[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just saw a Mexican family for the first time. What the fuck?...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 220
Thread images: 32
File: images.jpg (3 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3 KB, 299x168
>Be me
>Be Fruits and Vegetables Clerk in a downtown grocery store
>Mexican family comes in, (probably just got here from Mexico, I have no idea how.)
>Dressed in oversized 2006 G-Unit apparel
>THEY LOOKED ABSOLUTELY SOULLESS, INHUMANE, LIKE DOGS
>I actually had to go to the storage room because I was scared they were gonna rob the place. Only time that happened to me before was when some soulless looking muslim women came in.

I do not want these fucking mutts in my country.

Fuck the Liberal Party. They're run by Catholics who have been degrading this country ever since it was founded.
>>
>>79061991
>Catholics
You mean protestant.
>>
Eh, unless they are teen gangs Mexicans are pretty cool, they mind their own business and aren't bothered by much, they are the least of your concerns.
>>
>>79061991
>smell like shit
>most have IQ even lower than niggers
>famous for not paying taxes
>breed like rabbits which will put immense pressure on our already crumbling medical system

ya, we're fucked
>>
>>79062924
This anon is correct.
>>
>>79061991
Kill yourself OP
>>
>>79062795
To start, Catholics are Pagan, not Christian.

The Liberal Party has been Catholic since the beginning with Wilfrid Laurier. Catholics ruin countries where ever they go. There have been massive anti-Catholic movements in the USA and in Canada in the past. And the Mass Media is run by Catholics here too.

>>79062924
>>79063170
>>79063468
Holy Shills, Batman.
>>
>>79063126
You could be looking at Guatemalan or Honduran peoples. People in North America tend to think that all people that are south of the border are dirt poor indios, drug traffickers and Mexican. The Hispanic illegals have their problems in regards to education but they are not drooling at the mouth retarded like many Sub Saharan Africans and Islamic populations.
>>
Joot needs to IP ban fucking Canadians I'm so tired of leaf posters.

FUCK
>>
>>79061991
Let me guess. The man and woman were in their late 20s, and they already had 5 or 6 kids? That's the same thing that happens here.
>>
>>79064000
Average IQ in Mexico is 88.
And among the ones who move to the US it is 82.

Those numbers are literally african tier, maybe even slightly worse.

Hard to find a stupider more useless group of people. And if you want proof just look at what a fucking mess their country is.
>>
>>79064000
>>79064158
GLOBALIST SHILLS
>>
>>79064158
>why wont canadians let me move there and collect welfare and free housing mayne
>das so raycis mayne
>>
>>79064178
>>79064181
Yep, guess I'm gonna have to leave the city and move back to the suburbs. Just having to look at them kills me.
>>
>>79061991
>I actually had to go to the storage room because I was scared they were gonna rob the place.
> I am a pussy and scare of non white people.
I found the reason of the downfall of your civilizations
>>
>>79064642
Yup, he is the problem.

Not the retard politician of brings in hordes of low IQ literal down syndrome third worlders
>>
>>79064781
I don't have a problem with most law abiding Hispanic immigrants. They tend to fully assimilate and they tend to only chase after their own women .
>>
>>79064642
I'm not some wannabe looking to prove myself. My ancestors worked hard to build a safe country and it's being destroyed by the Catholic Party of Canada.
>>
>>79061991

Haha fucking canuckistan gonna get cucked by spics too now.

The fat middle-aged spics with a fat wife and half-dozen fat children are not really a physical threat, they don't get violent. They are a social threat because they breed like rabbits, sponge welfare, and vote left, but not a physical threat.

The skinny ones in their late teens/early twenties with pube mustaches and greasy hair and gold necklaces are the ones that'll stab you. You'll learn eventually, Canada
>>
>>79061991
>>I actually had to go to the storage room because I was scared they were gonna rob the place.
kek what a cuck
>>
>>79061991
Wtf, i hate mexicans now!
>>
>>79064998
see this
>>79065169
>>79065169
>>79065169
>>
>>79064998
These people are coming from a dangerous failed state. They are depraved, primal, malnourished and probably intoxicated.
And you sir/m'am, are a horrible shill.

