[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/'s opinion on animal rights
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 25
you think 1000 years from now animals would be citizens with rights?after all not so long ago we thought child work and slavery was ok.
>>
animals have no concept of rights.
>>
>>79014698
if you try to choke an animal no matter how small it would fight and resist. They know they are alive and they want to live
>>
>>79015132
survival instincts and rights are pretty different
>>
>>79014698
neither do children
>>
Animals are not sapient.
>>
File: 1435530390022.jpg (160 KB, 600x1467) Image search: [Google]
1435530390022.jpg
160 KB, 600x1467
>>79014538

>want to cure diseases like cancer, etc.
>want to never harm animals

pick one
>>
Fuckers ruined circuses
>>
>>79014538
One is US president already, what more they want?
>>
>>79014538
i support animal welfare, not rights.

Rights are, by definition, only available to "persons"
>>
It is imperative for the progress of research and discovery. The majority of the worlds curative drugs, treatments, understanding of behavior all come from animal testing.

Is it cruel? Perhaps. Cruel as a human would understand it. But we must not anthropomorphize animals; a fatal mistake that the leftists would make.

Cruel but necessary; no way that the discoveries we've made could have been done so without at even a similar rate.
>>
>>79014538
any and all animals can have rights when they stand up and demand the right to vote and not a minute earlier
you will notice that the same thing happened with women, so my stance is probably pretty common in society
>>
>>79014538
I would not give an animal rights any more than I would a tree. I don't believe in pointless cruelty but I am not going to sacrifice human scientific advancement for animal rights.
>>
>>79015897
>Want to look pretty
>Needing new make-up products instead of already existing ones
In some areas, it's just stupid.
>>
>>79015132
if you try to choke a sponge it wont resist
>>
File: 1465375338309.jpg (74 KB, 498x441) Image search: [Google]
1465375338309.jpg
74 KB, 498x441
The fair, proper, and humane treatment of animals of all kinds is a baseline for a human being.

Only true scum can look upon a mistreated, abused, or agonized creature and feel nothing, or worse, laugh.

The creatures of this planet walk alongside our race, without them we would never have gotten where we are, and we are THE apex predator, kings of this world, and everything that inhabits it. We owe them something akin to the basic rights of man.

There are necessary evils though without a doubt, but unnecessary cruelty is both unacceptable, and sickening.
>>
>>79016345
>Of course the nigger would try and choke an invertebrate
>>
File: 1460593910994.jpg (37 KB, 400x491) Image search: [Google]
1460593910994.jpg
37 KB, 400x491
>>79016345
>Choking a sponge
>>
The life of an animal is worth far less than the life of a human. If their sacrifice lights the way to help humanity then it's our duty to sacrifice as many of them as possible so that humanity can become stronger for it.
>>
>>79014538
A necessary evil. And if you oppose, you should give your body instead.
>>
File: 1460342861269.jpg (56 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1460342861269.jpg
56 KB, 640x960
>>79017140
yeah remember that tell yourself that when the grays kidnap you and your girlfriend
>>
File: Josef_Mengele.jpg (13 KB, 280x480) Image search: [Google]
Josef_Mengele.jpg
13 KB, 280x480
>>79015897
>>
>>79014538
animals = property
owners of property do as they wish with them
>>
>>79017392
Mengele did harm animals though. Subhuman animals.
>>
Giving an animal all the rights of a human is like giving a child all the rights of an adult
>>
>>79017392
It's funny, because he actually contributed a lot.
>>
>>79014538
Fuck off u furry
>>
>>79017392
is this people who literally did nothing wrong, or something?
>>
>>79016511
>We owe them something akin to the basic rights of man.
No, we don't. You could argue that it's a virtue, but we don't owe animals anything.
>>
File: 1464496020286.png (483 KB, 795x527) Image search: [Google]
1464496020286.png
483 KB, 795x527
Animals should have significant rights. Animals should have ALL THE RIGHTS OF A HUMAN, except where SAVING THE LIVE OF A HUMAN.

So, we have to grow our ground beef in vats.

