[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm sorry, but did Hillary already lose? Oh, that's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
I'm sorry, but did Hillary already lose? Oh, that's right. The election isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only the primaries. Does not having the lead at the primaries count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the election is still on? Hillary is still campaigning right now and she has been the best candidate in the USA for how many years now? She's fighting one of the worst candidates in the republican party who just happens to have a lead because he's feeding off the energy of being Donald Trump in 2016. But you know what? He still fucking sucks. Hillary is one of the best fucking candidates in the democrat party, she almost won last time and would of won if Obama wasn't black. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Hillary wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Trump just stepped out of bounds when talking about immigrants, just like Bernie did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Hillary topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the candidate because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll this fucking candidate on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.
>>
>>79038870
looks like we need to uncuck you guys again
>>
File: 0a1.jpg (78 KB, 643x820) Image search: [Google]
0a1.jpg
78 KB, 643x820
>>
Do you like Hillary so much because she reminds you of Merkel?
>>
>>79039309
Anschluss when?
>>79039432
ofc ;^)
>>
>>79039458
Does it matter who wins? Shiniest of two turds.
>>
File: c7b.jpg (6 KB, 165x115) Image search: [Google]
c7b.jpg
6 KB, 165x115
>>79038870
>what is the enter button and what does it do
I aint readin' that wall, makes my eyes hurt. Try again faggot.
>>
>>79039376

>not knowing /sp/ copypasta

Step your meme game up Finland
>>
TRUMP ON PRIZAK
HILLARY ON OXICILIN
>>
File: blind bill.png (760 KB, 600x775) Image search: [Google]
blind bill.png
760 KB, 600x775
>>79039766
RARE?
>>
Wew, didn't know the chargers already lost yadda yadda
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 210x280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 210x280
>>79038870
Nigga i aint finna read dat shyt go sit in time out
>>
>>79039766
rare and checked.
>>79038870
you've said enough, ahmad.
>>
What's with the latest wave of german shitposting? Is it butthurt over Brexit?
>>
>>79038870

This is good copypasta I'm surprised I never saw it during the Republican or Democrat primaries
>>
>>79038870
>I'm sorry, but did Hillary already lose?

yes, the second she announced everyone was like oh great here we go another candidate losing on purpose
>>
>>79041069
Losing on purpose? Saudi ain't paying her that much to lose.
>>
>>79041721
Saudi like everyone else giving money to both "sides"

Hillary obviously destined to lose, just listen to her, she's still going on about "issues" nobody gives a shit about when it's pretty obvious that the public opinion has changed
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.