[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RACE MIXING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 203x249) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 203x249
"Muh Dik"

https://youtu.be/sKGckf1-fLU
>>
>>79046714
Are americans really this retarded when it comes to dating, or is this guy full of shit?

I'm guessing both but, do tell me.
>>
>>79046714
The biggest mistake of the pro white movement is that in never mass educated it's followers on the Money Printing System.

The (((Money Printers))) are the reason that the race mixing and mass immigration agenda's keep wining all the long run fights.

The (((Money Printers))) get to create new Fiat Currency out of thin air and then get to decide who gets loaned the new money.

This extraordinary power gives them the ability to cut off easy money from areas of the country that they think might rival their control scheme some day.

You can't beat evil if you only ever attack the branches (race mixing and mass immigration.) You have to go for the root. Go for the (((Money Printing Schemers.))) Go after their scheme too.

Spread the word!
>>
>>79046966
His audience is clearly the 15-21 crowd who can't get women. Shocker, blacks have that crowd too.

OP, not really sure what I'm supposed to be seeing here. Just a guy giving fairly predictable dating advice.
>>
File: mujahidden.jpg (130 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
mujahidden.jpg
130 KB, 720x1280
come on whiteboi
You want to follow your slave grandfather 's way ?
>>
File: crusader3.jpg (72 KB, 379x777) Image search: [Google]
crusader3.jpg
72 KB, 379x777
>>79047590
I'm gonna tear you a new asshole
>>
File: bale.png (213 KB, 289x356) Image search: [Google]
bale.png
213 KB, 289x356
>>79046714
why do you cucks watch reaction channels?

literally all blacks are flooding youtube with reaction channels.
>>
File: turks2.jpg (112 KB, 1024x756) Image search: [Google]
turks2.jpg
112 KB, 1024x756
>>79047709
I am happy to smash your head.
>>
easiest way to get a white girl is to be white.

shitskins hate themselves and think they can become white by having a white girlfriend, that's why they are so obsessed with them.
>>
File: img1451811953.jpg (615 KB, 1400x1200) Image search: [Google]
img1451811953.jpg
615 KB, 1400x1200
>>79046714
race mixing is a good thing
>>
>>79047982
Get the fuck out submongoloid freak
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.