[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.playboy.com/articles/my- choice-chelsea-handler
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: chelsea-handler-instagram__oPt.jpg (31 KB, 580x580) Image search: [Google]
chelsea-handler-instagram__oPt.jpg
31 KB, 580x580
http://www.playboy.com/articles/my-choice-chelsea-handler

>We have 7.3 billion people on this planet. Anybody who carefully decides not to become a parent—let alone a bad parent, which is what I would have become—should be applauded for making a smart and sustainable decision.

Chelsea Handler had 2 abortions in one year at the age of 16, what does /pol/ think of this?
>>
>>79062754

>playboy.com

Not today, Yitzakh
>>
File: T3TEz0W.jpg (15 KB, 403x272) Image search: [Google]
T3TEz0W.jpg
15 KB, 403x272
>>
That she's gross and I hope I can do better than settling down with someone like her.
>>
>>79062875
http://pastebin.com/DTsAX8JC

Now go out into the dark streets and fight some shovelbangers
>>
>>79062754
All I see are sorry ass excuses to kill babies. If she really wanted to be sustainable and reduce the world population she would just go on a mass shooting, then kill herself afterwards.
>>
>>79062894
lmao
>>
>>79062754
Her cunt is probably so stretched out that when she does get pregnant the fetus just falls out. Auto-abortion
>>
Overpopulation is an African, Indian, and Chinese problem
Coincidentally, the world would be a better place if weaponized disease was used to wipe those regions clean.
>>
>>79062894
top leaf
>>
>>79062754
>carefully decides
>abortion
pick one
>>
Yeah, that argument would be fine if at the same time we weren't constantly being told that we need mass immigration because the birth rate is too low.
>>
>I’d love for somebody to try to tell me what to do with my body. I dare them.

of course it ends with some girl power strong independent dont tell me what to do if you cant handle me at my worst you dont deserve me at my best fucking bullshit
>>
>>79063425
Oy, but who's going to pay your pension?
>>
>>79062754
>choosing not to procreate and choosing to kill your children is the same thing
Liberals.
>>
>>79062754
She is an unfunny woman who murdered babies because she spread her legs as a teenager. Now she hangs out with a brown midget and talks about being a drunken slut. She needs to repent. She should be better than this.
>>
Abortion should be legal if it's done by killing the mother. This would be just and stop people from spreading bullshit like "omg, there is so many people, better kill some".
>>
>>79063787
lets just be glad she isn't reproducing
>>
File: Galil.gif (349 KB, 260x400) Image search: [Google]
Galil.gif
349 KB, 260x400
>>79062894
dis nigga
>>
>>79062754
Thank god she didn't have kids. Quality > Quantity
>>
>>79062754
The problem with people who choose not to be parents for good reasons is that they don't stop the hordes of people having kids for bad reasons.

See: Africa's soaring population grwoth.

But what do you get when you say Africans need to stop breeding? You get called a racist. In fact, all these lefty cunts are constantly shilling for "massive child death in Africa" as if it's some sort of problem. Bitch, Western medicine is ALREADY ensuring massive population growth. We don't need to save more of them.

But yeah, I'll believe Ms. Handler when she starts openly speaking out against mass migration and Third World population growth. Until then, she's just another anti-Western idiot waiting to usher in the end of the civilized world.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.