[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Millennial volunteers to help "refugees", finds ou
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 9
File: file.png (369 KB, 631x638) Image search: [Google]
file.png
369 KB, 631x638
Millennial volunteers to help "refugees", finds out the "anti muslim propaganda" was right all along.

>Halil said he believes nobody in Germany has to work, they get free money from the government. He said this is a common belief in Syria, and that is why many people are coming. When Udo explained this is not the case, Halil refused to believe him. Udo found it remarkable that in the age of the Internet, Halili had never bothered to try to find out whether this bizarre rumor was true or not.

>When asked directly by Udo, Halil said his family had no problems in Syria, and that they were not going to try to follow him because "they're doing OK" there.

>Halil claimed that he had studied, computer science.
>it turned out he was completely ignorant on the subject. Either standards in Syria are incredibly low, Udo decided, or Halil had simply told him a bare-faced lie ("knallhart gelogen").

>Udo thought the "rumors" about migrant selling drugs were "right-wing propaganda", but no longer believes this.

>Halil reacted with rage to an official letter saying that he should begin looking for an apartment, which would be funded by the state, but that he should limit himself to under 50 square meters (538 square feet). He protested: "How can I live in a place that small?" Udo, being a student, lives in a 23-square-meter apartment, and must pay for it himself. Udo said he fould Halil's demanding attitude so frustrating that he called up the volunteer service and withdrew from the program.

>From his own personal experience, he now believes many of the things that he used to consider right-wing lies and propaganda are true.

http://www.germanjoys.eu/2016/06/he-believes-nobody-in-german-has-to-work-they-get-free-money-from-the-government-this-is-a-common-belief-in-syria.html
>>
>dude don't touch fire it's hot
>No it's not your just being racist against fire
>*touches fire*
>>
Well it is true, if you are brown you don't need to work in Germany

You deal drugs, rob, have your wife live as a single mother, etc
Easy life

Strange how in his own article he does in fact prove that syrians don't' need to work
"syrians"
>>
>>79012655
It's nice to know that there are still people who aren't demoralized to the point that they won't accept reality when they see it.
>>
>>79012655
Now if only more people were willing to face reality.
>>
good ol' cultural enrichment
>>
>>79013202
It is a slow occurrence, but it is occurring
>>
>>79012941

It's frustrating isn't it? I guess some people just have to learn the hard way. I've had people refuse to talk to me when I tell them that Muslim immigration isn't good.

If anything they need to be exposed to Muslims as quickly as possible.
>>
File: 1463544833676.jpg (67 KB, 654x539) Image search: [Google]
1463544833676.jpg
67 KB, 654x539
>>79012655
>right all along

No sympathy.

He should be convicted for hate speech over his writings and should be required to spend every waking moment for the rest of his life caring for the arriving migrants.

That is the only tolerant and progressive thing to be done here.
>>
>>79012941
>your
>>
>>79012655
Bump for great justice.
>>
>>79013820
Won't change them.

In Melbourne they vote almost unanimously for more Africans and Arabs and now last week there were 2 car jackings within days, and police revealed they weren't even related to each other (both by Africans though), and all they do is withdraw their kids from schools that get too dark (white flight is a big thing there) and keep voting for more Africans and Arabs anyway.

We call them NIMBYs here. (Not In My Back Yard)
>>
>>79012655
>>Halil said he believes nobody in Germany has to work, they get free money from the government. He said this is a common belief in Syria, and that is why many people are coming.

But it is, rapefugees get 600 Euro per month for not being white, much more if they bring their childs. Say bye-bye forever to your ordnung and engineering, tiny-dicked Germcuckies.
>>
File: 1441345002818.webm (3 MB, 1038x584) Image search: [Google]
1441345002818.webm
3 MB, 1038x584
A Swedish leftist gets force fed the red pill
>>
>>79014205

I've often thought about this and how ego-driving this stuff is. People want to indulge in feelings of moral superiority by being multicultural saints as long as someone else has to deal with the negative social and economic consequences of importing 3rd worlders.

