[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seriously, the bullying against Brazilian members of this community
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: flag.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
flag.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1200
Seriously, the bullying against Brazilian members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Brazilians are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.
Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only Brazilians man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Swedes or Germans? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful country? Potato niggers get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest whites in South America.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful !
Would you call a Brazilians man a "shitskin monkey"(disgusting word) to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth Brazilians man that they are a "monkey nigger"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?
You're destroying national pride, you're dividing whites against each other, you're doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.
>>
File: Brazil.gif (895 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
Brazil.gif
895 KB, 200x150
>Meanwhile in Brazil
>>
>>79065449
Okay Pedro, let me run you by things here.

We are on /pol/.

Nobody gives a fuck, deal with the problem yourself.
>>
>>79065449
there is not bullying against us cause nobody cares about brazilians. stop shaming ourselves
>>
>>79065610
That's... Genius!
>>
>>79065449
>Brazil
>Having a relevant opinion
Pick one
>>
File: macho-man-slim-jim.jpg (37 KB, 345x359) Image search: [Google]
macho-man-slim-jim.jpg
37 KB, 345x359
>>79065449

Can't take the heat? Snap into a Slim Jim!

Actually, would like to help, but I'm all outta fucks.
>>
Most brazilians bully against themselves, the ''vira-latas'' So what's the problem
>>
File: 1466864177952.jpg (54 KB, 524x528) Image search: [Google]
1466864177952.jpg
54 KB, 524x528
I love the outrageous cesspool of shit that 4chan is, but it is nice to have a bit of a reality check every now and then and remember that we're all in this together. I think you could take solace in the knowledge that the majority of 4chan users are probably fat, shut-in neckbeards who only go to such extremes online because they'd never have the nerve to do it to someone's face, making up for all those years of bullying.
Much love, everyone. x
>>
>>79065449
holy shit, how much of a bitch can you be?
>>
>>79065449

Can we stop trying to force this shit copypasta into being a meme, please? Go away, work on it some more and try to make it funny.
>>
>>79065449
Tl;dr shouldnt you be out chewing paco and raping women
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.