[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you support abortion if men were also given the right to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
Would you support abortion if men were also given the right to deny paying any child support whatsoever?

His life his choice, right?
>>
>>79067589
Keep your dick in your pants or use a condom.

Fucking idiots.
>>
>>79067589
Only for niggers, brown people and autist asians
>>
>>79067589
>men were also given the right to deny paying any child support whatsoever?
That's shit wording.

No obligation to pay in the first place.
>>
>>79068044

Niggers already don't pay.
>>
>>79067589
I support abortion now, though.

But yeah, to change the legal precedent to accepted paternity rather than forced would be great.

Or have the unborn no longer considered persons under law in cases of induced miscarriages and the like.
>>
Society would cease to function, mayne.

More men would have kids left and right with different women.

Who's going to pay for all those kids?
>>
>>79067775
fpbp

The "I was horny" is a poor excuse where there are oral, anal, foreplay, mutual masturbation, etc....
>>
>>79067589
I do support abortion.

Child support should not be required unless the man agrees to bring the pregnancy to term.
>>
>>79067589

Absolutely, though I already support abortion.
>>
murder is murder and has nothing to do with who pays for what. There is no difference between a "legal" late term abortion and waiting 24 hours for it to be born and then killing it.

There is no "right to choice". It should be called "a right to murder my unborn child"
>>
File: 1457839360880.png (518 KB, 899x643) Image search: [Google]
1457839360880.png
518 KB, 899x643
>>79070000
Fampai, murder =/= killing. It's why the legal system is a cluster fuck concerning issues such as intent, cause, action, and the state of the slayer.

But even then, let's agree abortion is murder. The intentional killing of another person with premeditation outside of sanctioned warfare or execution.

Abortion still manages to be extremely useful as a tool of demicide. Most people that receive abortions are poor, poorly educated, and often poor decision makers themselves. By allowing legal abortions you have effectively reduced the ability of this demographic to reproduce. It's a bit of a statistical oddity that gets glossed over; in places where abortion is legalized, crime tends to go down over twenty years even when crimes/complications of illegal abortions that are not longer penalized are accounted for.

>tl:dr;
Abortion mainly kills niggers and poor people, a vast portion of which would also end up in jail and leech off a socialized system.
>>
>>79067775
Contraception is degenerate.
>>
>>79067589
No because murder is murder. Killing an unborn child after conception is murder to me. I would have nothing to do with a person who would do this on purpose and think the names of every woman who wasn't raped and had an abortion should be public knowledge.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.