[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHY WONT THEY REVEAL THE SHOOTER?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: file.png (294 KB, 618x351) Image search: [Google]
file.png
294 KB, 618x351
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/23/armed-man-opens-fire-at-german-cinema-kinopolis-viernheim
>MASS SHOOTING ALMOST A WEEK AGO ON THE SAME DAY AS BREXIT VOTE
>NO OUTLETS WILL REVEAL ANYTHING ABOUT THE SHOOTER OTHER THAN 'MASKED MAN'

hmm... could it be?
>>
>>79066888

>trips

kek wills that the shooter was a non-white
>>
>>79066888
Its because no one care about him until he put on the mask
>>
true, that's very strange... i forgot everything about it
>>
File: 1415524359025.png (67 KB, 281x344) Image search: [Google]
1415524359025.png
67 KB, 281x344
>>79066888
>>
>>79066980
Better than trips thats a full house

Kek be with us
>>
>>79066888
Because he's probably a Paki.
>>
Coulter's Law

If he was white, we'd be told the same day.
>>
>>79067016
underrated
>>
File: 1440630053475.jpg (62 KB, 811x795) Image search: [Google]
1440630053475.jpg
62 KB, 811x795
>>79066888
>>
>>79066888
It was just some angry pasty white nationalist armed with a airsoft rifle.

They shot him on sight.

The reason they stopped reporting on this story and stories alike is because unlike the US the Germans don't want to sensationalize these events and catapult their perpetrators into stardom.

You know how at school shooting in the US within 24 hours the attacker is doxxed on national prime time television and 24 hours after that that video of some sociologist explaining why this sensationalist bullshit is bad hits the front page of reddit?

Yeah...
>>
>>79066994
This.
>>
>>79066888
B A N E ?
A
N
E
?
>>
Why did he wear the mask?
>>
>>79066888
Sam Hyde European Tour
>>
Because it was a muslim and they don't report on race if the suspect isn't white.
>>
Applying Coulter's Law to this I think it's not even a sandnigger given this amount of time involved. Only one possibility for this amount of time to reveal the shooter:

IT'S A FUCKING KIKE.
>>
it was a gas gun that shoots pepper spray anyways
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.