[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where the fuck were you when Jimbo the Aussie dropped the ultimate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: chopper.jpg (36 KB, 540x302) Image search: [Google]
chopper.jpg
36 KB, 540x302
WATCH THE WHOLE THING OR GET FUCKED

Seriously, it may start off slow but Jimbo goes down the ultimate redpill road by the end, bear with it.

This is the same bloke who makes those Gary the Goat vids.

For some reason he just said fuck it, and decided to tell it like it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLBp0sr-ciE
>>
>>79042312
bump
>>
it's a fucking hour long you sick fuck kill yoursef and learn how to summarize
>>
>>79045613
start from like 26 mins in then you lazy cunt.

Can't summarize it when he literally talks shit on everything & all but names the jew.
>>
>>79046078
>all but names the jew
>all but

Waste of time. It's 00:24 and you want me to watch some literally who on a week night. Fuck you.
>>
>>79046226
get fucked then cunt on your bike mate
>>
>>79042312
Give us a rundown ya fukken spud, most of us are going to work in 6 hours.
>>
>he fell for the asian wife meme
Cute daughter desu.
>>
terrible vid. terrible thread.

everyone knows its reptilians anyway faggot
>>
He's right, and pretty much everyone knows this, corporate media is left leaning no risk entertainment.
>>
>>79046604
righto.

First off:
>talks about how social media's bullshit
>how the advertisers are running a bullshit systems based on ads, explaining how social media is now as overrun as the mainstream media
>gives shit to the mainstream media
>all ergo points to political correctness and how its ruined comedy and now politics
>gives shit to australian of the year and how its pro-pc bullshit
>thinks pro-gay marriage is pointless and a distraction
>pro-gun rights as to protect against tyranny, and freedom and black markets will allow people to buy it anyway, refers to prohibition.
>says fuck labor and fuck the major parties
>says vote for your small party
>climate change is bullshit, since we rely on renewables due to subsidies and reliance
>ties it to central bankers, mentions rockerfeller buying out oil industries and the big pharma industries
>central banks control all industries, funds the wars, the media and creates chaos in order to make one world govenment sound appealing
>says good on ya brexit, big fuck off to the banks there.
>we dont need refugees.
>hitler was right, economically speaking

i just think its interesting that a guy who has millions of people on YT and facebook watching, decides 'nah fuck it, I dont need advertisers and shilling, Ill just do what I want'.

>>79047126
well fuck dont spoil it m8
>>
>>79042312
Cool vid. Good for him. Crazy how this is the Gary the goat guy.

Hopefully this will wake some people up.
>>
>>79046078
>all but names the jew

This might be shocking to some /pol/acks, but when non /pol/acks talk about 'the Central Banks' and 'the Globalists', more often than not they mean LITERAL central banks and globalists... Not hook nosed stereotypes.
>>
>>79042312
top vid

but he swears as much i do

do i sound that fucking bogan?
>>
>>79049486
depends how far north you're from man.

Then again I thought I had a small to zero accent but in comparison to like an American I sound aussie as fuck.

I don't say fuckin' every second word though. Only for every 'um' Ill have in a sentence.
>>
>>79049695
from mid NSW coast, in QLD now

americans can't understand me unless i talk slow, and they can't understand my father at all
>>
>>79049909
Yeah, im originallly from VIC but being in far north QLD made my accent thicket just by being around people with thicker accents.

We have a bit of a fast talking, annunciation issue. That'd be why yanks cant understand.
>>
File: 1464524482320.jpg (29 KB, 487x410) Image search: [Google]
1464524482320.jpg
29 KB, 487x410
>>79050152
>being in far north QLD made my accent thicket just by being around people with thicker accents.

i got mine from growing up with abos
>>
>>79050351
fuark, that'll do it right in man.
>>
File: 1467053896611.gif (2 MB, 366x360) Image search: [Google]
1467053896611.gif
2 MB, 366x360
Bless this man
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.