>>79065169
Yeah I can tell by the darkness in their eye.
>>
>>79064181

In Africa it's like 72, Mexicans are literally not as bad as Africans. American blacks are not as bad as Africans. Getting stabbed in the back is not as bad as getting shot in the head

Doesn't mean it's good though
>>
File: mexican motel.jpg (207 KB, 1328x1328) Image search: [Google]
mexican motel.jpg
207 KB, 1328x1328
>>79061991
That sounds pretty accurate. I see that all the time in California. The women are so fat, that they can't even walk, they just waddle around. They look like these short, round fat trolls. They always go to grocery stores in droves. One mamacita with her brood of children, the father rarely in sight. They WILL block the grocery store aisles with their carts, strollers, and broods of children, and they WILL expect you to go the long way around whitey.
>>
>>79061991
>being afraid of mexicans
that family is just enjoying vacations
>>
File: 1456013571798.jpg (17 KB, 350x217) Image search: [Google]
1456013571798.jpg
17 KB, 350x217
>>79061991
>Dressed in oversized 2006 G-Unit apparel
>I actually had to go to the storage room because I was scared they were gonna rob the place

I think you're the faggot here, white boy
>>
>>79062924
>>79063170
>>79063468
>>79064000
>>79064158
>>79064998
diaspora, or shilling for some reason

threadly reminder that euro-Americans (and Canadians for that matter) do not actually enjoy mexcrement presence
>>
>>79061991
>Fuck the Liberal Party. They're run by Catholics who have been degrading this country ever since it was founded.

No shit, they have been undermining us Orange lads for decades now.

Filthy papist scum should be put against the wall and shot.
>>
>brown people come into the store
>get so scared you have to hide in the storage room even though they didn't do anything at all
>leave the city because of it
>blame everything on the Liberals

wow you really are a top cuck OP. You just saw some brown people, didn't even talk or interact with them, and you're letting it dictate your life

too bad you worked your way up to fruits and vegetable clerk at a grocery store and you're going to have to lose all of that
>>
>>79065409
Hispanic immigration would not be a problem if our governments implemented some basic immigration laws. The white communists, the Jews, the chinese and the Arab Islamofascists are a infinitely greater threat to indigenous Europeans than pedro. Pedro just want to labor in order to maintain his family and get wasted on weekends.
>>
>>79065357

It's a popular meme amongst Americans who have not fully dislodged the blue suppository that Mexicans "aren't that bad". The people who think this are simply ignorant of Mexicans. They're applying the same logic (which they now realize is retarded) of "well, yeah, sure blacks commit half of all murders and are only 12% of the population but what about this one black guy I know at my work who went to college and has a house in the suburbs with his wife?"

Mexicans turn neighborhoods into shit, throw trash everywhere, have a universal mentality of "if I can get away with breaking a law, I should" (perhaps unsurprising for people who broke the law to come here) which also applies to Western social norms and standards of behavior. They're not an intelligent, disciplined, or responsible people. On average they're less apeishly violent than blacks, but that's not saying much.

The truth is, nobody in America wants to live in Mexico, otherwise you would move to Mexico. You don't want to live in Mexico because it's a shithole. A shithole is what Mexicans make of a country when they are the majority.

No comparison to blacks, and no number of "personal experience counter-examples" changes this fact.

There are a very few Mexicans who are capable of becoming Americans, and most of them are already here. We need to build wall and remove the wetbacks, and any hispanic who is truly an American now would agree
>>
>>79066407
Agreed.The inferior and welfare leaching Hispanics must be removed.
>>
>>79066238
No, when it comes to Peace, Law, and Order, Jews, Chinks, and Arabs are much more behaved than Mexicans. Who are you working for?
>>
>>79061991
>Fruits and Vegetables Clerk
Large in charge
>>
>>79061991

Where in Canada are you? Lots of Mexicans even in South, North Dakota. In fact i know people that don't even have US citizenship that have over 100 Mexicans working and helped them with US citizenship.
>>
You done goofed making this about Catholics
>>
>>79067049
:P
Fact: 'Latin' America
>>
>>79066901

Arabs are only well behaved until they are numerous enough to feel secure in making a power-grab. In disarmed societies, that usually means 5-10%. In America they're probably not going to become lawless, like in Europe, any time soon, but they're more than happy to exploit social justice theology.