HOWEVER, once we give animals all these rights... we classify niggers as the animals they are. Scientific racism. It won't be that bad for them - they'll have every right. But if a nigger is threatening any human, he'll be shot like a rabid dog.
>>
File: rainbow-flag.jpg (115 KB, 870x400) Image search: [Google]
rainbow-flag.jpg
115 KB, 870x400
In todays politically correct rainbow insane climate give it 30 years to make this law USA will do it first, every faggotry is coming from the USA.

However after looking at the racial climate there will be no leftist after the nigger-pocalips and dingus don't give a shit after about animals.

This subject will die out like all other enviro-green crap like overpopulation/climate now they simply stooped talking about it and are trying to shove the most black muslim rape cock they can into their country and if they need to destroy every forest to build a shelter for invading muslims they do it.

This leftist faggotry about animal rights needs to be thrown into the garbage like homosexuals and other degenerates, however the point is mute since these people will be the first to be executed by the dindus like the gays are killed by muslims and being gay in front of a muslim is racism(actual law in Sweden).

The left is doomed, they will be killed by their beloved muslims who they protect at every step an they hate on gays all day long wanting to kill them.

Leftism is self destruction.
>>
I find it pretty infuriating that there are lesser animal rights when so many of the humanoid-shaped animals share the same rights as real humans.

All this will be fixed soon enough.
>>
>>79018801
love you poland, stay drunk
>>
>>79016511
>The fair, proper, and humane treatment of animals of all kinds is a baseline for a human being.

Translates to

>The fair, proper, and humane treatment of NIGGERS of all kinds is a baseline for a human being.

>Only true scum can look upon a mistreated, abused, or agonized creature and feel nothing, or worse, laugh.

Yes they are so poor lets take all dindus/animals onto our country because we
>We owe them something

This is the essence of leftism, this mentality.

What is it with anglos(don't pretend your ancestors did not come from this island) and their genetic disorder of faggotry?

Its like you have leftism in your blood? I bet its to much of inbreeding and sheep fucking on the queens incest island.
>>
>>79014538
Probably not, but blacks will still be complaining about slavery.
>>
>>79014538
too many animals
where do we draw the line
do ants have rights?
citizens are members of society
animals have no place
as for animal testing, thats also unethical
dont we have programs and shit for simulations?
>>
File: dirty dan.jpg (39 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
dirty dan.jpg
39 KB, 512x384
>>79016345
If you choke a sponge, it wins
>>
File: 1465046896514.jpg (40 KB, 565x600) Image search: [Google]
1465046896514.jpg
40 KB, 565x600
>>79016345

You can't choke a sponge Argentina. Just like you can't choke a plant. They're not vertebrae.
>>
File: AnimalRightsNaziGermany.jpg (33 KB, 269x370) Image search: [Google]
AnimalRightsNaziGermany.jpg
33 KB, 269x370
>>79014538
first country to ever employ animal welfare laws was third reich. Pic related, animals heiling to Goring after his ban on vivisection passed in 1933
>>
File: WASSUP.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
WASSUP.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>>79014538
>1000 years from now
They already are.
>>
>>79019559
top ufcking kek
>>
>>79019462
I was talking about animals that don't know any better, not niggers you putrid fucking cunt of a Slavic Untermensch snownigger, if anyone here is inbred it's your manlet ass.

The mentality I have for animals is because they don't know any better and aren't in control of their own fates, they're like children in a way. and if you could actually read English in your drunken stupor I even say at the end that most of what we do is necessary.

UNNECESSARY cruelty is what disgusts and abhors me.
>>
>>79014538
no bc the human race will not exist on earth in another 1000 yrs

best odds for humans are predominantly whites on another planet or space in general
>>
>>79015780
neither are most humans!
wait a minute..

it was a year after the mushroom trip inspired veganism that I realized no life was sacred rather than all of it
>>
>>79015979
Underrated
>>
>>79016511
your faggoty talk isn't natural and has nothing to do with nature

darwinism, deal with it nancy
>>
>>79014538
Here are the list of monkeys/apes you can't hurt because they're cool:

