[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NOT A DRILL... IT IS HAPPENING KEEP BUMPED
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (130 KB, 851x476) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130 KB, 851x476
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJ3KbQ6UWMI

THE TRAP IS CLOSING

REPORT WHAT YOU KNOW

THIS IS THE END GAME
>>
File: 1454380717509.jpg (260 KB, 1113x807) Image search: [Google]
1454380717509.jpg
260 KB, 1113x807
>>79020568
REMOVE KOSHER, REMOVE KEBAB, WHITE PRIDE WORLD WIDE.
>>
>>79020568

Holy shit OP, this is unreal. Everyone needs to watch this video too. It's crazy the lengths these people are going to!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgwSjdEb6lg
>>
Well I guess times up. That's OK I think I'm ready enough
>>
>>79021020
Here's your sheckle, jew trash.
>>
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/10/02/obama-administration-and-un-announce-global-police-force-to-fight-extremism-in-u-s/

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/10/02/obama-administration-and-un-announce-global-police-force-to-fight-extremism-in-u-s/
>>
>>79021261
"Extremism" I bet its Trump supporters and not BLM.
>>
>>79021420
Of course. US and Britian are going on lockdown if we're not vigilant
>>
File: adre01.jpg (136 KB, 490x735) Image search: [Google]
adre01.jpg
136 KB, 490x735
>>79020568
Summarize video and give citations, I'm not going to be giving some paranoid sourhern hick views.
>>
waat
>>
>>79021261
>2015
>>
Restored faith in humanity
>>
This sliding here is scary
>>
>>79025422
You've already given him views just by knowing that its southern hick
>>
>>79026566
Quick random question plz no ban - is it morning time in Australia right now? There's these faggots over in /v/ who keep spamming the same shit at this hour every day. They have broken bad English which makes me have some doubts.
>>
>>79022052
No, they're going on lockdown no matter what.
They realized the game is up, they've been forced to jump the gun.
>>
>>79028837
Yeah it's going to turn out badly.

Most of the USA is not going to support this. The day Obama locks down is the day the military and intelligence communities deal with him for KEEPS. Remember JFK? Yeah the military and intelligence community did that.
>>
>>79031780
Military maybe, Intelligence is mostly for him and her, to protect the one's above and around them and their entire scheme.
Thing is the world is more than just the US.
If you think Vlad is going to just sit around and do nothing, lol.
I mean, they do, for some reason, even though they know all he has to do is make a phonecall and the entire continental US and Europe and Israel go dark and the lights don't ever come back on.
Which includes missiles, aircraft, vehicles, nothing ever working again. From that point it's only a simple matter of sacking all Federal assets, all of Israel, Brussels, and take over/set them up for sovereign nationalist states and if anyone with electricity still working wants to get uppity in the process of Vlad's work, they'll have to go through China first.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.