If you think of Muslims in Canada as well-behaved, it's only because they haven't set up sharia zones and banlieues yet
>>
You had to hide in the storage closet? Spineless Canadians. These memes write themselves.
>>
>>79067256
Sure well I'd gladly have Muslims deported as well. But first I think we need to stop bringing in these societal degradants.
>>
>>79066901
The Jews, Arabs and Chinese arr greatly invested toward the destruction of indigenous European culture. Pedro is not an existential threat to whites. He is just a nuisance to us.
>>
>>79067049

Don't forget that "Pope" Cuckcis of Fagsisi is a Mexican (Argentine)
>>
It's your turn leaf. Enjoy.
>>
I generally don't dislike Mexicans, but I fucking HATE when they don't speak a fucking lick of English.
>>
>>79067391

Gotta get rid of weedman, he's like Obama on weed, his sole purpose in life is to cuck your country
>>
>>79067314
>Be tough guy who will stand up to criminals
>Gets stabbed

'Spineless'? I would call it common sense.
>>
>>79061991
>I actually had to go to the storage room because I was scared they were gonna rob the place.

Canada, everyone.
>>
>>79064781
The problem with you guys from my point of view is that you are scared and your politicians and people don't react like you would in other times for fear of being criticized or being called racist. The aggressive and bad immigrants know this, that's why they do what they want, they know you are not going to do shit and they have a wave of self hating people actually defending them because they have a friend who is good.
Don't be scare or you will be dominated in your own country.
Btw I am a argentinian in their late teens/early twenties with pube mustaches and greasy hair and gold necklaces ready to go to your country gringo. Punch me when you see me
>>
>>79066407
>universal mentality of "if I can get away with breaking a law, I should"

You should've been in the last thread.

These beaners were saying it's the employers fault that mexicans move here illegally and work under the table paying 0 taxes.

That even small businesses should have to pay enormous costs to verify their identities and citizenships, and if they are not willing or can't afford it, well too bad thats on them, not all the beaners moving here illegally to work in construction or agriculture

Just completely devoid of any personal responsibility. It's the reason their country is so fucking shit.
>>
>>79067658
I won't come 50 ft near you. We have a nice service here called the police and they arrive on the scene in about 3 minutes.
>>
>>79061991
Just a friendly reminder that most "canadian" posters are either dog eating chinks or streetshitting pajeets that deserve to get nuked, With that on mind carry on.
>>
the untold secret about brown people is about 40% of them could be classified as borderline retarded, but to do so would be considered racist.

No seriously.

I'm not joking.
>>
>>79067994
You don't know jack shit about Canada pal.
>>
>>79067658
I didnt know Argentines were this based, I have an old matress you can use if you ever come to the US
>>
>>79066407

But that's the way it works though. With Mexicans, and with humanity.

A certain amount of people are good and try to uphold decency and order, a certain amount of people are malicious and try to ruin things and spread hatred, chaos and bitterness, and then the rest of the population just doesn't give a shit.
>>
>>79063720
>Catholics ruin countries where ever they go.
Only for the last 500 years. You can thank the French and their revolution for that, as it killed a shit ton of clergy and weakened the church enough to allow easy infiltration of heretics and de facto satanists.
>>
>>79067658
>Spend hundreds of years building a country which is safe, prosperous and free
>you are happy to come here and ruin it by importing your shitty 3rd world values and low iq
>>
>>79065685
So much this it makes me want to GTA all of them when they cross the cross walk, just CHRIST HAVE SOME FUCKING COMMON DECENCY YOU SPIC FUCKS
>>
>>79067926
I would keep an eye on Ahmed or Mutombo. I highly doubt that Alejandro from Argentina is such a threat.
>>
>>79068158
Gonna call bullshit on that. As they say, Satan knows the Scriptures better than anyone else. Catholicism is basically a continuation of the Roman Cult. Been that way since the beginning.
>>
Just fucking start killing people then in secret, it's fucking Canada. You can dump the body anywhere. Start removing them one by one
>>
>>79068352

In the end we're all against whitey, right?
>>
>>79068448
ProxyShill, Canadian countrymen will not descend to such transgressions.
>>
>>79067597
Didn't they walk in with kids? Who robs a store with children? Are Canadians this stupid and spineless? Memes writing themselves again.
>>
>>79068621

t. robert pickton
>>
>>79068439
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_Constitution_of_the_Clergy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dechristianization_of_France_during_the_French_Revolution#Toll_on_the_Church
>>
>>79068602
There are many "white" latin Americans.
>>
>>79068659
Yes they looked like a pack of hyenas.
>>
>shitting on Mexicans
Piss off JIDF, Nigger Slayer Alliance forever.
>>
I'm ready for this should be even more fun than nipper tipping.

I'll have to coin a name for the spanish rape babies thinking they are welcome in the rural parts.

