[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Making the "No Apologies" video go viral
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (318 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
318 KB, 1920x1080
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K63PN2bxAXE

How do we get this video out to the masses?

lel can we get Milo and Breitbart to share the video?
>>
>>79044246
>Milo might help something name the Jew
KEK not happening. Breitbart might cover it if it scares the jewish staff enough however.

Great video though.
>>
>>79044246
>yellow spartan shield's emblem on black font
Génération Identitaire reporting in
>>
> stumbles on his own words
> sounds legit like a redneck

At least get an actual human being as the voice actor.
>>
too autistic sounding m8
>>
>>79044246
Does he make the videos?

It's quality editing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc
>>
>>79046649

I actually think the videos are produced by Russian intelligence (FSB). The editing is lower in effort but remarkably similar to the "I'm a Russian Occupant" video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T65SwzHAbes

Russia is pro-White and anti-ZOG so this kind of support is good.
>>
File: subversive.jpg (27 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
subversive.jpg
27 KB, 400x400
>>79047039
Damn...
>>
>>79044246
milo and kikebart wont touch it.
>>
>>79044246
The holohoax bit makes it too hard for normies to digest.

he's not wrong, but his goal should be to convert the normies not entertain the converted. Thats what our propaganda needs to be about, once you join the radical right there's not much of a chance you'll leave it, even if you want to you cant.
>>
>>79048829

Except he is not right about the holohaux. Census data was pretty good about the number of Jews in Europe before World War 2. As was the information good after. "They all went to Israel" does not explain the huge discrepancy.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.