[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
World government No immigration quotas, Smart rich people move
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: world-united.jpg (519 KB, 1920x2055) Image search: [Google]
world-united.jpg
519 KB, 1920x2055
World government

No immigration quotas,
Smart rich people move to sectors with smart rich people
Stupid people are driven out by prices into ghetto sectors
Crime problem solved, peace achieved

Why oppose this again?
>>
>World government

"no"
>>
Are the "smart rich people" a bunch of greedy jews who make up 0.00001% of the world population?

No thanks, you dumb fucking polack.
>>
>>79012713
Because the government will pay the poor people to live in the rich area for "social justice" and the ability to steal better stuff for themselves.
>>
File: neverhillary1.png (371 KB, 511x324) Image search: [Google]
neverhillary1.png
371 KB, 511x324
>>79012713
and unlimited race mixing ensues

im going to use this thread to give /pol/ a much needed reminder that despite the meme poles are SLAVS they are not white

slavs are not white the french and the irish are more white than slavs ffs
>>
>Smart rich people move to sectors with smart rich people
>Stupid people are driven out by prices into ghetto sectors
You should try living in America, we already do that.
>>
All the stupid poor people get together, shoot all of the rich people, and global communism ensues.
>>
>>79012713
Section 8 - Affordable Housing
The government ensures that poor, criminally minded people are always a stones throw away, kept there with your dollar.
>>
>>79012996
Wrong it will be the world government
Does USA pay idiots to move to California?
>>79012871
If they are that smart, yes.
>>79013062
Whats wrong with race mixing except the IQ and social acceptance?
Nothing. World government would solve both
There would be literally sectors 95% white filled with smart people.
>>
>>79013272
Section 8 housing is always in the same poorass areas as the rest of the welfare queens.
If you actually make real money you'd never, ever live anywhere near them. Landlords take Section 8 tax breaks because then they can rent out their absolute shitholes with the lowest property tax possible.
>>
>>79013272
It will be cheaper to make section 8 housing in a sector formerly known as Africa.
If they govern the whole world and are not limited to USA
>>
>>79013062
Btw poles have higher average IQ than Americans by about 5-10points.

And you completely deserve it by poaching talent and keeping other countries poor.
Now regression to the mean kicks in, and you are slowly turned into the 3rd world, enjoy.
Not even Trump will save you from this
>>
>>79013317
>Wrong it will be the world government
What part confused you?
>>
>>79014297
I asked you if sec8 housing is made in rich parts of USA.
Its not. USA is as close to a world government as we have now
>>
>>79015098
It is. And a world government will do the same. It just won't be allowed in their gated communities.
>>
>50.1% of th population vote to ban hate speech
>everyone in the world is now the victim of draconian hate speech laws
Globalists need to leave.
>>
File: lol.jpg (21 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
21 KB, 340x340
>>79015613
World government will be fascist like EU
You simply cant have a democracy where 70IQ African vote counts the same as a European
(except in America)
>>
Bump faggots
But i guess you would rather talk in 999th thread about black dicks instead of a actual discussion
>>
>>79012713
I hate other peoples.
>>
>Why oppose this again?
Because I'm White and White people would suffer greatly. Eradicate non-Whites and then we'll talk.
>>
desu I'd rather fight in a bleak and ruthless war than live in a world like that

It's not hard to see how it would work out, SJW bullshit would just get really extreme and uppity cunts would make it hell
>>
>>79017264
>>79017167

Its going to happen anyway
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.