Beaner beating sounds fine to me.
>>
File: chilenopromedio.jpg (38 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
chilenopromedio.jpg
38 KB, 600x600
>>79068713

A lot of them have no considerstion of their race, the few oddballs are like this fucker.
>>
>>79061991
I'm from California, let me give you a run down on Mexicans which I've picked up from 25 years of experience living amongst them.

There are many many varieties of Hispanic. Because they are a mix breed between whites and natives that hasn't finished blending yet, you have some that are tall and slender and look almost like Europeans, and others that are small and dark.

In general the whiter ones are more intelligent, more civil and more sociable. They aren't super violent, they won't rob your store. They're basically like a watered down, low achieving version of a European. Short, pudgy with fat, low achieving in school, smoke a lot of weed (all Mexicans do). No athletic or intellectual talent, nothing really noteworthy about them.

The darker ones....this is where you start getting into the violent behavior. These ones can't hold any sort of conversation on any intellectual level at all. They usually don't bother to learn English and reject any sort of connection with white people, preferring to stick to their own kind. The #1 thig on their mind is soccer, soccer, soccer, it's basically their entire universe.

I've noticed that increasingly where I live the darker ones in particular have developed a very strong racial identity. They aren't nigs, they're 5' 1" berry pickers mostly, not intimidating in the slightest in a 1 on 1 confrontation. Usually when they commit violence it's in large packs with weapons. Unless they have the overwhelming advantage, they will scatter at the first sign of trouble.
>>
>>79068682
Keep the wikipedia links to yourself, I don't want 'em.
>>
>>79068448
>>79068621

and even if they did , theyre Jewish masters would replace the non-white lickity-split
>>
>>79068713

>There are "white" latin Americans.

No there isn't.
>>
>>79068947
That's not even a Mexican. That's a Peruvian indio.
>>
>>79063720

> To start, Catholics are Pagan, not Christian.
> this is what heretics actually believe

Catholicism is the only true form of Christanity. Some protestants and orthodox are alright. Other denominations are plain degenerate
>>
>>79068989
>Gonna call bullshit on that
>Oh you weren't bluffing? Keep it to yourself
k
>>
>>79068957
The problem isn't their skin-tone. It's the fact that they are raised in the most depraved inhumane manner imaginable and they are bringing that depravity to Canada.
>>
>>79068439
Are you a Seventh Day Adventist? You sound like a Seventh Day Adventist.
>>
>>79069078
There are more whites in Latin America then there are people in the entire nation of Canada.
>>
>>79069093
It was just an example, most of us just consider ourselves Mexican.
Not white or black or whatever.

Thats more of a white/black person thing
>>
>>79069093
Dude, we get it, you're a mexican and mad at this Canuck.

pro-tip: Next time you try to shill, don't use terms such as "Indio".
No white person differentiates between spics. Everything south of the border is a spic/Mexican, period.
>>
>>79069184
>>Oh you weren't bluffing? Keep it to yourself
I just know that anyone who links to wikipedia is full of shit. If you have an argument, lay it out right here.
>>
>>79069470
Nah I haven't found a church I deemed worth attending sadly. Went to a Baptist church for a while though.
>>
>>79067926
> you hear me you brown savage get away before I call the police.
You just make me know you are scared now I want to rob you. Good job Canada
>>
>>79069183
Croatia, don't you have some non-Catholics to pillage?
>>
>>79069508
I'm not a Mexican and no. For Latin Americans it's frustrating when Anglos think all hispanic peoples look like fucking Guatemalans.
>>
They're good for nothing. A Mexican family will come over here and make $10,000 annually in income but consume $20,000 annually in welfare. Hispanics are an economic net negative second only to blacks. Americans are literally paying for their own wages to be undercut.
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 564x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 564x375
>>79065685
These types of Mexicans are the least of your worries. Hope Canada has a large prison system.
>>
>>79069934

Just ignore that dumbass guero pham, you're alright.
>>
Don't listen to the shills, a good spic is a dead one or an extreme self hating one
>>
>>79070052

We have open fields if they want to wander into the rural areas. The holes are pre-dug.
>>
>>79070052

Probably Salvadorans, animals those guys
>>
>>79068104
You never face an Argentinian gringo.
My futball ability and my capacity to disguise as a white person makes me your worse nightmare. I can be anywhere ready to kick a ball and break your window
>>
>>79069934
Because all Latin Americans have that uncanny knack for recognizing different white nationalities
>>
>>79069934
You understand right that for us all the swarthy people look the same? Unless it's very obviously differences like a mestizo and a black. I can't even tell the difference between an Italian and a Mexican how the fuck am I going to know the difference between Guatemalens and Pervuivans?

