[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why exactly are you celebrating? UK economy will now go to shit.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: UK.jpg (96 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
UK.jpg
96 KB, 640x480
Why exactly are you celebrating?

UK economy will now go to shit. We are talking worse than 2007 tier shit.

It's going to show everyone that leaving EU is a very bad idea.

In few months are the pro EU fags will be screaming "I told you".
>>
File: Screenshot_NormalAppImage(1).png (486 KB, 1024x767) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_NormalAppImage(1).png
486 KB, 1024x767
>>
>>79025068
>muh economy
unprincipled swine
>>
>>79025068
Because hopefully this means it will be easier for Le Pen to win, and then we can leave the EU as well.
>>
File: 1467101846086.jpg (69 KB, 508x568) Image search: [Google]
1467101846086.jpg
69 KB, 508x568
K
E
K
>>
File: 1460815922071.png (1 MB, 1400x1000) Image search: [Google]
1460815922071.png
1 MB, 1400x1000
>The UK ((("economy")))
>>
>>79025068
Since when has GDP become the be all and end all? Fucking hell just because a country's GDP isn't 6 gorillion dollars doesn't mean the quality of life for your average citizen changes in any noticeable way.
>>
Here's a few things:

The pound has been dropping steadily for the last two years, and it's likely we were headed for a minor recession anyway. This vote may well be at an inconvenient time, but it's hardly creating a massive crisis where none existed before.
Economically, Brexit was for long term growth, to escape the shackles of the EU and the free trade area and enable us to create trade deals around the world where the EU had had difficulty before.

Also, if in a few months the economy is in the shitter (which it may well be) it will be purely due to the market uncertainty and the decline in the pound that was already happening. Please understand that we won't leave the EU for AT LEAST two years (assuming article 50 is invoked fairly quickly)
>>
Brits caring about the economy was always a meme.

1. Pubs
34. Economy
>>
>>79025068
>look mom i posted it again!!!
>>
>>79025068
>1 post by this ID proxy shill

Now that it's been revealed the EU intends to create a superstate and dissolve all EU member militaries, laws, constitutions, parliaments, and legislature, there's hardly an actual polack who wants to be part of it anymore.
>>
>>79027875
DESIGNATED
>>
File: wd.png (16 KB, 809x112) Image search: [Google]
wd.png
16 KB, 809x112
>>79025068
>UK economy will now go to shit. We are talking worse than 2007 tier shit.

Yeah looks pretty worrying.
>>
>>79026580
French UK alliance when?
Just watch Le Pen debate in EU parliament, patriotic stuff, is she well favored in France?
>>
>>79025068
Stop shilling poleshit, they did good by leaving. Spain will collapse within 10 years and take down this whole continent with it.
I think I'll shift my copper reserves into British pounds,
>>
>>79025068

Shouldn't you be packing your bags?
>>
>>79028374

Hopefully we can have Junkers and the other one hung for treason.
>>
File: 1465093744942.png (376 KB, 700x512) Image search: [Google]
1465093744942.png
376 KB, 700x512
>>79027145
Praise KEK
>>
What we need is a massive corporate sponsored management organisation paying its manager a babillion to bring is to world compeditativeness so we can dominate ...oh wait... That worked so well for football :(
>>
>>79027324
Well its a measure of how successful your economy is.Its not perfect but its a good start to see how a country is doing.

Shitty economy means less jobs,lower pensions and worse living standard.
>>
>>79027613
> to escape the shackles of the EU and the free trade area and enable us to create trade deals around the world where the EU had had difficulty before.

Why would you like to escape the free trade area , you enjoy spending fees on trading or that a country can make a quota on your goods?

Why the fuck you think is america spending 7 years of work and money to make a good trade deal with the EU.

Honestly at first I supported you Exit guys but now I see most of you are fucking totally retarded neets who think they will get a second chance at life with a big happening.

Last thread some guy said UK should focus on importing and that exporting isn't important.
>>
>>79027145
Praise KEK
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.