[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seriously, the bullying against British members of this community
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 16
File: untitled6565487.png (59 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
untitled6565487.png
59 KB, 259x194
Seriously, the bullying against British members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since the British are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.
Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only British man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Swedes or Germans? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful little country? Potato niggers get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest whites in Europe.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful !
Would you call an British man a "gypsy nigger"(disgusting word) to his face? Would you say to a kind,peaceful and hard working salt of the earth British man that they are a "gypsy nigger"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?
Your destroying national pride, your dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.
>>
>>79062042
Why are her eyes trying to escape from her face
>>
>>79062194

Inbreeding lmao
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 604x402) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 604x402
That has to be the most unique face I've ever seen
>>
>>79062042
STFU rosbif and go wash you crooked teeth instead of whining.

I hear the same sad jokes on surrender since I'm 10 and I don't whine everytime like a faggot, you know what ? Because most of the time all their countries are shit tier, that's just petty jealousy constructed during centuries from petty countries with an inferiority complex.

>Swedes or Germans

Yeah, let's harass even more the most autistic and unable to defend themself on this board, the one who are already inhibited since their childhood to become good beta males.
Fucking disgusting anglos.
>>
>>79063245
DAS RITE!
>>
Seriously, the bullying against British members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since the British are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.
Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only British man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Swedes or Germans? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful little country? Potato niggers get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest whites in Europe.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful !
Would you call an British man a "gypsy nigger"(disgusting word) to his face? Would you say to a kind,peaceful and hard working salt of the earth British man that they are a "gypsy nigger"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?
Your destroying national pride, your dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.
>>
>>79062042
>couldn't handle the banter
>>
>>79062042
I hear they're nicer over at reddit and tumblr.
>>
>>79062042
NO STOP IT I HAVE SEEN THIS BEFORE FUCK OFF YOU CUNT, THIS WAS ABOUT ROMANIANS BEFORE
>>
Fuck off, Mohammed.
>>
>>79063572
>>79063596
>>79063620

>>
>>79062042
Kill yourself ya disgrace
>>
this thread is going too good time to shit post
>>
Britfag
>>
>>79062042
QQ
>>
I'm surprised you were able to stop sucking Mohammed's dick long enough to type that out, Reginald Kensington III.

Tanslated into British English: Tut tut cheerio tea and crumpets rumpy pumpy play some footy snogging on Moham's bellend Reggeenowld.
>>
>>79063765

>>
>>79064127
Kek
>>
>>79062194

BEADY
E
A
D
Y
>>
>>79062042
>Would you call an British man a "gypsy nigger" to his face?
If he's a fucking gypsy nigger, yes, I will call him out on being a gyspy nigger 100 times out of 100.'
>Would you say those words to your fellow white brother?
If he's being a gypsy nigger, yes, or if I'm just having banter and if I was bothering to have enough association with them to ever be talking to them, they wouldn't be some thin skinned babby who's gonna get their feefees hurt from banter.
>Are you starting to feel ashamed now?
No?
>You fucking degenerate?
I'm as pure as the drive snow, lad.
>>
>>79062042
>an British man

Britain, pls.
>>
>>79062042
Everybody gets bullied here, suck it up
>Swedecucks
>Build wall pedro
>poo in loo
>a FUCKING LEAF
>Amerifat/clap/le ebin burger meme
You can always go back to Faceberg of Plebbit if you need more protection from moderators.
>>
File: image.png (859 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
859 KB, 750x1334
>American girls

God bless these whores
>>
>>79062194
Foetal alcohol syndrome.
>>
>>79063245
>he doesn't get the satire
>>
File: noice9197822.png (386 KB, 796x800) Image search: [Google]
noice9197822.png
386 KB, 796x800
>>79068889
Nothing better than a good ole American slut
>>
File: HeyAnglo.jpg (596 KB, 780x1643) Image search: [Google]
HeyAnglo.jpg
596 KB, 780x1643
>>79062042
Why did you ever think inbreeding was a good idea?
>>
File: concorde-pear.jpg (11 KB, 220x280) Image search: [Google]
concorde-pear.jpg
11 KB, 220x280
>>79062042
>hur dur its just bullying!
Grow a pear faggot
>>
File: quasimodo.jpg (104 KB, 2024x820) Image search: [Google]
quasimodo.jpg
104 KB, 2024x820
>>79062042
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 480x360
Pic related, Masie with a tan
>>
File: Box Of Butthurt.jpg (142 KB, 457x348) Image search: [Google]
Box Of Butthurt.jpg
142 KB, 457x348
>>79062042

Looks like someone can't handle the banter.
>>
>>79062042

This looks like a copy pasta, but we actually like you Brits here in the states. Now stop fucking crying, Swedes and Indians get shit all the time on this board:
>>
whos bullying us? i havent noticed any
if its anything regarding our economy, we signed up for a brexit knowing full well about the ecoomic uncertainty but many of us believe its worth it in the long run to become a fully democratic and independent nation again.
>>
File: popcorn.jpg (482 KB, 1000x1926) Image search: [Google]
popcorn.jpg
482 KB, 1000x1926
>>79062042
>irregardless
Didn't you dipshits invent English or is that just a meme too? Fucking """IRREGARDLESS""" you are one huge faggot.
>>
>>79062042

Fuck off puff. We are British we can take it and give it back twice as hard.

You've gone American safe spaces soft.
>>
>>79062042
>Why not bully Swedes or Germans?

fffffffffuuck off cunt
>>
>>79062042
>Politically Incorrect is
>Politically correct

also look at the flag fag
>>
>>79071677
I'm with you on this one fellow british citizen

See my post here
>>79072407
>>
>>79063245
>>Swedes or Germans
>Yeah, let's harass even more the most autistic and unable to defend themself on this board

>french """"banter""""
low energy, Pierre
>>
>>79062042
Apologise for trying to leave our perfect Union.
>>
>>79062042
what a fag win a war on your own fag next time
>>
>>79062194
A girl has no face.
>>
>>79063950
Please, leaf us alone.
>>
>>79062042

I have become banter the destroyer of worlds.
>>
>>79063245
I always thought the French were considered Anglos.
>>
File: scurvy.jpg (47 KB, 250x200) Image search: [Google]
scurvy.jpg
47 KB, 250x200
>>79062042
>Seriously, the bullying against British members of this community is getting way out of hand

In all of your time here, what made you think this was a good idea? This is the sort of shit that cranks things up to poo-in-loo/pay debts levels....Slimey-limey
>>
File: quintessentially british.png (58 KB, 372x361) Image search: [Google]
quintessentially british.png
58 KB, 372x361
>>79062042
>its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and HURT FEELINGS

also

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuJzSTNDUGI
>>
File: 1467056172728.png (25 KB, 808x590) Image search: [Google]
1467056172728.png
25 KB, 808x590
>>79062042
Stfu you spineless scottish cuck
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.