All hispanics are cholos to me.
>>
>>79061991
>I do not want these fucking mutts in my country.
Well, now you know how Americans feel when we see Canadians.
>>
>>79061991
Ive seen this before in Mexicans and south americans. niggers are soulless, same with sandniggers and gooks, but they have some semi human cultures. mexicshits are seemingly fascinated with death, absolute cucks of the highest order, not all mexishits, I have burrito shitting neighbours and theyre great the daughters sexy, but ive seen some absolutely fucking soulless Mexicans
theyre totally fucked in the head, btw this was in the gta idk where you live
>>
>>79070358

Soy un chicano cabron, calmate.
Estamos en esta guerra juntos
>>
File: Harriston.jpg (16 KB, 299x299) Image search: [Google]
Harriston.jpg
16 KB, 299x299
>>79070489
Peruvians looks like pic related, Guatemalens looks like this >>79070052
>>
>>79070745
You need to go back
>>
>>79069934
The vast majority of Latin Americans are mixed, to some degree. I'm not sure why this is so confusing to you.

White Americans (and Canadians, since they're ITT) aren't mixed, at all. Even the 1/8th Cherokee thing isn't actually true. inb4 /pol/ memes

>>79070489
this
>>
>>79070592
Lol

>>79070662
It's because they're raised in horrible conditions sadly.
>>
>>79070489
Brown Italians look more like Arabs. Mexican Mestizos look more like brown skinned Eurasians. Brown people don't look the same at all.
>>
>>79069485

>There are more whites in Latin America then there are people in the entire nation of Canada.

No there isn't.
>>
>>79070805
Don't bother. ID: Uayv7q3R is a shill and has been posting Pro-Mexican bullshit from the beginning of this thread.
>>
>>79062924
>they mind their own business
>this is because they don't bother to assimilate, and have no sense of collectivism except with other hispanics, usually just to mock whites and western society.
>You'd rather import inferior cultures in hopes that they won't be too much trouble, instead of wanting natives with compatible cultures that are usually decent by default
>>
>>79061991
Didn't weedman just pass a bill that allows mexishits to travel visa free to Canada?
>>
>>79070788

Where?
North Carolina?
>>
>>79068219
and you allow us, who is the cuck?
>>
>>79061991
>Admitting you are scared of people that look different
>Actually going to hide

God you faggots are such pussies.
>>
>>79071166
If you want to wave your flag do it in your country
>>79071211
>If criminals do crime, who is the cuck ?
>>
>>79064181

>mexican IQ's drops by 6 points being around americans

lel
>>
They are better then mudshits
>>
>>79071271
Go lose a soccer game to Poland.
>>
>>79070968
Ehh, I tried.

Anyways, I hope someone in your parliament can fuck with Trudeau's spic immigration plans. Don't make the same mistake we did.

The Mexican (although apparently they're not all mexican) community is growing, even in the North here.
t. Ontario border state
>>
>>79071271
I mean it's Canada.... It's like the Sweden of the Americas.
>>
>>79071296
Fuck off Paraguay, stupid land locked faggots
>>
>>79071432
yeah, something's gotta be done.
>>
>>79061991
>>Be Fruits and Vegetables Clerk in a downtown grocery store
Not for long.
>>
>>79061991
how many children? They've invaded my area and the local park there are always mexican women with 5+ kids
>>
>>79071423
>GOTTEM

Grow up. You're a pathetic fucking child. You only hate others because you're an insecure wimpy bitch.
>>
>>79070847
Can you tell the difference between a Ugandan and a Zulu? I'm sure Africans can but I can't. Why should it even matter to me the difference in their appearance? It's the same thing when it comes to mestizos. I can't begin to tell the difference between them. They all look the same. When I think of mestizo the image that pops into my mind is a vague image of someone swarthy, squat and fat
>>
File: 1462120744438.gif (3 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1462120744438.gif
3 MB, 400x225
>>79061991
>YOUR Country
>Implying the majority of canadians share your opinion on immigration.
>>
>>79071543
>there are always mexican women with 5+ kids
disgusting. It's like they're unaware that they're ugly mongrels, and we need less not more of them on this earth.

