[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Obama Cautions Against 'Hysteria' Over 'Brexit'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: 1.jpg (67 KB, 1000x562) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
67 KB, 1000x562
http://www.npr.org/2016/06/28/483768326/obama-cautions-against-hysteria-over-brexit-vote

>President Obama is warning against financial and international "hysteria" in the wake of last week's vote by the United Kingdom to leave the European Union.

>"I would not overstate it," the president continued. "There's been a little bit of hysteria post-Brexit vote, as if somehow NATO's gone, the trans-Atlantic alliance is dissolving, and every country is rushing off to its own corner. That's not what's happening."

>But speaking to NPR's Inskeep, Obama said that the vote was largely a reaction to a rapidly growing EU "that was probably moving faster and without as much consensus as it should have."

>"I think this will be a moment when all of Europe says, 'Let's take a breath and let's figure out how do we maintain some of our national identities, how do we preserve the benefits of integration and how do we deal with some of the frustrations that our own voters are feeling,' " the president predicted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9S3KFSgAj0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnBmOPZI_Wc

Pretty reasonable desu.
>>
This is all reeks of kikes.

They could've easily jewd the referendum like they did I'm Austria, if they didn't it's because they will benefit from it.

I'm guessing It will be used as a catalyst to start some shit since it would be easy for them to blame the racist white goym.
>>
I wonder whether the EU pushing for greater economic, political and military integration between member states is a response to a changing climate in the US.

With the rise of both Trump on the right and Sanders on the left there is a growing push back towards American isolationism in wars.

I think the EU may be pushing to develop more in-home firepower in anticipation that the US will not be their protector in the coming decades.
>>
>>79035291
>This is all reeks of kikes.

What do you mean by "this"? UK voting leave?
>>
>>79035291
Maybe

|
|>
|
>>
>>79035429

Yes.
>>
>>79035055
>Pretty reasonable desu

Weird.

Just before the vote he was saying it was the end of the world and Britain were going to the back of the queue.
>>
>>79035734
In the videos he seems to waiver back and forth between understanding people would have a problem with mass immigration and identity loss and people overstating that problem / being xenophobic.

I wonder what his actual opinion is if he were free of political formalities.
>>
File: you wouldn't fulton a bear.jpg (170 KB, 484x484) Image search: [Google]
you wouldn't fulton a bear.jpg
170 KB, 484x484
>>79035055
How does this retarded nigger manage to talk for hours while saying nothing at all?

I can't tell if he's trying to say national identities are a bad thing to him and/or if he's hinting at how fast the EU was trying to take control.

The fuck's he going to do about it?
>>
File: image.png (177 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.png
177 KB, 640x360
>>79035055

And they say Trump flip flops....
>>
File: wizards.jpg (48 KB, 412x585) Image search: [Google]
wizards.jpg
48 KB, 412x585
>>79035055

Why does everything Obama touch turn to shit? If he hadn't come over here to THREATEN his own allies to stay in the EU, more people might have voted Remain instead of responding to a fight challenge by doing the complete opposite.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CL_GShyGv3o

>tfw usa wants the eu dead
>>
>>79035055

All I hear is the screaming of chimpanzees when he speaks.
>>
>>79035055
>m-m-my legacy will be OK guys pls clap
>>
>>79035055
>how do we preserve the benefits of integration
>integration
>benefits

topkek
>>
>>79035937
>his actual opinion is if he were free of political formalities

"Fuck whitey"
>>
>>79035055
lmao this nigger

okay now lemme read what this porch monkey has to shill...
>>
>>79039744
The food...
>>
>>79035055
>>"I think this will be a moment when all of Europe says, 'Let's take a breath and let's figure out how do we maintain some of our national identities, how do we preserve the benefits of integration and how do we deal with some of the frustrations that our own voters are feeling,' " the president predicted.

This guy knows how to play a crowd. After all the fear mongering now he says this?
>>
File: 1465293614938.jpg (94 KB, 635x600) Image search: [Google]
1465293614938.jpg
94 KB, 635x600
>>79035055
>some of our national identities
We'll be taking them all you fucking nigger.
>>
>OOK OOK OOK OOK
>*smack*
>ehhhh, ook ook ook...

All I see is a two faced lying nigger.
>>
>NPR
>unbiased "news"
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.