It's narcissism dialed up to 11. They want to feel good, and will use your tax money, your safety, your property, and your future to get it.
>>
>>79013273
>:p

i really sincerely hope that falk faggot gets raped by a refugee or kills himself
>>
>>79014344
Stop being so racist anon. Just look at all the helpless refugee women, children, doctors, lawyers, brain surgeons, and rocket scientists coming to enrich Europe!
>>
File: murdered by the irony.jpg (195 KB, 800x960) Image search: [Google]
murdered by the irony.jpg
195 KB, 800x960
>>79013820
In the end they'll all be tragedy redpilled. Unfortunately, some do not survive the process. graphic pic btw.
>>
>>79012655
Progressives will not believe the truth unless they know it already.
>>
>>79014390
Story?
>>
File: tumblr_mqrykhWj241spwf52o1_1280.jpg (283 KB, 1196x1251) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mqrykhWj241spwf52o1_1280.jpg
283 KB, 1196x1251
Every liberal should be forced to live within a refugee infested city, and send their kids to refugee infested schools, kinda like what the USA did to the German civilians after the war.
>>
>>79014687
Volunteer delivers some groceries to a refugee camp in... Hungary I wanna say?
>>
>>79014344
youre so fucking pathetic and you will never be white

the brexit proves that white people will never accept you or your ilk
>>
>>79014687
Swedish man attempts to give food to pregnant women and children at refugee center. Gets robbed. Goes home and watches his wife get blacked by 42 refugees while wearing a chastity device.
>>
>>79014649

jesus fucking christ
>>
>>79012655
AHAHAHAHA GET A DOSE OF REALITY YOU FUCKING LIBERAL. UNIMAGINABLE HORRORS WILL FALL ON YOU AND YOUR LOVED ONES AND WE WILL NOT HELP YOU, YOU PIECE OF CRAP. DIE.
>>
>>79014688
Did the allies dump bodies everywhere? That would have fucked up a lot of children's minds.
>>
File: 1295422568044.jpg (127 KB, 480x366) Image search: [Google]
1295422568044.jpg
127 KB, 480x366
>>79014798

lol that butthurt projecting.
>>
>>79012655
Hah... Ur a gay... ur gay haha hahahahaha XD hahaha ur a gay OP :^) hahahaha

hahahaha ur gay

u

r

gay

hahaha XD
>>
>>79014905
I don't think children attended for obvious reasons.

If I remember right, it was a way to shame them for letting evil happen in their own back yards, and only people from the locale surrounding the camps were sent.
>>
>>79014053
>>>/Reddit/
>>
>>79012655

this is really no different than South Africa

look how many white people here from Europe and the like will say things like "I'm not really racist I just want the migrant flow to slow down". Then you have people in South Africa who know what it's like and pretty much every single man, woman, and child is racist as fuck.

it comes from experience
>>
>>79012655
Meanwhile in Uruguay:
http://edition.cnn.com/2015/09/09/americas/uruguay-syrians/index.html

Part of the problem are the refugees, but let's not deny that the other half of the problem is that Europeans are a bunch of cucks. Why don't you teach these faggots how not to be cucks Uruguay?
>>
>>79015249
Interestingly the kids of those refugees have or are already learning Spanish. Europe should take note.
>>
>Right winger crap website as source

Haha yeah no I don't believe you, refugees still welcome :^)
>>
>>79015362
I don't know what Europe does, but the mudslimes that come even out here to the USA are able to integrate better than they do in the Eurocuck zone. Maybe they shove them into ghettos and just throw money at them like we do with niggers. I feel no sympathy whatsoever for these stupid European countries, they go along with America and destroy and ruin nations in the Middle-East so we have a bunch of failed states for the sake of the Zionists. When the people of these failed states need to move because of the shitstorm the eternal Anglo-Saxon has created they take them and shove them in ghettos treating them like niggers and expect them not to chimp out like niggers. They then create this little European Union shit because they don't want American/Russian cold war fucking up Europe like it has South America, Middle-East and Asia, but they let the fucking Nazi fags that were responsible for the wars that led to that state, be in charge of it, relinquish their rights as a nation to them, and let the little United Khaliphate American puppet into the European Union, letting them have an American mole now controlling the European Union along with the Nazi fags. Fuck Europe it can't die fast enough, they deserve everything they're getting.
>>
>>79014905
Nah, they made civilians dig some graves.
>>
>>79012655
It's pretty common that when liberal beliefs meet reality, they stop being liberal.

Happened to me and the wife, and, despite it causing a winter of homelessness, I'm grateful it happened.
>>
>>79015249
This was a huge deal, everyone was raging in here because people in need don't get support and these retards where claiming Uruguay was too cold and expensive, which in reality was just an excuse to escape to Europe with free plane tickets.

Politicans backtracked hard after this happened, everyone was angry, at least Uruguay isn't as cucked as America/Europe.
>>
>>79016025
Usually the ones that come here are doing so with a purpose, not just because of gibsmedats. That decision to make a choice matters a great deal in how much responsibility you feel for the results of your actions.
>>
>>79016025
your refugees are cherry-picked
>>
>>79014687
Just look at his reaction near towards the end. That faggot's upset he didn't get to virtual signal in a way that socially benefitted him the most--they were even recording to begin with. It's obvious this leftist cuck didn't get what he wanted that day, and it shows.
>>
>>79014687
>>79014390
He wanted to be the angel descending and bringing them what they need. He wanted to see their eyes glimmer when they smiled up at him and took his gifts with sincere joy. They'd see him giving things, and they'd think he was a good person. One of the good ones.