>Gorillas
>Orang Utans
>those little Japanese monkeys that sit in the hot springs and are really cute
>all the tiny ones that can't hurt anyone and just fuck around all day like lemurs

go ahead and kill the rest for medicine I think
>>
>>79019776
Whats going to finish us?
>>
File: 4ReqKsK.jpg (57 KB, 919x720) Image search: [Google]
4ReqKsK.jpg
57 KB, 919x720
>>79020081
refer to
>>79019767

for (you) you daft shitter, I'm starting to think you and the polack are just too damn stupid to understand what I meant with that statement

so now I'll put in nice idiot statement you can hope to possibly understand

-most of what we do with animals is fine, we have to eat, and go forward as a species in science

-UNNECESSARY cruelty to animals is pointless and the sign of a real piece of shit

do you understand now you thick headed, retarded, goddamn mongoloid?
>>
>>79016511
This guy gets it. Why, oh why, can we not just skip animal testing and perform tests on convicted criminals instead? I'm sure it would give more convincing results, since the criminals would be human and there would be no need to check for discrepancies.
>>
>>79020697
> and perform tests on convicted criminals instead?
You think that's not being done?
>>
File: 1457231199030.png (481 KB, 553x827) Image search: [Google]
1457231199030.png
481 KB, 553x827
>>79020697
Jesus fucking Christ the cuck doesn't get it either

read >>79020502

Starting to think I either worded my first post badly, I'm being baited, or there are just some goddamn stupid people posting ITT
>>
>>79014538
Scientist here, anyone who wants to do testing on live animals has to go through over 9000 ethics commitee interviews and the animals themselves are constantly monitored by third party groups to ensure that they are not being mistreated
>>
>>79014538
>/pol/'s opinion on animal rights

It's a necessary procedure, or would you rather have people be used as lab rats instead? be grateful for their sacrifice we've gotten a lot of information out of them.
>>
>>79020780
Please educate me friend.

>>79020875
You daft motherfucker, most of what we do is not fine. Not by a long shot. But it is indeed necessary at this point.
>>
File: 1458728684624.jpg (28 KB, 426x240) Image search: [Google]
1458728684624.jpg
28 KB, 426x240
They should have rights.
however, use as live specimens is too important to give up for commie treehuggers
>>
If all chimps were killed tomorrow I could not care less. Fuck those things.
>>
>>79020370
Jews
>>
>>79021277
Fuck you too
>>
File: B1fcV.jpg (15 KB, 500x237) Image search: [Google]
B1fcV.jpg
15 KB, 500x237
>>79021106
>>
>>79017287
Meh, they ain't so bad. Hoping to try and get them to fix an injury next time they pick me up.
>>
>>79014538
Sure most of us would prefer that our products be tested on prisoners and orphans before hitting the market, but some people had a problem with that.

So we test on dumb animals instead. Then some people have a problem with that.

There's just no winning with some people, man. I hope those same cunts are blinded by their eye makeup.
>>
>>79015971
The zoo is next.
>>
>>79014538
animals are just property.
>>
Everything on this planet; whether animal, plant, or mineral, exists to serve humanity.

Common sense, people. If God intended for nature to be our equal, He wouldn't have placed it beneath our feet.
>>
if a chimp has a head ache is it wrong to give it aspirin?
>>
>>79017838
Wanna yiff? :3c
>>
>>79014538
As Popper suggests, I believe experimentalism in general holds back progress. It's also become a sort of cult that attracts unimaginative psychopaths who clamor for funding and falsify data.
>>
>>79019767

Clasic anglo, implaying
>niggers know any better or are not like children

> if anyone here is inbred it's your manlet ass
Oh I'm sorry you must be genetically enriched with all the African DNA you have in you.

Keep race mixing America and see the results.
>>
File: NuMale-feminism.jpg (55 KB, 469x500) Image search: [Google]
NuMale-feminism.jpg
55 KB, 469x500
>>79020502
Pictured you.

