[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question about Brexit, prove me wrong
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: dankPEEP.jpg (27 KB, 508x524) Image search: [Google]
dankPEEP.jpg
27 KB, 508x524
You guys do realize that the British government and parliament might not leave the UK? The referendum is not something that imposes obligatory action to them. What I think will happen is that the UK will not leave the EU but instead they will make a deal that will benefit UK a bit more than what the EU was giving it prior the referendum.
>>
>The referendum is not something that imposes obligatory action to them.
It is because there will be a clusterfuck of backlash from the public if they go back on it that makes the current situation look like nothing. The wheels have already started turning anyway, Cameron has resigned and the EU leaders have reciprocated UK leaving.
>>
>>79025509
This clusterfuck of backlash is already happening, Cameron leaving, the pound crashing, Scotland wants to separate from the UK, people protesting, but remaining in the EU with some extra conditions, like say, tighter immigration control might just make both sides happy
>>
>>79025816
>Tighter immigration control
Sorry bud, staying in the EU is the worst possible decision if you want border control, since Germany and France are trying to push to get every member of the EU to relinquish all remaining border control. Also "you're not allowed to have an army or central bank if you're not Brussels."
>>
>>79030000
Nice doble
>>
>>79030229
There's clearly 5 0's in my post.

I wonder if EU soldiers gonna retake the UK in 20 years.
>>
>>79025236
Juncker already said no further deals before the vote, then he expressed that UK should hurry up and leave after, and now they're working towards locking down all the member states so that no more may leave. Because Nationalists are not Patriots; only those that turn over their country to a higher power are Patriots, like Scotland.

That's the "new arrangement".
>>
They're already trying to sleaze their way out of it

They are blackmailing you -- "look omg we lost 2 trillion" -- don't let them get away with this shit

People are already saying "uh, uh, well I didn't think my vote was real!" or "It didn't count, not everybody voted"

Stay strong Brits

Keep that big Muslim and Jewish cock out of your asshole
>>
>>79025236

EU has forbidden any more deals.
UK PM has forbidden any more deals.
UK public doesnt want any more deals.
No, we are leaving when we trigger article 50 in early 2017 and that is it. We will be gone by early 2019.
EU will probably collapse, it cant take 2.5 years of banter and calls for new referendums.
>>
>>79025236
Not gona happen. They get a bitchslap.
>>
>>79025236
If they don't, they cease to legitimately represent the will of the British people.

At that point things get "ropey" for them.
>>
>>79025236
yes, the pm just resigned as a bargaining chip.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.