[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
message to /pol/ from polish poster
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: POLAND CHANNELS IPTV.png (22 KB, 512x503) Image search: [Google]
POLAND CHANNELS IPTV.png
22 KB, 512x503
Seriously, the bullying against Polish members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Polish are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.
Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only Polish man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Swedes or Germans? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful proud country? Irish get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest whites in Europe.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful !
Would you call an Polish man a "toilet cleaner"(disgusting words) to his face? Would you say to a kind,peaceful and hard working salt of the earth Polish man that they are a "toilet cleaners"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?
Your destroying national pride, your dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.
>>
>>79065881
Boo hoo!
>>
>>79065881
This pasta is already getting old.
>>
File: images.png (1 KB, 98x115) Image search: [Google]
images.png
1 KB, 98x115
>>79065881
>>
File: 1449243019098.jpg (407 KB, 892x2586) Image search: [Google]
1449243019098.jpg
407 KB, 892x2586
>>79065881
>>
File: 1466294393773.jpg (81 KB, 960x728) Image search: [Google]
1466294393773.jpg
81 KB, 960x728
>>79065881
>>
>>79065881

Churchill betrayed us and sold us to the Russian dogs because he was too much of a pussy to go against Stalin. All of our intellectuals were executed in order to suppress us.

But we shall have our day. Daj mi wolność albo daj mi śmierć.
>>
>>79065881
What have Polish people ever done for us?
>>
A Polack came home one day from work, hung up his coat, took off his hat and walked into his bedroom shouting "honey I'm home!" What should he see but his best friend in bed with his wife. Infuriated, he rushed to the cupboard, pulled out his gun and put it to his head. His wife started laughing. "Don't laugh!" he screams. "You're next!"
>>
Stale pasta
>>
>>79065881
>muh feelings
Tl;dr
Your feelings are hurt... just go back to red dit.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.