[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Scandinavian Union - once a dream - soon a reality
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 84dpbwasjnlf.jpg (49 KB, 416x600) Image search: [Google]
84dpbwasjnlf.jpg
49 KB, 416x600
The EU is about to collapse. UK leaving was only the beginning. Popular support for the EU is lacking, and several of its member states will have nationalist goverment within 10 years.

It makes sense that Scandinavias leaders start to look for alternatives to the EU. An escape plan.

The Scandinavian countries are small, but combined we make up a formidable power in Europe, and would be able to resist most aggressors. Our economy would be the size of Russia, ie one of the biggest of Europe, and we could easily finance an army that would protect us from aggressors such as Germany and Russia.

The Creation of such an union would fulfill the Dream of many Scandinavians, that has existed for hundreds of years. Ever since the sad end of the Kalmar Union, we have been separated, but now, more than ever, I see the possibility of the Three kingdoms being United once again. Three peoples, Three lands, three Crowns United as one by our common ancestry.

Let it happen. Brothers lets once again join forces, together we can secure a future for our people. In this worrying time, unity among the Nords is needed more than ever. The empire is crumbling, but we will remain stronger, indeed grow stronger than ever!
>>
That's a union I can believe in. Sweden needs some leadership from our neighbours because we fucking suck right now
>>
>Sweden tries to culturally enrich it's neighbors with somalis and "syrians"
How could this possibly go wrong?
>>
>>79022241
Each country would get one vote each on all decisions.
>>79022315
Most of the Syrians and Somalis will go home. SD has already called for deportation of the refugees that has arrived for the last couple of years. Things will get done here after next election.
>>
>>79022315
it was just a phase.
please no more bullying
>>
>>79021685
Kalmar union when?
>>
Can we join?
>>
>>79021685
>Going into another union with Sweden because they cucked themselves over with shitskins and ran out of money

Ty for the offer but no thanks.
>>
>>79022979
Come on Breivik, he already said he was going to deport them.
>>
>>79022315
>they all tragically drown crossing the strait
>>
Sure why not? :>
>>
>>79022938
If you can find a way to physically trade places with britain.
>>
The swedes need to get their shit together first
>>
>>79022938
get fucked
>>
this again?

we are not going to unite with nobody, specially if you fucking swecucks are around

you made your bed now lie on it
>>
What about Finland?
>>
>>79023503
We're not Scandinavian.
>>
>>79022873
Sooner than most people think.
>>79022979
>being this shortsighted.
Do you realize that the EU is about to collapse? Do you understand that your oil Money will get you nowhere, it is literally pennies compared to the Powers you will stand against. And Sweden isn't broke. Our economy is in good shape and the national debt is getting lower and lower. It's now down to 40 %.
>>79023473
Right, Sweden should've said that during the German occuption, when the Norwegian guerilla got shelter and protection in Sweden. Do you have no honor?
>>
>>79023503
You know what. Fuck this. I've changed my mind. I'd rather want to team up with the Germans again. Denmark were afterall their favorite Nords.
>>
>>79022637
>Things will get done here after next election.
Lets see what's gonna happen, and bring it up again after your election, let's see if anything has changed with you.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.