He was going to get his dopamine rush by doing the good thing. He'd get confirmation from strangers that he's a good person, and it'd be a beautiful story he could tell about his days volunteering to help the poor, poor refugees.

Then reality set in. They don't give a fuck about him, eachother, or anything. They just want what's in the bag. Human seagulls.
>>
>>79016723
*virtue signal
>>
>>79016764
Won't change anything, because he still wants to virtue signal.

You can tell by the way he put up almost zero fight..
>>
>>79016989
Yeah, he could have easily grabbed it all back, or just pushed them away. But that wouldn't *look* as good on film. They didn't play the part of the grateful recipients of his generosity, so he had to just toss his hands up and walk away.

It was the only way he could maintain the signal.
>>
>>79016608
>America
> refugees are cherry-picked

It's called "vetting." People who apply to the U.S. for refugee status must do so from overseas, and the entire security check and background investigation plus all the other paperwork steps take 18 months to 2 years to complete before they will be admitted on U.S. soil.

Those who fail are denied entry.

That's not "cherry-picking." It's called vetting. It's an in-depth process that we've been developing for the past 20 years while the EU laughed at us. We have been begging you stupid fuckers to vet the immigrants at the EU borders, and to share security data with us.

Finally, after the Paris attacks, the EU has just now started sharing security data on the people passing into and through your system.

Do NOT fucking whine at us for having done the job right and continuing to refine the process. We have paid a fucking price in money, blood, and police state over here to get this far. Especially ever since 9/11, we have been LITERALLY fucking begging you assholes to stop being lazy fucks.

Welcome to the bed you shit in. Have a pleasant sleep in it. It will still have shit in it tomorrow night, too. So get used to sleeping in it. Takes a few years of hard work to clean that shit back out of it.

Enjoy.

And, even after all that, we are STILL fucking trying to help you, giving you money and time and resources. And still, all you can do is fucking whine about it.

Shut the God damned fuck up, Hans.
>>
>>79016515
So what happened in the end? Did Uruguay send them back to Syria, to Europe or kept them and tell them to shut up? The kids seemed to be doing better than the parents.

>>79016534
They do very well, I've been to Michigan and they're bro-tier people. Out here in California they're the richest faggots and live in the most expensive places.

>>79016608
What's your point? Why aren't you checking who is coming into your cuntry and why is Merkel trying to make other nations just take them like Germany and Sweden do? Why do you go along with American/Zionists plans and sell weapons to "rebels" or join NATO strikes against countries like Libya? Rather than shitpost that we cherry-pick our refugees how about you learn from us and begin a vetting process?
>>
>>79014831
Hungary, not Sweden
One of the country's biggest railway stations, not a refugee center
The other things are correct
>>
>>79014053
>Grammar Nazis
>>
>>79014951
Something something pay for the wall faggot.
>>
>>79016764
>>79016989
well said
>>
>>79017215
stop being a self-absorbed prick... "you" didn't "beg us to vet the immigrants", obama himself said that the refugee wave is a european problem and we have to see how we deal with it. your country has incarcerated more people than any other country on the planet, and you call european nations failed states? get your own shit together jammal
>>
>>79012655
Slowly and surely brothers, the truth is beginning to take hold. Wait until Californians try to take in rapefugees
>>
>>79018570
>Implying they haven't already
>>
>>79012655
>Halil claimed that he had studied, computer science.

>falling for CS meme

top kek
>>
>>79018184
>layered demotivationals
holy shit nostalgia
>>
Udo, my cuck, you may chose the red pill now or later.
>>
>>79015362
Militarized spain would welcome all rapefugees
>>
>50 square meters
>small
Wow these people are entitled as fuck, for one person that's considered like a mansion here.
>>
>>79017565
>Why aren't you checking who is coming into your cuntry and why is Merkel trying to make other nations just take them like Germany and Sweden do?

All goes back to Greece's bailout. Back when that was all the rage, Greece also had to deal with some 200k illegal immigrants that it couldn't handle on its own. Greece was liable to collapse and balkanize, and Germany couldn't have that right after they'd used everybody else's money to bail Greece out, that'd be bad for its reputation/business.