I bet you are a liberal cunt who wants to not harm animals and all the leftists trash.
>WE must all respect one another
>Protect the animals
>Stop he hate, we are all humans

I love how mad you are. Go back to your muslim rape center, vegan they will teach you that obeying the moon god is more important then you vegan ideology crap.
>>
>>79020502
>UNNECESSARY

OH I put it in simple words define UNNECESSARY.

In your world killing animals for food is NECESSARY something that is more of a luxury really.

Meanwhile using animals to find cures is UNNECESSARY something that is more important then your dietary needs in reality.

You are this level of brain-dead that you can not realize how self contradictory you are and everyone is mocking you.
>>
File: are you le fucking kidding me.png (61 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
are you le fucking kidding me.png
61 KB, 200x200
>>79014538

>Spare retarded chimps from tests that can possibly save human lives one day.
>>
>>79021106

>or would you rather have people be used as lab rats instead?

Actually, people who commit severe crimes(murder of multiple people, murder of a child) should be used as guinea pigs. Only an idiot would deny this.
>>
>>79014538
Funny thing. Currently I'm doing research on cancer, with a focus on creating a better vehicle for cancer drugs. In order to get some decent data, the research team infects a bunch of nude mice with ovarian cancer, and then we test out the various vehicles to see how well they perform.
>>
>>79014538
I love animals but testing on them is unfortunately necessary. It's just how it is.
>>
File: Leonardo-Dicaprio-Cheers.jpg (25 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
Leonardo-Dicaprio-Cheers.jpg
25 KB, 600x400
>>79022117
Well spoken my friend.

These leftists are idiots who will whine about everything.

Everything will hurt some animal somewhere, and even if it will not these bitches will bitch about how rocks are hurt.

Typical leftist tree hugger.
Everything harms something, everything will have side effects we simply don't give a fuck about the feelings of animals or trees or rocks.

Leftists need to be killed exterminated.
>>
>>79014538
It's people like you that make me hate this fucking species. You sentimentsl, bleeding heart moral crusading faggots that think lesser creatures have "feelings" and deserve rights. You people stifle progress and achievement because of a stupid fucking sob video published liberal dickheads sneaking into places that do animal testing.
>>
>>79014538
Black man in jail, where he belongs.
>>
>>79027276
I honestly wish these soppy leftist shitheads could be used as "voluntary" experimental treatments. Human teating is very efficient because of actual comparable resultsbut thanks to liberals it can never happen.
>>
>>79014538
>you think 1000 years from now animals would be citizens with rights?after all not so long ago we thought child work and slavery was ok.

idk if the earth has not burned in 1000 years.
anyway, i wish we did not have to test stuff on animals.
I dont want animals to vote or to be given education, thats too edgy.
what i only wish for is that they dont get hurt because they dont intentionally hurt people,
as opposed to what we do,
breed livestock, get leather etc.
dont get me wrong im not a vegan and i love leather, but animals belong in the jungle, if they get too close to us, it will be quite easy for us to kill them. but only under those circumstances should they be hurt.
>>
>>79028148
Why don't all these animal fagots go and let themselves be human experiment subjects.

I'm waiting for PETA to go and be human subjects instead of the animals they love.

>>79028011
People like you give me hope in humanity.
>>
>>79028494
I dunno Polbro. Wish our species had a more tough backbone to round up these retards so they can take the place of those chimps and rats and make use of themselves in helping cure Aids and Cancer. Either nuclear war happens or another meteor strikes so this planet can re-try a third time.
>>
>>79014538
Animal rights is fucking stupid. You're a human. The lion isn't thinking of the wildebeest's rights when it eats it, and you shouldn't be thinking about a pig's rights when you eat it, or smear chemicals on it, or whatever. Kill members of other species to benefit your own, like every other species does all the time.
>>
>>79014538
Ethics are spooks
>>
>>79028382
>what i only wish for is that they dont get hurt because they dont intentionally hurt people,
>as opposed to what we do,

This all of this so wrong!

So if animals have rights they need to be prosecuted for murdering peopel or other animals?

Oh
>because they dont intentionally hurt people

So its OK for animals to kill other animals or animals to hurt humans only if humans hurt animals its wrong.

The double standards are beyond hypocrisy at this point.

