[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ban assault dressers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 637x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 637x900
Ban assault dressers
>>
>>79048230
If it saves even one life it's worth it.
>>
>>79048230
why? because kids are too stupid to know not to climb on drawers? because the parents are too stupid to use the fucking wall mount they give you?

I have one of these chest of drawers in my bedroom and i wanted to buy another but retard children and muh feels government and business ruins another thing for me. thanks, faggots.
>>
>>79048367
I hope more kids die just on principle, now
>>
They don't call em maim drawers for nothin
>>
>THINK OF THE CHILDREN!

Not once has this ever resulted in anything good.
>>
>>79048230

I am already boycotting Swedish and German products.
>>
>>79048367
Yes, because kids are stupid, you evil monster.
>>
>>79048475
>maim
KILL MAIM BURN
>>
>>79048485
Except the funny simpsons lady
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RybNI0KB1bg
>>
>>79048636
>evil monster
kids die all the time because of stupid shit. it's no reason to ban shit because muh feels. are you going to ban legos because kids choke on them and ban baths and swimming because kids drown sometime? fuck you and fuck your spawn
>>
>>79048814
>still relevant
Old Simpsons is timeless.
>>
File: 1442685737249.png (147 KB, 425x282) Image search: [Google]
1442685737249.png
147 KB, 425x282
With that you'll have to address the governments first.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.