[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>50 fags die, everyone cry's for a week >Hundreds
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: F.jpg (28 KB, 450x337) Image search: [Google]
F.jpg
28 KB, 450x337
>50 fags die, everyone cry's for a week
>Hundreds of unborn kids die a day, people cheer on the streets

Wasn't America supposed to protected the innocent? What went so wrong?
>>
>>78999999
>>79000000
>>
>>79012759
>Wasn't America supposed to protected the innocent?
No, weve been persecuting men in the name of women for the last century or so.
tldr, we havent protected the innocent in a LONG time.
>>
Oh god no

Those clusters of cells

They're being murdered.

You're right OP. I'm feeling the fires of hell right now. You're absolutely fucking right. What sinners we are.

We're killing those zygotes no less than if we put them in the guillotinne.

I'm a monster. We all are monsters.
>>
>>79015965
You're a "cluster of cells" too, faggot.
>>
>>79015965
You're a cluster of cells too.
>>
>>79016093
>>79016105
Baited for this exact response.

You "pro-lifers" are too easy. Calm down, it's all in good fun. Go defund welfare and starve kids or something.
>>
It's liberal doublethink.

>We need to ban guns because they kill people and no one should have that right to own them
>Every woman should have the right to kill their baby though!
>>
>>79012759
>unborn kids

Niggers and liberals?
Why does anyone give a shit?
>>
I knew this leftism was bullshit when they only complained about racism and sexism, but never about classism (aside from some anarchists, most of whom have been cucked by SJWism anyway) or speciesism—i.e. the 52 billion land animals that die in the US alone each year.

>>79012759

American youth are allowed to foster selfishness. Their happiness is held to be rightfully more important than anyone else's, even at the cost of others'.

Go vegan, btw.
>>
File: pve.png (324 KB, 432x421) Image search: [Google]
pve.png
324 KB, 432x421
>>79016243
>I was just pretending to be retarded
>>
File: 1465372632374.jpg (34 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1465372632374.jpg
34 KB, 720x720
My body my rights

One cell organisms don't have constitutional rights

Build wall

REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>79017170

But it's not your body, it has different DNA. No one said sex wasn't without consequence.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.