Are you relay telling me that an animal that is effectively only a killing machine programed by its DNA is not intending to hurt humans?

They are single minded machines working like this:
1) Human = food
2) Eat food = eat human
3) Me want to eat food
4) Searching for compaction for humans, compaction not existent.

Stop watching Disney propaganda films leftist.
I'm not the one who needs to bend over backwards to justify this absurdity, I'm perfectly self consistent.

Animals have the same thing/rights humans have they can kill me and I can kill them they are mostly to stupid to get around guns/cage so humans win I'm not but-hurt if a animal kills a human and I'm not but-hurt if humans kill animals.

We are all the same under the law of the jungle.
>>
>>79014538
animals have right to be tasty
>>
There's a difference between animal rights activists and animal welfare activists.
>>
>>79015780
>sapient
Now if only this board would apply this logic to unborn fetuses aka not even life.
>>
>>79029037
The lion needs to kill the wildebeest in order to survive. You don't have to kill something in order to survive, in fact, you don't kill the animal you eat yourself. You pay someone else to do it for you.

I love meat and cheese, but the treatment of animals in agriculture is fucking atrocious. Animal products also affect the environment heavily.
>>
>>79028494
PETA hates animals tho. They slaughtered thousands of them at a "shelter" that they ran for the express purpose of killing adoptable animals. They do what they do to scam money from bleeding heart idiots.
>>
If you want to have some fun, look at the rampant waste there is in government funded labs. Now this isn't just money, it's lives of cats and dogs and monkeys.

Genuinely made me cry.
>>
>>79026950
>years later new evidence proves the person Innocent
>oops too late we already injected him with aids
>>
>>79029372
Poorly raised and slaughtered livestock tastes fucking awful but unfortunately doing it the right way is expensive and people vastly prefer quantity over quality.
>>
Why not do human testing on blacks?
>>
>>79028745
its all the same leftism they even try to talk to blacks
>The same oppression we did to blacks is today on animals.
>WE need to stop specicism

>If a black kills a white he dindu mufin
>If white kills black he racist

>If animal kill human its dindu mufin
>If human kill animal its racism/specicism

I wish all of us sane people all move together into one country and ship the leftists trash of this world into someplace to see them destroy themselves I suggest Sweden they are accepting anyone these days.

Fun fact some USA leftists are preparing emergency plans to move to Canada if trump wins, why aren't they moving to Canada already if they like Canada and hate their country?

I think all the self consistent vegans volunteered for human experimentation(and are dead) and we are left with the self contradictory pussy whine brigade who was left.
>>
>>79029372
>in fact, you don't kill the animal you eat yourself

Often I do, I go fishing all the time and hunting occasionally.

Animals are treated badly in agriculture because it's necessary to meet the requirements of the massive human population. There's only so much room.

Animal byproducts affecting the environment is entirely irrelevant to the matter of whether they should have rights or not.
>>
>>79029156
too edgy.
even if they see us as food, none of the animals would ever have enough machinery to kill us.
if you compare how easily different animals can be killed in a number of ways.
i did not say animals should go on trial for killing other animals.
i said they belong in the jungle, meaning they live like animals. they get killed by other animals.
i said i wish that they did not get hurt. i did not say i will fight so they dont get hurt. i have no intention of becoming vegan or being used to test medicine for different kinds of illnesses.

there is a difference between a bleeding heart attention whore and honestly not being happy about the death of other beings.
>>
We don't need to do animal testing when we should be using traitors and at least put them to good use.
>>
>>79014538
Human rights are a meme. Animal rights are an even bigger meme. You get what you can take for yourself. I'll worry about animal rights the day a chimp points a gun at me and demands them. Until then, they get nothing.
>>
>>79026950
Better yet - run tests on bleeding hearts that oppose usage of animals for medical research.
Animals don't get hurt, normal people don't get hurt and hippies get all sorts of cool drugs to try out. 'ats a win-win situation.
>>
File: 1467028453759.png (315 KB, 600x388) Image search: [Google]
1467028453759.png
315 KB, 600x388
Animal rights aside, using animals to test new cosmetics products is ruthless
>>
>>79029668
Better yet keep the leftist retards as a human livestock. General experementation requires lots of specimens and re-tials. And oh boy Canada and US America is just full of those Dindu life matters, Hillary voting, Vegan, feminist leftist tards.
>>
>>79029680
Are fishing and hunting the only sources of meat you have? How about eggs, milk, cheese, things like that?

