[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
After the Brexit decision I was unsure if maybe the Brexiteers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: world's-best-democracy.jpg (91 KB, 443x251) Image search: [Google]
world's-best-democracy.jpg
91 KB, 443x251
After the Brexit decision I was unsure if maybe the Brexiteers had a point when telling 'EU isn't democratic', but our Führer Juncker took those doubts away instantly.
>>
English pls/
>>
>>79061397
Please can you translate Hans?
Baguette doesn't speak kraut.
>>
>>79061606
>>79061555
this. Even us swamp Germans have better things to do than learn German these days.
>>
I can't read arabic.
>>
>>79061606
Juncker is telling that the national parliaments of the EU-states shouldn't be allowed to decide about CETA.
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 688x379) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 688x379
Here it is in English
>>
>>79063856
>Schulz

Just a coincidence!!!
>>
File: jude2.gif (27 KB, 400x458) Image search: [Google]
jude2.gif
27 KB, 400x458
(((Schulz)))
>>
>>79063856
Holy shit.
>>
>>79061555
>>79061606
>>79061686
translation:

>According to the will of the EU-Commission, the national parliaments of the european states are to be excluded from the decision over the negotiated free trade agreement with canada (ceta).
>this was said by Jean-Claude Juncker, the head of the EU-Commission, at the summit of the 28 heads of state and government.
>>
I'm sure this will work out well for the EU so soon after Brexit. My question is, why the bold power play? He still thinks countries won't leave EU?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.