[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's make this picture actually racist. Have the Mexicans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 600x450
Let's make this picture actually racist. Have the Mexicans building the fence outside the pool and the blacks drowning
>>
>>79047176

Ain't that some shit.

The black kid diving into the water using the diving board is considered "not cool", little white cave Becky, mayonnaise skin and all is just about to use the diving board and do what the black kid just did but is considered "cool".

This is some white colonial propaganda.
>>
>>79047401
I think the real problem here is diving into a poll where you can stand with water on your knees...
>>
The real inconsistencies are the lack of fat white whores trailing the black guys and lack of sexual assaults being attempted by the Hispanics.

Also blacks can't swim
>>
>>79047176

Also, look at the helpful black girl trying to help scared little cave Becky that water isn't harmful.

I guess if black people want to help all y'all white people to not scared, I guess that ain't cool either.

baka
>>
>>79047176

Don't even get me started on what I see in upper left.

What is that supposed to represent? It can only represent a young black child trying to run away from his slave master and be told that is "not cool" if all your trying to do is de-colonize your mind from white imperialism.
>>
>>79047176

Oh and then of course the stereotypical angry black woman acting sassy waving her fingers around as the lifeguard.

Can this poster get anymore racist?
>>
>>79049765
Yes. I am offend from whale is unharmed. It is cultural appropriate.
>>
>>79047401

He's jumping right over the last kid. They have to wait until the kid gets a safe distance away until the next one jumps.
>>
>>79047176
>>79047401
Have you actually seen niggers by the pool? They're like fucking monkeys that were let inside a warehouse full of bananas.
>>
File: 1467068125369.jpg (12 KB, 165x204) Image search: [Google]
1467068125369.jpg
12 KB, 165x204
>>
what's not cool about the black kid in the middle, is he pretending to drown?
>>
>>79050135
Kek
>>
>>79047176

Of course the only source of positive role models where they show a Father and Son playing together and bonding at the pool just happens to be white.

Where are the Dad's of color playing with their children? Why were they not represented?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.