So Germany figured "hey, we can take 200k 'refugees' easily", told them they could all come to Germany, unvetted, which was latched upon by outside interests spreading the news that Germany was taking all comers. Merkel thought it would ruin her reputation if she backtracked, so she doubled down.

In the end, it's kind of like when you have a drawing, and you're miscontent with a certain part, so you erase it and try to change it, but you fuck it up worse, so you keep trying, and you end up with a still fucked up drawing and a disheveled, dirty piece of paper for the trouble.

Germany now has taken over 1 million refugees, knows it can't handle them, so she tries to shaft her neighbours by trying to make them take them, but even when they do, they either flee back to Germany or to the Middle East, because our countries, apparently, suck.

And Greece? Greece now has 400k illegal immigrants it can't deal with.
>>
>>79014205
>>79014395
It's the problem with trying to get rid of xenophobia and racism. Those are natural instincts to protect us from foreigners. By ignoring them they'll led to their own cultures suicide. Much like the Aztecs. Very sad.
>>
>>79012655
>Halil said he believes nobody in Germany has to work, they get free money from the government.
Why does he say it's false... he doesn't say nobody works, but has to. No one, individually, has to work. An individual can just live on welfare.
>>
>>79014390
This is not sweden this is hungary, Budapest actually, at Keleti Train Station.
But.the man could be a swede
>>
>>79014390
Someone should add "Germany" on the bag, and "leftists" on the guy.
The guy totally giving up germany to refugees. Get it?
>>
>>79017215
It's called the only ones that get in to our country can afford a plane ticket.
>>
>>79023346
Greece was fortunately never left alone. It has ~52k immigrants right now. It had more in 2010. As a Greek living and working in the centre of Athens I can tell you that when Merkel opened its borders every Bangladeshi, Pakistani, Libyan, Algerian, Kurd just went to Germany for these sweet benefits. And ofcourse they all declared Syrian or Afghani. Previously you would see middle easterns everywhere selling sunglasses doing drugs etc. Now nothing, only gypsies who have been here for centuries anyway.

Greece had a true problem in the islands neighboring Turkey like Lesbos and Kos because they couldn't forward the immigrants to the mainland fast enough. Also they faced some problems in the ports and temporary hospitality facilities cause we just cannot organize anything. But it wasn't because of the number, and the mainland never had any problem with crime or rapefugees except for the border with Macedonia.

Greece didn't suffer at all. Now we have no immigrants coming in at all, and there are around `50k trapped who mostly stay in camps and melt from the 40C weather.
People and tourism workers in Lesbos, Kos, Leros, Samos, Chios have indeed suffered. Their small islands were flooded with shitskins. But now they are ok, the rapefugees are bundled up inside camps and don't hurt anyone.

Noone hang us out to dry.

However I agree with you that you can't force rapefugees to Poland Czechia etc. Either take them up and let them rape your german daughters or put them in those camps you know how to do god's work in.
>>
>>79014344
Nice how well you know the german law. Most of them hardly get anything here anymore when they arrive. the leave in hordes because its not enough free shit and stuff.
>>
>>79012941
And this is why I hate a good deal of leftists and open border lobertarians.
>>
>>79012655

Spread this, god fucking damn spread this.
>>
>>79024685
I already did, did you?
>>
>>79018492
Most of our incarcerations are for niggers.
>>
When these people say they "study computer science" it actually means they just have done something that is related to technology. I experienced this by myself when this "computer scientist" from Iraq actually just used to work at store that sells cellphones. Of course didn't know anything about the actual subject. That's like I said I'm an economist because I used to work as a cashier for one summer.
>>
Site doesn't work.
>>
>>79024350

Halt die Fresse, Muruk. Die Scheißschweinebande kriegt mehr als so mancher Hartzer, genauso wie du und deine Brüdas. Ihr gehört alle ins Lager, und zwar fix.
>>
Later on he made another video after the first got viral. There he explains he was suspecting the anti-rapefugee propaganda was right but decide to volunteer so that he can be prooved wrong.
>>
>>79023346
>Germany now has taken over 1 million refugees, knows it can't handle them, so she tries to shaft her neighbours by trying to make them take them, but even when they do, they either flee back to Germany or to the Middle East, because our countries, apparently, suck.

Not before blowing up something. It's their tradition and you have to respect it.
>>
>>79027226
>tfw they do not bomb us
Cmon muhammed don u wanna remind us what comes after santiago?
>>
>>79012655
Actually happened to a lot of them. It's why there is hardly any pushing for more immigration from the people themselves anymore, only from the politicians.

Most of them just don't have the spine to admit in public that they were wrong but instead just drop their volunteer position and then never talk about it again.
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.