[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mexico
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: mexico.jpg (305 KB, 750x604) Image search: [Google]
mexico.jpg
305 KB, 750x604
Is this country as bad as /pol/ tells me it is?
>>
been there, would not return. Just read an article today on how it's routine for the police and military to sexually assault and rape women. seems like it's still a shiter.
>>
>>79055236
It depends on where you are. I'm on the Baja Coast South of Ensenada and it's beautiful, peaceful and prosperous with no violence or drug problems. Of course there is a class system and poverty but people here are very happy and well fed. Education and trade and international business are on the rise so I see a good future ahead.

There is widespread corruption and abuses of power in areas but not where I live and the Baja benefits from California and is very Bi-lingual, unlike much of Mexico.
>>
It is like anywhere else, there are decent and awful areas. Of course though, the ratio of awful areas to decent areas is a lot greater in Mexico, when compared to somewhere like Canada.
You can still live a nice life connected to the modern world, but yes, there is the problem of government and police corruption no matter the location.
In many places, you can live a relatively calm life. It is not like living in a war zone, people raise their families, and kids can walk to school. You often hear the worst news stories which obviously affects your judgement.
>>
>>79055236

Went to Juarez once.
Almost bought a person.
>>
>>79055458
only if they dress like sluts
>>
>>79057637
> ended up renting/leasing instead?
>>
File: 1415274281261.png (196 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1415274281261.png
196 KB, 320x320
Monterrey is not so bad.
Specially municiples like San Pedro.
I've visited the US a shitton (as a tourist), primarly Texas, Nevada and NY countless amount of times and its a very americanized city by comparison, easily better than some shitty Texas cities.

I'v never seen a dead body in the streets or gunshots, have never been mugged or beaten up.
Nobody in my family has ever been killed by another person or has had any harm done to them by anybody.
The Military does patroll around regularly but thats about it.

I do legally own a gun but they cannot leave my home which is shit, so I'm still somewhat prepared for something if it does down, but so far so good.
>>
>>79059091
Pic of gun plz
>>
>>79059278
At work.
Like I said, it can't leave my home.
Its a Glock 25, ammo is also very limited unless you belong to shooing or hunting club, shotuns and hunting rifles are also only for clubs.

http://www.laarmeria.com.mx/catalogo.html

Pretty much all you can legally buy if you don't know someone important.
>>
>>79055236
Tourist areas are cozy. Just don't go roaming around in the countryside.
>>
>>79055236
It is a spanish ex colony mixed with indian genes and some drugs problems (because why the fuck not). What do you think.
>>
>>79055236
What about the city of Chihuahua ?
What about Manuel Benavides ?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.