What state?
>>
>>79071589
This. If you're mad about it stop bitching online OP.
>>
>>79064781
Those low IQ retards are still smarter than the leaf posters ITT
>>
>>79071589
You fellas took that loss really hard eh?
>>79071543
Just Father, Mother and Son. But the son looked ready to grab a fucking knife from the deli.
>>
>>79071766
Delaware
>>
>>79071589
Im jumping two borders just to fuck that feminine pajeet up, oh wait i can just get on a plane and get there as usual.
>>
>>79071766

Latinas as a whole are just eager as fuck to breed.
I love it.
>>
>>79061991
B E T A
E
T
A
>>
>>79071720
I don't know?...Can you tell the difference between an Irish, a Serb, an Estonian and a Portuguese European? I guess that they all look the same to me since Latin Americans all look the "same" as well. I guess were fucking Chinese.
>>
File: OyTE7.jpg (43 KB, 500x388) Image search: [Google]
OyTE7.jpg
43 KB, 500x388
>>79072161
PLEASE WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T STEAL OUR PRECIOUS WOMEN, MEXICO!!!
>>
>>79071436
Needs to be a lumberjack or hunt moose or whatever stereotypical things Canadians to put meat on his bones, and maybe he won't be so scared of the world.

>>79071818
He probably has no one else to talk to if he has to cry to strangers online about how scared he was.

>>79071984
>Trying to change the topic this hard

I could care less about sports. Admit you're afraid of the world. If interacting with people from different parts of the is too much to handle how do you think you're going to progress in life? What if a boss for a job you want is Mexican? Are you going to hide under the chair and interview from there? Grow up. You literally acted like a child.
>>
>>79072598
>>79067597
>>
>>79072404

Yes I can tell the different between almost every European nationality, as long as they've been there generations
>>
>>79072485
I'm too old and too lazy to go over there to look for a job, i have one and in 25 years i can get a pension. You can sleep in peace.
>>
A FUCKING LEAF
>>
File: 1438103147965.png (15 KB, 361x355) Image search: [Google]
1438103147965.png
15 KB, 361x355
lol @ all the amerifats defending these unpleasant mexishit no class subhumans.

literal stockholm syndrome
>>
Okay listen you giant fag-
>A fucking leaf
Oh, carry on.
>>
>>79061991
Now I ain't suggesting beaners aren't scum, but I strongly suspect OP is autistic.
>>
File: 9e4156e03b7630_full.jpg (126 KB, 577x432) Image search: [Google]
9e4156e03b7630_full.jpg
126 KB, 577x432
>>79072862
>>
>>79072774
.....But you can't tell the difference between an Argentine, a Venezuelan, an Ecuadorian and a Cuban?
>>
File: Onizuka.Eikichi.full.977018.jpg (385 KB, 2100x2026) Image search: [Google]
Onizuka.Eikichi.full.977018.jpg
385 KB, 2100x2026
>>79072922
Autism is one of the privileges of living in a calm, peaceful nation like my own.
>>
>>79072161
Haha REKTrudeau.

>>79072755
They came into your store retard. It's your job to serve them, not hide in the back like a bitch.
>BUT /pol/ TOLD ME ALL BROWN PPL ARE BAD!
Yes, because they're going to risk going to jail for your fucking oranges. You're an idiot.
>>
>>79072822
>>79072822
Shut up you filthy hĂºngaro. The only good thing my goverment has done in the last 50 years was deporting all you gypsies, back in the mis eighties you were a plague here, people used to hide their kids because your parents would steal them. Get fucked gyppo.
>>
>>79072822

Shut up mongol
>>
File: wat.webm (136 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
wat.webm
136 KB, 640x360
>>79061991
>Be me
who else can you be?
>>
>>79073354
Did your government deport them to the United States?
>>
>>79073440
It's called Proper Canadian 4chan Posting.
>>
>>79061991
>Just saw a Mexican family for the first time

Where the fuck do you live where this is your first time, OP
>>
File: 1459103059623.jpg (63 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1459103059623.jpg
63 KB, 500x500
>>79069183
This desu
Catholicism will rule the world inshallah
>>
>>79073354

