[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://youtu.be/9r5P1z4OWWo "The xenophobia and racists
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 299x168
https://youtu.be/9r5P1z4OWWo

"The xenophobia and racists of Britain got their way with #Brexit. That would never happen in America! J-Fucking-k, it definitely could fellow kids."
>>
>>79053637
My roommate who actively watches Trevor Noah and current year man doesn't even know who this bitch is

I pretty sure if he doesn't, then no one does.
>>
>>79053753
Oh, should we all consult your roommate on all media personalities?
>>
>>79053637
It's people like Bee, Noah, and Oliver that are going to ensure Trump gets elected. Nobody ever thought Brexit would actually happen, but it did. Just like in the UK, people in the US are sick and fucking tired of being called "Racist! Bigot!" every time they try to voice an opinion or belief or fact that is contrary to the lefts "Almighty Narrative". People are starting to wake up to the fact that even their late night TV personalities (Colbert, Meyers) are closer to "propaganda pushers" than "entertainers". Bee and Oliver are right. It could definitely happen here in America. It is happening. And they are the ones to blame. The left has become so salty, people are Red-pilling on both sides and realizing the disastrous consequences their far left beliefs really pose.
>>
How can she get away with shilling that hard against a candidate?
>>
>>79053878
No, I guess we should follow internet weebs like you who troll the internet instead of contributing to society to find things that are contrarian and hunt for (you's) on a mongolian architecture comparison forum.

Please, please, and I mean this honestly, kill yourself.
>>
why is american media so shit?
social media has ruined america.
>>
Her show is the definition of cringe.
>>
File: MAC28_JOHN_OLIVER01_POST.jpg (261 KB, 822x462) Image search: [Google]
MAC28_JOHN_OLIVER01_POST.jpg
261 KB, 822x462
>>79053637
I just noticed liberals are starting to do the muslim finger pointing thing
>>
>>79053753
fight your roommate
>>79057851
welcome to weimerica
>>
>>79059732
You have no idea. Within minutes after Orlando it was organized shilling by every single celebrity you could think of.
>>
> im so funny.
> Watch me put this penis pump on my face for keks.
>>
>>79059834
It's sad how PC culture has infected everything to the point where a lot of people's idea of "entertainment" is watching someone parrot their beliefs back at them and reassure them "Don't worry, you're morally superior just like me- we're not MONSTERS like the rest of the country"... I think everyone is getting tired of being preached down to. If only the left could see how similar their behaviors are to the Westboro baptist church (Do nothing but protest. Brag about being morally superior. Demonize people with opposing views)... But I doubt many of them would see the comparison due to how far up their own asses they are...
>>
File: image27.png (288 KB, 513x291) Image search: [Google]
image27.png
288 KB, 513x291
> oops
>>
I feel like the Daily Show has ruined an entire generation.
>>
>>79053637
We don't want to wath your show, random TV executive, why would we give you Youtube views ?
>>
>>79053753
Google always puts her new video in "trending" on YouTube. She always gets like 1/50 of the views current year man gets. Hell Trump speeches beat her regularly.
>>
>>79059573
Leafblow yourself, leaf.
>>
>>79061715
Also is there another option besides YouTube? There shilling as the election approaches is unbearable. Just re-checked the trending section and it is all trash.
>>
>>79061495
Stewart was okay. He was left leaning but I always felt like he was an equal opportunity criticizer and always came from a place of respect and "Please hear me out I would love to change your mind"... But now that Colbert, Bee, Oliver, and Noah are spreading out and bombarding people with different versions of the daily show multiple times a week, I would agree that it's definitely fucking my generation up. The line between "smug and pithy" and "hateful" is crossed a lot more these days by people like Bee. Why try to use compassion and charm to debate people you disagree with when you can lob insults at half the country instead, right?
>>
Samantha Bee Shillin
>>
>>79062114
I'm pretty disgusted with the shilling too. I can't wait for another entity to come along and give google/youtube and facebook some competition. It's gotta happen sooner or later, right?
>>
File: The shekels.png (196 KB, 511x385) Image search: [Google]
The shekels.png
196 KB, 511x385
Ovey I have your shekels Goyims what you gonna do.
>>
>>79053753
I'm pretty sure she gets better views than current year man.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.