[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Patiently_Waiting.jpg (287 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Patiently_Waiting.jpg
287 KB, 1600x1200
Can /pol/ prove that police brutality against African Americans in the USA is a myth?
>>
It exists just is normally justifiable in the inner cities because Blacks commit the most crimes in Urban areas.
>>
>>79014000

We don't think it's a myth, we just think that they deserve it.
>>
>>79014000

>Higher crime rate
>Higher brutality rate

Shocking
>>
File: 1355025381920.jpg (62 KB, 553x448) Image search: [Google]
1355025381920.jpg
62 KB, 553x448
>>79014000
niggers get the shit kicked out of them and go to jail because they act like god damn niggers

Your race card expired 60 years ago when the civil rights act was passed, niggers. you have no excuse for how you fucking act in civilized society
>>
>>79014000
It's called escalation of force. You mouth off, resist arrest, you're going to get your shit pushed in with a boot. The less inner city trash, the better off we are.
>>
>>79014000
Larry Elders, arguably one of the only based ones, made a very informative video on this topic
>inb4 niggerlover

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyx85IyZ5s8
>>
Proportionally to whites, niggers have much higher rates of being shot by police. That said, the rate of them resisting arrest, is even higher. I can't remember the numbers off the top of my head, it was in some recent Molyneux video.

They get shot because the police are justified in shooting them. Because they attack police, or threaten them with a weapon, in which most cases, the officer is justified in killing him, and in the cases where he is not, he is appropriately repremanded, just like if he shot a person of any other race.
>>
>>79014000
Can you prove that it exists in the first place?
>>
>>79014507
Larry Elders is fantastic.

Also Jesse Lee Peterson is good and hilarious.
He thinks racism is a myth. Black people think someone's racist when really they just dislike them personally.

As a black person, these are exactly the people we need to improve the black community. Nobody ever tells blacks to just fucking behave and stop bitching.
>>
>>79014894
whoops
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twBESpGrXE8
>>
File: 1433218292985.jpg (23 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1433218292985.jpg
23 KB, 640x480
>>79014894
>As a black person
My /pol/ sense is tingling... Resisting the urge to call you a nigger because you like Larry Elder.
>>
>>79014000
IIRC African Americans are brutalized by police disproportionately high by population, but disproportionately low by the number of blacks that actually get arrested
>>
>>79014631
>Molyneux
>>
>>79014000
>Can /pol/ prove that police brutality against African Americans in the USA is a myth?

More police attention = more chances to get shot. Police have a right to defend themselves with lethal force.

Don't start shit, won't be shit. Lesson blacks haven't learned yet.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.