Nowadays it's fully possible to sustain yourself without using any animal products. In ancient times, we needed to kill in order to survive, now we don't. Simple as that.

You have a choice when choosing what to eat: Either you buy food where something has suffered in order for you to eat it, or you buy something where nothing has suffered. Both will lead to your survival.
>>
>>79015979
/thread
>>
>>79030383
Agriculture on the scale required to feed humanity these days kills untold numbers of animals all the time. Humans aren't the only things that eat those plants. How do you think we keep all the other animals that want to eat them away? We poison them, mostly. Read up on the actual mechanisms by which most rodent poisons kill. A lot less humane than a Captive Bolt Gun, let me tell you.

That and there are in fact certain valuable nutrients which are almost impossible to get without eating either meat or fish, which is why vegans all look like they just got out of Auschwitz
>>
>>79014538

how else will we unleash microencephalitic bioweapons to curb 3rd world population growth?
>>
>>79017878
You should know who Mengele is
>>
>>79029372

>in fact, you don't kill the animal you eat yourself. You pay someone else to do it for you.

I like to kill the animals myself if its possible...

While I don't kill every pig or cow I eat I kill all the fish I hunt myself.

I think this vegan/animal crap is do to the fact that humans where removed from natural process if kids where thought to slaughter animals themselves non of this animal faggotry will exist.

And remember
>The lion needs to kill the wildebeest in order to survive
True, however large plant eaters will kill lions or humans in self defense of simply because they don't like having you around and start fucking up shit.

This levees 2 possibilities
>Every single animal is a carnivore or a omnivore and herbivores are a evil government conspiracy(hang on to your tinfoil hats).

>it is ok to kill in self defense or if you simply don't like someone around

Horses, elephants, giraffes will kill and fuck shit up if they don't like something one nigger told in a documentary that he rather be chased by lions then an elephant. Elephants can demolish trees, lions can not.
>>
>>79015979
underrated
>>
>>79014538

Nazis supported animal rights and so do I
>>
>>79019606
>DA MUST EBIL PEPOOL WHO EBER LIVD
>B-B-B-B-BUT DA HOLOCAUST
>>
>>79030652
Good point, actually. But if you compare the statistics of the amount of animals killed by non-animal agriculture and the amount of animals killed by animal agriculture (clumsily worded but I think you get it), are they anywhere near each other? I think it's a matter of damage prevention, i.e. eat vegetables where the production has killed a few animals rather than eat animal products where the production has killed a lot of animals

Also, on a vegan diet, it is necessary to eat a lot of calorie heavy foods like nuts and legumes, and to take supplements.
>>
>>79030822
>>Horses, elephants, giraffes will kill and fuck shit up if they don't like something one nigger told in a documentary that he rather be chased by lions then an elephant. Elephants can demolish trees, lions can not.

hippos are like the most dangerous animals on earth and will murder anything for little to no reason

the fact that they're herbivores just means that they spit you out after they bite you in half
>>
>>79029403
PETA is full of hypocrisy, on some level they realize that having all thee animals around is not possible and kill them off they only hide this fact and say its human or use a lot of propaganda to convince the brain-dead vegan peoples who give them money.

This bull crap needs to stop only pathetic excuses for humans have problems with killing animals.

its not "putting animals to sleep" or "humane treatment" its "killing animals" and you need to be honest about it. There is nothing wrong with killing animals.

