[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he ended war in the mdidle east >he healed racial divides
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: bama.jpg (44 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
bama.jpg
44 KB, 400x300
>he ended war in the mdidle east
>he healed racial divides in USA

this is literally what Obama supporters believe and why they voted for him twice
>>
>>79050672
If Obama is so bad why did he win the nobelprice?
Checkmate atheists
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 750x714) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 750x714
>>79050672
>ended the war in the Middle East

I wish I could be this retarded, the word must seem wonderful to you
>>
>>79050833
>wins Nobel Peace prize
>immediately declares war on middle east
>>
>>79050672

This is what astounds me the most. How come not a single Onigger supporter realizes that there has never been a Baltimore-style chimpout during Dubya's reign.
>>
>>79050962
Him winning the nobel prize is the biggest sham ever. He has done nothing but incite violence
>>
>>79050672
LEL
TOP KEK

>this is literally what Obama supporters believe and why they voted for him twice

Dumb people that are too lazy to do some research.

The shittiest part at my workplace is to moderate Huffpo and related website comment sections (kind of like a punishment for not doing the real work) and the shit i see there makes me cringe all day. Liberals are the dumbest creatures out there. I see some conservative idiots too but they are better because they come with facts.
>>
>>79050672
I almost started shitposting before I re-read your post. Yes, that's correct.
>>
>>79051257
Nobel awards are just Sweden ' attempt at appearing relevant. Nobody takes them seriously.
>>
>>79050672
Not really
You mean race baited until it was more divided than ever?
>>
>he healed racial divides in US

He is a weakling. Racial divides have only gotten worse in the last 8 years no thanks no him sticking up for a bunch of thugs who got their ass handed to them.
>>
>>79051471
Norway gives out the peace prize, though.
>>
The best thing he did was help to being repairs on how the rest of the world view the USA. From our point if view he's the best president you've ever had. It's a shame that whoever gets in next will fuck it up.
>>
>>79050962
>>79051257
Well, Henry Kissinger won it too.
>>
>>79050672

Except there's still a war going on in the middle east and the US couldn't be anymore racially divided since segregation.
>>
>>79050833

Because he's a nigger and white European countries are big on virtue signalling.
>>
>>79052481
This is because the media psyop about him worked very well overseas. Everyone who has a clue about what's really happening views Obama as a worthless chimp.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.