There's nothing wrong with mexicans who actually stay in fucking Mexico. I just hate the gibsmedat kind that goes to white countries and shits out 16 children

keep calm Fernando
>>
>>79073718
There can't be that many Mexicans in canadian hombre.
>>
>>79073745
Funny post considering the fact that The Holy See created Islam as a satellite.
>>
>>79073539
They were pushed to both borders, i guess some went to murica and others to guatemala, it was fucking bad man, hundreds of gypsies in my little town and we coudnt even go to school since those fuckers camped of the school football field.
>>
>>79061991
People who've never been around them don't realize how fucking awful they are. They're all dumb, and violent. Your kids will get stabbed for just walking down the street. They're going to blame the shitty state of their communities on white racism, and shill for more gibs the whole time.
>>
File: Christcucks.jpg (69 KB, 630x458) Image search: [Google]
Christcucks.jpg
69 KB, 630x458
>>79073745

Catholocism is a Jewish controlled.
Islam is the only way inshallah
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJGvx8bYg2I
>>
>>79073718
Well I've known people with some Mexican descent but this was my first time seeing true Mexican peasants.
>>
>>79074050
It's the opposite actually. Many Jews are very submissive to Catholics and the Vatican.
>>
>>79074045
Yep, it's horrible. But the elites don't care because they've got armed guards.
>>
File: crusadeswhen_2.png (136 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
crusadeswhen_2.png
136 KB, 700x700
>>79074050
>>
File: Ivan_the_Terrible_(cropped).jpg (170 KB, 726x909) Image search: [Google]
Ivan_the_Terrible_(cropped).jpg
170 KB, 726x909
>>79064642
Low IQs don't understand just how fucking scary they loow to a high IQ. The spark of life isn't there in their eyes. It's literally like an animal looking back at you. They don't reciprocate thoughts back at you like a white person would.

Also you know things could get violent at any moment for any reason. They're just trash. Puts you in a very defensive mood constantly, and makes it hard to build your life up.
>>
>>79074473
Thou shalt not kill pham.
>>
>>79065060
>I'm not some wannabe looking to prove myself

Too bad for you, every spic is.
>>
>>79074473

You do know these cartoons were drawn by a Malaysian MudGook right?
Kek

There will never be another Crusade
>>
>>79074503
My thoughts exactly.
>>
>>79074431
When i say your kids will get stabbed, i mean your fucking toddlers may very well get stabbed. They are soulless animals. Don't let any of your family associate with them.
>>
>>79074577
Is thou shall not MURDER, killing with a reason is not murdering

kk, allahu akbar kaffir
>>
>>79065685
I learned in a college communication course that it's part of spic culture to not move aside for a stranger. It's considered unmanly to do so. I rammed straight through a group of them at my college, and the butthurt was glorious.
>>
>>79061991
Mexicans in my country are usually educated and the only bearable South American people besides Argentinians.

The rest of them I swear I don't get it at all.
>>
File: cucked.jpg (116 KB, 1090x863) Image search: [Google]
cucked.jpg
116 KB, 1090x863
>>79061991
Enjoy leaf.
>>
File: e37.jpg (73 KB, 600x676) Image search: [Google]
e37.jpg
73 KB, 600x676
>>79075708
That sound rude and primitive

wtf ? i hate myself now
>>
File: 1466142909827.jpg (3 MB, 1440x2421) Image search: [Google]
1466142909827.jpg
3 MB, 1440x2421
>>79068046
80-something IQ used to be classified as mentally retarded in this country. Then all the spics flooded in, and bitched a fit. They lowered it down to 70-something to accommodate them.
>>
>>79069183
>>79073745
This.
Holy roman empire 2 when?
>>
>>79071017

>instead of wanting natives

Should've thought that before you murdered all the natives.
>>
>>79073745
does inshallah means to mudslims the same as word up means to niggers?
>>
>>79074623
This one was made by a random usfag on pol in a Christian thread
>>
>>79078588
Yes pretty much.
>>
>>79062924
>yes /pol/ Mexicans are bro tier

Eh, fuck off. They aren't.
>>
Go hang be a vegetable clerk in Camden you leaf.
If you're scared of a Mexican family you clearly haven't been around the nignogs in America
>>
File: 1ac.png (217 KB, 5072x4560) Image search: [Google]
1ac.png
217 KB, 5072x4560
>>79061991
>sheltered white kids getting triggered and pretending to be red pilled
I love this meme, it doesn't hurt the movement at all
>>
>>79080368
Well I'm more red pilled than you that's for sure.
>>
>>79073183