Only the weak need to be lied to and deceived because they are to weak to function in reality.
>>
>>79031052
Not true. Hippos are known to swallow large clumps of bitten flesh. Some crazy aftican rumors state people find arms and legs of some shitskin jutting out the mouth of hippo bulls.
>>
>>79014698

neither do niggers. it's only because white people felt bad and applied their own morality onto those apes, so they abolished it.
>>
>>79029658
They are not humans, they are aliens who are not even indigenous to this planet testing on them will give no results :^)
>>
>>79031005
>Take supplements
So right off the bat the glorified holy grail Vegan diet is flawed isn't it Sven? Humans evolved to become omnivores. It's rediculous to suddenly jump on a one sided diet because vitamin pills exist ans go against thousands of years of evolution because a stupid cow or pig starts squaling and flinches after being pegged on the head with a bolt gun.
>>
>>79029846
>i said they belong in the jungle, meaning they live like animals. they get killed by other animals.

Why don't humans belong in the jungle? So humans who are animals can kill other animals?

>i said i wish that they did not get hurt
???
They will get hurt in the jungle by other animals.

Are you having bad feelings about animals suffering and simply have no intension of helping them or what?
>>
>>79030047
I'm a moral nihilists and I don't believe in any rights.

The law of the jungle is the only law.
>>
>>79031005
You're placing value on the life of a domesticated animal bred to be eaten.

Let's say we, as a species, decide collectively to stop eating cows, because you have to kill cows to eat them. What do we do with the cows?

Do we kill all of them? In that case, what was the point of not eating them, since they're dead anyway?

Do we release them into the wild? We've bred them to be docile for so long that they're unlikely to be able to survive in the wild, and they'd be eaten by predators. This would cause a population explosion of predators that would end when the cows died out, followed by the slow deaths of those predators from starvation.

What if they do somehow survive? Well, we've got so many of them that the sheer numbers of them would overwhelm the ecosystems in which they were released, leading to the other herbivores being starved out and dying. This has already happened in places where we just accidentally let a couple of goats escape. There are over a billion cows on this planet.

What do we do with cows, if not eat them?
>>
>>79014538
>animal rights
No such thing. When all this animal rights bullshit started to rise I was only a kid but even then I understood how retarded that was and couldn't comprehend why some adults would even waste time on this nonsense.
>>
File: project-nim-poster.jpg (178 KB, 1151x862) Image search: [Google]
project-nim-poster.jpg
178 KB, 1151x862
>>79031530
>Why don't humans belong in the jungle?

do you still live in hut made of dung?
>NO
Do you still refuse to brush your teeth?
>NO
Can you stand erect and speak a language?
>YES

that is why humans dont belong in the jungle.
""Civilization"" ring any bell for you?

>Are you having bad feelings about animals suffering and simply have no intension of helping them or what?

I am having a bad feeling because if they die in the hands of other animals, it would seem natural.

now animals used in testing live much longer, suffer much longer.
there is no way that is natural.
but as i said, i can not stop animal testing.
I am merely expressing that if by some miracle, animal testing would be get rid of, i would be pleased.
>>
>>79030117
Tully a win-win only the animal lover brigade will not even consider it and bitch and moan even more.

You seriously can not please thee people.
Oil is bad we need others

Here comes nuclear power.
>Nuclear bad!
Here comes hydro.
>Hydro disturbs fish in the rivers =bad!
Here comes wind.
>Wind power hurts birds = bad!
Here is solar.
>Solar takes away space for worms and insects=bad!

And bitch harder about how destructive mining and processing is in the production of these green technologies.

They will bitch and moan about everything and they are right some animal somewhere will be hurt do to our activity, this is a fact of reality.

The difference is that i understand that animals will be hurt by human activity and its impossible to avoid and I'm ok with this. They don't understand this and live in a fantasy land where somehow its possible to create a social/technological structure where no animal is ever hurt.

The day these people will present a actual solution we can talk and all you get is endless whining or
>YOU: Electric cars wast more power and the batteries are toxic
>They: LALALALALA electric cars are the best LALALAL they are the best thing ever LALALALA electric batteries don't need to be replaced ever LALALALALa they got carbon credits LALALALA
>>
>>79031704
As with every other large-scale change, you would have to do things gradually. If humanity stops eating cows at once, it would be a shitstorm, you are correct in that. But that's not going to happen.

