[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Have a nigger at work >This bitch doesn't wear deodorant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: sa2.jpg (105 KB, 593x936) Image search: [Google]
sa2.jpg
105 KB, 593x936
>Have a nigger at work
>This bitch doesn't wear deodorant
>Absolutely fucking stinks
>Have heard her talk to a friend she doesn't use it
>Smells like BO mixed in with tire burning smell
>She makes me feel sick in the stomach and my head hurts
>Stinks a whole lot worse when she gets sweaty and the weather starts kicking in and it gets hot
>Tell HR
>"Cant do nothing about it"

What the fuck, anyone else here working with a stinky fuck?
>>
Send her a rude email, cunt
>>
>>79032516
Write on the toilet walls.
Start secret harrasment campaign.
>>
>>79032516
buy a bunch of cheap deodorants and fill her desk and drawers with it just be careful not to be seen and leave anonymous note saying "if people in africa had food they'd be pretty happy with this and since you have food I guess this is what you need"
>>
>>79032516
Stop masturbating and you will like her smell.
>>
>>79032649
If they trace it back to op, he'll lose his job right away
>>
File: Y6SN6xf.jpg (872 KB, 3072x2304) Image search: [Google]
Y6SN6xf.jpg
872 KB, 3072x2304
>>79032575
I don't know her email, she works in another part of the office. But the smell moves around the room and it fucking lingers. I cant even eat or drink my coffee in peace without feeling like vomiting in the lunch room.

>>79032649

Cameras

>>79032752

Fuck spending money when she won't use it. I've thought about saying stuff like 'HOLY IT STINKS IN HERE' when i come into work in the morning. I'd say 3 times a week she comes in work smelling like literal shit.
>>
>>79032516
No stink in my office, but there was this wigress in claims who over acted everything about being black, including the B.O.
>>
>>79032516

You have a few choices.

Just leave bottles of deodorant on her desk.

Give her deodorant at christmas

Just leave a not on her desk (typed note, don't write it out) telling her she smells and this is bothering many people and they talk about it when she isn't around.

Next time you are within earshot of her talk loudly to someone about how when you were at dinner last night a lady there didn't have deodorant on and you could not only smell her BO but her stinky vag and it was absolutely disgusting and everyone was being nice to her face but laughed at her when she left the room.

Shame her but subtly shame her
>>
>>79032516
Hello mlady
You look like a reasonable person so I want to be direct with you. You smell very bad and it's affecting my ability to work. Would you please wear some deodorant for everyone's wellbeing?
>>
>>7903251

>Have heard her talk to a friend she doesn't use it

Some people claim the shit in deoderant causes alzhiemers or something. I Mean i dont know or care how much truth there is to that claim just adding a little context to OPs colleagues decision here.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.