[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lead water
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 1035x776) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 1035x776
Can someone red-pill me on this dirty water meme? I feel like this can easily be solved by simply installing an RO/charcoal water filter under their sinks. Who the fuck doesn't do this already? Are the people Flint too poor or too stupid to understand this?
>>
>Democrat county

>smart, not poor

Pick one.
>>
File: alexjones-screencap-infowars.png (457 KB, 790x444) Image search: [Google]
alexjones-screencap-infowars.png
457 KB, 790x444
>>79066837
Wait a minute
>>
>poor people
>afford water filter
>afford water filter that can remove lead

They can't. It's not that simple.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (87 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
87 KB, 1280x720
Let me tell you about filters.
>>
>>79066837
Charcoal is for filtering non-polar particles
>>
>>79068647
That's why I said RO filter too.
>>79067433
I'm not paranoid retard who thinks the government is trying to kill us with Fluoride. An RO filter can be bought for like 50-100 bucks. Does /pol/ really not buy a filter for their taps? What the fuck is wrong with you people. Worse than the dindus in Flint
>>
>>79070045

Some of us aren't on the municipal water supply. My water comes from a spring. Mitochondria, you're a weak faggot, etc.
>>
>>79070267
Falling for the spring water marketing meme. Spring water has the same impurities you retard.
>>
>democrats
>blacks
>arabs

Working with their hands. Installing a simple piece of technology. Understanding something about how the world around them works beyond their next meal and entertainment. You already know the answer to this.
>>
>>79071389

>meme

There's no meme when you're quoted $63k to run a line from the nearest meter. Protip basement dweller: you are responsible for any pipe from the meter to your residence.

Also, lol @ impurities. There is a difference between disinfect and sanitize. So are you bitching about turbidity or pathogens? I run tests every spring but I never have a problem with either. Hard to contaminate a water table when you're in the middle of fucking nowhere and you only have a dozen or so neighbors in a square mile radius.

And besides, that's why I mentioned mitochondria. Research its role with immunity. Now suck my dick, city boy.
>>
>>79066837
>niggers
>dindu nuffin
All you need to know.
>>
>>79070045
>Does /pol/ really not buy a filter for their taps? What the fuck is wrong with you people. Worse than the dindus in Flint
German water is safe to drink, we have regulations on water supply.
>>
>>79066837
In Germany tab water has better qualtiy than bottled water and that for itself got better quality than any american water because the water business here is not profit driven you globalist fuckwits
>>
>>79066837
too stupid, thats what happens whenyou drink too much lead water.
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 475x235) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 475x235
>>79072816
Top kek my inbred Appalachian cuck. You're pic related.I'm sorry that you live in the middle of nowhere with your sister/wife, but your life is insignificant and doesn't matter to the problem at hand.
>city boy
I have well water cause I'm a civilized suburban man
>>
>>79074791
>well water
>civilized

pick1
>>
>>79070045
Well water here. Still filtered, though, simply because it tastes better.
>>
>>79066837
You cowards don't even filter water
>>
>>79075252
Bump
>>
I live in what's known as the mineral area, southeast Missouri. If you ever plan a visit, don't drink the water.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.