If humanity decides to stop using animal products and stop the unnecessary exploitation of animals (also an incredibly unlikely scenario), there wouldn't be an overnight change. It would be a process spanning several years, starting with preparing for the massive influx of vegetable product demand, dismantling animal breeding and so on.
>>
>>79032636
and at the end of the day cows would be extinct
>>
File: lipstick-on-a-pig-1.jpg (373 KB, 1637x1128) Image search: [Google]
lipstick-on-a-pig-1.jpg
373 KB, 1637x1128
>>79030169
>Animal rights aside, using animals to test new cosmetics products is ruthless

Yes fuck humans if these bitches get their faces burned off by cosmetic, fuck humans!

Can you elaborate on this? Are cosmetics this level of bad and we are talking about things that can melt your face off?

The counter argument is that this is why we test them on animals fist.

Or are you but hurt that some pig got lipstick on it and this is bad somehow even if its harmless?

The counter argument to this is stop bitching about nothing. PS: lipstick on pigs looks fabulous LOL.

I seriously don't know I never used cosmetics (are they relay hardcore poison on human skin?) so I never researched this subject and didn't give it a shit.

What are they doing that is so bad? The first (probably wrong) mental image is of kids using body-paint/cosmetics on their pig pets and dressing hem like humans while the pigs are not harmed. Wasteful and decadent however not really bad.
>>
>>79014538
My opinion is that the closer an animal is to a human, the more rights it has.
>>
>>79032705
Well, yeah?
>>
File: rickshaw-84.3.jpg (58 KB, 680x460) Image search: [Google]
rickshaw-84.3.jpg
58 KB, 680x460
>>79030292
Best solution to every problem is slavery, renewable and eco friendly energy source.

Simply enslave all these liberals and use thme to pull our carts like in the old days.

These liberals can feels happy that do to them getting enslaved stooped global hoaxing or whatever.

However I think after the first day they will abandon environmentalist bullshit or live forever like the self hating presents they are in neofeudalism.
>>
>>79032871
So your answer to "animals are being treated poorly" is "wipe animals from the face of the earth.
>>
Rights come with duties and obligations
A chimp cannot enjoy rights because they are unable to abide rules
>>
>>79033340
You can teach a chimp to follow rules, as well as any of the other great apes. And dogs, and whales, etc.

Obviously they don't speak, so this mostly consists of waiting for them to do something you don't want them to do and then punishing them.
>>
>>79033340
you cant judge a fish on it's ability to climb a tree.
>>
>>79014538
Just test this shit on death row inmates or something.
>>
>>79033266
>option one: keep breeding and killing animals
>option two: end the cycle once and for all

Excerpt from the Wikipedia article on antinatalism:

More recently, David Benatar has argued from the premise that the infliction of harm is morally wrong and to be avoided. He argues that the birth of a new person always entails nontrivial harm to that person, and therefore there is a moral imperative not to procreate.[4] His argument is based on the following premises:

(1) The presence of pain is bad.
(2) The presence of pleasure is good.
(3) The absence of pain is good, even if that good is not enjoyed by anyone.
(4) The absence of pleasure is not bad unless there is somebody for whom this absence is a deprivation.[4]

If someone exists, there is the presence of pain and the presence of pleasure. If no one exists, nothing bad happens and pain is avoided. They miss out on pleasure, but it seems 'ignorance is bliss' with the nonexistent. For Benatar, “any suffering at all would be sufficient to make coming into existence a harm”. The harm that coming into existence creates is avoidable and pointless. According to Benatar, it is always good to avoid harm whenever possible and therefore it is always good not to come into existence.[4]
>>
>>79016616
>>79016740
>>79019570

>plants aren't alive
>no no I meant these specific kinds of things!

Moving the goalposts
>>
>>79033657

>it is always good to avoid harm whenever possible and therefore it is always good not to come into existence.

I agree with Sophocles: the greatest luck is not to have been born - but, as the joke goes on, very few people succeed in it. Slavoj Zizek
>>
>>79015132
An onion will also burn your eyes for cutting into it to discourage you to eat more of them.
It literally releases poisonous gas.
Never helped them.

Do you think some animal tears will make me stop?
Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.