[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what are some redpilled movies you guys would recommend me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 10
File: 8374374837483.jpg (326 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
8374374837483.jpg
326 KB, 1920x1080
So what are some redpilled movies you guys would recommend me to watch?
>>
>>79020799
Equilibrium
>>
>>79020799
Great movie, watched it for the first time a few weeks ago. Prior to that I watched Dr. Strangelove. Kind of funny but good nonetheless.
>>
>>79020799
The matrix
>>
Hard Candy
>>
What do you guys think of Taxi Driver? To autistic or good?
>>
Aqua Teen Hunger Force
>>
Here's one, a lesser known but good one.
"Starry Eyes"
PLOT: An aspiring young actress seeks fame and finally gets her break, little does she know she will be drawn into a satanic cult that runs Hollywood. She agrees to have a demon implanted into her body, and she kills all her friends as Illuminati sacrifices, as she was told to do. Then she is reborn as an Illuminati goddess, and famous movie star.
>>
>>79021850
Sounds gay af homie
>>
File: 1467064436097.jpg (10 KB, 368x400) Image search: [Google]
1467064436097.jpg
10 KB, 368x400
>>79021850
>>
>>79022079
If you don't get why this movie is redpilled I guess your not caught up on your conspiracy theories there pal
*applies tinfoil hat*
>>
>>79022032
Gayer than The Matrix? That's like the most novice redpill there is.
Try the movie "Rampage"
>>
Ok it may be hard to satisfy you people, so I'll just put the ultimate, #1, most redpilled movie scene ever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMB7p14oP0M

It's from the first Robocop movie, the extended unrated director's cut ultimate edition. Meaning many of you who saw the REGULAR version of the movie, never saw this shit. It was too insane for theaters.

If you are reading this, you must watch this scene, you do not know what you are missing.
>>
File: 1466952001554.webm (1 MB, 720x400) Image search: [Google]
1466952001554.webm
1 MB, 720x400
Intimate Enemies
>movie about a SJW french officer in Algeria
>slowly redpilled on mudslims
>torture, illegal executions, napalm on civilians
>>
>>79020799
God Bless America.

/pol/ gets sick of degeneracy and takes matters into his own hands.

Pretty much the plot.
>>
Death Wish
>>
>>79020799
Watchmen
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gy7FVXERKFE
too bad they kill him
>>
File: image.jpg (168 KB, 770x1096) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
168 KB, 770x1096
>>79020799
Triumph of the will
>>
>>79022355
This. Rampage is the shit
>>
>>79023543
Mandatory.
>>
Diabeł
Merry Christmas Mr Lawrence
Sanatorum pod Klepsydra
The Manchurian Candidate
The thin red line
Cross of Iron
Investigation of a man above suspicion

Also, you should read The Private confessions and Memoirs of a justified sinner
>>
>>79020799
Elysium
>>
A special redpilled movie for prepper

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlMT5Js8Fa0

Because if you think stacking ammunitions and food is going to save you, if the governement doesn't have inhuman plans to (ironically) ensure the future of the human race, if you think people will behave like decent human and stick around... you're gonna have bad time
>>
Came on comedy central all the time back in the day. Never cared to watch it. Finally watched it on Netflix a few days ago. First seen is Muslims in France trying to blow up a bomb. That's all I'm gonna say about how based this movie is.
>>
>>79021181
Watched it on a /pol/ recommendation, it was good. Reminded me of a more realistic and sensible Falling Down, which /pol/ hates off and on because the guy sperges out over dumb shit.
In Taxi Driver he seemed kinda slow already and mentally unstable, plus he ended up whipping scum in the end.
"suckon viss" was kickass and the based robbery scene were the highlights.
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 900x900
>>79020799
well, it's not out yet, but this redpilled gentleman sold a script for one

if you watch online, do be sure and turn off that pesky adblock
>>
>>79020799
Iron sky
>>
>>79025469
>Sweden
>Iron Sky
total kek

Iron Sky is actually the best bluepilled piece of propaganda of the decade. Not that is is a good movie. They rediculize nazis and caricature their message with burlesque humour. This is only a reflect of how Sweden has a poor grasp of international and historical matters. Or maybe just cultural marxism (Battlefield 1)
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.