>Swiss futbol team

>Literally Albanians

Fuck off ya mountain merchant.
>>
>>79066204
this

honestly the pussiest post ever read and people here actually don't mind it what the fuck.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
>>79080760
>'pussiest'
>>
File: aya.png (688 KB, 598x436) Image search: [Google]
aya.png
688 KB, 598x436
>>79080549
>sheltered upper middle class white kid
I'm laughing
The similarities between you and the tumblr SJW movement are mounting
>>
>>79077248
>"they're retarded"
>posts cherrypicked shit of mexican cartel
>supposedly to prove mexican is full of dumbasses

you're just as dumb as much as who think is dumb
>>
>>79061991
Who could be behind this post?
>>
>>79080955
yeah

did i trigger your autism lol
>>
File: cantgetout.png (920 KB, 2856x4032) Image search: [Google]
cantgetout.png
920 KB, 2856x4032
>>79077248
>everyone south of the border is mexican
>everyone south of the border is a criminal
Divide and conquer, eh Jew? I wonder who's behind this post.
>I wonder why the jewish people may not like people who live in south america
>>
>>79081072
you're just as dumb as much as who you think is dumb***
>>
>>79061991
>Retreats into a kill box

Can't do anything right can you leaf
>>
File: 1450599223251.jpg (127 KB, 630x443) Image search: [Google]
1450599223251.jpg
127 KB, 630x443
>>79080968
t. Proud wagecuck
>>
>>79081694
But that's wrong
>>
>>79081758
You're judging the accuracy of my worldview by my current job. How absurd.
>>
>>79061991
Did you assume they were Mexican because of their skin being brown?
>>
>>79082650
Yes, the tone of their skin did partially help me come to that conclusion.
>>
File: IMG_20160622_195229_732.jpg (79 KB, 1080x732) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160622_195229_732.jpg
79 KB, 1080x732
>>79082866
That's a very liberal thing to do
>>
File: That feel.gif (13 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
That feel.gif
13 KB, 633x758
>>79071017
>and have no sense of collectivism except with other hispanics, usually just to mock whites and western society.
Its because i have a inferior complex to white people and i get nervous because white women are so nice and pretty.
>>
>>79062795
>protestant

You mean jewish
>>
>>79079928
>t. californian
>>
File: Onizuka.Eikichi.full.958847.jpg (175 KB, 708x1000) Image search: [Google]
Onizuka.Eikichi.full.958847.jpg
175 KB, 708x1000
>>79083344
In your case, I think only Jesus can help you.
>>
>>79073354

Is it true that not even your government wants them? That's what I always hear. Do you have any sources or evidence that supports this?
>>
>>79077612

I'll start

>Holy
>Roman
>Empire
>>
File: 1448085065584.jpg (33 KB, 559x456) Image search: [Google]
1448085065584.jpg
33 KB, 559x456
>>79084573
>>79084354
>>
>>79085094

Thanks. Havent seen that in a long time.
>>
>>79085241
Could you tell me why Brazilians are so fucked up?
>>
File: 1465756711160.jpg (65 KB, 850x850) Image search: [Google]
1465756711160.jpg
65 KB, 850x850
>>79085406

Genetics, IQ, degenerate culture, criminal culture, laziness is apart of the culture, politics, media. Its a giant mess.

To quote the Duke of Wales when asked what is the biggest problem Brazil faces: "Brazilians live there."
>>
>>79062924
mexicans arent that bad
t. mexican

actually i take that back, please deport those who refuse to assimilate.
>>
>>79062924
> t. juan carlos pedro gonzales
>>
>>79066407
>Being intelligent and responsible
>Means following arbitrary rules set by people who hate you and don't want you to get ahead

Mexicans have balls. You don't.
>>
File: prince-charles.jpg (55 KB, 431x500) Image search: [Google]
prince-charles.jpg
55 KB, 431x500
>>79085861
>Duke of Wales
>Duke
>>
File: 1464440346507.jpg (9 KB, 136x166) Image search: [Google]
1464440346507.jpg
9 KB, 136x166
>>79087010

>omygosh /pol/ can you believe someone made a mistake on the Internet?
>Like omygosh srsly can u believe it????
>>
File: 980899.jpg (54 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
980899.jpg
54 KB, 640x640
kek im brown and i agree with what some of you are saying but the majority of you nerds are nuts
>>
>>79086747
>arbitrary rules
Like picking up trash, not stealing or selling drugs? Those kinds of arbitrary rules?
>>
>>79061991
Préparer votre cul

http://www.pm.gc.ca/eng/news/2016/06/28/canada-lift-visa-requirements-mexico
Thread replies: 220
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.