germany pay reparations for the 1/64 Czechoslovakian that burns with rage inside me.
>>
>>79070109
But we already paid for you????
>>
File: image.png (366 KB, 633x447) Image search: [Google]
image.png
366 KB, 633x447
You don't need reparations because there is no connection between the shitty lives of a lot of blacks now, abs the shitty lives of blacks that were slaves
>>
>>79070605

Except that the US government's money is just the money of taxpaying citizens, meaning that it would be taxpaying citizens (who had nothing to do with slavery) paying reparations.

Besides, what do you think welfare is?
>>
File: cuckcunt.png (35 KB, 741x649) Image search: [Google]
cuckcunt.png
35 KB, 741x649
>>79072531
>>79070338
>>
>>79070109
Show the proof of purchase to the returns counter then they can give you store credit.
>>
Because reparations are for pussies,
If you want reparations you're obviously a whiney cunt boi.
My Wife's Asian family came here from poverty, working 2 jobs, because of opportunity.
Now most of the family is Doctors and own multiple homes.
Get of your boi pussy and quit feeling sorry for yourself. QED
>>
>>79070109
We already gave it to you. If in 150+ years you can't get your shit together, that's on you.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.